Purity

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

andrey

PBK

Post01 Jul 2007

dear Brother ex-l,

Sorry, i have misunderstood. Now i understand and will answer.

How pure is Virendra Dev Dixit. 100% pure. Definitely. He is karmateet. It is said Bap and Dada are ready to go, but they wait for the children. He is here for us.

john

reforming BK

Post01 Jul 2007

andrey wrote:Sorry, I have misunderstood. Now I understand and will answer.
How pure is Veerendra Dev Dixit. 100% pure. Definitely. He is karmateet. It is said Bap and Dada are ready to go, but they wait for the children. He is here for us.

Surely, you are completely mistaken.

Do you mean he will become 100% pure?

bansy

Post01 Jul 2007

How pure is Veerendra Dev Dixit. 100% pure. Definitely. He is karmateet. It is said Bap and Dada are ready to go, but they wait for the children. He is here for us.

Brother Andrey,

Could this be clarified?

Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) never claims he is God or Shiva is present, so can he claim he is 100%? When was this karmateet realised.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post01 Jul 2007

Only when you are dead, you can be 100% pure.

If someone says that one is 100% pure, its a lie/liar.

button slammer

PBK

Post01 Jul 2007

Purity means "the grass is greener, this side of the fence".

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post02 Jul 2007

Surely if one is 100% pure one becomes karmateet? Then one would no longer be in the physical state at all but ascend to higher realm - so obviously Virendra Dev Dixit cannot yet be 100% pure yet? 'Pure' speculation of course ...

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Jul 2007

bansy wrote:Baba (Veerendra Dev Dixit) never claims he is God or Shiva is present, so can he claim he is 100%? When was this karmateet realised.

Especially, as in his case, that would mean him being equal to God or Supreme Soul Shiva.

andrey

PBK

Post04 Jul 2007

We believe the soul can become pure whilst in the body. Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit says first the soul becomes pure, then the body. First the soul becomes powerful, whist the body still degenerates then the body also rejuvenates.

It is a matter of the vision. If the ever pure Shiv has entered we should watch with pure vision. There was explanation about Patit-Pavan - purifier in one mp3, that it is said Patit-Pavan - Sita Ram. Patit means Impure and Pavan means pure.

It is said Shiv-Shankar Bholey-bhaley. Shiv, the innocent, and Shankar, the fearceful. First is the name of the Father and then of the child. First is the name of the big one then the small one. The example is also given of the company "so-and-so and sons". So the question was asked, why it is said Patit-pavan. Why the impure is said first. Why Sita is said first, and why Lakshmi is said first in Lakshmi Narayan?

It is said that they become impure (Ram and Sita) together, and become pure together. The example was the story from the Bible about the fruit, the was not to be eaten. It happens that the mind gets stuck to the body of the female, so impurity starts.

That's why when the Supreme Soul comes he prepares Gods and Goddesses. It is said that praise, example etc is of only one. Only one such couple that are like God - Goddess. One such couple that maintains company of one another till the end. The praise of this woman that is only with one man or else she remains a Kumari.

So the one who is pure - Pavan - Ram, and Sita who is patiat impure. Sita is in jail of Ravan. There are also 2 sitas. One that is in the jail of Ravan, but she also does not become impure, she does not lift eyes to see foreign man, to look at Ravan. And another sita who is asked to stay in the fire. Fire of knowledge or love. Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit says one does not receive number just by forging connection, but one receives number for maintaining the conection.

So there it was also said that there is a lot of questions about who is our Mama? That we are not PBK until, there is wonder about it. One is world mother, one is mother of heaven.

It is also said that impure is one whose energy goes down. Impurity is also said about adultery.

andrey

PBK

Post18 Jul 2007

Although the theory of purity and how pure is someone, the theory of 100% purity and karmateet stage can be maintained successfully. (BapDada is ready to go, Shankar does not do anything - 100 percent rememberance, when in 100 percent remembarance there is no sin, Shankar subtle deity - angel, means pure etc). i believe such questions can not be posed or answered, because ... because you know these are just word for the protocol ... how pure is someone ... so for the protocol, for the documentary anything can be documented, but if one is not interested only in naming or proclaiming then the matter of purity is not a matter of words. One can extract anything out of The Knowledge and can prove one point from two opposite points

Dear br. Mr. Green,

If you say that purity is a matter of heart and not genitals then imagine if you have a wife and she says i remained pure in the heart, no matter i was with another man with the body. Will you accept?

There was the discussion about the purity of Muslims. If we consider the kingdom as righteous rule then "kingdom" in it truest sense where the king has some real power in the kingdom is visible in most Muslim countries even today, in comparison to the kingdom for name sake only in many other countries.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post21 Jul 2007

andrey wrote:If you say that purity is a matter of heart and not genitals then imagine if you have a wife and she says I remained pure in the heart, no matter I was with another man with the body. Will you accept?

Hahahaha, you funny man.

If my wife is pure in heart it would not happen that her genitals would be straying :lol:. In fact, this is why I believe practising celibacy is the wrong approach. As far as I can see, it causes only mental illness or at the very least low self esteem.

I think if you want purity, you can only work at it in your heart. Then you will change on a physical level. Not the other way round. Expecting your inner drives to finish because you keep your underpants on and your arms crossed at night :lol:.

andrey

PBK

Post21 Jul 2007

One can extract anything out of The Knowledge and can prove one point from two opposite points

Sorry, here it should be that with one point one can prove two opposite points.

john

reforming BK

Post21 Jul 2007

andrey wrote: I believe such questions can not be posed or answered, because ... because you know these are just word for the protocol ... how pure is someone ... so for the protocol, for the documentary anything can be documented

The question was posed because you made a very dubious statement that Virendra Dev Dixit is definitely 100% and karmateet and therefore needs an answer.

Can you please get the matter clarified?

alladin

no label

may I suggest a yukti?

Post21 Jul 2007

Yes Mr. Green! Pick a nice one with a pure heart and treat her like a lady! I am pretty confident that she will not go astray! We all know it's easy to create but it takes energy to sustain!

The Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
Now I am the kinda guy who don't believe
That chivalry is dead, no
'Cause I believe a woman should be treated
With the utmost respect, mmm-hmm

Don't be afraid, don't turn and walk away
I wanna get to know ya, well
Don't be ashamed, don't say that love's to blame
Just come and look me over

You'll find a heart that you've always been lookin' for
How could anybody ask for much more, woo-hoo

Now I like openin' doors
Pickin' up [Yeah] her hanky [Yeah] off the floor
Treat her like a lady [Treat her like lady]
Light her cigarette if she smokes
Even [Help her with her coat], well

In this world of liberation
It's so easy to forget, mmm
That it's so nice to have a man around
To lend a helping hand, you can bet,
Bet you can, baby

When I was young, my Mama used to say, Boy
A woman's like a flower, with love on her you shower
Ever since that day, her words never went away
I always will remember to treat my baby tender

You'll find a heart that you've always been lookin' for
How could anybody ask for much more, whoa-ooh-ooh
Compliment her in her hair
Even help her with her chair
She's a bad son-of-a-gun
I am her lovin' Don Juan

You'll Compliment her in her hair
Even help her with her chair
Now boy, you should remember
To be a gentleman
Treat her like a lady

(You better) Treat her like (Well), treat her like (Ho)
Treat her like a lady (Treat her like a lady)
Treat her like, treat her like (Hey-ey-)
Treat her like a lady (Treat her like a lady)

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: may I suggest a yukti?

Post21 Jul 2007

alladin wrote:You better Treat her like, Well, treat her like a Ho

Quite ... Obviously from the ***** slapping Niggas With Attitude "Best of The Temptations" remix, is not it? I agree with Bansy that a big wallet would be more attractive and make sure keep her happy in bed.

An interesting quote from Brother Nirwair taken from Liz Hodgkinson's book topically entitled; "Peace and Purity: The Story of the Brahma Kumaris, A Spiritual Revolution" ...
BK Nirwair spoke not wrote:Baba told us that the only sex BKs are permitted is drishti, or eye contact, where souls may commune with one another

So THAT is what was going on!!! Make a link from that to the PBK point of view of BK to BK drishti and make of it what you will.
andrey wrote:There was the discussion about the purity of Muslims. If we consider the kingdom as righteous rule then "kingdom" in it truest sense where the king has some real power in the kingdom is visible in most Muslim countries even today, in comparison to the kingdom for name sake only in many other countries.

Andrey, have you ever read a single book of history (or sociology)?

Can you explain to me how when the British - who became kingmakers in the region after WWI - went into Persia and drew some lines in the sand, the spiritual principle of "Divine Right" was magically transferred to the Wahhabi bedouin chieftans? Of course, and I would look forward to examining this concept of the "Divine Right of Kings" in another thread, the same question would equally apply to the British, Russia, French or any other monarchy. I'd rather call it the "Divine Right of the Person with the Best Army".

And, how do we measure this purity? In its heads and hands chopping mercy, complete lack of women's rights (women cant even drive in Saudi) or its tendency towards Millions of Dollar backhanded corruption?

andrey

PBK

Post23 Jul 2007

Dear Brother Mr. Green,

That is why the Supreme Soul teaches us intellectual Yoga and narrates spiritual knowlegde to transform our consciousness and does not teach us any physical exercises. He asks us that we develop attitude of brotherhood amongst ourselves, to change our vision so that the world changes.

That's why we are incognito warriors. No one can guess our intention from the outside. We mix with the society and are just ordinary. No one will ever come to know what we have done.

Dear Brother John,

I have made such statement only after and because such question was asked, that how pure is Virendra Dev Dixit, then to such question such answer can be given that can be well maintained. Now is the time for the third personality to reveal. The part of the revelation of the second personality has over. The third personality is Vishnu. It is a combination of 4-5 souls.

Vishnu is complete form of Lakshmi and Narayan. Narayan is complete form - pure form. Purity is also a matter of our vision, with what vision we observe. We cannot expect a trumpet to announce. Taraa - he became 100 pure. A second before he was not and now he is. He could have attained such stage even long time ago. If you tell me the external signs we can discuss more.

Dear Brother ex-l,

Getting back to the topic of purity, i believe that the intimate relationship between man and woman is considered dirty not only in India. In all religions it is considered dirty and now, because there is no power of religion anymore, and due to the intense influence of corruption this attitude has changed almost everywhere.

In the Muslim countries even today, there is very close connection between the political and religious power. Most of the rules in the country are not man-made-laws created by the politicians, but are the religious rules. One of the sign of kingdom of Ravan is that political and religious power is in different hands.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom