Sister Jayanti Chasing £1m Home of Tragically Deceased BKs

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Sister Jayanti Chasing £1m Home of Tragically Deceased B

Post08 Nov 2019

What I realised in this case, is that a pilot of private aircraft to VIPs and billionaires ... is *VERY* unlikely *NOT* to have had considerable life insurance.

Therefore, what the BKs are after is not just the money and property ... but also the insurance payment.

What did think for one moment about the 70 and 80 year old parents of the deceased? Clearly nothing ... they are impure, ignorant, devilish ... the BKs would *SURELY* be doing them a great karmic favour to take all Eric's and Izabela's money and use for their own PR and property investments!!!

BK_jayanti.jpg

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Nov 2019

One question, where does Sister Jayanti get her money to live?

Apparently, she has never gotten wages from the BKWSU (UK) charity. However, from those accounts, I see estimates for the refurbishment of the Oxfordshire mansion house have raised to £6,800,000 now ... that's £1,800,000 up since when I first read it. So much for "Lord of the Poor" and serving humanity, it strikes me they are just serving themselves.

Also they spent over £100,000 on IT, on top of £10,000s on equipment and hire. One has to wonder how? I thought they did all their own development in-house or in India?

jayanti.jpg

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Nov 2019

A response to the email sent by Eric and Izabela's family members to BK centres, from Jayanti Kirpalani to BK centres.

One has to wonder if Jayanti actually writes these things herself.

It appears that she is being dishonest here, telling the centres that, "We have always been open to meeting with the family to resolve this ... and up until now have been unable to have a second meeting with the family" when, in fact, the BKs are the ones refusing to meet, and are making them have to go through the BKs' lawyers, Veale Wasbrough Vizards LLP.

This is similar to the half-truths or lies they told about us when Hansa Raval started her legal action to try and shut us down.

I question the truth of the claim, "we sought legal advice" ... because the BKs acted within hours of the deaths and without contact Eric and Isabella's next of kin. I suspect there is a manipulation of the timeline going on here and the legal advice was sought later, after they discovered their real families were involved.
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019, 16:56
Subject: Response of understanding to the email from the families of Eric and Izabela
To: GCHLists - Program Info - UK <gchlists-programsinfo.uk@uk.brahmakumaris.org>

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Loving greetings.

We are aware that many of you have recently received correspondence from the families of Eric Swaffer and Izabela Lechowicz through which they are reaching out to all of us.

We would like to explain to you how we are trying to resolve this and give you some background to the situation.

We possess a validly executed Will made by Eric in 1996. This names the Brahma Kumaris as the sole Beneficiaries/Executor of Eric's Estate. Following the tragic loss of Eric and Izabela, according to the usual procedure, we sought legal advice as to what our duties as Executors are and how these are to be carried out. These include a duty to protect the Estate. The charity trustees also have a basic duty to protect charity assets including legacies.

We therefore took steps to secure Eric's home, but this had already been done by the family immediately following the tragedy. We made contact with Eric and Izabela’s families and were able to meet them so that we could express our deepest sympathies and sensitively try to establish the best way in which we could work together to administer Eric's Estate. The only legal document we had was the Will from 1996.

At this time, we were not aware of the possible existence of another Will, which has been referred to in the emails from Eric and Izabela's families. As soon as we were alerted by them of the existence of a later Will, we immediately stopped taking any action and tried to delicately engage with Eric and Izabela's families to work out a solution to this situation. We requested a copy of this Will to establish whether or not we were under a legal duty to act. Unfortunately, we have not, until recently, been able to establish the legality of this document. If we had, then the situation would have been clear. We made several attempts to contact the family, with no response and so we reluctantly had to go to lawyers. We now therefore find ourselves in this difficult position and up until now have been unable to have a second meeting with the family.

Our aim has always been to work collaboratively with Eric’s and Izabela’s families in an attempt to reach an agreement that will bring peace to the family. We have always been open to meeting with the family to resolve this.

We do not know of any evictions that have taken place as described in the family’s email.

Eric and Izabela were very much loved by BKs around the world and we send all our good wishes to the families of Eric and Izabela.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or further thoughts to share.

