Shiv through Shankar

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

john

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:All YOU will know from the headlines is that 3 World War had been started. I won't spend time doing useless things like writing anything to you.

Do you mean the end of 2007? It's good to give dates thanks!

What do you think the treatment should be for Shiva impersonators, the ones that try and delude others and take them from the truth and maybe ruin lives?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

john wrote:Any chance we can have all the Sakar Murlis to study the complete knowledge in the meantime?

Dear souls, Om Shanti. You will have all you need to finish your study and pass the last exam.
new knowledge wrote: But how can we easily believe that you're Shiva? Please submit proofs.

Dear soul, Om Shanti. You prefer visions or maybe personal phone call? You have your intellect and power to descern. All you need is to turn them on.

Shiv through Shankar

alladin

no label

hippotherapy

Post19 Aug 2007

Hi, Brother Dimok! Before someone coercively locks you up somewhere and stuffs you with hard drugs they call medicines, why not taking a serious look into natural remedies and treat yourself to some soft cure?

May I suggest "Hippotherapy"? I have seen a friend of mine working on the field; hard but rewarding. Patients seem to benefit a lot without suffering from any side effect. It is suitable for treating all sorts of disabilities and unbalances.

They might have a center or association in your country where you can enquire Hippotherapy. No matter what happened, we have the right to regain our wellness and stability. Forget about the BKs, and start looking after yourself! Be your best friend!
Good wishes.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

john wrote:Do you mean the end of 2007? It's good to give dates thanks! What do you think the treatment should be for Shiva impersonators, the ones that try and delude others and take them from the truth and maybe ruin lives?

Dear soul, Om Shanti. At the end of 2007 there will be new structure of BKWSU. As for 3 War: of course I won't tell you direct date. But as I said you have your intellect and also mass media. As for those you described, they will receive their punishment according to their karma.

Shiv through Shankar

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post19 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:Dear soul, Om Shanti. You prefer visions or maybe personal phone call? You have your intellect and power to descern. All you need is to turn them on.

My cell no. in India - 09881922097. It's stated in Murli that 'Murli baap ko pahechaanney kee lathee hai' meaning through Murli we can identify the Father through Murli.

Can you please submit Murli proofs that you are the Supreme Father Shiv? It's also stated in Murli that 'Naam (name), Rup (features), Desh (location) & Kaal (timing of incarnation) sab tally hone chaahiye' meaning all - name, features, location & timing of incarnation should be tally. Are your name, features, location & timing of incarnation in accordance with that of God Shiva. Please submit proof. Thanks

john

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

Very good points new knowledge.

I think anyone claiming to be Shiva should be put under the most rigorous tests of knowledge, it is a very fraudulent game that some souls get in to. Madness? Spirit possession? No life? Financial gain?

arjun

PBK

Post19 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:Dear soul, Om Shanti. I did not say in the Murlis that the sequence of events I've mentioned above is wrong. I told you through Murlis about one meaning of Trimurti. I establish Heaven through Brahma, then destroy old world through Shankar and then sustain new world through Vishnu (combined form of Lakshmi & Narayan). Vishnu is the symbol. But also Trimurti relates to BKWSU.

It has been told several times in the Murli about this sequence. I will quote if I find it.
I create BK through Brahma Baba (Brahma), sustain them through Dadi Gulzar's body by Brahma Baba's thin body (Vishnu) and now I will destroy all this dirty stuff you are discussing here through this young body of BK Dmitry (Shankar).

On the one side you write Vishnu means Lakshmi-Narayan and on the other side you write Gulzar Dadi is Vishnu. Which version should we believe?
Dear soul, Om Shanti. There will be no comments about past of the Yagya. I started to play this role in oder to clean up all this dirty, which appeared in the Yagja. I don't enter in Veerendra Dev Dixit. I'll meet him this year.

I heard that it is necessary to undergo bhatti to meet ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit). So, are you ready for that? Or do you plan to meet him by any other method?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

arjun wrote:On the one side you write Vishnu means Lakshmi-Narayan and on the other side you write Gulzar Dadi is Vishnu. Which version should we believe? I heard that it is necessary to undergo bhatti to meet ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit). So, are you ready for that? Or do you plan to meet him by any other method?

Dear soul, Om Shanti. Vishnu is the simbol. On the one side Vishnu means Lakshmi-Narayan and on the other side Vishnu means My role when I use Brahma Baba's thin body and Dadi Gulzar's material body together (by that role I sustain Yagja). If I want to meet somebody I don't need to undergo any bhatti.
john wrote:I think anyone claiming to be Shiva should be put under the most rigorous tests of knowledge

Dear soul, Om Shanti. You can put me under any test of knowledge. In order to bring you benefit I can answer your questions. But this questions should be your own questions according to YOUR own doubts.
new knowledge wrote:My cell no. in India - 09881922097. It's stated in Murli that 'Murli baap ko pahechaanney kee lathee hai' meaning through Murli we can identify the Father through Murli.

Dear soul, Om Shanti. You have good sence of humor and also a lot of patterns. What is Murli? Murli is what I am saying. I don't need to submit Murli proofs to proof Murli.

Shiv through Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:But this questions should be your own questions according to YOUR own doubts.

OK, cool;
    What are the divine decrees?
    In what year did ShivaBaba make an appearance with the BK's when there is not a mention of Shiva in the early at the time literature?
    Where are the PIU Vani?
    Who was the first Chariot Shiva incarnated into?
    How long is the Confluence Age?
    How many Sakar Murlis are there?
    Would you be willing to answer questions from Dadis and Didis who were around in the Sakar Murli days to prove you were actually there as Shiva giving Murli.
    Is it possible to meet you in person?
Just for starters, if you could please answer all questions and not be selective, to avoid the ones you don't know the answer to.
BKdimok wrote:Dear soul, Om Shanti. You have good sence of humor and also a lot of patterns. What is Murli? Murli is what I am saing. I don't need to submit Murli proofs to proof Murli.

But this is Murli that you yourself said before, have you forget or are you back tracking?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

john wrote:1.What are the Divine Decrees?
2.In what year did ShivaBaba make an appearance with the BKs when there is not a mention of Shiva in the early at the time literature?
3.Where are the PIU Vani?
4.Who was the first Chariot Shiva incarnated into?
5.How long is the Confluence Age?
6.How many Sakar Murlis are there?
7.Would you be willing to answer questions from Dadis and Didis who were around in the Sakar Murli days to prove you were actually there as Shiva giving Murli.
8.Is it possible to meet you in person?
Many Thanks

Dear soul, Om Shanti. I have to be selective answering your questions. Brain of that instrument doesn't have information about some of your questions. Maybe later. So
    1. Man mana bhav is the main decree, Consider yourself to be a soul is the main decree also.
    2. I entered BB in 1936.
    3. Chariot have no information of that issue, he even did not understand the question
    4. BB
    5. 100 years
    6. No information
    7. There will be no need to proof to Dadis who am I. I'll just meet with them, it will be enough.
    8. It will be possible
Shiv through Shankar
new knowledge wrote:It's stated in Murli that 'Murli baap ko pahechaanney kee lathee hai' meaning through Murli we can identify the Father

Dear John. You did not get what I said. I am telling you Murli NOW.

Shiv through Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post19 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:Dear John. You did not get what I said. I am telling you Murli NOW.

OK, so are you saying that Murli spoken now can be different to Murli as spoken before?
2. I entered BB in 1936.

How old was BB when you entered him?
3. Chariot have no information of that issue, he even did not understand the question

Do you mean the Chariot BKdimok has no information of that issue?
6. No information

Then how many lectures did Shiva give on average per week through BB?

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Talk about laugh!

Post20 Aug 2007

Very entertaining.

john

reforming BK

Post20 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:Dear soul, Om Shanti. I have to be selective answering your questions. Brain of that instrument doesn't have information about some of your questions. Maybe later.

So, you are saying you are unable to give answers outside of what BKdimok knows or has stored in his brain?

From my understanding BKdimok has only a basic/rudementary understanding of BK knowledge, which anyone can pick up in a short space of time. More so, through research and uncovered documents from the early period, things BK's are now teaching are being shown to be false or misleading. The history is being shown to be false and Murlis are being changed/edited.

If you can not give answers beyond BKdimok's limited understanding then what use are you?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post20 Aug 2007

john wrote:1.OK, so are you saying that Murli spoken now can be different to Murli as spoken before?
2. How old was BB when you entered him?
3. Do you mean the Chariot BKdimok has no information of that issue?
4. Then how many lectures did Shiva give on average per week through BB?

Dear soul, Om Shanti. So
    1. All I am saying now will complete knowledge. I won't say anything wich will reject something from My previous words.
    2. 59 years old
    3. Yes.
    4. On average there was 7 lectures per week.
Shiv through Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post20 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:2. 59 years old

False, we have proof that BB was 54
4. On average there was 7 lectures per week.

False, as there were morning and night lectures everyday, which to my calculation makes 14.
1. All I am saying now will complete knowledge. I won't say anything wich will reject something from My previous words.

Yet others have easily found Murli points which contradict what you are saying.

Maybe now would be a good time to do a confessional and explain why you are posing as Shiva.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom