Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik children

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

tinydot

ex-BK

Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik children

Post23 Jul 2008

ex-l wrote:I was pretty shocked to read that Lekhraj Kirpalani had married his 15 year old daughter off to a 50 year old man.

I quoted this because this is what I remembered to one of Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik children. I just heard that she has a cancer and living in extreme poverty. I feel sorry for her after what her dad (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had done to her. BKWSU won't extend any help from what I heard. Perhaps anyone can send some donations for her, c/o Dada Narain (her Brother).

By the way, I am back, but heavily busy with work and family life. I got back my life last year. Thanks for the support of the members in this forum.

tom

ex-BK

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik children

Post23 Jul 2008

tinydot wrote:I just heard that she has a cancer and living in extreme poverty. I feel sorry for her after what her dad (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had done to her. BKWSU won't extend any help from what I heard. Perhaps anyone can send some donations for her, c/o Dada Narain (her Brother).

Thank you tinydot, I never heard this before. Thinking of her childhood decorated with jewels, everyday new clothes and playing with diamonds ... How is it possible? Hard to believe that the leadership does not help her and don't take care of her when her Father donated everything to them? Ultimately they owe all their pomp and power to her Father. What is the Global Research Hospital for? Dadi Nirmal Shanta is spoilt by them to the extreme.

If it is true, only this event is enough to disgust them. On the other hand, I witnessed they are using Narain occasionally as a show figure letting him walk around in Gyan Sarovar and letting him give drishti and blessings to "Baba's children", although he is a non-BK, because his features are exactly same as Dada Lekh Raj. What a hypocrisy! I hope that our BK members follow up this inhuman sin and ask their center in charges and Seniors about this matter and we learn more about it.

yogi108

BK

Post23 Jul 2008

I am not surprised at this news at all since even Mama was not taken care by the Sisters during her last days from the sources I have heard of ...

"In the Yagya only Money TALKS and everything else WALKS ".

Yogi

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jul 2008

tinydot wrote:I quoted this because this is what I remembered to one of Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik children. I just heard that she has a cancer and living in extreme poverty. I feel sorry for her after what her dad (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had done to her. BKWSU won't extend any help from what I heard. Perhaps anyone can send some donations for her, c/o Dada Narain (her Brother).

This sounds terrible ... but very likely. We need to be accurate here though because the BKWSU will go over anything we say, criticize any slackness or use it against us. Can we revise some facts and be specific?

Did Lekhraj Kirpalani have two daughters? Palu and Surya Kumari? With all the nicknames, I get confused by which one was which.

I think it was Palu was married off to Mukhi Mangharam family member but was then taken back by Lekhraj Kirpalani because life was too tough for her. Wasn't this the one whose married contract stipulated that she had to walk on carpets all the time and have a driver and car available for her at all time (in 30s India?) but became a BK Sister in Calcutta (we have her biography in the library)?

Is it the other one Surya? (I am sorry, I am without my notes right now).

newman

friends or family of a BK

Post24 Jul 2008

Some BK had told me that even Dada Vishwa Kishore was not taken care properly in his last days

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post24 Jul 2008

Hi Tinydot, glad you have your life back, good to see you

tinydot

ex-BK

Post24 Jul 2008

ex-l wrote:This sounds terrible ... but very likely. We need to be accurate here though because the BKWSU will go over anything we say, criticize any slackness or use it against us. Can we revise some facts and be specific?

OK, I will take back my initial post after I confirmed from a source. That daughter named "Putu" was actually surgically operated by a BK doctor. So the BKWSU is actually helping them, but I don't know how far and if it is sufficient.

Anyways, my apology for my initial post.
mr green wrote:Hi Tinydot, glad you have your life back, good to see you

Thanks mr. green!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Apr 2009

Just a quick note, Lekhraj Kirpalani's daughter Palu's daughter was 3 in 1937.

My recollection is that Lekhraj Kirpalani initially took back the married daughter to Om Mandli but left the child with the in-laws. I don't have firm information about what happened afterwards, or what happened to any further relatives, e.g. the grandchild and its family.

Can anyone help?

And, where does Prem J Kirplani, President of Kripps Diamonds, fit in?

Return to The BKWSU