The Murlis: Ownership, access to and re-writing of

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

tete

friends or family of a BK

"They even have the Murlis."

Post08 Oct 2007

Posted by: BKVijay Aug 24 2006, 06:51 PM

Om Shanti.

There is another website forum that seems to looks similar to XBKChat but is quite different called (URL: http://www.brahmakumaris.info)

They even have Murlis. There seems to be many BKs and PBKs on that site, and the forum is quite active.

It does not appear governed like the way the strict XBKChat site that seemed to restrict everything. In this http://www.brahmakumaris.info, everyone seems to have an open discussion, from junior to senior talk. Probably quite a few members skipped the XBKChat site for this seemingly more friendly .info site, maybe that's why the old XBKChat site is closed down.

One point to note is that you can even look at the posts and also the members on the list without joining, unlike many yahoo egroups where you have to be scrutinised before allowing to join.

I don't know if it is a good thing, but it's interesting drama, and maybe all of us should be a little aware of the image of the current BK and PBK circuit.

OK. Om Shanti.

It is good to know that this site was of service to many.

freedom

ex-BK

Post09 Oct 2007

Still is of a service to so many ... those who are looking for honest/open/real/loving connection with another human beings, as we all still look for in this fragile world ... it may getting stronger (tks to this forum !! ) ... 8).

(By the way, welcome to the forum, tete no more !!).

arjun

PBK

Post09 Oct 2007

It is good to know that this site was of service to many.

Dear 'tete',

Omshanti and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the quotes from BKs' Aussie forum. The fact that this forum is being discussed on the only official forum of BKs is heartening to know.
BKVijay of BKs' Aussie forum wrote:Probably quite a few members skipped the XBKChat site for this seemingly more friendly .info site, maybe that's why the old XBKChat site is closed down.

Probably he is less informed on this subject. As far as I remember, this site started after the closing down of xbkchat or may be after the decision to close down xbkchat was taken by the Admin. of that site.

But he is correct in his assessment that people were given less freedom on that site than this one. May be that is the reason BK Dr. Hansa Rawal did not take the legal step then.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post10 Oct 2007

Omshanti.

Continuing with the glimpses from the Gyanamrit magazine dated October, 2007 published by BKs in Hindi, I would like to mention that in his artcle BK Raju (of Murlis department fame) has written (on page no.17) that he started living at Madhuban from 1972 and that it was by the inspiration of Dadi Prakashmaniji that (he) started the task of writing blessings, slogan, etc. below (i.e. at the end of) the Murlis from 1988. It was he who used to pen the common letters addressed by Dadiji to all the BKs (by the title 'patra pushpa').

Although it is not relevant to this thread, but Raju Bhai also writes that Dadiji used to direct every center to have a stock of food and clothing at least for 6 months.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post26 Oct 2007

The role of music in the overall mental, spiritual and physical health has been acknowledged in India (and possibly abroad) since ages. I had the first hand experience of the soothing effect of music on one's health in the last couple of days when I played Indian classical devotional vocal music (thanks to http://www.musicindiaonline.com) when I have been down with cold (running nose, sneezes and body pain). When not playing the music, I felt like sleeping continuously to forget the disease, but when I played the above music, I am able to sit on the computer for long hours and work even when I am ill. Although Baba has not encouraged music in the Murlis, nevertheless, He says that one can play certain songs to increase the zeal and enthusiasm.

As regards the BK songs, I like only the old ones produced in the 1970s (during the satopradhan period of the BK music).

When I visited the above mentioned website of Indian Music, I was surprised to see the musical works of world famous Indian meastros, like Pandit Jasraj, MSSubbulakshmi, etc.

When, for the sake of promotion of music (and health, like in my case), these maestros are ready to provide the collection of their best works to everyone who wants to access them, I feel ashamed to say that I am a child of God, but if you want to remember my/your/our God with the help of BK songs, you will have to buy these songs (which do not compare at any level with the devotional music of the Indian maestros) to remember Him because I have copyrighted even these songs.

When we are not even ready to provide BK songs online to the souls who want to come closer to God, then how can we expect the actual songs (Gita) i.e. words of God in the form of Murlis to be provided online??? I hope someone from the BK administration is reading this!!! They can correct me if any of my above statements is wrong. I don't know if the above site that I have quoted is also one of the competitors of BKWSO Corporation. I suppose these Indian maestros, through their devotional music are doing more spiritual service than all the BK songs combined together.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Oct 2007

Its not exactly the point you are making but, you are also right to suggest that with today's technology, the BKWSU could provide all the audio tapes of Lekhraj Kirpalani/BapDada openly on the internet as well.

We know that they stream video from Madhuban through their secure systems but they could also upload all the old tapes of Brahma Baba speaking too.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Oct 2007

ex-l wrote:Its not exactly the point you are making but, you are also right to suggest that with today's technology, the BKWSU could provide all the audio tapes of Lekhraj Kirpalani/BapDada openly on the internet as well.

That is what I wish to say that when the BKs are not ready to share even their spiritual songs, which could benefit the society, how can you expect them to share the audio tapes of Murlis spoken by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post27 Oct 2007

We really want to bring benefit to the world, don't we? :roll:

bansy

Post27 Oct 2007

A matter of ordinary benefit, elevated benefit, temporary benefit and permanant benefit. Measured by accuracy (as in accordance to Gyan) to the words in Murlis. All charitable organisations and services provide benefit to different extent. Is the BK Gyan becoming "ordinary" ?

Change the world by restricting access to Gyan (Murlis) that offers to change the world ? Sure the aim is there, the yukti doesn't seem to. Not for now ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Oct 2007

They don't mean benefit, they mean "Benefit (TM)". Its a trademarked product. You cannot mention the B-word or else you will get sued. All other benefits are merely limited memorials of the Unlimited Benefit (TM) the BKWSO did last Kalpa. Is not it?

