To BK or not to BK, that is the Question

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

To BK or not to BK, that is the Question

Post27 Nov 2008

I was picking this up from someone else ... why bother to even be anyone in the Golden Age ... or for that matter want to have 84 births ?

After all, however many births you have, you still have to go through the Copper and Iron ages anyway. As a BK, you can enjoy your (no proof except a belief) Golden Age years, but you cannot get away from the fact you will also need to suffer through the Copper and Iron Ages. If you are not a BK, then you don't even bother, you go through the Copper and Iron Ages anyway...but you will not know about even this because you do not know The Knowledge. So it means that BKs will definitely suffer and experience that suffering directly because the soul has The Knowledge, whereas non BKs, even though they (under the watchful eye of souls who are BK souls and living side by side in the world) go through suffering but are not aware that they are going through it as they do not know The Knowledge and so are ignorant of the suffering around.

For example, Warren Buffet is not a BK but he is living through a world full of suffering.

A BK has the same number of births of suffering as any non-BK.

LIberation, mukti and jeevanmukti, is only from this birth and maybe another 21 births thereafter (according to BK knolwedge) but actually you are NEVER fully liberated since you have 63 years of suffering anyway.

So what is the big deal ?

arjun

PBK

Re: To BK or not to BK, that is the Question

Post27 Nov 2008

LIberation, mukti and jeevanmukti, is only from this birth and maybe another 21 births thereafter (according to BK knolwedge) but actually you are NEVER fully liberated since you have 63 years of suffering anyway. So what is the big deal ?

Murlis say that Brahmins experience happiness and sorrows not just in the ratio of 50:50 but for 3/4th of the Kalpa. And ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) says that even among the Brahmins there may be some high effortmakers who may experience happiness for upto 83 births.

bansy

Post27 Nov 2008

Murlis say that Brahmins experience happiness and sorrows not just in the ratio of 50:50 but for 3/4th of the Kalpa. And ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) says that even among the Brahmins there may be some high effortmakers who may experience happiness for upto 83 births.

I am not sure if I understand the latter part.

Yes, I am aware that there is a belief that there is a chance (as in anything there always is a chance) for someone to have total happiness for every birth, except this last one. But this chance is not clear because BK knowledge says that everyone gets degraded and in the Confluence Age no-one is perfect and thus all are degraded. Which means that suffering has to have existed over a lengthy period of time, unless you lose all your degrees all at once from 16 degrees to near zero within this final final birth for it to then be uplifted (via BK knowledge) to 16 degrees, which seems a bit extreme.

Besides if you have had happiness for 83 births, why and how would you become a Brahmin on the 84th ? is not knowledge is for the poor (poor in spiritual health and wealth), which would not be the case for a soul who has had happiness for 83 births.

BKs will experience the same period of time of suffering as with non BKs, but the BKs will suffer and fall the most (even though they have a nice Golden Age) since they become the poorest and degraded : So the choice is "To BK or not to BK, that is the Question" is

- As a BK, to have 1250 years of nice time, 3750 years of suffering (and happiness) with a few years at the end for happiness during transformation and rejuvenation
    - As a non-BK to have between 1 second to 2500 years of suffering (and happiness).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Nov 2008

This conversation is really one for the believers' forum too. This forum is for the "not" or "never was".

bansy

Post28 Nov 2008

This conversation is really one for the believers' forum too.

I thought about this at first too.

The point I am making is that, for anyone who is not a BK or anyone who has or had any contact with BK but is not sure of its entirety to themself, is to query the process of what happens if you did decide to actually be a BK (or had decided once to be a BK before) and how much liberation (if that is/was your aim) you would get/gotten.

And the analysis is that if you are/were in such a situation, you have/had the same length of period of suffering any other BK. So if you are a non BK or an ex-BK, then it doesn't really matter about it, since you've in a way liberated yourself by becoming an ex-BK.

Does that make sense ? :D

As the title of this forum is "Brahma Kumaris Info: for ex-BKs and Friends & Family of BKs, Independent discussion of life in and after the BKWSU sect", I guess this post is fo those Friends and Family folks and also those BKs "on the fringe".

mbbhat

BK

Post02 Dec 2008

1)It is true that BKs get maximum happiness and also sorrow. But the happiness is more defined than sorrow.There is a Murli point saying "You get happiness for 50 to 60 births" [So it will be more than 75%. (7/8 approximately)].
If we see the history, India was rich even till British rule. The glory of India is great. So the happiness is definitely more. They enjoy both spiritual(Confluence Age), natural(heaven) as well as vicious(hell) hapiness maximum. In the last few births, they would be getting tired by lot of wandering in both Bhakti and for earning when they lose their health and wealth. Today Indians do not know how to communicate with people(even many BKs). There is unnecessary stress in their life.
2)Baba has said punishment is maximum for 1)BKs who do disservice, 2)Lowkik Gurus who say 'I am God'.
3)An Avyakt Murli says, " Actually you do not get much sorrow. You are comfort even now. But when compared to happiness, this is said as sorrow."
4) Most important things are punishment at the end and that in garbh jail(punishment in mother's womb for 63 births). There is one more Murli point that "If you remember Baba sweetly in the morning, you will be saved from garbh jail". But it is not clear whether this point is related just to heaven or also hell.
So what I feel is, good purusharthis (16108 souls) wil be really comfortable till the end of Kalpa. Even though they do highest sins, they clear it by remembrance. But it is more difficult to say whether it is better to become thirdcass BK or one who gets just one or two births in a Kalpa.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post02 Dec 2008

I am Father Christmas, I get more happiness than any, I do not take 84 births I am eternal,

My job is to give presents to all the good girls and boys in the world, the naughty ones I am afraid are karmicly indebted so cannot have a new bicycle or even an orange

Return to Commonroom