Questions for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post21 Apr 2008

pbkindiana wrote:Dear Bhai, what is the proof that the material sun is more powerful than the ocean of knowledge.

An ideal example of a complete nonsense & irrelevant reply. Have I compared the powers of the material sun to that of the Ocean of Knowledge? Here I've compared the powers of the material sun to that of the ocean of water & not to that of the Ocean of knowledge (with an intention to discuss about the differences between the Sun of Knowledge & the Ocean of Knowledge).
If the material sun is more powerful than the ocean of knowledge, then the world will be destroyed by the material sun.

Do you mean that the almighty Ocean of Knowledge is incarnated on this earth to save the world from the heat of the material sun?

andrey

PBK

Post21 Apr 2008

Dear Brother shivsena,

You have said that the degradation of the souls has started fom the shooting of the Copper Age onwards, practice of bakti has started etc. If we accept whatever happens in the broad drama will happen in the shooting, and vice-versa, then degradation of the souls start still from the beginning of the Golden Age in the broad drama. Then it is said that for the other religious souls there is half happiness and half sorrow, but for the deity souls there is 3/4 happiness and only 1/4 sorrow.

Even it is said that for some souls - they experience happiness for 82-83 births. So it is not that in the golden and Silver Age there is no degradation. There is degradation, but after Copper Age it comes different religion, which should be present there in the shooting itself. Whilst the soul of Ram remains stable in the deity religion other deity souls get converted and they meet downfall. So in the shooting some souls like to prove themselves higher then god and spread dualism. It is through them that degradation with force happens after Copper Age. They spread different knowledge and make the souls adulterous.

So if there is falling all the time since the start of the Golden Age, then where is the upliftment. Confluence Age is the age of upliftment. As long as Confluence Age starts our upliftment starts, but this process is dependent on our effort that is a mirror image of our past deeds. It is also said that the Supreme Soul comes to do the shooting of the Golden Age and we children do the shooting of the other yugas.

There are many very interested points that are related by Baba (in Virendra Dev Dixit) regarding the shooting periods in VCD* 422. Although you may consider it to be the soul of Krihsna speaking, in the Murli it is said that even if this Brahma interferes, then ShivBaba is responsible and we should always think it is ShivBaba speaking. Although you may have done some calculation about when the Father will be revealed, it is also possible that you have erred and the soul of Ram could have already achived the nirakari stage you speak about. So it would be of your benefit only if you study The Knowledge that is given in the VCD* and cassettes as there you may find many answers to many of your queries.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post21 Apr 2008

Dear PBK Brothers & also PBK Sisters,

* Who is
'Vrikshapati' & who is 'Brihaspati'?

* Who is
'Yogiraj' & who is 'Yegeshwar'?

* Who is
'Sakar Bap' & who is 'Nirakar Bap'?

* Who is
'Behad ka Bapuji' (Behad ka Mahatma Gandhi) & who is 'Had ka Bapuji' (Had ka Mahatma Gandhi)?

pbkindiana

PBK

Post22 Apr 2008

new knowledge wrote:An ideal example of a complete nonsense & irrelevant reply. Have I compared the powers of the material sun to that of the Ocean of Knowledge? Here I've compared the powers of the material sun to that of the ocean of water & not to that of the Ocean of knowledge (with an intention to discuss about the differences between the Sun of Knowledge & the Ocean of Knowledge).

Dear Brother,

I was under the assumption that you are an intellectual person but it seems that you are not. In gyan-marg, none of us are interested in the solar system, so when we speak about it, then we are actually speaking about that personality who represents the sun.
Do you mean that the almighty Ocean of Knowledge is incarnated on this earth to save the world from the heat of the material sun?new knowledge

Please don't ask imbecilic questions.

Om Shanti -- indie.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Who represents sun & ocean?

Post22 Apr 2008

pbkindiana wrote:then we are actually speaking about that personality who represents the sun.

Then let me know who is that personality who represents the sun? And also who is that personality who represents the ocean? Please reply with references from Murlis, Avyakt Vanis or Vedas or from holy scriptures of any religion.

arjun

PBK

Post22 Apr 2008

new knowledge wrote:* Who is 'Sakar Bap' & who is 'Nirakar Bap'?

Sakar Bap = The soul of Ram (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit acc. to me)

Nirakar Bap = The incorporeal Supreme Father Shiv. In some contexts it also refers to the soul of Ram who achieves the incorporeal stage like the incorporeal Father.

* Who is 'Behad ka Bapuji' (Behad ka Mahatma Gandhi) & who is 'Had ka Bapuji' (Had ka Mahatma Gandhi)?

Behad ka Bapuji = The soul of Ram (i.e. Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, acc. to me)

Had ka Bapuji =The soul of Krishna (i.e. Dada Lekhraj/Brahma Baba)

* Who is 'Vrikshapati' & who is 'Brihaspati'?

* Who is 'Yogiraj' & who is 'Yogeshwar'?

I don't see any difference between these terms.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post24 Apr 2008

Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters & shivsena Bhai, when Purushottam Sangamyug (Auspicious (Confluence Age) is believed to be started? - When the soul of Ram becomes complete Purushottam or when he starts becoming Purushottam?

If Purushottam Sangamyug is believed to be started when Ram achieves complete Purushottam stage, then how to decide that he has achieved that stage? When Ram is believed to be 'complete Purushottam'? Is it not necessary that he must have purified his body to be entitled as 'Purushottam'?

Is it possible that even during the period of night of Brahma, Purushottam Sangamyug continues? Or do you believe that only the period of 'day of Brahma' is Purushottam Sangamyug?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Apr 2008

An honest question for PBKs ... would anyone care to explain the difference between the different religions from the PBK point of view?

In a recent Virendra Dev Dixit clarification, it mentioned (for the first time for me) Buddhism and the "naivety" of the Buddhist. I understand that the 'main religions' within PBK are considered to be different branches of the broader BK religion, what are the characteristics of each one and does Baba Virendra Dev Dixit actually name the founders or leaders of each one?

Thanks.

arjun

PBK

Post24 Apr 2008

ex-l wrote:An honest question for PBKs ... would anyone care to explain the difference between the different religions from the PBK point of view?

I think the entire advanced course chapter on Kalpa Tree where the difference between the different religions from the PBK point of view has been discussed, was produced by a member in the PBK Section. However, if you want in short, I will try to describe it briefly in the next post.
I understand that the 'main religions' within PBK are considered to be different branches of the broader BK religion, what are the characteristics of each one and does Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit actually name the founders or leaders of each one?

I suppose you are asking the names of the founders or leaders of these religions within the Brahmin/BK world. In that case I wish to inform that at some places (especially in discussions) ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has named some BKs as the base/root-like souls of some religions. But mostly he has just given hints about those souls without mentioning the names. For example, almost all the PBKs know that Dadi Prakashmani is referred to as the base/root-like soul of the Islam religion in the Copper Age, although she remains a deity in the Golden Age and Silver Age.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Apr 2008

arjun wrote:I think the entire advanced course chapter on Kalpa Tree where the difference between the different religions from the PBK point of view has been discussed, was produced by a member in the PBK Section

You are right, there is a copy, here.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post26 Apr 2008

arjun wrote: Omshanti. In the recent clarifications ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has referred to the senior mother (Jagdamba) as the false Gita and the junior mother (head of vijaymala) as the true Gita. I suppose the true Gita (narrated by ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) would get revealed to the world when the soul destined to play the role of true Gita gets revealed.

Dear arjun Bhai.

Murli says that "jagdamba se sarva mano-kamna puri hoti hain" (meaning that jagdamba fulfils all desires), and Maya says that jagdamba is jhooti Gita; again a complete contradiction between what Shiva says in Murlis and what Maya teaches in Advanced Knowledge. Also nowhere it is said in Murlis that Vedanti (head of vijaymala) is sacchi Gita; again this is Maya ki mat.
If jagdamba is jhooti Gita, then why did Shiva (who is Trikaldarshi) accept her as jagdamba in 1983, ; Did Shiva not forsee that jagdamba would leave the Yagya one day and the Yagya would be left motherless????

Last night there was a short news about the first shivling on "aaj-tak" TV channel; it showed that Brahma was cursed by Shiva for telling lies and the curse was, ''Brahma will not be worshipped but for rememberence sake there will be just one temple in whole of India'' and so there is only one temple in ajmer where Brahma is just remembered and not worshipped; and this temple is in ajmer (meaning a place where there is gathering of goats ie. people who have herd-mentality)

There is a saying in Bhakti marg which says that "ek sach ko chupane ke liye sao jhoot bolne padte hain" (meaning that to hide one truth one has to tell a hundred lies). This is what is happening in Advanced Knowledge where Maya is just telling lies and lies (completely contradictory from what Murli says) to hide just one fact that Ramshivbaba is the God of Gita (not prajapita) and HIS part will come in the near future.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Apr 2008

Dear Shivsena Bhai,
Omshanti. If you wish to see the entire advanced knowledge through the same dark sunglasses every time, you are free to do so. 8) However, your repeated statements cannot change the roles that each and every soul (including Jagdamba) is playing in this unlimited drama. :)

ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit did not call her false Gita as long as she was actively playing her role in the Yagya. It was many years after she left the Yagya that He started making this reference. But that does not change her position as Jagdamba. She was, is and will be the soul playing the role of Jagdamba, who fulfills the wishes of everyone (i.e. both demons and deities), but the true Gita will play her role of sustaining the deitiy souls whenever she realizes her part.

ShivBaba terming Jagdamba as the false Gita does not mean that He has totally written her off. He also speaks of her in positive terms in many clarification Murlis and discussions. In one of the disc.CDs that I heard, He clarified the roles of the green Tulsi (that is grown/worshipped in the courtyard of every Hindu home) and the dark Tulsi (that grows in the wild). He said the soul of Kali (the seed form soul of Islam among the PBKs, who could have become Jagdamba in the beginning of the Advance Party in 1976, but got influenced by the seed souls of other religions at that time and duped Baba) is the wild Tulsi that is never worshipped by the householders because she extended cooperation for a very short time in the beginning of the Advance Party. Whereas the soul of Jagdamba or Mahakali plays the role of the green Tulsi because she extended cooperation for a very long period in the Advance Party and helped in laying a stong foundation. Pointing out towards the big group of surrendered PBK Sisters, He said that all of you exist today only because of the efforts made by Jagdamba. :P

So, your repeated criticism of the entire Advanced Knowledge being false will not change the facts or roles. However, for your satisfaction you can continue singing the same old song on Maya :roll: . I was reading in a newspaper today that a man from Mumbai (Viraag Wankhade) sang Hindi film songs continuously for 120 hours to enter the Guinness book of world records. :D
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post27 Apr 2008

arjun wrote: However, for your satisfaction you can continue singing the same old song on Maya :roll: . I was reading in a newspaper today that a man from Mumbai (Viraag Wankhade) sang Hindi film songs continuously for 120 hours to enter the Guinness book of world records. Arjun

Dear arjun Bhai.
I am reminded of a poetry on ''Maya" which is composed by the great mystic poet Kabir.

Maya Maha Thugni Hum Jaani || Tirgun Phans Liye Kar Dole
Bole Madhuri Bani ||

Kesav Ke Kamla Ve Baithi
Shiv Ki Bhavan Bhavani | Punda Ke Murat Ve Baithi
Tirath Mein Bhai Pani ||

Yogi Ke Yogin Ve Baithi
Raja Ke Ghar Rani |
Kahu Ke Hira Ve Baithi
Kahu Ke Kodi Kani ||

Bhaktan Ke Bhaktin Veh Baithi
Brahma Ke Brahmani | Kahe Kabir Suno Bhai Sadho
Yeh Sab Akath Kahani ||
========================
Translation:
I Have Come to Know the Illusory Power to be a Great Thug ||
Her Hands Sway Holding a Web-like Trap
She Speaks in a Sweet Voice ||

For Kesava, the Sustainer, She is Seated as the Embodiment of Abundance
For Shiva, the God of Dissolution, She is the Empress of the Worlds ||
For the Priest She is Seated as the Idol of Worship
And in Places of Pilgrimage She Manifests as the Holy Water ||

For Yogis She is Seated as the Spiritual Partner
In the King’s Palace She is the Queen ||
For Some She is Seated as a Priceless Diamond
For Some She is a Mere Penny ||

For Devotees She is Seated in the Object of Devotion
For Brahma She is His Consort ||
Says Kabir Listen Oh Practicing Aspirant
All this is an Untold Story ||

(dear PBK Brothers, Please note the close connection of Maya to Shiva and Brahma )
shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post27 Apr 2008

My Lokik mother's name is 'Maya' & Lokik Father's name is 'Bhagwan'.

button slammer

PBK

Post27 Apr 2008

shivsena wrote:Translation:
I Have Come to Know the Illusory Power to be a Great Thug ||
Her Hands Sway Holding a Web-like Trap
She Speaks in a Sweet Voice ||

For Kesava, the Sustainer, She is Seated as the Embodiment of Abundance
For Shiva, the God of Dissolution, She is the Empress of the Worlds ||
For the Priest She is Seated as the Idol of Worship
And in Places of Pilgrimage She Manifests as the Holy Water ||

For Yogis She is Seated as the Spiritual Partner
In the King’s Palace She is the Queen ||
For Some She is Seated as a Priceless Diamond
For Some She is a Mere Penny ||

For Devotees She is Seated in the Object of Devotion
For Brahma She is His Consort ||
Says Kabir Listen Oh Practicing Aspirant
All this is an Untold Story ||

(Dear PBK Brothers, Please note the close connection of Maya to Shiva and Brahma )

You have overlooked the matter revealed in the poem that Maya also has a close connection with 'Kesava, the sustainer. The Priest. The Pilgrim. The Yogi. The king. The merchant. The beggar. And also Kabir.

Beggar or King. A pilgrim or a God. All come under the influence of Maya.

According to the conciousness of the poet he wrote that the world is under the grip of an illusory force, a force that reflects ones own desires. The nature of Maya is to grant temporary happiness and to give sorrow. The world around us is a reflection of the manifest desires of countless souls, a world which reflects the unsustainability of mankinds desires. A world in which the mind of man is deeply enmeshed in the conciousness and expansion of the paraphenalia of the body. This is the world of Maya. :)
PreviousNext

Return to PBK