Criticism

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

Post23 Aug 2007

I never beg anyone for anything (except God).

You were in the role of Shankar and you just begged for others to help you.

I think the best way you want to help anyone or for anyone to help you is to go and seek professional therapy. I don't know about others here, but I am actually just a simple person so I cannot join you.
No, you don't need to answer

Somehow I feel you will do so again. Good bye and good luck.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:if you want change something practically you can answer yes.
Yes.
    • All Murlis and "Divine Decrees", in a public archive ... in their original unedited form
    • An independent, external ombudsman system to examine and address any issues and complaints arising from the behavior of the BKWSU and leading BKs.
    • A complete and accurate history and a renunciation of the false history.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post23 Aug 2007

bansy wrote:Are you begging us again to help you transform the world ?

I never beg anyone for anything (except God). I am just askinga question.
Begging means I want something. I am just offering. OK. When you don't have any authority, no one will listen to what you are saying. So I'll ask this question once again after some time.
John wrote:I have not seen one suggestion from you that would make me think you can change anything therefore, sorry, at this moment in time I can not join you.

OK. At least you said "at this moment". It means you may say yes in other obstacles (when you will be sure that I can change this situation).

And also we already have one brave soul who joined me without any guarantees and proofs. I am a little surprised. But also I am very glad to see your name ex-l and your answer. As for
• All Murlis and "Divine Decrees", in a public archive ... in their original unedited form
• An independent, external ombudsman system to examine and address any issues and complaints arising from the behavior of the BKWSU and leading BKs.
• A complete and accurate history and a renunciation of the false history.

I think you will have to do it by yourself after receiving all the information and resourses (people, money etc). Are you qualified enough to do that if all I am talking here will apears in reality? ? Because your answer means that you agree to do changes.

Glad we have started. To be continued. BK Dmitry aka Shankar.

bansy

Post23 Aug 2007

To repeat
Shankar? wrote:But after that I want you to help me to remove all this and create the best spiritual organization at all Kalpa. Will you?

A question means to want something. Begging is to want something.

OK, my English is not good enough to continue this dialogue. Have a nice day. Sigh.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post24 Aug 2007

bansy wrote:OK, my English is not good enough to continue this dialogue. Have a nice day. Sigh.

OK, you are right. To ask questions and to beg both means that I want something. If I don't want anything, I won't talk at all. But there is a huge distance beetwen asking and begging. When you ask and somebody answer, "yes, it's OK", "no, it's OK". But if you beg and somebody answer, "yes" - you are happy, "no"- you are disappointed. For me it is important.

Thank you for correcting me.

BK Dmitry

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:If I don't want anything, I won't talk at all.

Dimitry,

we are a little bit concerned that you think you are God Shiva, or have in inside you ...

In the first place, we thought you were pulling our legs and were pulling your's back. But as you stuck your position out, we became worried. I think bansy was equally worried and wanted to try and reach you ... but if you really believe and do not think it sounds a little bit wrong, then what can she do.

Are you really OK? You are not the only person within the BK family to get that bug.

Perhaps you mean something else from how we understand it. We had a bad experience with the Vishnu Party who leader ALSO thinks he is the Supreme Soul.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post24 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:1. Are you really OK? You are not the only person within the BK family to get that bug.
2. Perhaps you mean something else from how we understand it. We had a bad experience with the Vishnu Party who leader ALSO thinks he is the Supreme Soul.

Dear soul.
    1. You can make your own opinion. If you have any questions, we can discuss them here or there. You can see who is who by the words that person is saying.
    2. I don't mean anything different from your understanding. I am not the Supreme Soul. This body is used by Supreme Soul. Thats all.
In order to make things clear in the future, from this moment i will sign as Shankar. But indeed it is only name of this role.

Shankar

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:I am not the Supreme Soul. This body is used by Supreme Soul. Thats all.

You mean used in a more specific manner than other BKs might claim to be instruments. You appear to present yourself as the direct Chariot of the Supreme Soul.

(There are others too).

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

Dear Dimok

How would you feel about seeing a doctor to verify if you are a vehicle for the Supreme Soul or whether you are suffering from some delusions and mental illness,

all the best to you

Mr Green

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post24 Aug 2007

mr green wrote:How would you feel about seeing a doctor to verify if you are a vehicle for the Supreme Soul or whether you are suffering from some delusions and mental illness

Dear soul. To be honest, if I will meet the doctor and tell him even about reincarnation or that I am not a body but eternal soul there will be undoubtful result of this meet. Specific of this country. So it is enough for me, that all people I am staying in touch with have no questions about my mental health. But thank for your care.

Shankar

arjun

PBK

Post24 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:OK. Then first of all I'll find out what is wrong in BKWSU personally. But after that I want you to help me to remove all this and create the best spiritual organization at all Kalpa. Will you? Shankar

But ShivBaba has not come in this Confluence Age to establish any oraganization but to establish one world family.

I agree with others that the above sentence does suggest that you are seeking help.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post24 Aug 2007

arjun wrote:1. But ShivBaba has not come in this Confluence Age to establish any oraganization but to establish one world family.
2. I agree with others that the above sentence does suggest that you are seeking help.

OK. Let's clear this up. I'll be more careful with words next time.
    2. So what i wanted to say: I am offering you to join me in this role of establishing proper spiritual organization. If you have such desire and also you will see that I am not blowing up the air, you can join.
    1. As i see many people pay a lot of attention to the words rather to the essense. Nevertheless, He established BKWSU, which may be called family as well as organization.
    So i wish you to step back from your positions and look what is happening a little bit wider.
With regards, Shankar

alladin

no label

serving docs

Post24 Aug 2007

In fact, it is very good to serve doctors.
Previous

Return to Commonroom