Welcome back on-line

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

pilatus

non-BK

Welcome back on-line

Post22 Feb 2008

Boy, am I glad to see the forum back up and running!

Very best wishes to you all

freedom

ex-BK

Re: Welcome back on-line

Post24 Feb 2008

We should celebrate ... have a drink, dance a little, smile before you go to bed ... look at the moon, be grateful for being here on this beautiful planet right now and be able to be connected to such interesting, loving, free souls ... :wink:.

arjun

PBK

Post24 Feb 2008

Omshanti.

I welcome everyone back. First of all I congratulate the Admin. and the team members for presenting to us the forum in a new fantastic look :D .

I also hope that just as the Admin. has worked hard to bring the forum back on tracks with so many additional facilities, other members would also do their bit by maintaining the standards of the forum :P .
Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post24 Feb 2008

A few days after I lost all Internet connections, I got the message that the forum was 'off air'.

Now I have connection again for some days and here you all are!!! Whoa, is not the drama perfect?? :doubt:

Glad to be back and see you all again. Admin, well done!!! :biggrin: !!

Love, Jan

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post25 Feb 2008

And we're up and running again! New look, new feel, and lets hope this forum will atrract lots more people wanting to add to it's strength. Long live bkinfo ...

With congratulations and good wishes to all and with many thanx and huge love to bbysops for all the hard and sustained committed work and heart energy thats been put into this beautiful family forum.

"With unity of mind comes a peaceful world." :D

peterbindi

PBK

Post25 Feb 2008

Well done Admin and all the people that work hard on this new forum, and overcame the difficulty with hardware and software, well done.

Good wishes to all ... and it is better to be together :lol: .

joel

ex-BK

Post26 Feb 2008

Congratulations to Admin for an extraordinarily thoughtful and thorough rebuilding of the site.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 Feb 2008

:arrow: :mrgreen: :shock: :!: :P :)

tete

friends or family of a BK

Post28 Feb 2008

:D :idea: 8) :arrow: :wink: :!:

alladin

no label

you can do magic!

Post29 Feb 2008

Yes, heartfelt thanks to the Admin and to all Forum members. I was just thinking tonight about how important this community and facility has been to me and the difference it made in my life. Also how accurate it has also been that for some time the Forum was not available (although I appreciated the private contact with some of you), so that for a little while I was more "on my own" doing my introspection, processing some rough patches whilst taking advantage of all the tools I got from the Forum input and the good vibes I received in our interactions.

And ... surprise ... since today it also happens to be my Forum birthday - I first posted exactly one year ago - let me invite you all to a subtle party where the main ingredients and gifts are our sharing in honesty and plenty of constant, mutual good wishes.

To any newcomers, a suggestion: take a jump and start expressing your opinions, whatever they are. Break the ice and post. It worked wonders for me. You are all valuable, so give it a try, take a step and see some new magic happening!

admin

site admin

Post29 Feb 2008

Happy Birthday Alladin and thank the rest of you all too.

Perhaps members might like to try and coordinate a meeting, or regular meetings, on the new members only chatroom? It appears to be working as planned and members can also discuss in private.

sbirthday-cake.jpg
sbirthday-cake.jpg (12.51 KiB) Viewed 11987 times

Return to Commonroom