Shiv through Shankar

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

alladin

no label

serious stuff

Post20 Aug 2007

That's what I said also! Maybe some forum members are underestimating the gravity of the case or think he's joking? :roll: He's definitely one of a kind!!

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

... but is not all this a bit in bad taste?

Post21 Aug 2007

mr green wrote:Excuse me for spoiling the party, but is not all this a bit in bad taste?
Shouldn't we be encouraging the poor guy to seek medical help? Mental illness is not a nice thing, and this guy is well down the line.

alladin wrote:That's what I said also! Maybe some forum members are underestimating the gravity of the case or think he's joking? :roll: He's definitely one of a kind!!

Couldn't agree with you all more. Absolutely nuts it seems and as for the Q & A session! Why encourage the soul? Ah, well.

john

reforming BK

Post21 Aug 2007

Well excuse me, but did not you people once fall for a certain person being the Chariot of God? Except that, he had an Institution, status and power behind it and so therefore was validated.

If you are genuinely concerned why not log onto his ICQ as he suggested and help him.
He's definitely one of a kind!!

That's just it he's not.

Even on this forum there are BKs PBKs and Vishnu Party claiming to have Shiva as their leader.

bansy

Post21 Aug 2007

I've already mentioned, and repeat again, that someone from BK Russia should go and pay a friendly visit. The chances is someone from BK Russia may know who he is, or the chance that someone from BK London is on this forum and so can escalate it to BK Russia.

A forum is not going to get very far but maybe that's all he's got to hang onto for now. However, maybe he's going through a phase, and as long as he's not causing direct harm to anyone (except himself which is not good anyway), then allow that stress/spirit/demon/whatever-it-is to come and pass.

john

reforming BK

Post21 Aug 2007

I did used to speak to BKDmitry before, as in last year before Dec 2006. He seemed perfectly normal, enthusiastic BK looking forward to going to Madhuban.

I think instead of just calling him mad, maybe, we can help him realise that he is not Shiva as a first step.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post21 Aug 2007

Hey, I am not calling him mad at all. I am genuinley concerned for his well being, I have said this to him twice.

I just don't like it when someone who seems to be having a bit of trouble becomes turned into a circus freak ...

If you think he is God i suggest you talk to him on ICQ rather than make a parody of the poor chap on here.

john

reforming BK

Post22 Aug 2007

mr green wrote:If you think he is God I suggest you talk to him on ICQ rather than make a parody of the poor chap on here.

I am happy to speak to him on ICQ and I am concerned about the situation.

At what point does one decide someone is mentally ill, deluded, hoaxing, scamming, possessed or genuine, who say they are a Chariot of Shiva?

arjun

PBK

Post22 Aug 2007

mr.green wrote:Excuse me for spoiling the party, but is not all this a bit in bad taste?
alladin wrote:That's what I said also! Maybe some forum members are underestimating the gravity of the case or think he's joking? He's definitely one of a kind!!

Dear Brothers,

Omshanti. The aim of my questions to BKdimok was to ensure that any gullible soul should not accept BKdimok as 'Shiv through Shankar' just on blindfaith and should test his knowledge before doing so. Of course this method involves a risk of encouraging him.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post22 Aug 2007

Dear souls. I lived in the Temple for about 8 months and also i almost everyday saw my parents. Do you think they couldn't see something wrong is hapenning to me? More, recently i started to do puja (service of oferring different subjects) to the Deities of this Temple. Presedent of this Temple asked me to do it. But for others it can be possible only after 2 years of chanting Pranama-mantra to a guru.

Guru gives that mantra to a person if he agree to take that person as a student. I have not asked any of Guru to become my spiritual teacher yet (except God of course). So i wish you to take care of your spiritual helf rather than mine.
arjun wrote:The aim of my questions to BKdimok was to ensure that any gullible soul should not accept BKdimok as 'Shiv through Shankar' just on blindfaith and should test his knowledge before doing so.

Dear soul. If you have any questions you can ask them here and I'll answer them. Or you can ask them by ICQ and then post them here (there I'll answer only those questions which you specially will adress to me).

With regards, BK Dmitry

abrahma kumar

In the presence of a self-proclaimed Chariot of God

Post22 Aug 2007

john wrote:Well excuse me, but did not you people once fall for a certain person being the Chariot of God? ... Even on this forum there are BKs PBKs and Vishnu Party claiming to have Shiva as their leader.

Yes you are right, we did fall for someone whose claims along the lines you mention were presented to us by seemingly reasonable, spiritually powerful individuals who had no apparent axe to grind nor extravagant personal benefit to accrue. How wrong we were (imo)! I have to decide for myself whether I can really afford to be open-minded about BKdimok's or any soul's claims about themselves in relation to being G-O-D or claiming to be the voicebox of G-O-D for the benefit (or otherwise) of humanity.

All this stuff is quite interesting as a study of humankind but any quest that i may have had for finding God or living by Godly directions - as handed down by some institiion have been dampened. And not because of being disheartened by my efforts but I simply could not give a damn anymore. God seems to do perfeclty fine without me so time for a bit of parity on that score.

Rather than spend time in open-minded discussion of someone's claims to be x, y or z Holiest One I prefer to come right out and say that I DO NOT BELIEVE IT and take it from there.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post22 Aug 2007

john wrote:At what point does one decide someone is mentally ill, deluded, hoaxing, scamming, possessed or genuine, who say they are a Chariot of Shiva?

It's a good question and in my opinion (all I have) one cannot decide. It is not up to us.

If someone is even bordering on mental illness, that is the time to act, I have seen two close members of my family sectioned and believe me the suffering it causes all round is devastating ... I would just rather be seen as trying to help than anything else ... no offence meant John or anyone else.

andrey

PBK

Post26 Aug 2007

I suppose it is not an ordinary illness, it is especially meant for the BKs. To the doctor it will just seem an ordinary individual, he will act normally. The doctor will need a lot of time to understand what it is to say I am Shiva, or I am Shankar. He will probably have to have all The Knowledge explained and searching the net will end up here on the forum.

But this kind of illness is somehow selective. It is meant for us. This Brother will not enter the shop like Shiva, but will act in the BK family as controller. Many like this gain some insight of being God and start making plans for the BK family and having agendas. You can already see he has a plan for us, but it is only a cover for the desire to control others and issue orders.

As if one forgets that the aim of The Knowledge is not to control others but oneself. As if the ordinary ones become fewer and fewer, one at least has to show some speciality at least to be God, otherwise can one interact with others on equal basis, without feeling of superiority.

This way there are many fathers now. The Father has become omnipresent and this tendency is the cause of disunity and quarrels but there is the saying "It is not crazy the one who is eating the pie, but the one who is giving it", so anyone can say anything but it is our duty to submit.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post01 Sep 2007

ex-l wrote:When are we ever going to get "kick-ass" trance mediums telling it how it really is and approaching BapDada with a little bit of intellectual rigor and discipline to address some of the inconsistencies in The Knowledge and family? Are they all afraid to ask him a straight question?

Om Shanti. I am at your service.

Shankar

abrahma kumar

Shankar, tell us of our need of you?

Post02 Sep 2007

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti. I am at your service.

Shankar, how would you begin to serve us? Tell us of our need of you?
regards
abek

bkdimok

reforming BK

Re: Shankar, tell us of our need of you?

Post03 Sep 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:Shankar, how would you begin to serve us? Tell us of our need of you?

Om Shanti. I won't serve you personally. This body and brain will be used by God. I'll be as a detached observer main time. As for your need it's up to you. The main aims of this role are: destroying all impurity in the Yagya and creating all the stuff of Golden Age after Destruction.

With regards, Shankar.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom