World Renewal Spiritual Trust Deed

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

arjun

PBK

Post09 Oct 2007

Just revisiting this topic, I have to ask. The PBKs make an issue of the 16 January 1969 date but on the trust deed, it also mentions an "original 28 November 1968" deed.

Omshanti.

Today, I was reading the latest edition of the Gyanamrit magazine published by the BKs in Hindi in which all the articles are tributes by BKs to Dadi Prakashmani. In his article (on page no. 16, second and third column) BK Ramesh Shah has thrown light on an almost unknown aspect of Yagya history.

Generally it is believed that Dadi Prakashmani became the Chief Administrative head after the demise of Brahma Baba in 1969 but Ramesh Bhai writes that when Mama left her body (in 1966), he wrote a letter to Brahma Baba requesting him to decide as to who would mainly control the Godly service from then on. According to BK Ramesh Shah, in the last half page of the Murli dated 01.04.66, Brahma Baba appointed Dadiji as the Chief Administrative head and Didiji as the additional chief administrative head with his own hands.

In November 1968, BK Ramesh Shah wrote a letter to Brahma Baba that you have appointed Dadiji as the Chief Administrative head but she has not been receiving the training as a Chief Administrative head from him which she is supposed to receive. On his suggestion, Brahma Baba invited Dadiji and him to seek their opinion on the setting up of World Renewal Spiritual Trust. Brahma Baba appointed Dadiji, big Didiji and Brother Anand Kishore and him for mutual consultation on the setting up of the Trust.

On the last day of the discussions, a question emerged as to who would be the Managing Trustee of the Trust? Prakashmani Dadiji and Didi Manmohiniji consulted each other and told Brahma Baba during the night class about him (i.e. BK Ramesh Shah) that Ramesh be made the Managing Trustee. Brahma Baba told him and he refused because he was very young and there were many more senior Maharathi Brothers in the Yagya.

Then Brahma Baba told him through the authority of his Trikaldarshi (knower of three aspects of time) form that the Trikaldarshi Father says that Ramesh was the Managing Trustee Kalpa ago and he shall become even now and he would keep becoming every Kalpa. Because of that Shrimat he took the transactions of the Trust in his hands. ...

The very next day Brahma Baba sent him to Mumbai to undertake the task of setting up of the Trust and retained Dadiji at Abu and started training her (indirectly) in the task of the Chief Administrative head.

So, as per the above article, the task of setting up of World Renewal Trust began only after November 1968. It must have taken a couple of months for him to complete the formalities and might have intimated Brahma Baba about the setting up of the Trust in January, 1969.

As per the PBKs, the news about the Trust was given to Brahma Baba around 17th or 18th Januray, 1969 and he suffered a heart stroke on 18th January most probably because the Trust was not set up according to ShivBaba's Shrimat and according to the opinion of Ramesh Bhai, including the names of such BKs as Trustees whose names were not recommended by Brahma Baba.

Just as Ramesh Bhai has himself provided us the proof about the setting up of World Renewal Trust, I hope that we would get more proofs about the Trust as the time nears.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

joel

ex-BK

Post09 Oct 2007

arjun wrote:As per the PBKs, the news about the Trust was given to Brahma Baba around 17th or 18th Januray, 1969 and he suffered a heart stroke on 18th January most probably because the Trust was not set up according to ShivBaba's Shrimat and according to the opinion of Ramesh Bhai, including the names of such BKs as Trustees whose names were not recommended by Brahma Baba.

I think it is rather over the top to presume to know The Cause (TM) of Brahma Baba's heart attack.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Oct 2007

I think it is rather over the top to presume to know The Cause(TM) of Brahma Baba's heart attack.

Yes, at present it appears to be a presumption to most, but just as we have found proofs for the setting up of the Trust, we may find the proofs for the causes of Brahma Baba's heart attack also.

By the way, I did not notice while reading the article first time that it is to be continued. I don't know what more information Ramesh Bhai would provide regarding the Trust or Brahma Baba's demise.

And it also appears to be a conscious efforts on the part of BKWSU to silence the critics regarding the appointment of Dadi Prakashmani as the Chief Administrative head especially in response to the discussions on this topic that has taken place on this forum.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Oct 2007

There is a history of telling fairy stories to 'children'. And a more recent history of telling partial truths, with polished language, to cover up for whole truths. Why cant they just deliver the goods? Frankly, I would not trust them until I saw the paper trail. I cant believe Lekhraj Kirpalani did not have to sign over his estate ... or did he? ... and where is note of the earlier trust when Lekhraj Kirpalani handed over his fortunate? Legally speaking, property ought to have been transfered from one to the other ... so who were the earlier trustees? Or did it not exist.

What it does paint is a slightly different picture of "God" delivering "The Message", to Lekhraj Kirpalani listening to suggestions given to him by the incrowd, or Shrimat from the Senior Sisters upfront ... in this case Brother Prajapita Ramesh is in the driving seat again.

I'd be interested to see a more realistic picture of Lekhraj Kirpalani in his old age.

earl

PBK

More accurate version of setting up of the trust

Post04 Nov 2007

In November 1968, BK Ramesh Shah wrote a letter to Brahma Baba saying that you have appointed Dadiji as the Chief Administrative head but she has not been receiving the training as a Chief Administrative head which she is supposed to receive.

On Ramesh Shah's insistence Brahma Baba appointed Dadiji, big Didiji and Brother Anand Kishore and Ramesh for mutual consultation on the setting up of a Trust to administer the Yagya.

After days of the discussions, a question emerged as to who would be the Managing Trustee of the Trust? Prakashmani Dadiji and Didi Manmohiniji consulted each other and told Brahma Baba during the night class that Ramesh wished to be made the Managing Trustee. Brahma Baba refused because Ramesh was very young and there were many more senior Maharathi Brothers in the Yagya.

Then a trance messenger representing themselves as Trikaldharshi Baba told Ramesh he was the Managing Trustee Kalpa ago and he shall become even now and he would keep becoming every Kalpa.

So empowered Ramesh went to Mumbai to undertake the task of setting up of the Trust. The task of setting up of World Renewal Trust began. It took a couple of months for him to complete the formalities.

The news that the trust deed had already been signed was given to Brahma Baba around 17th or 18th January, 1969 and he suffered a heart stroke on 18th January because the Trust was not set up according to ShivBaba's Shrimat and but according to the opinion of Ramesh Bhai, and included the names of such BKs as Dr Nirmala Kajaria as Trustees whose names were not recommended by Brahma Baba.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Nov 2007

earl wrote:In November 1968, BK Ramesh Shah ...

According to whom? This is the standard PBK version but who or where did it come from?
    Do we know in whose name all the property and wealth was BEFORE Lekhraj Kirpalani died?
There must have been bank accounts ... there must have been property deeds pre-January 1969 ... even in India, the car they shipped instead of the Murlis and papers must have been registered in someone's name.
    ... Did Lekhraj Kirpalani not have a Will and executors, a businessman of his status?
I notice a difference in the two accounts. In one account, Ramesh's I think, Ramesh is told by Lekhraj Kirpalani that he was the Managing Trustee. In this account, Ramesh is told by a trance messenger that he was the Managing Trustee last Kalpa. Both cannot be correct.

Is it my imagination or is 'the lack of paper evidence' a consistent theme here ... or are we just misinterpreting the way the BKWSU operates? I think what is partly to blame is the childlikeness that is encouraged within followers (and perhaps the fear factor of addressing these issues).

Surely, if we are going surrender our lives to some organization, rather than a God, we should check out its history and ask to see evidence to support all its claims? Really, it ought just be done once and then published for all to see.

earl

PBK

Extract From Advanced Explainations

Post05 Nov 2007

Trance Messengers even then had Brahma Baba's so called "perfect form" coming into them and giving messages to the gathering or in "private" sessions.

From ... Advanced PBK Explanations VCD* 472. 14.6.06
... some became kukvanshavali (lap born progeny) while some became mukhvanshavali (mouth born progeny). Some gave priority or importance to The Knowledge that came out of the mouth. They made those Murli’s that came out of the mouth as the walking stick in their lives while some did not make the versions that came out of the mouth as the walking stick in their lives. They made the body of Brahma Baba as their walking stick.

They used to see the body and face of Brahma Baba. It was as if they used to forget to listen to The Knowledge. They had their eyes on the property that got collected in the world of Yagya through Brahma Baba. They had their eyes on it that is why they made the World Renewal Trust without The Knowledge of Brahma Baba. They did not even leave a clue for Baba, and the World Renewal Trust got ready.

The whole institution i.e. the Brahmakumari Godly University is running on the basis of that trust. If the secrets of the World Renewal Trust get exposed then the whole institution will be disabled now.
But the drama is made, it has been written in the scriptures, what? That, Duryodhan came to ask God for something and Arjun also came to ask for something from God. What did he ask? Whatever Arjun asked for, that, Duryodhan did not ask for.

Duryodhan asked that I want your money, wealth, army, palaces, mansions, kingdom and everything else, then, we will win and show. This is the war of justice and war of actions. And what did Arjun ask for? He said Prabhu i.e. God, we do not want anything, we want only you ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Extract From Advanced Explainations

Post05 Nov 2007

earl wrote:From ... Advanced PBK Explanations

Thanks ... but do we know where Virendra Dev Dixit got it from? Was it common knowledge or chit-chat back in the late-60s? Or was it "divine revelation"? Do any of the old Matas know about it?

Legally, if this is true, it would be too long ago to do anything about it. Spiritually, that is another question ... but it seems to count less and less.

jiri

BK

A key point in the decline of Brahmin organization

Post05 Nov 2007

The point seems to be that these souls engineered a legal take over of the physical wealth and administration of the Yagya in 1969 when Lek Raj was close to death. They justified their coup via trance messengers. Then after Lek Raj's death the same trance messenger clique took over the teaching side as well. Shiv Baba was left out of the picture completely.

My heart was also broken when i saw that the Yagya was controlled by a clique of corrupt souls enjoying worldly fame and power. The average member treated like cattle for the dinner table of these souls. The PBKs are in the same boat. How can you surrender mind body wealth to organisations whose administration you detest and abhor?

When i took up the path of Yoga 25 years ago, i expected to find saintly people in charge who led a simple life. Who had no money because the gave it all to the poor? Who lived for meditation and were filled with love and kindness. Instead, i found a corrupt bunch of Indians (and their European flunkys) pushy, demanding, two faced and deceiving. They clearly were experiencing a lot of enjoyment in worldly power and the control of people and money.

I am sure the original ideals were genuine. The travellers just got very dirty along the way.

primal.logic

ex-BK

Post19 Dec 2007

I've just picked up on this thread now, and just after reading Om Radhes 270 pg account of the establishment of Om Mandli - so I am feeling all very historical here! I had a personal account of these events from the late and wonderful Jagdish Bhai. He said that BB was very opposed to ownership on any level and until 1969 either none or very few centres were owned by the Yagya - everything as rented or borrowed. Jagdish was not in Madhuban in early January '69 and, in his words, was very surprised to find out about the trust and to discover a sudden change in direction - the trust was created in order to own property.

Ramesh himself had told Jagdish of the new situation after BB kicked on. Which means Ramesh's plans, obvious from Nov '68, were kept from Jagdish. I firmly believe that BB was losing the plot in the months before he died and that an ambitious Ramesh either saw an opportunity or a need to change things the way he thought they should be - I mean he is a trained accountant, his business is money, most of which he has made riding the back of the Yagya. (He is also rather arrogant and aloof and I have not experienced him as anything spiritual or caring as Jagdish was).

Also, regarding Dadi Jankis role or position in all of this - and Yagya history for that matter - she really was only ever a bit player, even though she was the one who was 'chosen' to come to the West. Keep in mind that she was still 'only' Janki Bhen for the initial phase of foriegn service - I don't know at what point she was designated a Dadi, but it was some time after her arrival in London.

arjun

PBK

Post20 Dec 2007

primal.logic wrote:Also, regarding Dadi Jankis role or position in all of this - and Yagya history for that matter - she really was only ever a bit player, even though she was the one who was 'chosen' to come to the West. Keep in mind that she was still 'only' Janki Bhen for the initial phase of foriegn service - I don't know at what point she was designated a Dadi, but it was some time after her arrival in London.

"Baap ko toh follow kiya hai lekin nimitt bani hui apnee Didi (Janaki Dadi) ko bhi follow kiya hai, gunon ko follow kiya hai." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit Avyakt Vani, dinaank 06.10.81, pg 24, pratham sanskaran)

"You have followed the Father, but you have also followed your Didi, i.e. elder Sister (Janaki Dadi) who is instrumental; you have followed (her) virtues." ( Avyakt Vani dated 06.10.81, pg 24, published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by Avyakt BapDada through Dadi Gulzar; translated by a PBK)

The above quote shows that even in 1981 Dadi Janaki was a Didi, i.e. elder Sister for Sister Jayanti. But I think Sister Janaki had become Dadi Janaki much before 1981. Ever since I have been in Gyan, i.e. since late 1970s, I have known her only as Dadi Janaki. So, I am not aware exactly when Sister Janaki became Dadi Janaki. And God only knows when Sister Jayanti would become Dadi Jayanti.

Just off the topic, I would like to share that a colleague of mine who is just two years older to me and dyes his hair told me today that he started dyeing his hair because his young children said they did not want themselves to be seen with a grey-haired person in the school because in that form he looks like a grandpa to their friends. :lol:

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Previous

Return to The BKWSU