What is common between all parties?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bkdimok

reforming BK

What is common between all parties?

Post04 Nov 2007

So please answer one question: what is there in common between the main parties BK, PBK, ex-BK?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Nov 2007

Perhaps you want to re-phrase it ... to something like, "how can we build stronger bonds?" or "what do all parties agree on?".

It is not a bad question ... probably just one that has been discussed to and fro across many topics.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Re: What is common between all parties?

Post05 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:So please answer one question: what is there in common between the main parties BK, PBK, ex-BK?

A thirst for Truth?

arjun

PBK

Post05 Nov 2007

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. Have some patience 8). There may be many who are thinking about the appropriate answers to you question. In fact, as I was preparing the response to your querry ex-l and bktipit posted their answers. Your deadline seems to be very short :roll:. Please give a lifeline to this thread so that souls like me could post an answer :D.

First of all, the common thing between BKs, PBKs and ex-BKs is that all of them are souls or human beings with the same blood (both physical and subtle/metaphorical) flowing through them.

All of them have virtues as well as vices. Everyone is making efforts to realize the self and God. Everyone is trying to come close to each other as a spiritual family. Everyone wants to piece together the jigsaw puzzle of Yagya history.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post05 Nov 2007

Dishonesty?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Nov 2007

mr green wrote:Dishonesty?

Passion-killer ... let's try and keep this topic positive!

I'd like to think that the true BK, PBKs and others all started out as earnest spiritual seekers. Its seems to be that we all agreed on vegetarianism, non-smoking, non-drinking etc.

(Mind you ... its amazing how much conflict exists between vegetarians!?! It kind of defeats the argument that we are more peaceful and harmonious!!!)

sparkal

BK supporter

differences

Post05 Nov 2007

We may all be on the same path but at different points of the journey. Some may be on the mountain leg while others are down in the woods. Some may just be leaving the starting point but have the ability to go fast. Others may be stuck at the side of the road after making effort for years and may not find it easy at all.

We are all souls, regardless of body, end of story. We are all given the same to work with, it is up to us what we do with it. Therefore, there is no difference between the various groups in question other than illusion.

It is an ugly feeling to be considered "anti", like being criminalised. Some souls need to re-consider this condemnation thing which, ultimately, says we are correct and everyone else is wrong. Religion? Or religious ignorance?

And, a fair question Dimock.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Nov 2007

Good point ... what do we all have in common? Maya.

I think that we can all agree on that :wink:.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post05 Nov 2007

Om Shanti.

In my opinion, the main common aim is to find out "WHAT the hell is happening?" INDEED.

Correct me if I am wrong.

With regards, Shankar

bro neo

ex-BK

Post09 Nov 2007

I love passion. :)

Return to Commonroom