I have problem of excessive sexual urges ...!!!

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

Re: I have problem of excessive sexual urges ...!!!

Post15 May 2008

A BK or PBK has many options; if he is a man; he can masturbate, he can have sex with a secret play mate (sex body), or he can have sex with a hooker or he can deny his sexual feeling (this is practically imposible for a man). Not a lot of people who want to discuss this because this is your weakest part. And i am aware of it.

This is soooo easy to solve for all you men out there. And it could well become the newest Shrimat offering : CHOP IT OFF :biggrin:.

is not this forum great ? You even get free health advice for your urgent needs.

jaycdp

Post16 May 2008

As far as a ladies are concerned, they can suppress the feeling for long time. One day they will realise the truth and she can become a so called slut. Or she can live her entire life like Dadi janki. So a lady has two options.

A man can also be a celibate if he lives in an isolated world. But he can become a man who chases so called sluts as soon as he enters the real world.

This is my opinion. This may not be fact.

jay

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 May 2008

Are those men not "sluts" as well? Interesting view of "loving relationships"! The spectrum is a bit narrow and exclusive, is not it?

How are the BKs and PBKs you observe getting on between the two poles?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post20 May 2008

I am a slut, I really am the flirt from hell, heheheh.

I have a problem of excessive sexual urges and only 24 hours a day to express them ... it really is a terrible situation.
Previous

Return to Commonroom