God's hand - a lucky touch

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post01 Apr 2007

I find the denial of destruction dates just incredible, it stinks.

Take the line they are spinning on Wiki, that there was no official line on year 2000, absolute lies ... I was there and had to partake in the efforts we were guided to make by Jayanti for the End of the World.

All centres were sent an email by Jayanti, called "preparedness". I remember the big heading. It was a guideline on what each centre should have in stores to be prepared for the end. We had to buy large quantaties of dried food, like rice and lentils etc. We had to make arrangements for water, we went out and bought some large water storage vessels.

In fact at GCH, there was a big presentation given on Sunday morning when other centres attend, where a bloke from Germany was flogging collapsable water storage containers. He showed everyone how easy they were to use. All centres were asked to make orders of these if they hadn't already made provision. Shanti Bhavan still have theirs in the washrooms collecting dust.

When people who claim to be instruments of God are willing to openly LIE to cover up what really happened ... well, it says it all to me ... how could anyone take them seriously if they knew these things.

proy

ex-BK

Shudras

Post01 Apr 2007

paulkershaw wrote:May we ex-BK's not even label ourselves as such anymore and find a new name for ourselves.

Bansy wrote:God's hand - a lucky touch

For some time now I have thought of my label as being an untouchable. That is what they call us anyway, shudras, so we may as well adopt it with pride, as black people did "nigger", gay people did "queer" and hippies did with "freaks".

Also, it means they cannot touch me, and I don't want them to touch me, so that's fine.
I hope we will soon have some content for letters and emails in the "Letters of Concern" section of the website. Until then we can write our own.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post01 Apr 2007

Look at the bright site.

US as the real angels, think of it like that and the law of attraction shall work for you.

alladin

no label

very true

Post01 Apr 2007

Mr. Green, it's nice you are still posting!! You threatened to quit the Forum just as I joined!! I love the way you describe the preparation for Destruction phase, and mind that, they took it so seriously! I was one of those who did not buy the plastic containers :lol:.

Proy: I am forever a FREAK and not only I don't want the KKK to touch me, I don't want their foodfull of dubious vibes nor their drishti. Except for some exceptions, that is, according to my perception and discrimination power. Those uninfluenced by appearances and pretence of holiness. Love
Previous

Return to Commonroom