Golden Age versus Aquarian Age

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

tinydot

ex-BK

Golden Age versus Aquarian Age

Post07 May 2007

paulkershaw wrote:
Mr.Green wrote:we slowly give up reason
Off subject, so apologies for this but Mr. Green made think about reason and the reasons why we do things so I googled it & came up with this:

Accepted meanings of the word reason found on the internet:

Reason:
    1. The basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction.
    2. A declaration made to explain or justify action, decision, or conviction: inquired about her reason for leaving.
    3. An underlying fact or cause that provides logical sense for a premise or occurrence: There is reason to believe that the accused did not commit this crime.
    4. The capacity for logical, rational, and analytic thought; intelligence.
    5. Good judgment; sound sense.
    6. A normal mental state; sanity: He has lost his reason.
    7. Logic A premise, usually the minor premise, of an argument.
The Catholic Encylopaedia meanings of the word reason ...
In its general sense, therefore, reason may be attributed to God, and an angel ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just thought of the coming of the Aquarian Age as believed by many New Age people. Aquarian Age is suppose to be the Age of Reason and is soon coming or has already initially started. In my opinion, the concept of Golden Age is not compatible with the concept of Aquarian Age. Perhaps, Confluence Age is more closely related to Aquarian Age because in this age we "reason" and intellectualize. But you know what? In this Confluence Age, the BKs are trying to make us like dummies.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post10 May 2007

The term "confluence" in a spiritual sense, for me at least, came from the BK teachings where as "the Age of Aquarius" is from astrology or other. I am not sure how the BKs see things developing. There are many caste levels within the BKs so, like the "secret society" different souls on different levels will "possess" different depth/levels of secrets.

The BK currency could be based on secrets, how many you know, how deep they go etc. that is the BKs. In Raja Yoga, which is one of a number of courses offered by the BKs, it is questionable as to whether there is a need to keep secrets. It is fairly simple.

So the organisation, it may be said, has been doing a spot of shape shifting over time, according to time and requirements, or is someone going to debate that one? Why not, we have nothing to hide, do we? Maybe.

So, how do the BKs see us getting from A to B? Well, it could be a secret so we will just have to wait and see. I don't know who knows what and if there is any more to know.

Return to Commonroom