How leading BKs cover up minor sex abuse incident

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

How leading BKs cover up minor sex abuse incident

Post16 Apr 2020

How leading BKs cover up minor sex abuse incidents. Interesting snapshot from a Quora report involving BK Mohan Singhal, BK Sarla bhen, BK Geeta bhen.

Reading between the lines, I suspect this must be a wealthy family they are courting. I also note the luxury to which they have become accustomed; sleeping with air conditioning on, having a driver with them.

10th Grade is aged 15–16 years of age and, being India, I'll presume the young woman was a virgin.
Anonymous

Originally Answered: What is your opinion on this so-called Indian organization - Brahma Kumaris?

I have grown up among the people following this religion & have attended their Murli, visited almost every centre at Ahmedabad ... went to Abu(their main place) ... stayed at ashrams quite many times since childhood ... so I would like to share my experience!!

My grandparents joined BrahmaKumaris during a week patch of their life ... it's now over 40 years they are soo much into this religion! They are not allowed to eat onion garlic, they only eat food made by themselves, they cannot have sex, they cannot have any worldy pleasures ... these are some basic rules every Brahmakumaris are supposed to follow & they follow it religiously!

It would be still OK if they kept it only upto themselves ... but they dragged their children into this religion! Once you regularly start visiting any BK centre you are already in a trap ... the Dadi's over their stare into persons eyes for over 2-3 mins & literally hypnotize the person ... & it is called as 'Dadi ne drashti di' ... means she gave vision! Nothing is more pathetic then seeing an 80 year old lady staring into eyes of every other male & then preaching about purity!!

Coming back to my family ... because of my grandparents following BKs my paternal uncle & aunt (chacha & bua) are unmarried..not much into social life ... they live the life of brahmachari although staying at their own house ... living among normal people ... which is the toughest thing ever!

My family is in contact with the highups of the institution! They very often come to our place!

This incident literally shook me!! I just completed my 10th studies. It happened during vacation. I returned home from my friends place at around 4 o'clock as I was having tution at 5. BK Sreenivaas ... the driver of BK Mohan Singal opened the door. It was not new for me as they used to come at our place very often. But what happened next was totally unexpected ... the very next moment he tried to kiss me ... I did not knew what was happening ... I screamed my loudest, somehow managed to escape. He got scared & locked himself in washroom. During this time my grandmother, BK Mohan Singhal, BK Sarla bhen, BK Gita bhen were having a sound sleep with Ac on in my grandparents room! Hearing my horrified, terrified scream ... they came out!

What came next was even worse ... after hearing what happened ... my Dadi started crying ... BK Mohan Singhal instead of consoling me tried to cover it up by asking me my favourite ice cream flavour & promising me he will get it for me (sadly - he is very respected person & one of pillar of this institution).

Next was BK Gita bhen trying hard to convince me not to tell about this to my mother ... she told me that if your mother comes to know about it she will fight with you granny & because of you their will be fights in your family! I was weeping bitterly and just wanted to go out of it anyway! I told them that I was getting late for tuitions, but they did not let me go out.

I wasn't even able to inform my parents about it.

I may not wonder if some sex rackets of this institution come into light ... in fact I m waiting for that day.

If you need Inner peace ... try some other thing but do NOT visit any Brahma Kumaris centre! They literally hypnotize you ... they are expert in brain washing & you won't even know you are getting trapped through which you'll never be able to get out & your whole family will have to suffer.

GuptaRati 6666

Re: How leading BKs cover up minor sex abuse incident

Post16 Apr 2020

BK or no BK such an act is a serious crime in many Western countries and can lead to job termination of the perpetrator and a court trial. But the irony of it all is the presence of child sex trafficking in the heart of the US government.

Check out: From Franklin to Epstein:The Cover up.

OceanIam

Post16 Apr 2020

I have travelled with BK Sarla, that lady wasn't inspiring not even by the definitions of BKs. I remember she had to shop for her center and I was there to suggest her. I did not help her much after looking at her not so simple and pompous choices.

She always travels with some rich family who can pay her bills of shopping and flights. That's what most of the Centre-in-Charges do. I was in a position to ask her anything, that's what my work was. I had to publicize her event, when I asked her few questions about her expensive choices and astronomical rings on her fingers she became withdrawn, her face said that she was exposed. So I left them in their high class car. And went for something substantial instead of helping them with their money wasting, worthless shopping which was aimed to please some VIPs of her circle.

And BK Mohan Singhal is good guy. Quite a simple one, not very much cunning like other rank holders, that why he gets less classes and less stage presence. He just does what other wing leaders tell him to do, although he enjoys the rich lifestyle and attention. He is kind but really boring, he can speak endlessly about his graduation period and all. He made me bored once over the call especially when I had already indicated him that I am not interested at all in his self bombastic Mama Baba story.

His Whatsapp stories are quite amusing.

And since this SARLA, Gita and MOHAN were there in this experience, and that too in someone's house, I believe they weren't there for any RURAL WING program.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Apr 2020

What was she buying? How do they run their finances? Are there official bank accounts and records, or is it all just cash in hand and controlled by center-in-charges?

Sarla Didi was head of Gujarat Brahmakumaris in Mumbai where they have a special VIP service centre, where is it, in upmarket Vile Parle? She died last year.

We were told earlier that they encourage villagers, force basically, to hand over their jewellery - which is, after all, their wealth/savings/dowry - and then hand out those items to VIPs.

Robbing from the poor, to give to the rich, and ensure their own position.

Obviously the secret to receiving and sustaining a position within the BKWSU is not rocking the boat. Or as Janki used to put it, "Don't think, don't question".

What were the Whatsapp stories?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Apr 2020

From another post in the same thread ...

Note "A 7th grade girl left everything for BK and after 20 yrs, when she had major health issues was sent back home as they wanted her parents to take care of her."
Anonymous

Originally Answered: What is your opinion on this so-called Indian organization - Brahma Kumaris?
My inlaws have been into this since 1990.

I just fail to understand their concept. All the answers below who say its all fake, I agree to this. Even the thought of BK makes me feel extremely angry. I personally have never seen their Baba or listened to their Murli or been in the drishti session and neither wish to ever. I just happened to listen to a few things that my mother in law told me about BK and some instances which made me believe its all useless. For peace of mind, all you need is a good heart, good deeds and good people around you.

I particularly would like to bring an instance to everyone’s notice as I havent seen anyone writing about this. Girls are brain washed so much that they decide to completely surrender themselves to BK and are expected to leave their house forever. I particularly know of a girl who surrendered herself at age of 12, left her school, her family and gave her life to BK. Isnt this the most ridiculous thing? Girls do not even have maturity to decide on their career at this age and are so brain washed to surrender? Also for parents, I feel they still think their daughters as a burden and introduce them to this so that they get rid of all the responsibilities towards her. A 7th grade girl left everything for BK and after 20 yrs, when she had major health issues was sent back home as they wanted her parents to take care of her. Why should someone who has given up her life for your organisation be sent back? Isnt she your responsibility? For the past 3 yrs she’s at home and I do not think so BK will take her back again ever. That means a life ruined forever and as she has no formal education, she will have issues to lead a normal life.

Another girl left her engineering midway, left her house forever and joined BK. She forgot all the pains that her parents took to raise her, pay for her education. I wont be surprised if in a few years she comes back home forever and struggle to lead a normal life.

And guys arent supposed to leave their house and stay with BK. Guys can lead a normal life ,get a job, enjoy worldly pleasures. Why only girls?

Rest things as same as other mentioned, what is the use of this organisation and people joining if they cant keep peace at home?

Return to The BKWSU