Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post19 Jul 2007

Extracts of ShivBaba's Murli (via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) - as narrated to the PBKs

VCD* No.645, Audio No. 1131, dated 7.4.07 at Bahadurgarh,

Clarification of Murli dated 4th August, 1967

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... I choose the special souls of every religion because there are good and bad ones within every religion. Some, even while remaining in their religion, even if it is considered the most degraded religion in the world. For example the Muslims (are considered to be) - the ones who indulge in massacres, loots; even then there are definitely good ones among them. I uplift those souls, who perform good actions, who have performed good actions for many births and have fallen down having got coloured by company in the last (period), and make them Brahma's mouthborn Brahmins. They get transformed from Shudras to Brahmins. What is the task of Brahmins? To receive The Knowledge that emerged from the mouth of Brahma and to give it to others.

Grossly, two types of Brahmins get ready among those Brahmins. One kind is those, who listen to the Vani through the mouth of Brahma, think and churn on that Vani and pay attention to it and while giving priority to that Vani try to lead own life and others' lives according to it. They are the mouth born Brahmins and those who develop attachment for the face of Brahma or develop attachment for the lap of Brahmakumar-kumaris, or do not pay attention to the Vani that emerges from the mouth, and then there will be a difference. What is the difference? The mouthborn progeny also listened to the Vani through the same mouth and the lap-born progeny also kept company of the same mouth. Then why is there a difference? (A Brother said - They follow the Shrimat....) No. Yes, they follow the Shrimat, but they recognized the 'Shri'.

There are two souls in the body of Brahma. It has been written in the Vedas also - this world is a tree. There are two special birds on this tree. One is bhokta (pleasure seeker) and one is abhokta (one who does not seek pleasures). The one who is bhokta is Brahma and the one who is abhokta is the Supreme Soul Shiv, who is asochtaa (one who does not think) as well. So, will those who develop attachment for the soul of Brahma who is bhokta, experience downfall or will they get uplifted? They go towards downfall and those who pay attention to the words of Supreme Soul Shiv who sits in the body of Brahma and who does not think (asochataa), does not act (akartaa), is not coloured by company (niranjan) and is incorporeal (niraakaar) and they know in the intellect that this Brahma is not the one who narrates. Who is it? It is Supreme Soul Shiv who is the highest actor. Because of paying attention to His versions they grasp the Shrimat and become elevated/ righteous; Their mind and intellect become elevated. They create righteous/elevated thoughts through the elevated intellect and elevated mind.

They become righteous/elevated deities through righteous/elevated thoughts. And those who get entrapped or entangled or develop attachment for the mouth of Brahma, lap of Brahma or the lap of Brahmakumar-Brahmakumari become demons. Why did they develop attachment? What is the reason? Why do they become mouthborn progeny and why do they become lap-born progeny? It is because those who have kept the company of demons and performed demoniac/devilish actions in the past 63 births; although they were elevated souls of those religions, but they became perverted under the influence of the company and they went on experiencing downfall. Their feelings and nature of developing attachment for the body since many births becomes firm.

Bodily (daihik) religion and spiritual (videhi i.e. not related to the body) religion. One are the religious fathers who establish the bodily religions and on the other side is incorporeal Shiv, Supreme Soul, who establishes the spiritual religion. Those who establish bodily religions come from the Copper Age. Which is their Era itself? The dualistic Age. Two opinions emerge. It is said, is it not, that – this one indulges in double-speak (doo-muhaa). He says something and does something else. Ever since those dualistic religious fathers came in this world, they have been dividing the human world. They have had a divisive attitude. It is as if establishing unity is not their task at all. They do not have the (very) power at all to establish unity. Why? It is because getting attracted to the body, entering into a bodily being and causing attachment – has been their task. Ever since they came from above, whichever body they entered, they developed attachment for it. Because of attachment, the soul experiences downfall. Call it attachment or moh. ‘Moh sakal vyaadhin kar moola’ (Attachment is the root cause of all the diseases).

So, on the one side are those religious fathers, who establish bodily religions and at last comes the incorporeal Father (videhi Baap). When He comes, He uplifts the souls of India, who have been getting converted into bodily religions. The bodily religions are also of two kinds. One kind is of those, which descend from the Copper Age itself and remain steadfast in their religion. They never get converted to any other religion. That is why the history of Hindus shows that – it was Hindus alone who went on getting converted to other religions. The people of other religions did not get converted. That is why the population of Hindus went on decreasing. Although it is the oldest religion of the world, they went on becoming weak and the number of newly arriving religious fathers and their followers went on increasing. Why did it go on increasing? It is because all those religions are the ones that spread adultery (vyabhichaar). The Bharatwasi religious fathers, like Buddha, Shankaracharya, Guru Nanak, are not the ones that encourage adultery. Even then due to some reason or the other, they come under the influence of those alien religious fathers and because of getting influenced, they experience downfall. They also get coloured by the company
... (to be continued)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post20 Jul 2007

Extracts of ShivBaba's Murli (via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) - as narrated to the PBKs

VCD* No.645, Audio No.1131, dated 07.04.07, Bahadurgarh,

Clarification of Murli dated 4th August 1967

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... The souls, the deity souls, which took birth in the Golden Age and the Silver Age, which descended from the Supreme Abode, are numberwise. There are nine categories among them also. Those who belong to the first category, the Suryavanshis (of the sun dynasty) of the Golden Age are the highest among all souls. Even among them, some are those who take fewer births and some take complete 84 births, the souls which come or descend in the Golden Age. There are two categories of the souls which take complete 84 births in the Golden Age. One type is the ones who give birth. They give birth to the Golden Aged deities complete in 16 celestial degrees. And the second type is those which take birth. So, who would be (more) powerful? (Everyone said - Those who give birth) Hm? (Everyone said - those who give birth) Those who give birth are more powerful. They completed their studies in the same life in which God comes and teaches [knowledge], and after completing their studies, they become complete in 16 celestial degrees through the same body. They not only convert their souls, they not only make their souls peaceful (aman), but they also become the ones, who keep their body in happiness, peace and comfort. They also make the five elements of their nature satwic (i.e. pure).

The one who brings about such transformation of the self, transforms his soul as well as the five elements of his body, such person, who brings about such transformation of the self is said to be hundred percent cooperative in the task of world transformation. they only are the firm Suryavanshis. Those Suryavanshi souls keep struggling/conflicting with the souls belonging to other religions from the beginning till the end of the Iron Age. That conflict (sangharsh) from the Copper Age is not a struggle/conflict taught by God. God is teaching us [how to fight a] true/real war now. Which kind of war? Fighting with one’s internal shortcomings, weaknesses, vices – this is the true war.

The deity souls become weak while taking 21 births, while enjoying the pleasures of the body during the Golden and the Silver Ages. What? The soul becomes weak by enjoying (bodily) pleasures. Which pleasures? The pleasures of the body. Now, in the Confluence Age, the Father teaches us – we should not enjoy the pleasures of the body. What? We must not become swaarthi (selfish). Rath means body. We have to become parmaarthi (benefactor). What does parmaarthi mean? Rathi and Parmaarthi. Which is the Param Rath (i.e. the supreme Chariot)? The Chariot/ body in which the Supreme Soul Father enters permanently, is the supreme Chariot. Whatever effort is made for that supreme Chariot/body or whoever makes efforts is parmaarthi. They do not worry about their own rath (i.e. Chariot/body). Rath (Chariot/body) is alien (par). This is a thing belonging to Ravan. What? This Chariot/body is a thing belonging to Ravan and the mind and intellect are controlled by Ram. If not today, tomorrow one Supreme Soul Father would have control over the mind and intellect of all the human souls, on the mind of the 5 to 7 billion human souls, but the control will not be on the body.

One Chariot/body is permanent (mukarrar). Two chariots have been mentioned, isn’t it? One is temporary and one is permanent. Temporary (Chariot) is the one, which was not present in the beginning also and is not present in the end also and the permanent Chariot is the one, which was present in the beginning as well as in the middle and also in the end. So, the one who sacrifices his life for the safety of that supreme Chariot, for that Chariot, for the safety of that Chariot…..He[that Chariot] is named as Shankar. When Father Shiv comes, what is His [own] name? Shiv, the point of light. The name of my point itself is Shiv. When He enters into bodies, then as is the body in which He enters, His name also changes. When He entered into Brahma, Dada Lekhraj, then which name became famous? Brahma. Then, in whomsoever He enters and plays a combined part. Just ‘Brahm’ means big, ‘ma’ means mother. He does not play the part of just Brahma. Which part does He play? He plays a mixed role.

In the form of Ardhanaareeshwar (half-man, half woman) He is Brahma also, He is a Father also, He is a teacher also, and He is a Sadguru also. He is the only permanent Chariot, who also lays the seed of knowledge in the form of Father. He sowed the seed of knowledge in the beginning. In the middle He plays a part in the form of a mother as well as a part in the form of a Father. He plays the part of giving clarifications in the form of a teacher and in the end He plays a strict (sakht) part in the form of Sadguru. He is strict because – He would adopt one method or the other and make children worthy of being taken back (to the Supreme Abode). So, such a Chariot is the Supreme Chariot. The army that gives protection to that Supreme Chariot from all sides is the spiritual army. What kind of an army? What does it consider itself to be? I am a soul.

This body is present today and if it does not remain tomorrow, it does not matter. The body is not (my) body. The relatives of the body are not (my) relatives. The things associated with the body are not (my) things. One should also become detached from the materials; one should also become detached from the relatives of the body; one should also become detached from this body. With whom should we have attachment? Attachment is not possible with the bindi (i.e. point). Attachment occurs when there is a body. One may develop attachment, one may develop affection for the permanent Chariot in which the point Supreme Soul enters, because love (preeti) and the opposite of it (vipreeti), love and jealousy (eershya), malice (dwesh) – does this happen with a corporeal person or with the incorporeal? It can happen with a corporeal person. So, one may develop love for that one supreme Chariot, but one cannot understand that supreme Chariot just if someone says so. What? Someone may say – this is the one (i.e. the supreme Chariot). Come on, let us go and see. Will that imperishable one be visible to these eyes, these physical eyes, these perishable eyes? He can never be visible. Arey! When one’s own imperishable soul is not visible to these eyes, then how can the Supreme Soul be visible? How is He seen? “Jehi jaanau tehi deu janaai .” What? I come and give my introduction myself
...(to be continued)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post21 Jul 2007

Ref. No.VCD*.

... Nobody can give my introduction. Can Dada Lekhraj give? (Everyone said - No) Is he not Brahma? He is Brahma, but he is not the first (aadi) Brahma. That is why it has been said in the Murli - Who is the Father of this Brahma? There must be someone; that is why it has been said so. Who gave The Knowledge of his Brahmatwa [of being Brahma] to this Brahma also? Who became instrumental? There was someone in the beginning of the Yagya. The lokik (worldly) guru of Brahma did not become instrumental. When he was asked, he expressed ignorance. He (i.e. Dada Lekhraj) lost faith in him. (A mother said something). So Aadi Brahma means the one in whom He entered in the beginning and all the querries of Brahma were solved. When he lost faith on his lokik [worldly] guru, he kept wandering in Varanasi. He did not get any solution. He had thought that there are great scholars, pundits, teachers in Varanasi. They would answer my querry.

In his life, the person, about whom he felt that – he is a true, clean, righteous and honest person and also intelligent. The one whom Baba considered to be more experienced than him in discriminating gems, he went to that partner (bhaageedaar) of his and he got the solution from him [there]. Was it the partner or anyone else who gave the solution? It was the Supreme Soul. But what got fixed in Baba’s intellect? What got fixed in Brahma Baba’s intellect? That it was the partner who gave. It did not enter his intellect that - the Supreme Soul God, the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Himself entered into him [the partner]. This secret did not fit into his intellect; and when that person - the partner - left his body, and after a few years, when the cooperative mothers, who used to run the Yagya, also left their bodies, then the Supreme Soul took the support of Dada Lekhraj. This was also not known to him (i.e. Dada Lekhraj). Did he know or not? Hm? He did not know, but he accepted it. What did he accept? (He accepted) that 'God enters into me.' What was the reason behind accepting this? The reason behind accepting this was that - that soul has been listening this since the last 63 births. What? (It has been listening) that Krishna is the God of Gita. And he got the clarification for the divine visions that he had, that - "which soul are you? You are the soul of Krishna."

So, the gathering that he prepared and when that gathering (sangathan) came to Mount Abu, what was that gathering named? Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya. Did Brahma establish that gathering? Did Brahma not have a Father? He had, had he not? But what was the name assigned to the entire institution? Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya. It proves that - he did not get The Knowledge of the corporeal form of God. Although it has been said in the Murlis that the laundry (dhobighaat) has been functioning since the beginning of the Yagya. It has been said in the Murli - "ShivBaba is a washerman." It means that he is a dhobi (washerman). What does a washerman wash? He washes the clothes. Father Shiv is the washerman; so, when will He prove to be a washerman? If the cloth-like body gets torn, or if he tears it, then will he be called a washerman? No. When He comes to this world, then He also washes (i.e. cleans) the cloth-like body along with the soul through the colour of company. The souls get coloured by company, but through what? It gets applied through body. There are organs in the body. Relationships develop on the basis of the company of the organs.

The word 'sambandh' (relation/relationship), which is uttered; 'sam' means 'sampoorna' (i.e. complete/perfect), 'bandh' means 'bandhan' (connection). ‘Sam’ means equal and ‘bandh’ means connection. When it is an equal connection or complete connection, then it is called 'sambandh'. When does the relation between a soul and the Supreme Soul develop? When there is a corporeal body. It is not that I am a point soul; my Father is a point of light soul. That point is my Father as well as my teacher, my Sadguru as well as my husband (saajan or beloved) - can it be said so? The points of light souls have only one relationship with the point of light Father Shiv. What? He is my Father and I, a soul, am His child. Then, when He enters into a body, relationships develop.

For example when He entered into the body of Brahma, Dada Lekhraj, He played the part of a mother. Souls did not experience so much love through any other human being in the world. That is why he proved to be Brahma. Similarly, in Indian tradition, there is only one deity, who is considered to be Jagatpita (Father of the world). It has been written in Ramayana - 'Jagatam pitaram vandey Paarvati Parmeshwarau.' 'Pitaram' means mother and Father. Mother Parvati and Father Shankar, but there are idols of Shankar. Are the idols made for corporeal or are the idols made for incorporeal? Idols are made for the corporeal. That is why whatever quantity of idols of Shankar have been found, whatever idols of Teerthankar - God of Jains - have been found, The idols of other deities have not been found (in excavations) as much as the naked idols of Shankar have been found. Why? It is because among all the 330 million deities, Shiv enabled the greatest task through Shankar, but Baba says - Shankar does not do anything. What does Shankar do? Nothing. Arey! This is correct. Actions are performed through bodily organs or without bodily organs? Actions are performed through bodily organs. Who gained control over all the ten bodily organs that exist? Shiv gained controlled. So, will Shiv be called the doer-enabler (kartaa-dhartaa) or will the one who possesses the bodily organs be called the doer-enabler?

Shiv guarantees that - Whatever I do, through whichever bodily organ I would perform action, that action would be benefecial, forever beneficial. Harm can never be caused through that at all. Whether it is eyes, whether it is ears, whether it is mouth, whether it is hands and legs; even if he slaps anyone, there lies benefit in it. It cannot result in harm. That is why He is called Sadaa (forever) Shiv (beneficial). What? Shiv means benefactor. What kind of Shiv? Sadaa Shiv. Always benefactor. Even if harm is caused through some words/versions; words/versions emerge from the mouth, is not it? So, by listening to some words people feel/think – whatever has been said is not right; but no. What would be the ultimate result? That version/matter would also prove to be beneficial
...(to be continued)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post22 Jul 2007

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... He may look through the eyes, He may look with a crooked eye (vakra drishti); but that vision is also beneficial. In Ramayana they have considered Ram to be God, but is it a matter of Ram or the part of Shiv? Who is God? Is Ram God or is Shiv God? The matters of God Shiv have been mentioned in Ramayana. For Him it has been said, "Bhrikuti vilaas srishti lay hoi. Sapnehu sankat parhiki soi." Just by skewing his eyebrows….; when the eyebrows are skewed (tedhi), then the eyes would also become skewed. Just by His skewed vision and skewed eyebrows, there could be destruction (pralay) in the entire world. That is such a form of God; that is also a beneficial form. There is benefit involved in that also. There is no harm involved. What is this? One has destroyed the entire world and has it caused benefit?

It has been written in Gita also - even if the one who is aatmanishth (one who has realized the self, /the soul conscious state), swarupnishth (one who becomes constant in one's original form/ soul conscious state) destroys the entire world, burns it or destroys it, no sin gets attached to him. It has been said in the Murli also. What has been said? I cause destruction through such person, who does not accrue any sin. No sin should be accrued! Arey! Are sins (paap) and noble/meritorious acts (punya) performed through bodily organs or are the sins and noble/meritorious acts performed without the body? The sins and noble/meritorious acts are performed through bodily organs. But the one who has surrendered his body, the organs of the body to God completely, for whom it has been said in the Murli - you children have come with your head on your palm. Baba, this head is yours only. So, will the numberwise children who carry their head on their palm emerge or not? They would emerge. It means that they have surrendered/dedicated their bodily organs, their body in Godly service completely. For him it has been praised in Ramayan that - what did he (i.e. Ram) do even to the bow made of the bones of Sage Dadhichi? He broke it.

Brahma has been called as Sage Dadhichi. He made efforts with every bone (of his body), he surrendered/dedicated his entire body, he surrendered his entire wealth, but his mind was not surrendered completely. The mind was busy in the sustenance of the children. Just as today's mothers. Where does the attachment of the mind get entangled? It gets entangled in the children. And she (i.e. Dada Lekhraj Brahma) is the mother of all the mothers of the entire world. That is why it has been said too - 'One should not remember this Brahma.' Why? It is because this one is the mother of even the mothers. The attachment of this one gets entangled in the children. The one, who himself develops attachment for the children cannot become detached (nashtomoha). And if one cannot become nashtomoha; if one does not become detached from the body, then what would be the result? One would have to leave the body. The one, who has become detached from one's body can become detached from the relatives of the body as well. They can become detached from the materials connected with the body as well. So, it has already been mentioned that - do not keep the photograph of this Brahma. If you remember his picture/photograph, then one would develop characteristics like him. One would not be able to get transformed from a man to Narayan. One would become the ones who take birth through deities. They would not become the direct children of God.

So, only those, who end their attachment on their body, can become God’s children. How many would become? Four and a half lakh such souls would emerge out of the human world consisting of 500-700 crore souls, who would not care for their body for the benefit of the world or the benefit of the Supreme Chariot. There should not be any worry about one’s Chariot, i.e. body also. Body is not (my) body. The children born from this body are not (my) children. The body’s Father is not (my) Father. That is why it has been said – lokik relatives; what does lokik relative mean? Relatives of the body. One should neither ask the lokik relatives anything nor should one follow their direction. If one keeps following their direction only, then, just as we have undergone degradation during 63 births, similarly one would keep undergoing degradation. Should one follow the direction of ‘one’ or should one follow the directions of many? If we follow the directions of ‘one’ then one would achieve true salvation (sadgati) because everyone in this world is false. Mostly the mothers are such that – just as Brahma believed his children and the children secretly established the World Renewal Trust. They got the property of the entire Yagya registered in their name, or in the names of their accomplices and companions and Brahma did not come to know of it at all. He continued to have faith on them till the end. And when he came to know that – Arey! These children have turned out to be very fraudulent children, he left his body; he had a heart attack.

Now Baba says – Will my children have a strong heart or will they be such children who have a heart failure? My children are those, who have faced/confronted the heretics (vidharmis) since many births. What? My children are those, who have faced the heretics, who established themselves as God in this world, those false Gods and their followers for many births. But at that time the path was not correct because God Father was not present. Therefore, the path adopted by the people of the world was adopted by you children also. The people of the world adopted the path of violence, and you children also adopted the path of violence because you too did not have The Knowledge of the soul and there is no question of the ones, who descend from the above, to possess The Knowledge of the soul. Why is there no question? It is because the ones, in whom they descend, in whom they enter, the ones whose support they take, is a bodily being only and by getting coloured by the company of that bodily being, they too experience downfall and we have found such a teacher that – He even enters in the body, He enters in the most sinful lustful thorn, even then, He does not get coloured by the company. And He does not even allow the colour of company to get applied and He also does not allow any such opposite tasks to happen through that Chariot, which result in sorrows. So who is the one who performs the tasks through that Chariot? It is Shiv. Shiv does everything. The soul of Shiv does (everything) through that Supeme Chariot. He is the one who controls that Chariot. That is why it has been shown in Gita; that God Krishna controlled the Chariot of Arjun. They do not know that – Krishna is not God. The name of Krishna has been inserted/ added. Actually, who has performed the task? Shiv has performed the task
...(to be continued)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post23 Jul 2007

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Shiv’s soul is different and Shankar’s soul is different. Shankar’s task is different and Shiv’s task and Shankar’s task is different. What is Shiv’s task and what is Shankar’s task? Shankar’s part is not as big as Shiv’s part, Brahma’s part or Vishnu’s part. Shankar’s part is very little. What is the part that has been depicted? It is said for Shankar that – Shankar drank poison (vish). If he drank poison, then did Shiv drink poison or did Shankar drink poison? Why did he not drink during 63 births? He could have drunk even during 63 births. Did he drink? He did not drink? The soul was the same soul of Ram, was it not? The souls of Ram and Krishna were present during the 63 births also and the souls of Ram and Krishna are present now in the last birth as well. So, they are not the ones to drink the poison. Actually, the one who drinks the poison is Shiv. It is Shiv alone who has the power to live in murky waters and even while living in murky waters, not even a drop of murky water should influence him even slightly.

He then comes and teaches through effortmaking (purushaarth). What? That - What should you children consider yourself to be even while performing actions? You should consider yourself to be a soul. If you become constant in soul conscious stage, if you become constant in the stage of the Supreme Soul, then the karma would become akarma (such actions which do not accrue any positive or negative result). What? Karma would keep becoming akarma. Why? It is because there is no remembrance of the body at all. When there is no remembrance of the body, then there is no bondage of the actions performed through the body. Well, the one who becomes sharpest in this task of remembrance is the first soul of the world, who has been named - Jagatpita. Father of the deities as well as the demons. That is why it has been said - If the heavenly world is mine, then is the hellish world not mine? How is it mine? So, it has been said - the one who is the first Brahmin is the first deity. The one who is the first deity becomes the first Kshatriya. The one who is the first Kshatriya becomes the first Vaishya and the one who is the first Vaishya becomes the first Shudra and the one who is the first Shudra, the number one Shudra becomes the number one Brahmin. So, at the beginning of every Age/Era, whether it is the Copper Age, who would be called the first Vaishya? Hm? The one who is the first deity is the first Vaishya as well. So, he is important in every Age/Era.

He is a hero actor in every Age/Era. That zero enters in the last birth of that Hero actor and when does he gets transformed from a zero to hero? What is the reason that he becomes a hero? He does not do anything. Then how does he become a hero? It is because he practices and makes efforts to become zero first of all. If others also make such efforts, then would they also become numberwise zero or not? They would become. That is why it is said – emperorship/sovereignty of the world through the power of Yoga. What is that power of Yoga? Remembrance. One is the soul conscious stage, the remembrance of soul and along with the point the Supreme Soul is definitely there, but the Supreme Father is first and then the Supreme Soul. The Supreme Father is the one, who is the Father of even Prajapita, the Father of the human creation, i.e. Adam, Aadam. No one else is the Father of Adam, Aadam. Who is his Father? Father Shiv. And there is no Father of Father Shiv.

So, the one who is the Father of the mankind, that Father of the mankind becomes zero at the end of the world (cycle). Just as zero does not have any value. Place 10-20 points (i.e. zeroes). Will there be any value? And if you prefix the figure 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 with these points (i.e. zeroes), then it would assume a value. Similarly, in the last birth, the Supreme Soul Father comes to make that Bharat, who has become zero, into a hero. Why does He come just in him? Why does He not come in anyone else? He does come in others also. There are numberwise beads of the rosary of Rudra. There is a rosary of Rudra; there are faces made up in the beads of Rudraksh that – there is one face in some, four faces in some, ten faces in some, fourteen faces in some. That is a memorial of taking face (on loan). But among those beads of Rudraksh, there is one such Rudraksh, which is very famous and is rare to find. There is only one face in it. Mostly nobody is able to find that. Does nobody find it? Hm? Is it not found? Hm? Do we children find it or not? We find. So, the Rudraksh with one face carries a lot of value. The one who finds it and after finding it, they recognize its value and from the beginning to the end, they remain in that realization, no form of Maya is able to shake them; they reap a lot of benefit. They alone form the rosary and the ones whom Maya shakes, makes to lose faith, get excluded from the rosary. Omshanti.
(Concluded)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post27 Jul 2007

VCD* No.657, Cassette No.1143, dated 21.04.07, at Jaipur

Clarification of Murli dated 29.08.67

Ref. No.VCD*.,

Omshanti. This is a night class dated 29th August, 1968. This is the path of knowledge (gyaanmarg). That is the path of worship (Bhaktimarg). Path of knowledge means path of information/awareness (jaankari). Is there no information/awareness in the path of worship? Do the people not know anything in the path of worship? They do know, but whatever they know, are wasteful matters. They are not useful matters. Why? There is nothing useful in the path of worship. Why is there no useful matter? It is because whatever people know in the path of worship takes them towards sorrows. And this is the path of knowledge. We know; there is awareness; there is knowledge.

There is The Knowledge of what? There is The Knowledge of truth. What is truth? That which causes happiness is the truth. That which causes sorrow is untruth/falsehood. Ravan gives sorrow and Ram gives happiness. The giver of happiness is 'one' and the givers of sorrow are the several heads of Ravan. They are sitting as the chiefs. One is the bestower/giver of happiness (sukhdata) and the rest are givers of sorrow (dukhdata). So, who would be called truth? What would be called knowledge? The one who is true is the one who gives happiness. The one, who is false, is the giver of sorrows. Everything in the world is a path of worship. Whatever path of worship or the path of ignorance, which exists in the world, is a path of ignorance because it leads to sorrows.

In which direction is the world moving? The history of 2500 years is available with the human beings. Is the world moving towards happiness or towards sorrows? Sorrow is increasing and happiness is decreasing. So moving towards sorrow means that we are in the path of ignorance and moving towards happiness means that we are in the path of knowledge. Embodiment of happiness (sukhswaroop) and embodiment of sorrows (dukhswaroop). A soul is an embodiment of happiness, an embodiment of peace, but what is it now? It is an embodiment of sorrows.

There is no such human being in the world, who could say that sorrow and peacelessness cannot come to[near] us. Everyone begs for happiness and peace. It means that everyone is far from truth and is glued to untruth/falsehood. Truth…one Father is true and many are false. This is just the land of untruth. Everyone is false in the land of falsehood. Receiving is false, giving is false, food is false, and chewing roasted grams (snacks) is false. There is falsehood in everything. The Father comes and tells the truth. The Father is Sat-Chit-Anand (true, living and an embodiment of joy). He is true (sat), living (chaitanya) and an embodiment of joy (aanandswaroop). Embodiment of joy means that He is the embodiment of happiness (sukhswaroop)

So, the true Father comes and tells that - what is ignorance and what is knowledge? He causes the realization of both [He gives us the identification of both]. The ignorant human being is lying in the world of ignorance. He does not know - what is truth and what is false? However very great judges are sitting, who deliver judgements. About what do they deliver judgements? What is truth, what is untruth, what is justice, what is injustice? There are bigshots (dhurandhar) sitting, but even then the truth does not get revealed [come in the front]. Just falsehood is increasing. Now the true Father comes and tells - the essence of truth is that the soul is a point of light. If you become constant in this form, then you would keep realizing the truth.

Soul is truth. Body is untruth. The five elements of the body. Body, the five elements of the body is untruth. Where there are five elements of the body, although they are in living form, even then they are full of sex-lust, anger, attachment, and ego. It is full of body consciousness because the soul has considered itself to be a body. Because of body consciousness, because of ego of the body, one keeps moving towards ignorance. When one becomes soul conscious, one progresses towards truth. Now the true Father has come. He says that - the Golden Age is going to arrive and the land of untruth is going to end. The world of knowledge is going to arrive, the world of truth, i.e. the Golden Age is going to arrive and the world of ignorance, i.e. the land of untruth is going to end/finish.

This is the body's world. In the body's world, there is a dominance of the five elements as well as the five vices. The Father of the five vices is - body consciousness. And the body is made up of five elements. So, the five elements are the essence of the body, through which is formed the body made up of the five elements. And the soul is completely different from the body made up of the five elements. It is so different that - the soul is always true and the body is always false. Nothing is sure - today, this body exists today, and, it may not exist tomorrow. It is perishable. Truth is imperishable and the body is perishable. The five elements of the body are also perishable. So, will the deities of the Golden Age not have a body? They will certainly have a body, but they will not be conscious of the body. Whereas, in this world of land of falsehood, there is a lot of body consciousness - I am so wealthy; I have such high status; I am in such a great position. So this body consciousness, which exists, that body consciousness itself is false.

In the world of land of falsehood, untruth comes through Ravan; and Ravan teaches only ignorance. What? Ajaanataa (ignorance). The scriptures were prepared later on. What? The scriptures were prepared later on, but the caves of Ajanta, Ellora were formed first. The ignorance of human beings began from there. In those caves, pictures of ignorance were prepared in the name of knowledge. The pictures that were prepared, contained truth or untruth? Was there truth or was there more falsehood? (Someone said - There was more of falsehood) No. The emotions that were filled in those pictures by the artists did contain truth, but who prepared the pictures? Was it God or were they bodily human beings? The bodily beings prepared the pictures in the caves of Ajanta, Ellora and Elephanta and the human beings who prepared them - were they the human beings, who become constant in swasthiti (in the consciousness of the self) or were they the ones, who indulge in thinking about others (parchintan)? They were human beings.

Those who possess a mind are called manushya (human beings). What does the mind do? It becomes inconstant. So, those who have been born through inconstancy are false/untruth. And the Father comes and teaches Rajyog. What does He make the mind? He makes it aman (peaceful). The mind becomes stable. It is as if the mind does not exist at all. It becomes concentrated/focussed (ekaagra). When the mind becomes focussed, it becomes a soul. The soul conscious stage that becomes firm is numberwise. The deities who would exist in the Golden Age will be in uniform soul conscious stage or will they be numberwise? Everyone would attain a stage of being complete in 16 celestial degrees? That will happen. But even then, the soul, which becomes constant in such soul conscious stage that - The Knowledge of the entire human creation merges in him. The (knowledge of) the entire duration, i.e. 5000 years should merge in the intellect, in the soul, then it would be said to be a complete soul, a perfect soul. If a soul takes even two births or two days less in the (complete) duration of 5000 years, then it would not be called a complete/perfect soul. It would definitely be complete in 16 celestial degrees, but to some extent there would be difference in the percentage of the soul consciousness
...(to be continued)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post28 Jul 2007

VCD* No.657, Cassette No.1143, dated 21.4.07 at Jaipur,

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... So, only 'one' hundred percent truth remains hundred percent true and the rest come in percentage. The hundred percent true that survives in this world, for whom it has been said that it is ShivBaba alone who is permanent in this world. If that ShivBaba does not remain permanently in this world, then this world also cannot survive. The world cannot survive without the truth. Although today's world is a land of falsehood but, the land of falsehood is also surviving, is not it? It has not yet got destroyed. It is surviving - it means that there is truth in it somewhere or the other. And now, that which is the complete truth and forever truth, for which it is praised/famous - 'Poornamidam' - It is forever complete. 'Poornamaadaah' - Deduct 'complete' from that 'complete'. 'Poornaat pooranam udichyatey. Poornasya Poornamaadaay Poornamevaavashyasatey.' It is such truth that if complete truth is deducted from that truth, even then only truth remains. Who is it? So, He is called - SadaaShiv (forever Shiv).

SadaaShiv, one is SadaaShiv in corporeal form in the Confluence Age, who plays a part in a permanent form. And one is SadaaShiv not just in the Confluence Age, whether it is the Confluence Age, whether it is the shooting period or whether it is the broad drama of 5000 years, even then He is certainly true. The power of that truth definitely remains. Although He does not remain in this world; who? SadaaShiv. Even then His power works. That Shiv becomes a resident of the Supreme Abode after the Confluence Age.

When that Shiv, the resident of the Supreme Abode, becomes a resident of the Supreme Abode, the degradation (ksharan) of this world begins. For example, when a house is constructed, the engineer says that the life span of this bridge, the life span of this house is this much. So, among the four stages, it is mentioned that this is the satopradhan stage, this is tamopradhan, this is rajo, this is sato. So, similarly, when the soul also becomes perfect/ complete in this world, when the numberwise souls inculcate the complete truth, then, after assuming the satwic stage, they are able to maintain their truth for a long period, but because SadaaShiv is not present in this world, what is the ultimate result? As and when the untrue souls, who are imperfect/incomplete souls descend from above…. Those that descend from above later on; Is it incomplete souls that descend or is it perfect souls that descend? Incomplete souls; it means that they do not become a complete soul. They are not the souls that pass through the complete cycle of 84 births. When they descend, then, because of getting coloured by their company, the soul that is completely true, which becomes equal to the Father, which remains closest to the Supreme Soul also experiences downfall.

From being perfect in 16 celestial degrees, what does it become? It goes towards a stage of being devoid of celestial degrees (kalaaheenataa) and this sequence/order continues from the beginning of the Golden Age itself. Why does it continue? Just as there is gold; if the alloy of silver is added to gold, then the grade of gold comes down, but the alloy of silver has been added. Silver is very durable. What? Abrasion (ghisaav) does not occur in silver, even then the value of gold goes on reducing. The alloy of silver that gets added in the Silver Age; such souls descend in large numbers. 8 crore souls and they bring the truth to a completely low stage. The truth, The Knowledge becomes completely degraded. Up to which stage does it reach? It reaches up to eight celestial degrees. A soul becomes of eight celestial degrees and when it comes further down from the eight celestial degrees, it is said - false/untrue (jhootha).

Until when did the truth prevail? Truth prevailed until the stage was higher than eight celestial degrees. Souls were constant in the soul conscious stage and they started becoming false when they descended lower than the eight celestial degrees. It is said, is it not that - a glass full of water is kept. This water is pure and if someone comes and drinks the water contained in the glass, then what would be said? It has become unclean/defiled (by drinking) (jootha). So, the deity souls remain in a pure/true (sat) stage till the end of the Silver Age. They are in a stage of 8 celestial degrees, in a true stage, in a soul conscious stage. Have not forgotten the soul, and as soon as the stage goes below eight celestial degrees, then some such instrumental soul descends from above who transforms the deity souls…. to what? They make them false. 'They make them false' means? The vibrations of the true soul that used to prevail/exist in the Golden and Silver Age; that Radha used to exchange glances only with Krishna and Krishna used to exchange glances only with Radha.

As soon as the Copper Age begins, some such souls started descending that just by their arrival those souls started becoming false; they became adulterous (vyabhichaari). The eminence/glory (virud) of being Maryadas Purushottam, which existed…. Vision is a part of the body itself. In the Silver Age, they get bound by baahupaash (embrace). Those are also righteous organs. So, the pleasure of the righteous/elevated organs also vanished and the pleasure of unrighteous/degraded organs began and they also started becoming adulterous. Adultery of vision, adultery of vibrations, adultery of sense organs and the adultery of bodily organs as well. So, falsehood commenced. In the beginning of the Copper Age, no such human soul remains which does not come in contact with the numerous souls that descend from above. They do come in contact, but there are some such souls among them, in whom the soul consciousness remains in a high percentage. Where is that percentage (of soul consciousness) recorded? In the Confluence Age.
As much the souls practice soul consciousness now, while sleeping, while being awake, while getting up, while sitting, while walking, while eating food, and as much they remember the Supreme Soul Father who is the maker of the stage of consciousness of the self (swasthiti), the one who always remains in the stage of consciousness of the self, then that power gets filled in them. Just as power is filled in a battery, similarly those batteries keep on becoming powerful. Some batteries become very powerful and some retain/ less power. Why do they retain (less power)? The one, who fills the power, has come. That generator is giving power to all the batteries. Then? Someone fills less power and someone fills more power.

Some batteries are such that they become empty as soon as the Copper Age begins. They become the weakest deity souls among the deity souls of that time. And the powerful soul that comes from above enters that weak soul, impure soul. The one which enters from above is a pure soul of its kind, but it does not contain knowledge to that extent [to know] what is adultery (vyabhichaar), and what is unadulterous relationship (avyabhichaar), who is called false and who is called hundred percent true? When such a soul enters that weak soul, then because of the lack of knowledge of truth, even that [soul] gets coloured by the company of that falsehood, gets coloured by the company of the sinful soul and starts experiencing downfall at a fast pace. Why? It is because the intellect of that soul does not contain The Knowledge of adultery. It spreads a lot of adultery; it spreads the corruption of vision and vibrations. At the time of that spread (of adultery), some souls save themselves from that corruption and some souls become completely converted.

What is the reason for that? Some get converted completely, get influenced completely (Someone said – under the influence of the company) some get completely influenced by the colour of the company and some keep themselves under control. They not only keep themselves under control, but also chase away from Hindustan (India) those converted souls, who get completely entangled in the corruption of vision and vibrations. What? They are separate. They are herons (baguley) and they are swans (hans). They don’t allow them to settle. They go to the Arab countries and spread adultery freely. Adultery is prevalent among them to the extent that there is no recognition of Brothers and Sisters. Marriages between Brothers and Sisters began to be solemnized. So, they became free to indulge in adultery, to create an adulterous world. And in India, even then there are such souls, who face/fight adultery, falsehood.

Falsehood means adultery. They fight/confront adultery. While facing/confronting them; when one confronts, it leads to a struggle, isn’t it? Will the power decrease through struggle or will one become powerful? Does the power decrease or does one become powerful through struggle? The power decreases. Whichever struggle is undertaken, the power decreases. What has Baba taught us now? We have to definitely fight with the vices, but in the war with vices that Baba has taught, is our power decreasing or are we becoming powerful? (Someone said – we are becoming powerful) Is everyone becoming powerful? (Someone said – not everyone; they are numberwise) Why? Why, The Knowledge that is being taught to everyone is the same. (Someone said – sanskars of 63 births) Which sanskars of 63 births? (Someone said – bad sanskars) No. The souls, which have kept company with adulterous souls in the past births, get coloured by the company of those adulterous souls here in the shooting period as well. Whatever has already been fixed is being enacted; nothing new is to be enacted. So, when was it fixed? Whatever has already been fixed in the 63 births, the same rehearsal takes place here in the shooting period. The reel rotates in the shooting period. So, this reel that is rotating, is ShivBaba rotating this reel, is Ravan rotating this reel or are we souls rotating the reel? Who is responsible for rotating the reel? Every soul is responsible for itself.

Now, God Father has come and is placing/giving us the complete fortune on our intellect-like palm. This will happen by doing like this, this will happen by doing this. One even knows - what is falsehood, and what is truth? Even then, in spite of knowing, in spite of not wanting to, what happens? One gets attracted towards falsehood. So, the attraction that takes place towards falsehood, and we know that it is our own [past] action. It is not the act performed by anyone else. If a soul comes in the form of Maya, or if it comes in the form of Ravan... It comes as Maya in a female form and it comes as Ravan in a male form. Maya comes in these two forms, is not it? So, whatever Maya comes, we are not able to recognize falsehood and truth under the influence of that Maya and we become weak in the Copper Age
....(to be continued)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post29 Jul 2007

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Some become weak in the beginning of Copper Age itself. Some become weak in the middle of the Copper Age, after the arrival of other religious fathers. Some at the end of the Copper Age, some at the end of the Iron Age, some in the middle of the Iron Age and there are some such souls, which keep confronting/facing falsehood till the end of the Iron Age, till the last birth. How? If they fight till the last birth, then while continuously struggling, what would be the condition of those souls? They should get deteriorated. Should they not get deteriorated? No. Just as the souls which are fighting the vices now in the Confluence Age here and do not lose courage. What?

One kind of vicious person is such that he is vicious only at his home and one kind of a vicious person is such that he becomes engrossed in adultery with many. One kind of sanyasi (monk/renunciate) is such that he renounces his house and what kind of sanyas (renunciation) has been taught/told to us children? To become a sanyasi (monk) in an unlimited sense. What does a ‘sanyasi in unlimited sense’ mean? It means that ours is not any limited household. What? Ours is not any small household. “Vasudhaiv kutumbkam”. The entire Earth (vasudha) is our family. So, when all the human souls of the entire world constitute our family, then should we maintain a distance from them; should we feel happy in remaining at a distance from them or should we live together? (Someone said – we should live together) but if we live together, we get influenced. Then what should we do?

We live together and because of living together, what happens is that we become engrossed in adultery. Our organs become attached/infatuated. So, what should we do? Should we live separately and remain happy/ celibate or should we mix with each other and live? We should remain detached (nyaarey) and affectionate (pyaarey). Is there any example? (Someone said – Just as lotus flower lives in dirty waters) Lotus flower! That lotus flower is non-living. How is it an example? Give a living example. (Someone said – the soul of Ram) How? The soul of Ram is called – Maryadas Purushottam (highest among all human beings in following the code of conduct). He did not even marry a second time. (Someone said – Lakshmi & Narayan) Lakshmi & Narayan? Are Lakshmi and Narayan present now? When they would become Lakshmi & Narayan, at that time they would be present. Where are they now? Arey! (Someone said – the maker is speaking) Is the maker/enabler speaking? The one who speaks transforms someone into what? No, he is indeed speaking. That is correct that the enabler/maker is making. What does He make? Does He make ‘doorbaaz-khushbaaz’ [the one who remains happy living away from his family (spouse)]

What is the matter being discussed now? The matter being discussed is – is it good to be doorbaaz-khushbaaz or is it good to mingle and live? (Someone said – to mingle and live) We have to live together, but what should we do? (Someone said – We have to remain with them only, but through mind and intellect) Yes, one may live with the family, just as we live, we have to mingle and live like members of the family, but the intellect should remain detached. Where should the intellect be? The truth that Baba has described. What is the truth? The soul. Remaining in soul conscious stage. Remaining in a point-like stage. I the soul, am not this body, I am not an doll/effigy of five elements. And the soul that gets influenced by the doll/effigy made up of the five elements, the soul that gets influenced by the doll made up of the five elements, I am not such a soul which makes cry. Those who get attached to the body, the relatives of the body, to the things related to the body through the intellect…. The intellect itself is called a soul. Those who become attached to the body, the relatives of the body, to the things related to the body through the mind and intellect; they cannot leave them. So, how can the intellect, which becomes attached, get detached?

One would have to practice. Which practice? I am a soul. Considering oneself to be a soul means that we have become detached from the five elements. We have become victorious over the non-living matter. Now, regarding the vices that are contained/ filled in the soul. A soul is living (chaitanya). We did not think about the body, we did not remember the body, we considered ourself to be a point of light; but the point of light soul contains vices of 63 births…. So the vices of 63 births which are contained in the soul, the defects (vikruti) that are present; what should we do to finish those defects? We must remember the Supreme Soul Father. We must remember such a soul which never becomes defective. It does enter the body, but despite entering the body, it remains detached (nivrutt), and teaches even the one in whom it enters to become detached. It teaches it to become detached to the extent that a memorial has been shown that snakes are clinging/entwined. What? The memorial of the vice of sex-lust is entwined around the waist. Is it a matter of only one snake being entwined? Was only one snake entwined? Arey, [when] the entire family, when the entire world is a family, then there could be any number of snakes. The soul should not be the one to get influenced by those snakes. That memorial has been prepared. That sample has been described. Similarly, the vice of anger.

As for the anger, which arm works more when one is angry? Someone's right hand works more and someone's left hand works more. The wife is called left hand and the man himself is the right hand. So, the cooperative soul for many births which acts in the form of anger…. There are deity souls, aren't there? So the deity souls remain in the company of one for 21 births continuously. Then slowly, in case of some, the company gets detached rapidly, and in case of some, it gets detached in the end. They are numberwise.

So, the souls which are coloured by the company of only one from the beginning till the end; for example, what is famous about Parvati? “Varau Shambhu na tu rahoon kunwaari.” If I have to maintain contact with anyone in the form of a husband, then it should be with one soul. I should not develop contact, relationship with other souls, which experience downfall more. Which relationship? Which relationship causes the maximum influence? The maximum effect, the maximum attachment comes through which relationship? Arey, suppose there is a virgin, she remains pure throughout her life, she remains faithful to the mother and Father; she remains faithful to her parents’ home. She remains faithful to the members of the parents’ house. And when she goes to her husband’s house, then, to whom does she belong? (Someone said – to the husband’s home) To the husband’s home. What happened so that it brought about such transformation? (Someone said – there is an influence of the body) Such an influence of the body was cast, which is involved only in that relationship and not in any other relationship. Close connection
...(to be continued)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post30 Jul 2007

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... The relationship, in which the close contact of all the organs is involved, that relationship is the one that causes the maximum downfall. If we remain in Godly remembrance (Ishwariya smriti), if we remain in soul conscious stage ... What? If we remain in the firm stage of soul (consciousness), then will there be any influence? (Someone said - No.) Will there not be any influence? Then one should try and see. Should one try and see or not? (Someone said - everyone is trying) Are they trying? Achcha, will they make efforts as per rules or against the rules? (Someone said - as per rules) As per rules? How will you do it as per rules? (Someone said - As per the Shrimat, which Baba has given). What Shrimat has he given? To steal? (Someone said - No) Yes, to indulge in dacoity? (Someone said - safeguard yourself from the relationship which is being talked) Arey! In this world, particularly in India (Bharatvarsh), there are no such virgins, who become somebody's wife without going through the custom of marriage 'bin ferey hum tere' [ferey: rounds, here, a marriage custom where the couple make seven rounds (ferey) of the holy fire] and become attached to a man's organs, or start coming in his contact and relationship. The matter of stealing and dacoity is different. So, what will you do?

Now, ShivBaba has given us the Mantra that all of you are Brahmakumar-Kumaris. What are you? You are Brahmakumar and Brahmakumari, so, what is the relationship? (Someone said - the relationship of Brother and Sister) It became a relationship of Brother and Sister. If you took the Advanced Knowledge, then the stage becomes even higher. The relationship became the relationship between Brothers. Then, should these matters come up? Then, how did it occur in the intellect that our entire family is our family? When the entire family is our family then the entire world is our family. So then, as regards the family - which family is contained in our intellect? Is the family of the outside world or the family that the Father has come and established contained in our intellect? The family that the Father has established/prepared, that family is contained in our intellect? Even in that family, one must see that they are indeed Brothers and Sisters, but is there only one Sister, with whom our intellect is entirely getting connected? She is our Sister and the remaining are neices. It is also important to observe this.

If one develops a special relationship of a Sister with someone and if one has not developed relationship of a Sister with someone else to that extent, then Baba calls that - familiarity. What? One must not get into familiarity with anyone personally. If one comes in familiarity, even then one would miss out. The final exam, which will take place, in that final exam, one would not pass with the number/rank that one should pass. All are the sons and daughters of the Supreme Soul Father. All are our Brother and Sister. If there is any special attachment, or if there is attachment for any special group, it means that there is defect somewhere or the other. We came under the influence of some or the other bodily being. So, the influence of that bodily being makes us fall again. That is why, the entire world should indeed become our family, but along with becoming a family, our stage should remain as per rules. The stage should not be against the rules.

Now there are many like this in the Brahmin Family who act against the rules. What? As per the Godly rules, which have been put forth by the Father; he has made it clear. What has been made clear? Should it be in the intellect that we are everybody's Father, or are we the children of the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiv; we are Brothers and Sisters in the corporeal form of (children of) Brahma. What should be in the intellect? If we are in corporeal form, we are Brothers and Sisters. We have to come in contact and relationship. We have to live together with body; for working in corporeal form, then we are Brothers and Sisters. And when we are constant in our own stage, when we are souls, then we are Brothers. We have to reach the stage of Brothers, but even if we do not reach the stage of Brothers, we should at least be in the stage of Brothers and Sisters.

But even in the stage of Brother and Sister, the Father says that Maya comes/enters. Why does Maya enter? We have become members of the Brahmin family, so, Maya should not enter. We have indeed become members of the Brahmin family, but even in this Brahmin family, a lot of such souls have entered, who had already been converted into Islam (in the previous births). Whether they belong to the Advance Party or to the Basic Party. There are roots of Islam in the Basic Party and there are seeds of Islam in the Advance Party, who spread adultery. So, one should be careful that here everyone is not alike. Nothing is written on the forehead of anyone, that is why, one's safety is in one's hand. If we do not discriminate/read (others) through our hand-like intellect for our safety, then now during the last time, when the final examination is going on, the numbers (i.e. results) of the final exam have also begun to come out/declared, so, we should get dupe somewhere.

There are five enemies. Sex-lust, anger, greed, attachment. (The snake of) attachment is hanging around the neck of Shankarji. Snake is shown to be hanging - attachment; and above all is ego. These are the five enemies. But, do we have to develop enmity for the enemies? (Someone said - No) Yes, what should we do? What should we do with it? Should we start loving (them) in the same way as we love ShivBaba? (Someone said - we have to control) Yes, although they are snakes, but in spite of being snakes, which are so close, it proves that they do not love the Supreme Soul. What? They do not love the Supreme Soul, SadaaShiv (forever-benefactor) to that extent, but whom do they love? They love the one, in whom the Supreme Soul enters. So, is the one, in whom He enters, a soul belonging to the lower category? He is not a soul belonging to the lower category. The Supreme Soul comes and accepts him first of all. He is indeed a soul belonging to the high category, but if they remember that bodily being, if they remain glued to him and if they forget the Supreme Soul, then did they remember the corpse (shav) or Shiv? So, it would be said - they remembered the corpse (shav). So, it is as if someone loves a corpse.

Such stories have also appeared (in the news) that someone loved his wife very much. When the wife died, after her body entered the grave, he exhumed her body from the grave and made love with her. He enjoyed the pleasures of the organs. So, what will be the difference between the pleasures that were enjoyed, or the company that was enjoyed in living condition and the company that was enjoyed with the corpse, in the dead condition? Which is worse? The love that was made with the corpse ... There are many like this in the world of Brahmins who love the corpse. There are many in the world of Brahmins as well and then there are people in the outside world as it is. Why? It is a matter in unlimited sense. Someone's wife enters the path of knowledge. She entered the path of knowledge; her intellect got diverted. Her intellect is not focussed on her husband. Where did the intellect go? One ShivBaba and none else. And her husband forces himself upon her. She flies in the remembrance of the Father. She makes her body a corpse. Well, whether the husband is the one who follows the path of knowledge or is an ignorant man, the love that he made was with whom? He loved the corpse. So, because of loving the corpse, what would be his condition? (Someone said - he would be exhausted) His condition worsens. Whether he is a knowledgeful person or an ignorant person. If he is knowledgeful, then he accrues/attracts hundred times more sin. If he is ignorant, then he accrues/attracts one time sin
...(to be continued)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post31 Jul 2007

VCD* No.657, Cassette No.1143, dated 21.4.07 at Jaipur

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Here in the world of Brahmins, all kinds of souls are present. Best actors are present as well as worst actors are present. The best actors are those who would always keep Baba's Shrimat in front of their intellect. In such a circumstance, what is Baba's opinion/direction? It is a world of male and female snakes. We get coloured by company; they belong to our family. The entire world is to be made a member of the family, they are becoming. So, it is not a matter of being happy by remaining far away (doorbaaz-khushbaaz). For example, people call us to marriages; we refuse that we will not come. What would such a person be called? He would be called - one who remains happy while living cut-off/far-away. Arey! We have developed karmic accounts since 63 births. Baba has not said in the Murli. What? (Someone said - break it) that do not maintain relationships. If someone is calling and he is calling with love. Someone is not calling us to kill us. Is anyone calling us to attack us? No. So, if someone is calling with love, one should go to his/her place, shouldn't one? One should go, but one should go having taken what firm decision in the mind? That we would serve him/her and then come. We would not get influenced by him/her. Whatever may happen, we would not get influenced by him. And we will leave our influence, Baba's influence on him/her. Similarly, this is a matter of the householders.

But, the one, who is not a householder, and has surrendered/dedicated himself in Godly service, the same matter also applies to them. What? If anyone calls lovingly, come and explain (The Knowledge) to me and he (i.e. the one who is being requested) knows that he (i.e. the one making the request) does not follow policies and rules[rules and regulations]. They (i.e. those making the request) are the ones, who violate rules, and if he declines their invitation, if he remains happy in living far away (doorbaaz-khushbaaz)... If someone extends a hand of friendship/love and he declines that hand of friendship. Then, is it good? This is not a good thing. So, the tendency of rejecting/treating with contempt (thukrana) is a tendency of sanyasis (renunciates). Here, also in this world of Brahmins, those who refuse/decline (any invitation to give knowledge), they know from within that he is calling us with love, he is inviting us, he wants to obtain something from us and wants to give us something he has. We know that whatever the wordly people give, would be vices only. The only expectation that they would have from us is that we should get our children married and what would we expect? We would establish their relationship with 'one'. When we establish (their) connection with 'one' then they would also become unadulterous (avyabhichaari). The world would also become unadulterous (avyabhichaari).

The entire world…it is our goal. Our goal is to make the entire world a Shivaalay (temple/house of Shiv). Aalay means house. Making (it) whose house? Making (it) the house of Shiv. In Shiv's house, everyone is our Brother and Sister and Shiv is our Father. Twamev mata cha pita twamev. He is our mother as well as our Father because the corporeal form of Shiv that is shown, in that, the soul of Brahma is sitting in the form of moon. The form of love is also sitting in him and in the form of third eye, the one who delivers judgement; the eye of intellect is also sitting. He is our Father; He is our mother. Both are sitting. Our relationship is with both of them and that relationship is not temporary. It is a permanent relationship. What? As per time, although its form changes, but in spite of change in form, the soul performs the same task. Whether it is in the form of Brahma, who becomes Vishnu and whether it is Brahma so…. Brahma enters into the children, doesn't he? Brahma can enter into all the Brahmins. The souls of Brahma and Saraswati can enter in all the Brahmins now, but one should not say firmly that Baba comes in me, Brahma Baba comes in me, Mama comes in me. One must not tell other souls like this firmly. If someone says so then it proves that they want to increase their influence on others. Others should accept my versions. If I/they speak like this, the influence would increase; when the influence increases, the ignorant souls would get influenced by it. The knowledgeable souls, in whose intellect there is 'one ShivBaba and none else', those souls would not get influenced. So, benefit and harm lies in our hand.

All the human souls, which exist in the world…, it has fitted into our intellect who are the righteous souls, which take complete 84 births, which definitely take complete 84 births, those who become constant in the soul conscious stage, belong to our family. That is the family of our dynasty. And those who do not take complete 84 births do not belong to our family. Even then, despite not having a family, Shiv, who has come in this world, has He come to cause the benefit of the entire world or the benefit of just 9 lakh souls? He has not come to cause the benefit of just 9 lakh stars. He has come to cause the benefit of every human soul of the entire world. So, we should have the vision and vibrations that whichever soul comes in contact with us, we should not reject them. What? We should aim to give something or the other, little bit to him. If we keep this aim, then we have showed courage, isn’t it? If we show courage, then who gives help? The Supreme Soul Father is ready to help us, because we become instrumental in His task.

So, one must not see that he/she is a snake. He is a snake of sex-lust; he is a snake of anger; he is a snake of ego; he is greedy; he would usurp everthing from us. Do not have this feeling. But remain alert from inside. What? What alertness should be there? (Someone said - he is a snake) No, he is a snake - not this (alertness). One must not see them as snakes. What should one observe? The colour of company should not influence us. One must remain in a soul conscious stage. Whoever it may be. We should certainly remain in soul conscious stage. Our soul should leave its influence on him; the intensity (teekshnataa) of our soul should leave an influence on him. The intensity, vicious feeling of his soul should not influence us. Then one would get complete cooperation from Baba. This is also a service. What?

[Someone said - For example, Baba, when we narrate (knowledge) to someone, they say like this - what kind of knowledge is this, which has such rules] Which rules? If we begin to narrate the rules right from the beginning of narrating The Knowledge.., (Someone said - For example when we visit our relatives' house, then the issue of eating and drinking remains active in their intellect, is not it? They say - what you narrate is not knowledge. We do not want to listen to this knowledge) Achcha, so, tell us, what do you want? Ask them, what do you want? What do they expect from us? (A mataji said - They want that we should live among relatives, eat and drink; otherwise do not even come to our house) Do they tell you not to come? (Mataji said - yes) So, we became free. We became free very easily. Our responsibility is over. It proves that their love is not true. (A mataji said - But they do not listen to The Knowledge) Do they call? (A mataji said - they do call) If they call, we go. (A mataji said - They do not want to listen to The Knowledge) If they do not listen, it does not matter. They would reform through our behaviour, if not today, tomorrow. (Someone said - They said that you have put a stain on our honour/respect. What kind of knowledge is it?) Which honour/respect have we spoiled? Have we spoiled the honour of the daughter-in-law or the honour of the son or the honour of the daughter, whose honour have we spoiled? (Someone said - I have asked the same thing, he said, you do not come to our home, do not step inside our home) That is all right. Then it is allright. Then we have understood that you (i.e. the person who does not allow us to enter his house) do not have true love for us. Your love is false.
(Concluded)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post05 Aug 2007

VIDEO CD NO.333, DATED 22.08.04,

CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 27.11.65, BAIRASIA

Ref.No.VCD*.

A Vani of 1965 was going on; at the middle of the second page - Father makes you swadarshan chakradhari (one who rotates The Cycle of the 84 births in his intellect). It is in your intellect that the one who teaches us is the highest among all, knowledgeful God Father. Is it in your intellect or not? What? The teacher is the highest among all God Father. There are fathers. There is a worldly Father also. Fathers of the church (girijaghar) are also called fathers. The religious fathers are also called fathers. They are called great fathers, great fathers. And the Father of those religious fathers is great-great-grandfather and who is his Father, i.e. Father of the great-great-grandfather? Father Shiv.

Highest (oonch tey oonch) God Father is teaching us. Why is He called knowledgeful? What is the reason? He is called knowledgeful because the entire knowledge of the world, the Three Worlds is always contained in His intellect. He is called Sadaa Shiv (i.e. Forever Shiv). In the intellect of us human souls, once such a time comes only in the Confluence Age in which we can imbibe The Knowledge of many births. That too we can know the many births of our self. Not everyone’s births. But God Father knows everything. That is why He is knowledgeful because He is also the seed of the human world (manushya srishti). The seed contains The Knowledge of the entire tree. So seed will certainly contain The Knowledge because it is a living (chaitanya) seed. Those are non-living (jad) trees; their seed is also non-living. So there is no question of knowledge in senselessness (jadatwa). But this is a living seed (chaitanya beej) of human world.

Nobody in the world knows about the Creator and the beginning, middle and end of the creation. They say that the Supreme Soul is omnipresent (sarvavyaapi). Father says - They abuse me like this. They complain. Do I take the incarnation of a turtle (kachh), or a fish (machh)? Do I become the offspring of a turtle? I have been condemned to be present in stones and walls. If I become the offspring of a turtle, then will I teach The Knowledge to turtles? What does a turtle do? It can pack up (or contract) its organs whenever it wishes. So the one, who possesses so much power that it has the power to pack up (sametanaa) its organs, but it is not a question of an animal. It is a marine animal. There are some human tortoises also. They are very expert in packing (sametanaa) their organs, but they live by taking the support of the water of knowledge. They do not live by taking the support of earth (dharani). Virgins (kanyas) and mothers (matas) are said to be Earth (dharani). So they (i.e. the tortoise-like souls) become proud of their knowledge. Even in the path of worship (Bhaktimarg) it is said – “yatra naaryastu poojyantey ramantey tatra devataah.” Deities reside wherever women are worshipped. Wherever women are dishonoured, that place becomes a hell. So I do not enter into such tortoises, i.e. the souls which imbibe the tortoise-like nature & resolves. Although, however much clever they may be, because they keep the Earth-like virgins & mothers under their subordination, I do not incarnate as a tortoise. People have put me in stones and walls (patthar-bhittar). Will I enter into the souls with a stone-like intellect (patthar buddhi)? Will I enter into the intellect of those who obstruct the path of knowledge like a bheet, i.e wall? This is as if you abuse me.

You call me as the purifier of the sinful ones (Patit-paavan). He is the purifier of the sinful ones. So definitely I will come at the end of the sinful world and at the beginning of the pure world. It is not true that I would come in the form of God Krishna at the end of the Copper Age (Dwaparyug) and establish the sinful Iron Age (paapi Kaliyug). Now it is the Confluence Age. The sinful world is going to end and the pure world is going to commence. So it is a confluence of both. Now I have come to transform hell into heaven. Why have I come? What is the aim of coming? The aim is to transform the hell (narka) into heaven (swarg). So how can the one, whose aim itself is to transform the hell into heaven, depart without fulfilling His aim? It is the weak worldly people, who start a work and then leave it in between. Although there are powerful souls also, but nobody could transform hell into heaven.

It is the qualification (shifth) of Supreme Soul Father only that when He comes in the Confluence Age, then He completes His task within a specified period and then departs. It is not true that He undertakes partial repairs of the world like other religious fathers and then departs. No? He rejuvenates the entire world itself. He transforms every soul from a sinful one to a pure one. Then He departs. What do the so-called Brahmakumar-kumaris think? They think that He just narrates knowledge and departs. As regards the transformation of the hellish world from a sinful world to a pure world, we do this. It is not so.

Transforming the hell into heaven is not the task of a human soul. It is the Supreme Soul Father who comes in a corporeal form in this world and performs the task of purifying the sinful ones. He transforms the hell into heaven. So I have come. I did not come and then went back. For e.g. some Brahmins think that He came in a corporeal form till 1969 and then became a Subtle Region dweller (sookshmavatanvaasi) or Soul World dweller (moolvatanvaasi). Actually, Supreme Soul does not even become a Subtle Region dweller. Supreme Soul does not have a subtle body at all. He is only a point of light (jyotii bindu). In whichever bead of Rudramala (rosary of Rudra) that point of light enters, it enters in a light (weightless) form. A subtle body exerts pressure. For e.g. the soul of Brahma left its body in 1969, and enters into Gulzar Dadi. So she has to take rest for the duration equal to the period for which it (i.e. Brahma’s soul) enters into her and narrates Vani. He remains in her body for even upto 14 hours. So she has to take rest at least for 14 hours. So I do not enter like the ordinary human beings. My birth is extraordinary (asaadhaaran) divine (divya). And I come and make a divine world.

Can the water cause purification? Why? Where does the incarnation in the form of turtle live? It lives in water. When water is churned, then does any cream emerge? Nothing will emerge. So, I come in this world and establish essence-like (saar-swaroop) souls. I take the remaining souls (along with me) to the Supreme Abode (Paramdham). Neither can the non-living water cause purification nor can the temporary living knowledge contained in the human beings cause purification. It may be the living (chaitanya) Ganga also, until she causes the flow of Ganga of water (paani ki Ganga), she cannot become a helper (sahyogi) of Father in purifying the sinful ones. Ganga of water is such a person, who narrates only whatever he/she has heard. No new matter, no new cream emerges from churning. Supreme Soul, the Purifier of the sinful ones is an ocean of knowledge. He is not a gross, non-living ocean. You Gangas of knowledge, who cause purification, emerge from that ocean. Monks and saints etc. are all sinful. They are sinful; that is why they go to take a bath in the Ganga of water. O.K., leave the matter of the monks, saints, mahatmas and the non-living Ganga of the outside world. The ones, who are the living Gangas, have not emerged from the ocean of knowledge. If their connection is with the ocean of knowledge, then they can also purify the sinful ones. If they don’t have any relationship with the ocean of knowledge, then the river also becomes a drain
...(to be continued)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post06 Aug 2007

VIDEO CD NO.333, DATED 22.08.04, AT BAIRASIA

CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 27.11.65,

Ref.No.VCD*.

... It is also sung that - Ram teri Ganga maili (Ram! your Ganga has become dirty). In which age did it become dirty? When it is the end of the Iron Age or when the shooting of the end of the Iron Age takes place, then it becomes dirty. And when it is Confluence Age, then there occurs such a time in the elevated Confluence Age (Purushottam Sangamyug) in the end when the Gyan Gangas emerge numberwise and establish relationship with Father. Is the relationship established in corporeal form or incorporeal form? It is established in corporeal form. So they become special helpers (vishesh sahyogi) of Supreme Soul Father in the task of transforming the world from a sinful one to a pure one. That is why Father says – Leave these rivers Ganges of water, through the churning (manthan) of which, nothing emerges. Whatever I narrate is the essence of scriptures.

I am the Father, Teacher and Guru of all of you. ‘I’ means ‘one’ or many? One. It is ‘One’ alone who is a Father also, who gives the inheritance; who is a teacher also, who teaches knowledge and gives clarification also and who is a preceptor also, who gives the true salvation. It does not happen like that in the world. Are there not the so-called (tathakathit) Brahmakumar-kumaris in the world? Hm? (Someone said – Yes, they do exist). Are their Father, Teacher and True Preceptor same or different? Hm? They are different because the inheritance of salvation (mukti) and beatitude (jeevanmukti) is received from Father. Beatitude is received from the preceptor also. It has not been said that salvation is received through the preceptor. What is obtained? Beatitude is received from the preceptor and the clarification is received from the teacher.

So it is I who transform you from a sinful one to a pure one. Bharat (India) was pure; then who made it sinful? ‘One’ made it pure and many human beings made it sinful. Now, is it a time to become sinful or is it a time to become pure? (Someone said – it is a time to become pure) If someone does not make judicious use of time, if he misuses the time, then will he lose or make his luck (prarabdha)? (Someone said - he will lose). He will lose. Now is it the time to establish many kinds of relationships or is it the time to break many kinds of relationships and get connected with one? (Everyone said-it is the time to connect to one) It is a time to get connected to one, is it not? Why should we act in an opposite manner? So who made sinful? Many bodily (dehdhaari) human beings made sinful. When Father, who remains constant in the incorporeal stage, comes, then he purifies the sinful ones. The entire world becomes sinful through many and it becomes pure through one.

Look, while taking bath in river Ganges, while groping in the dark you have become degraded. Who? Hm? (Someone said - the human gurus) Is it the human gurus? Is it the human gurus of outside world or the human gurus of the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins? The human gurus of the outside world go and take bath in the non-living Ganges. That is why they cannot get transformed from sinful ones to pure ones. They become even more sinful. They keep becoming non-living intellect (jadmayi buddhi). And does anyone from the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins go to bathe in the sinful Ganga, the Ganges of water? (Someone said – Nobody goes) Nobody goes. Then? Then the intellect should be dynamic; should it be dynamic or should it become degraded? It should be dynamic. Then? What is the result of the so-called Brahmins emerging?

And here in the Advance Party also the same thing applies to those who keep listening to the versions of many, keep developing relationships with many. They keep taking bath in river Ganga. Which Ganga? (Someone said-the Ganga of water) In the living (chaitanya) Gangas. They take bath in the living Gangas. They think that this living Ganga only is a purifier of the sinful (patit-paavani). Arey, no new point of knoweledge emerges from their intellect at all. It is Supreme Soul Shiv who narrates new points daily. The one in whom He enters, he churns and gives the new cream (naya-naya makkhan). So nobody can become pure by bathing in the Ganga of water. Path of worship (Bhaktimarg) is a path of degradation (durgatimarg). What kind of a path is it? What is there in it? Degradation (Durgati) of the mind and intellect takes place. ‘Du’ means ‘dushta gati’, i.e. wicked result. It means that the mind and intellect does not become dynamic. The mind and intellect should become so dynamic that it should keep thinking only about the versions of Supreme Soul. It should think and churn only about the versions narrated by Supreme Soul Father. It should not think or churn about the matters narrated by human gurus or the matters of scriptures. Even if it churns the matters of the scriptures, it should churn only about those matters, which have been mentioned in the Murli in an essence form.

Father says – Will this water, by churning of which nothing emerges, make you pure? All these are false matters. It is also said – jhooti Maya, jhooti kaya, jhoota sab sansaar. (False Maya, false body, the entire world is false). India was a land of truth (sach khand). Ravan made it a land of falsehood (jhooth khand). Then Father makes it a land of truth. Sanyasis cannot teach this Rajyog. Why? Why can’t Sanyasis teach? Hm? The mothers living in household can teach; the householder couples (grihashthi yugal) can teach; but why can’t sanyasis teach? Arey? (Someone said – It is because they do not belong to the path of household). Yes, yes, couples belong to the path of household; the sanyasis do not belong to the path of household, so they have much more purity. (Someone said – they possess a cowardly purity) Hm? (Someone said – they possess cowardly purity). Which kind of purity? A coward-like purity? What does it mean? (Someone said – Cowardly purity). Do they have cowardly purity (kaayartaa waali pavitrata)? They become doorbaaz-khushbaaz (i.e. remain pure while maintaining a distance between themselves), and then do they say that we are pure? And what about those who remain in the household? Are they brave (shoor-veer)? Hm? They can become brave, if they develop the faith, if they develop which faith? That – the highest among all Fathers is teaching us. Those sanyasis, which sanyasis? Are they the worldly sanyasis or the sanyasis of the unlimited world of Brahmins? (Someone said – the sanyasis belonging to the unlimited world of Brahmins).

It is as if the outside world has ended for us. That is a previous birth. From that world, it is as if ‘when I die, then the entire world is dead for me’ (aap muay mar gayi duniya). One should have died from world already, i.e. in the basic knowledge itself. Now we are in advance (party), we are alive (zinda) in the world that has been created by Brahma in the advance (party). So if all those who imbibe the tendency of renunciation (sanyaas vritti) in the world of Brahmins are asked – who is your spouse (yugal)? Then they will say – bindi (a point). Now does anyone establish a relationship with a point? Are relationships in corporeal form or in incorporeal form? (Everyone said – it is in corporeal form). It is in corporeal form.

So those Sanyasis have established Math-Panths (sects) and are sitting; they beg from others and establish their Math. They leave their household (ghar-baar) and establish Math-Panth by begging from others and keep receiving service from their disciples (cheley). You establish kingdom for yourself with your own body, mind and wealth. Sanyasis (monks) do not have their own money. So, from whom do they obtain? They obtain from the householders only. Where does the livelihood (poshan) come from to feed their stomachs? It comes from the householders. So they also have to go and take birth among those people who sustain them. All the Brahmakumar-kumaris, who are leaving their bodies, those, who had been sitting by establishing math-panth (sects), where will they have to go and take birth? They will have to take birth through the subtle body at the place of some or the other householder (grihasthi) in the advance (party). As soon as the subtle body reaches there (the body of the householder), it will attain a seed-like (beej-roop) stage. Just as the soul of Krishna enters into Prajapita, the soul of Shiv also enters. So the one in whom it would enter, would belong to the path of household (pravrittimarg) or the path of renunciation (nivrittimarg)? Certainly he would be from the path of household. If he is from the path of renunciation, then He cannot enter into him. So those are hathyogi (obstinate yogis) Sanyasis of the path of renunciation. What? They have become obstinate. They are declining to accept the truth (sachhaai)
...(to be continued)

Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Aug 2007

Ref.No.VCD*.

... The Supreme Father Supreme Soul only teaches Rajyog. No human being can teach Rajyog. The soul of Krishna is also learning RajYoga now after taking 82 births. Hm? After taking how many births? 82 births. What has been said? Why 82 births? Why not 83 births? Hm? When was it said ‘after taking 82 births’? Hm? It was told when he was alive, before 1969, is it not? (Someone said – Hm) At that time it was said – 82 births. Now which birth is it for him now? Has he taken birth or not? Hasn’t he? Hm? It is said that – the deities don’t lay their feet on the Earth. Where do they lay their feet? They enter only into those true children, who make the efforts for purity. So those souls do enter. The souls, the deity souls, which take birth as Krishna, are taking birth, but they are taking birth by entering. They do not possess their own bodily costume. But even then, just as it is said that the soul of Krishna is studying now, so is it studying through its own (bodily) costume or is it studying by entering into the (bodily) costume of someone else? (Someone said – It is studying by entering into the bodily costume of someone else). ... This is the 83rd birth. Hm. And the 84th birth? When his soul takes birth in the Golden Age, then it will be his 84th birth, but he will take an extra birth in the Silver Age. That will be counted. Such souls have 13 births in the Silver Age and 8 births in the Golden Age.

Now the soul of Krishna is learning Rajyog. The picture of Krishna is also clear. Krishna is said to be Shyamsundar. How is the picture clear? About which matter is there clarity in the picture? In the picture of Krishna that was prepared, what is the specialty? He is holding the heaven (bahisht) on his palm (teeri), a sphere of heaven (swarg ka gola), and he is kicking the hell. So the palm is a memorial of the intellect. It is a hand-like intellect Just as something is caught with the hands; similarly something is caught with the intellect. So the intellect is compared with the hands. So the entire planning of heaven is contained in the hand-like intellect of Krishna. So, it is as if the heaven is shown on the palm. That is why that pictue is clear. Is it a matter of the Confluence-Aged Krishna or the Krishna who takes birth in the Golden Age? The Confluence-Aged Krishna is coming with the entire planning of the new world on his intellect-like palm. And he is kicking the world of hell. Which world of hell? Is he kicking the hellish outside world consisting of 500 crores or is he kicking the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins, which has become hellish after becoming degraded? He is kicking the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins. Go and fall into the pit. If you do not wish to take complete 84 births then go.

Krishna is called Shyamsundar. What does ‘is called’ mean? When the name has been assigned, then he must have done such a work also. (Someone said – He played a Shyam part, i.e. a dark role) Yes, he must have played a dark role through that one body itself; what is said to be black/dark? It is said that – he indulges in black-marketing (kaalaa-baazaari). Hm? He earns a black money (kaali kamaai). It is said, is it not? So what does ‘black/dark’(kaalaa) mean? It is not said ‘black’. In order to give a little respect they say ‘Shyam’ (i.e. dark). Hm? (Shyam) Hm. So who is said to be Shyam? Shyam means – if some task is performed by hiding it from the world, then what is it called? – One, who plays a dark role. There is a kaali maayi, i.e., a dark mother also, isn’t it? There is a Kaali Maayi also; so there must be a Kala Dev (i.e. a dark deity) also. The Kala Dev (the dark deity) is sitting in the big dark room in one corner of the Dilwara Temple. And besides him a picture of Mama the picture of Jagdamba has been placed in the form of Mahakali.

So, it has been said – Shyamsundar are two names of the same body. First he has played a dark role and later on he has played a beautiful role. He became Shyam (dark) when he sat on the funeral pyre of sex-lust (kaam chitaa) How is Krishna shown? He is shown to be dancing over the five snakes. So it is said that – when Krishna fell into the river Yamuna, then a snake bit him. Now it is a matter about the sex-lust-like snake. When the intoxication of the snake starts working, then it will certainly show its effect. And that too an ordinary snake is not shown. There are many species among the snakes. A five-hooded snake is shown. A most lustful snake bit him. So when he sat on the pyre of sex-lust he became dark. He sits on the pyre of knowledge and becomes beautiful. The pyre of knowledge and the pyre of sex-lust.

India was in the Golden Age. Now it is in the Iron Age. How can it reach the Golden Age once again? Father explains – You have to become pure. Now you haven’t become pure. Who? Has the soul of Krishna become pure, or is it yet to become pure? If it is said that it has become pure then what will be the difference? What will he get transformed from Brahma to? He will get revealed as Vishnu. What? Brahma gets transformed from a sinful one to a pure one in a second. So that moment has not yet arrived; the date (tithi aur taareekh), everything of which is famous. So, you have to become pure now. Then, Father is also connected with the child. What? If a child is burning in fire, then will the Father save his child first or will he run away himself? (Someone said – he will save him). First he will save the child. ....If the Father is truthful and if the child is truthful towards its Father, then the duty of the Father is to save his child first. For that even if he has to jump into the fire of sex-lust himself. Even then he will certainly save him. So who is Father? The one, who is the Father of the entire world, is the Father of the first leaf also.

So Father explains – you have to become pure. You have not become pure. By telling ‘Tumko’ (You)– was one soul addressed or were at least two souls addressed? ‘tumko’ (‘You’ while addressing two or more persons) is said to at least two souls. Other wise it can also be said ‘tera’ (‘you’ while addressing single person). So ‘Tumko’ means that this has been said for the souls of Ram and Krishna that you have not yet become pure. You have to become. That is why what should you do? What should you do to become pure? If one has to become number-one pure, then what must one do? One must become number-one in remembering only one (maamekam). If you remember one, then you will become number one. And if you keep remembering many, then until you have not practiced remembering one, your number will keep sliding backwards.

How many numbers are to get ready? What will be the number of deities taking 84 births? Hm? Arey! Who is assigned numbers (ranks)? Will the numbers be given to those who undergo the 7 days bhatti or will the numbers be given to everyone? (It will be given) to those who have completed the 7 days bhatti, because the souls belonging to the first birth also have a specialty. And it is a special feature. What? They possess the specialty of recognizing Father completely. There may or may not be any specialty but all the four and a half lakh souls, who take complete 84 births, those who give birth to the children like Radha and Krishna, will have the specialty that The Knowledge of recognition of Father, The Knowledge of the beginning, middle and end of the world that they would possess, cannot not be possessed by any generation of the world.

So you have to become pure, that is why, what should you do? Do not remember many. Otherwise the number will slide backwards and the more the number moves backwards the more will the prosperity and peace get reduced for many births. The number of births will also keep getting reduced. If the number of births is less, then one will have to get converted to other religionsWhat? They will have less births means that the souls of the Golden Age who take 83 births, will go to which religion? They will go to the Islam religion. If the souls are the ones to take 82 births, they will go to the Buddhist religion. If the souls are the ones to take 81 births then they would go to the Christian religion. Similarly, their number of births would get reduced progressively and their prosperity and peace would also keep decreasing. Their role in heaven would keep reducing and their role in hell would keep increasing.

So remember only Me. So through this ‘Yoga Agni’; which special ‘Yoga agni’ has been described? It is not the ‘Yoga Agni’ of the remembrance of many. Which quality has been mentioned? The remembrance should not be a remembrance of many. It should be a remembrance of ‘one’ only. The so-called Brahmins will say – we remember only one. Hm? What is the meaning of “We remember only one”? We remember the point (bindu). Arey, the insects and spiders are also points. So, do we have to become like insects and spiders? (Someone said – No) Are the souls of insects and spiders not points? Are the souls of animals and birds not points? So, do we have to remember them? They are points only, isn’t it? So, as the person/thing we remember, so shall we become, isn’t it? That is why it has been said – it is not a question of remembering a point. When it is mentioned about remembering ‘one’, then there should be a peculiarity about that ‘one’. How will we differentiate between the points that whose point is it? Is it a point of a deity, is it a point of the first class deity or the point of a third class deity or a point of the animals or the point of the insects or spiders (keedey-makodey)?

So, it will be said to be ‘one’ when He enters into that one body, which is the fixed Chariot (mukarrar rath). So those, who remember the form, which enters into the fixed Chariot, will get transformed from a sinful one to a pure one. And if they keep remembering many others in between or if the remembrance is licentious, then you will keep facing obstacles, you will keep experiencing sorrows in life here also and your sorrows will keep increasing for 63 births also. Through this fire of Yoga, the alloy that is contained in the soul; which alloy? What does alloy mean? Khaad (fertilizer), gandagi (dirt). For e.g. today we are being made to eat Urea fertilizer, is it not? So in that the fruits also develop insects. Insects are developing in the foodgrains (anaaj) also and a variety of insects are developing inside the human body also. (Someone said – diseases….) Hm. The diseases are increasing. So this fertilizer is getting added. Similarly fertilizer gets added to the souls also through the influence of company. And the addition of this fertilizer commences from the beginning of the Golden Age itself. What? The souls which take 84 births, are elevated (Shreshtha). After that the souls which descend in the kingdom of the second Narayan, will be the ones which get converted into Islam religion. Which fertilizer (alloy) gets added in those souls which come under the influence of their company? The alloy of those deity souls, which get converted to Islam religion, gets added. So ¼ th celestial degree gets reduced, isn’t it? Similarly, in every birth, whether it is the Golden Age or the Silver Age, lesser alloy gets added there and more alloys get added in the Copper Age. It is because, the deities coming in the heaven are only 10 crores in number only in the Golden and Silver Age. All the remaining souls come in other religions, they go and experience downfall in other religions. They are not firm deities at all. So the alloy that is contained in your soul would get removed through this fire of Yoga.

(Someone said- Baba, the people of Islam do not go the Golden Age.) If they do not go then how does the conversion take place? Then how will the conversion take place Copper Age onwards? They will enter isn’t it? Arey, Abraham, who comes from above (Soul World) and who is the founder of Islam, will enter into whom? Arey, will he enter into someone or not? (Someone said – Yes, in the Confluence Age). In the Confluence Age? (Someone said – in the base-like soul) Hm? (Someone said – in the base-like soul) Yes, he would enter into the base-like Brahmins, isn’t it? So the base-like Brahmins would belong to which religion? Arey, the second Narayan would belong to which religion? Would he not be the one to get converted into Islam? Those who take 84 births are called deities. Are the deities perfect in 16 celestial degrees or 14 celestial degrees? Those who become perfect in 16 celestial degrees are deities and those who would become perfect in lesser celestial degrees would keep getting converted into other religions. (Someone said – Kshatriya, i.e. warrior class). They would become Kshatriya; that is a matter of the Silver Age. We are talking about the Golden Age. All the souls with lesser number of celestial degrees in the Golden Age, whose 1/4th celestial degree gets reduced, would have to get converted to Islam. They would get converted when the Copper Age begins
...(to be continued)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post08 Aug 2007

Ref.No.VCD*.

... So the alloy that has entered in your soul will get removed through this fire of Yoga (Yoga agni). Through which Yoga agni? Through the remembrance of one. You will become pure through this Yoga agni only. There is no other way. That is why one should not waste time. As regards taking bath in the water or doing yagya-penance, charity, etc. you will not get transformed from a sinful one to a pure one. Whatever human gurus narrate, do they narrate whatever they have heard and read or do they narrate anything new? They narrate whatever they have read or heard. Father who comes, narrates new matters. And when He enters into Prajapita and narrates through Prajapita, even then he narrates on the basis of thinking and churning, from which the cream emerges.

So Father gives you a powerful thing. As for the rest, if someone says – we perform Yagya. What is done in a Yagya? They make offerings (aahuti). Hm? Swaha. (It is the word uttered while making offerings like foodgrains, clarified butter, etc. into the sacrificial fire). What do they do? (Everyone said – Swaha) ‘Swa’ means a soul. Hm? (Someone said – Yes, please). What do they do completely with oneself, the soul, oneself in the Yagya? They dedicate/surrender (arpan). So what happened? Swa ha. Some do not surrender soon. What? It is not as if someone writes on the paper, then he/she becomes surrendered. ‘Arpan’ i.e. surrender means the mind and intellect-like soul, should also surrender. That is called surrender. What is it said in English? What should the ‘sir’ (head) become? It should come ‘under’. ‘Under’ whom should it come? It should come under one ShivBaba. You must act whichever way ShivBaba directs your intellect. So it surrenders. It surrenders. But does anyone follow in this way? Or do they start following the opinion of one’s mind or the opinions of the human beings? They start following, isn’t it? If they follow the Shrimat completely, then the ship would sail across the ocean.

So it has been said – After Bhakti, God has to come to give pleasures to the devotees (bhakt). When does he have to come? Hm? He has to come after Bhakti. It means that until the sanskars of Bhakti have not finished in whomsoever, their intellect will keep on passing through faith and faithlessness. Just now they will think – Yes, God has come in a particular body. And within a few moments they will create opposite thoughts. He has not come. He has come. He has not come. So this cycle of birth and death of the intellect, i.e. faith and faithlessness would go on. If the Bhakti is completed, then God has to compulsorily come.

Now He has come to give inheritance. He comes; so why does He come? He comes to give the inheritance of salvation and beatitude (mukti-jeevanmukti), salvation and true salvation (gati-sadgati). Is gati, i.e. the salvation first or sadgati, i.e. the true salvation first? (Someone said – salvation is first). First He gives the inheritance of salvation. From where does the salvation also begin? Does He cause the salvation of the body first or the salvation of the soul first? How does the salvation of the soul take place? Does it fly away in a moment (like a bird)? Hm? (Someone said – the salvation of the body takes place first). Hm? (Someone said – one has to forget the body). Yes. One must forget the body. What is the meaning of ‘gati’, i.e. salvation? When the soul forgets the body, when it forgets the body, then it climbs the first step of The Ladder, i.e. the stage of thinking and churning (manan-chintan-manthan). Until the soul enters the stage of thinking and churning, its gati, i.e. salvation cannot begin. The matter of sadgati, i.e. true salvation comes later on. First is the gati (i.e. dynamism) of the mind and intellect. It should become dynamic (gatisheel). If someone is a manushya, i.e. human being; so he/she alone is a manushya, who thinks and churns. If someone does not think or churn before doing anything or if the soul becomes subservient to anyone in such a way that it says – we will do whatever Didi, Dadi, Dadi, Dada asks us to do. So, one’s intellect is not working, isn’t it? So it means that the mind and intellect also became subordinate. So it is not so. Mind and intellect itself should become dynamic; it should become completely free in thinking and churning.

So Father has come to give the inheritance of gati, i.e. salvation, to give the inheritance of sadgati, i.e. true salvation. What is sadgati, i.e. true salvation? Gati means that the mind and intellect should become dynamic. It should become so dynamic that it should come to know the history of its many births that how I have taken births in The Cycle of 84 births and how I have to take births now in the future, in the next Kalpa. One is the inheritance of gati and the second is sadgati. That takes place when the process of thinking and churning completes. What? When the thinking and churning completes, when it becomes certain in the intellect that this is my part. This is the number in the beads of the rosary in the world. Then that soul attains the stage of carefreeness (nishchintata). Such a soul, which attains the stage of carefreeness, becomes constant in the seed-like stage, the stage of thoughtlessness (nihsankalpa) very soon. So if we are thoughtless, then the seed-like stage will be achieved. When the seed-like stage is achieved, then the true salvation (sat gati) would also take place. It means that ‘that’ mature seed (paripakwa beej) would become ready to enjoy the pleasures in this world. So this is the sequence. The faster one completes his/her efforts; becoming ‘aakaari’ means attaining the stage of thinking and churning and then becoming incorporeal. It means becoming thoughtless. So the one, who achieves this stage, the sooner one completes this stage, the further it will progress in the serial number of the rosary.

You children have come here to obtain the inheritance of 21 births from Father. What? You have come to obtain the inheritance of 21 births. Who? Who have come to obtain? You children (Tum bachhey). It means - who is addressed as ‘Tum’ (you)? When someone is present face-to-face then he/she is addressed as ‘Tum’. Those who are not face-to-face are not addressed as ‘Tum’ (you). It means that those who are not face-to-face will not study The Knowledge to obtain the inheritance of 21 births. Those who sit face-to-face and study The Knowledge from here to Mount Abu or the crowds which will go during the period of destruction also; what has been said? (It has been said) that the queue will be formed from Abu Road to which place? (The queue will be formed) till Mount Abu. The queue will be formed continuously. That queue of those arriving and departing will not end at all. So those four and a half lakh souls are such souls, which obtain the complete inheritance of 84 births; even if they come in the category of subjects (praja). They will be said to experience true salvation and the remaining souls will experience degradation to some extent or the other. If they experience degradation of even 1/4th celestial degree, even then what will be said? They experienced degradation.

Father says – obtain inheritance before death. What has been said? (Someone said – before death). Yes. Is it a death in limited sense or a death in unlimited sense? (Everyone said – it is a death in unlimited sense) The inheritance would be obtained even before the death in limited sense. What? Among all the souls, which go to the Soul World, many would die a death in limited sense also. But some four and a half lakh special effortmakers will be the ones to die an unlimited death (behad ki maut). It means that they will surrender their mind and intellect while being alive (jeeteyjee). They will follow as the Father wants them to follow. It will be the speciality of which generation? There are 84 generations of human beings, is it not? So, those who belong to the first generation will have this specialty. So, obtain inheritance before you die. What would happen before the death in unlimited sense, i.e. death while being alive (jeetey jee marnaa)? We would obtain the inheritance of salvation and true salvation (gati-sadgati). Would it be obtained while being alive or after death? It would be obtained while being alive only
...(to be continued)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post09 Aug 2007

Ref.No.VCD*.

... Day by day these disturbances would increase. What? Would the disturbances in the world increase or decrease? They will keep increasing. So the disturbances would keep increasing and the mind and intellect would keep becoming stable. Whose (mind and intellect)? (The mind and intellect of) those who take 84 births. And those who are not to take 84 births, their mind and intellect will keep becoming more and more inconstant. Obtain the inheritance before death. The disturbances are definitely going to increase. All these preparations are being made like the previous Kalpa. All the preparations for the increase in disturbances are being made now. What preparations are being made? Mahabhari Mahabharat civil war is to take place in Hindustan (India); what preparations are being made for that? This is a very dangerous war. The war of atomic bombs, i.e. the fourth world war would not be so dangerous. As soon as the atom bomb explodes, anyone inhales, and dies. One would not have to experience any pain. And here? Here one has to experience a lot of pain. The rivers of blood would flow. The swords would be drawn.

So achieve the stage of dying while living before such a time arrives. It has been said - dying while being alive (jeeteyjee marnaa) means following the Shrimat completely. What? Dying while being alive means following the Shrimat completely. So, all the preparations are going on. I have come to teach Rajyog once again after 5000 years. For what have I come? I have come to teach Rajyog. So have you learnt it or are you yet to learn it? Is it remaining? Hm? Yet? Is it remaining yet? (Someone said – it is to be learnt) OK. (Someone said – until we are alive we have to drink the water of knowledge). Until we are alive, we have to drink that water of knowledge. Drinking the water of knowledge, OK, listening to that and narrating to others is also a kind of effort (purusharth), but that is a purusharth of the path of worship. What? Even though they have heard The Knowledge and even narrated it to others, but that is a path of worship. What is in the path of knowledge? Whatever knowledge we have listened, should be imbibed and at least make others equal to yourself (Aap-samaan). One must make them equal to Father also. That is a very high effort (purusharth). First, we ourselves should become equal to Father (Baap-samaan). Then we should make others equal to Father.

Victory lies in gaining victory over Maya and defeat lies in getting defeated by Maya) What? If you gain victory over Maya; if you gain victory over sex-lust, anger, greed, attachment, ego, then you can think that you have become victorious. And if you keep getting defeated by these vices, then you can think that we are defeated warriors. We are not victorious warriors now. You were only worshipworthy; now you have become worshippers. Whose worshippers have you become? Hm? Bhakti comes from Maya-Ravan only, isn’t it? So the one, through whom Bhakti comes, we are even worshipping him only. It is said that – I am your slave; I am your slave; I am your slave, isn’t it? Whose slave? Hm? Slave of Maya. Now you have become worshippers. Until you possess the sanskars of the path of worship, you are worshippers (pujaari). Father made you a worshipworthy deity (poojya devata). Then Ravan made you worshipper and demons (daitya). What were the worhsippers transformed into? Demons (daitya). What are all those, who keep worshipping the bodily Gurus, keep worshipping the body, body, and idols of body? They are demons.

This is a game of the world cycle. Sometimes you become deities; sometimes you become demons. Just as there is a Coat of Arms of that government, similarly there is a Coat of Arms of the Pandava Government also. What is it? What is the Coat of Arms of that Government? It is printed on the notes (i.e. currencies) also, it is printed on the stamps also; there are stamp papers of ten, twenty, hundred, two hundred, thousand rupees also, isn’t it? It consists of the three lions. This picture is the Coat of Arms of that Government. What? What have they shown in that? They have depicted three lions. Actually it is a matter of three personalities, i.e. deities. Who? Brahma-Vishnu and Shankar – these three deities, are the ones who actually produce the roars of knowledge in the Confluence Age in the world, which is like a jungle of thorns. When the lion roars in the jungle, then how does it roar? If you haven’t heard at all, then how would you know? Hm? Don’t you know? The lion roars – va hu…....So with this roar, the entire jungle and all the animals become alert. Run away from here. So human beings will have to run to listen to The Knowledge. They will run helter-skelter. But the disturbances would increase very much at that time. So when the disturbances increase a lot, then it would be difficult to listen to The Knowledge also.

So Father says – This is a game of the world cycle. Your Coat of Arms is the living Trimurti. Your personalities are are three living personalities (chaitanya moortiyan) and they are not the personalities of animals. What? They are human personalities. There are three human personalities (maanveey moortiyan). These are the personalities/ idols of certain three Brahmins. This is the Court of Arms of the Pandav Government. What should be our flag also? We should have the Trimurti flag. Which flag have the so-called Brahmins made? (Someone said – the tricolour) Yes. They have not made a tricolour. They have made a flag of point of light Shiv consisting of the 32 rays. Hm? (Someone said – Yes) Father says – You must not make this flag of Trimurti. Which? The flag consisting of lions. Neither should you make the flag of three lions, nor should you make the flag of the point of light. Which flag must you make? You must make the flag of the three living human souls, which are now working in this world as Brahmins.

And it has also been said – this picture of Trimurti is not accurate. You children must make an accurate picture of Trimurti. What does ‘accurate’ mean? You should make the true accurate flag. Has it been prepared yet or not? Hm? It has not yet been prepared. Nobody is able to muster enough courage to prepare it. Just as there is a flag of the Pandav Government, but this is an incognito Government. What has been said? (Someone said – it is an incognito Government) How is this Government now? Incognito Government. When it is an incognito Government, then who are its higher authorities? Brahma-Vishnu-Shankar. If their faces are depicted as it is, then will they not get revealed before the world? Hm? When they get revealed before the world, then the worldly Government of the kingdom of Ravan is very clever. It will show the complete face to the entire world on TV. Catch them. Who says this? (Someone said – it will become most wanted) Hm? (Someone said – it will become most wanted). Hm. So until this incognito Government gets revealed, we cannot reveal those three faces, which are the accurate faces. So this is your incognito Government. So the Court of Arms of the incognito Government will have to be kept a little incognito. Until then we cannot depict the features. It means that we cannot depict the faces as they are.

Were the Pandavas incognito (gupt) or visible (pratyaksh)? Pandavas used to move in an incognito form. Where did the Pandavas live for the maximum time in an incognito form? It is said that the Pandavas spent a very long period in an incognito form in the Kampilya town. Why? Would they not have lived in Bairasia? Hm? They must have lived, but the matter of long period, that perfection is always calculated later on. So the Pandavas were incognito. There is no matter of war etc. It is not a question of the war between Kauravas and Pandavas, which has been depicted; no violent war has taken place. A war of knowledge took place. OK. Omshanti.
(Concluded)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PreviousNext

Return to PBK