With love and regards,

In Baba’s remembrance,

Sister Jayanti

And what on earth does, "Our aim has always been to work collaboratively with Eric’s and Izabela’s families in an attempt to reach an agreement that will bring peace to the family".

What agreement on earth would "bring peace to the family" ... more than the BKs just keeping their noses out of their families' business?

There is also a degree of "dishonesty through omission", as in not "telling a lie" specifically ... but not telling the whole truth about what they have been getting up to.

One question I had was how did they even know Eric had died? My only first guess would be the small note on Sanjay Tulsidas's biography that says ... he is a football fan. Eric and Isabel died flying the chairman of a leading football team away from the team's stadium. No one would have notified the BKs he had been killed.

Eric wrote the Will in 1996, before he even met his soul mate Izabela 20 years ago. He had been with her for 20 years. Do they really believe he would exclude her and his or their families from one?

I think this raises serious ethical issues about what validity do all of the Wills the BK leadership made BKs sign and keep in their big trunks have. What rights do the BKs have to try and exploit such Wills ... and how many have they attempted to exploit ... when the individuals have clearly moved on with their lives?

Surely this needs to be reviewed by the BKs, e.g. any Wills they hold being reviewed on a regular basis and destroyed if the individuals no longer follow the religion?

Jayanti sickeningly attempts to pose as being the responsible party acting out of concern and responsibility for the deceased ... when, in truth, all the cult is attempting to do is exploit a ridiculous Will that was written by them, witnessed by them, and signed under undue influence and on their property.

How on earth can she think she is "bringing peace" to a family that has just lost two loved ones, and to their 70 and 80 year infirm parents, by snooping around the property hours after the individuals have died, attempting to take possession of it, and by employing hevy weight lawyers to obstruct the family from applying for a grant of probate and handling matters relating to their Estate?

The conceit ... the insensitivity ... the audacity ... the blatant material greed disgusts me ... but defines the Brahma Kumari leadership.

I hope there is a real hell because this case alone - and the pain they have already caused - has carved out a room in it especially for them.

And, Alka Patel, you are an equally inhuman little **** for being an instrument to consciencelessly send out such lies and manipulation out. Individual BKs need to take more of a principled stand about such issues.

Pink Panther

Post11 Nov 2019

One of our Prime Ministers in the 1990s once said ”Never get between a [state] premier and a bucket of money” . The same could be said about religion and cults.

My deceased parents, devout Christians, once offered to the church half of the 30 acre country property on which they retired to so they could build a chapel to service the local community as there was no place of worship for a long way around.

Negotiations took different forms over a number of years. The church at first said they wanted the whole property, and when that was not forthcoming, they said they preferred the eastern half of the property - where my parents house was, where they lived - rather than the Western half which was unused, available and what was actually offered. My parents eventually withdrew their offer completely, but every now and then, like a dormant virus, the church again put out feelers to see what was on offer. They never got it.

Now as you said ex-l, it is a matter of probate, a simple legal action to find out if there is a more recent valid will and any other claims, debts etc. The BKs lawyers, if they were competent and acting professionally, would have advised that was the proper course of action and they should have done that first before ”assuming” to take action, especially given 23 years have passed since the 1996 will.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Nov 2019

Jayanti's response is lacking in some pertinent details.

It appears they know and have seen that there is a later Will that excludes the BKWSU (UK) ... and yet are still attempting to exploit the older one, suggesting that this can be some "win-win" agreement.

Just precisely what can be a "win-win" in a situation where your Sister or loved one has been incinerated during an accident in the prime of their life, when you have two sets of 70 and 80 year old parents to look after, and a cult is after all of your money and property?

Perhaps the BK cult just wants some "baksheesh" - a bribe or financial backhander - to go away and not cause any problems?

This underlines the danger of having another BK sign and witness your Will.

Apparently, even a number of Western BKs have written to Sister Jayanti about the issue and in Australia the cult has already given up the habit of having such Wills for the sake of the PR damage it would cause if it gets out into the public domain.

Years ago we read that the Brahma Kumari hold "trunks full of such Wills".

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Nov 2019

Another similar case in India that shows how the Brahma Kumaris operate.
I need help.

There is a large possibility that I might lose my mother to this demonic cult.

Background:

We are an upper-middle class household in northern India. One day, this organisation comes to our town and organizes an event in the biggest hotel. They offer people free food and goodies. My Father was a semi-retired businessman at that time and my mother was a housewife, so they ended up attending that “seminar” because almost everybody in their social circle was going. I was obviously uninterested and had to go to work that day.

They come back home impressed and happy. They start watching their ridiculous pseudo-scientific tv shows which run on their personal t.v. channel.

My mother learned all the nonsense from these shows and always talked about previous birth, next birth, karma, and how this world, family, money are all useless and pointless. Right now as I type this she is listening to some Brahmakumari mantras on her phone from their youtube channels.

By then, the organisation had purchased prime location real estate in which they run their recruitment/ meditation center. Naturally, my mother starts visiting on weekends.

All was fine by then. A few months later, because of a job offer I had to move to Mumbai. Within 10 days of that, I hear the worst news of my life. I had to quit my job and come back because my Father got terminally sick and died one day after I came back.

It was ironic because he was a man who was full of life and who single handedly lifted our family out of poverty. He never even bought life insurance or set a will because he never thought of death. He was the best Father or husband anyone could have.

Then strangeness ensued, the cult people started paying extra attention to my mother.

In the beginning I thought it was for good because it would help her cope better.

Then, one day she expressed her desire to go to their head campus in Mount Abu,Rajasthan.

I couldn’t accompany her because I was back home taking care of the family business and looking for a new job nearby.

SHE CAME BACK A CHANGED WOMAN.

Now her devotion is final and unquestionable. She plans to leave home and donate all of my Father’s hard earned wealth to this cult. Ironically, she claims they didn’t charge her a penny during her stay in their camp.

My Sisters are married and in US. She wants me to get married early so that she can leave and be over there.

I am scared. I cannot lose both parents so soon. Help me.
through my journey in brahmakumaris i have seen so many divorce due to brahmakumaris tearing family apart some people use to donate all there hard earned money to brahmakumaris and paying no attention to there family and running from there responsibility some people gave up there career, job and family and have become full time devotees of brahmakumaris. All the young people refuse to marriage and refuse to take responsibility of there family.

if you ask any BK or brahmakumaris about this they simply refuse and say we don't force anybody to do anything it's there personal choice but they brainwash people that they will never admit nor any of there follower

But thank God I came out of this now i am working on a little pay but i have joined C.A course i would like to thanks steven hassan and all those who helped me to move out of this cult.

at last i would like to say to all youth that stay away from these brahmakumaris and other cult it will destroy you.

arvind.giri

BK

Post19 Nov 2019

I don't have full context about this case. Particularly without understanding true wish of the deceased soul, it would be inappropriate for me to make any comment.

However, if the same thing happens to me, this is what I would wish for as a win-win agreement. Suppose I have four flats in my name and some bank balance. If I leave this body in any accident, this is what my soul would like to see happening as win-win arrangement to rest in peace.
    1. My wife and kids should get 2 flats + bank balance + PF + insurance so that they can live the rest of their life comfortably.
    2. My parents should get rented income from one of the flat + part of PF
    3. I’d like to see one flat being donated to Brahma Kumaris as I owe to this organisation and truly believe it is spreading peace and joy in the world
So I'd like to see ‘win-win’ arrangement being executed from my (deceased soul’s) perspective. I don't know if Sister Jayanti or any other nimit soul said ‘win-win’ from this angle but, personally, I would not rule out this possibility.

(I understand that I may be biased as it is tendency of human ego that it does want to see things in a certain way with justifies its belief/ego, and my apologies but due to little busy schedule I may not be able to reply all the follow-up comments).

Pink Panther

Post19 Nov 2019

arvind.giri,

If that is your wish then you should make a legal will listing your wishes. Then there will not be disputes between parties left behind.

As you say ”suppose I had four flats", which means you don’t, so you are suggesting a kind of compromise solution to the contested estates written about below.

Here’s the thing about this whole thread. For decades the BKs have been predicting the end of the world then also making the logical point, if it were true, that material possessions therefore mean nothing.

People have given up studies, careers, families etc because of that logic. After all, you cannot take it with you right?

So why do the BKs keep accumulating real estate and other assets?

Not just what's freely given but actually chasing more, even taking legal action to gain possession or defending legal actions against them by families?

Not unlike Christians who will sin for 6 days then go to church on Sundays and pray for forgiveness, then go and do it all again. They have a compartmentalised mind that allows for such cognitive dissonance. Their ego will justify their actions as being ”Godly”, blinded by self-belief to the truth of what they are doing.

Under their white woollen shawls are not sheep but avaricious wolves.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Nov 2019

arvind.giri wrote:I don't have full context about this case. Particularly without understanding true wish of the deceased soul, it would be inappropriate for me to make any comment.

What makes this case outstanding is that the deceased created a new Will that excluded the BKs ... and wrote a letter clearly stating he revoked all previous Wills ... but that the BKs attempted to grab his property, and have blocked the family from carrying out is wishes, on the basis of a 1990s Will written before he met his "soul mate" female partner.

The 70 and 80 year old parents are non-BKs, so why would any money or property going to the BKs be a "win".

How can being forced to pay to employ solicitors to fight over a Will, after having lost your loved one and family, especially in such an untimely tragic way, be part of a ”win-win" for anyone, other than those whose loss is simply material? ( He had left the BKs years before).

This is where I see the BK mentality as being sick and inhumane. Anyone with half-brain and any humanity would leave a grieving family alone and not rush around to their property and employ lawyers to fight over the money.

I would predict, on the basis of previous experience, that if the family were Hindis the BKs could offer them a dodgy deal, eg "you let us have the Estate - and as a charity we will cut the inheritance tax down - then we will give you some property in India".

For example, in the UK Inheritance Tax on the rest of an estate can be cut, if you leave at least 10% of your ‘net estate’ to a charity.

From everything I have read about this dubious Sanjay Tulsidas character ... as an accountant, property manager/investor and Sindi BK ... I'd expect some sort of dodgy deal.

Taking on board Pink Panther's comments above, what I don't understand is how Sister Jayanti tolerates him from a BK point of view ... only that just goes to prove how naive I am ... and exposes what she and the BKs really are and operate.

Forget her pushing the End of the World in "two to three years" ... as she has been since the 1970s ... how can they have a BK who appears to have married another BK to cheat the visa/tax system and make money?

The answer can only be ... because he is good at it and so therefore useful for them.

I would have to guess, for example, that the reason his "wife" is able to work for the BKWSU is because of such investments?

Who knows how deep into financial skullduggery they are?

The bottomline is, they are corrupt and without conscience and that they feed on the blood of the living and the flesh of the dead.

GuptaRati 6666

Post28 Nov 2019

There is an important question, which the BKs should answer in a court of law and for sure will be compelled to answer in the Court of Dharam Raj. With the super ESP abilities of souls such a Jayanti and Janki, were the BKs aware of the demise of the pilot couple? Did they, therefore, exploit their abilities of clairvoyance and pre-cognition to their advantage in the litigation process? Additionally, could the BKs with their ESP abilities assisted the couple in averting the disaster?

Pink Panther

Post29 Nov 2019

Guptarati 6666.

The incident of the crash made worldwide news. I heard about it here in Australia the day it happened.

Leicester City Football Club were having their most successful period ever, topping the British Premier league. The Brahma Kumaris presence in Leicester is huge and they have been established there since at least 1975, probably longer.

The BK establishment would have known about it immediately, within minutes, and put in train whatever procedures they have for ‘legal’ scavenging.

As for preventing the accident with ESP or Yoga power, well, that would present a major conundrum for the BKs - gain some new property from a deceased estate or save lives? Tough choice.

GuptaRati 6666

Post30 Nov 2019

I am aware of instances where ex-BKs who as BKs were able to avert disastrous outcomes which were life threatening, with the advice of souls skilled in intuition, including clairvoyance and precognition.

While the soothsayers were helpful to the ex-BK, the BKs were not and if the ex-BK had fully followed the guidance of the BKs, the ex-BK would have endangered the ex-BK's life.

There is the question of whether Shrimat is more accurate and precise than the messages a soul, considered impure and non-BK, may be receiving from the multiverse.
Previous

Return to The BKWSU