OK ... you can chain me back up in the attic again now!
    Everything changes.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

BKWSO lexicon

Post27 Oct 2007

ex-l wrote:They don't mean benefit, they mean "Benefit (TM)". Its a trademarked product. You cannot mention the B-word or else you will get sued. All other benefits are merely limited memorials of the Unlimited Benefit (TM) the BKWSO did last Kalpa. Is not it? OK ... you can chain me back up in the attic again now!

Lord have mercy on us! The way that ex-l dropped the "Benefit (TM)" really brings the situation home vividly! Good Lord, will the English language ever be the same again?!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Oct 2007

Worse still, you cannot own the domain name either as someone else has already got it .. may be THEY own the trademark already ... http://unlimitedbenefits.com.

arjun

PBK

Post20 Nov 2007

Quoted from the BK Section:

" Baba toh sab baatein samjhaatey rahtey hain. Roz sun-ney vaalon kee buddhi may poori dhaarnaa hogi. Mukhya hai hee knowledge say kaam, fir bhal kahaan bhi jaao. Murli tumko miltee rahegi, Murli padhney kee Military may bhi manaa nahee ho saktee. Military ko aisey thodey hee kahengey ki Bible va Granth aadi padho, sab padhtey hain. Unho kay mandir bhi hotey hain. Toh Murli kahaan bhi mil saktee hai. Fir bhi toh lakshya mila hua hai na. Mukhya baat hi hai Baap ka parichay dena. Pehley toh nishchay baithey ki hamko padhaaney vala knowledgeful God Father hai, tab aur baton ko samajh sakengey." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 27.09.07, pg 3)

"Baba keeps explaining all the matters. Complete inculcation (of The Knowledge) will take place in the intellect of those who listen (to The Knowledge) everyday. The main dealing is with knowledge; then you may go anywhere. You will keep receiving Murlis; reading Murlis cannot be disallowed even in the Military. Will the Military be told that they should not read Bible or Granth (the holy book of Sikhs); every one reads. They have temples also. So, one can get Murlis anywhere. Anyways, one has been given the target, isn’t it? The main thing is to give the introduction of the Father. First one should develop the faith that the one who teaches us is the knowledgeful God Father. Then they can understand other matters." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 27.09.07, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

arjun

PBK

Post24 Nov 2007

Quoted from the BK section for record purpose:

"Yahaan kayi bachchey samajhtey hain, yah gyaan toh ham roz suntey hain. Koi nayee baat thodey hee hai. Knowledge ko poora dhaaran nahee kartey hain. Tum Godly student ho. Padhaai ek din bhi miss nahee karnaa hai. Yahee padhaai valuable hai. Bhal koi beemaar bhi ho, vah yahaan aakar baithein toh mahavaakya toh sunengey na! Suntey-suntey praan shareeer say nikley toh kitnee na shafaa mil jaaye. Yah hai badee hospital. Raat din padhaai ka bahut shauk hona chaahiye. Maat-pita ko bhi raat-din shauk hai na. Bhagwaan tumhey padhaatey hain." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 29.09.07, pg 1)

"Here many children think - we listen to this knowledge everyday. It is not a new thing. They do not inculcate The Knowledge completely. You are Godly students. You should not miss the studies even for a single day. This knowledge is valuable. Although someone may be ill, if he comes and sits here, he will listen to the Godly versions, will he not? If he leaves the body while listening (to the Godly versions) then one would get so much benefit/blessings (shafa). This is a big hospital. One should have a lot of interest to study day and night. The Mother and the Father also have an interest (to study) day and night, don’t they? God teaches you." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 29.09.07, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

arjun

PBK

Post04 Dec 2007

Quoted from the BK Section for record purpose:

"Un schoolon may 5-6 ghanta padhtey hain; yahaan itnaa nahee padh saktey. Isliye kaha hai ki ek ghari-aadhi ghari.....Ismay Amrit Vela achcha hai. Snaan bhi Amritveley kiya jata hai. Ek baar Murli sunkar fir yah points repeat kartey raho. Tape may Murli bhari jaati hai. Bhal tum 15 din kay baad sunengey toh bhi sun-ney say refresh ho jaayengey. Koi points dhyaan may nahee hogi toh jhat khyaal may aa jaayega. Murli kay notes apney pas rakhney achchey hain, yah baarood hai na. Bahut bachchey toh notes rakhtey hain. Jaisey Barrister, surgeon log apney paas bhi bahut kitaab rakhtey hain, jo bahut kitaab padhey hotey hain vah achchi davaai detey hain. Koi toh achchi reeti notes bhi letey hain, koi notes bhi nahee ley saktey. Baba kahengey yah bhi tumhara karmabandhan hai." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 18.10.07, pg 2)

"In those schools they study for 5-6 hours. Here one cannot study for so long. That is why it has been said - (remember for) one moment, half a moment.....In this Amrit Vela is good. One even takes bath at Amrit Vela. After listening to the Murli once, keep repeating these points. The Murli is recorded in the tape. Even if you listen after 15 days, listening to it will refresh you. If any point is not in your mind, it will immediately come to your mind. It is good to keep notes of Murlis with you; this is an explosive, is not it? Many children keep notes. For example, Barristers, Surgeons keep a lot of books with them. Those who have read many books give good medicines. Some even take notes nicely; some cannot even take notes. Baba will say, this is also your karmic bondage." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 18.10.07, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

Kind attention: BKWSO

Omshanti. The above point proves that Murlis used to be recorded in tapes during the times of Brahma Baba so that children can listen to them later on whenever they wish.

In view of the above, I request BKWSO to upload the audio record of all the Murlis recorded during the time of ShivBaba's role through Brahma Baba.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom