Brahma Kumari Shivani and Psychic Attacks

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

naval

Brahma Kumari Shivani and Psychic Attacks

Post11 Jun 2021

Psychic Attack

Please help us by discussing psychic attacks, Mind Radio message broadcating and AI with EEG or ECG model which are used by BK cult for watching a soul and make interruption of soul powers.

Why does a cult need to watch a soul and why do they want to harrass anyone on such a path of meditation? Why do they disturb others by entering in others mind and soul power?

It's a very difficult situation in my life that BK Shivani write worst case scenario in my life while early she give messages to others that, as a soul, I cannot doing anything in my life while she demotivated my soul from the last 3 to 4 years in which she, approximately, ruined my life as she show to myself between people very loser and she sell experiments to doctors which she do at my soul. She harasses and changes signals of my family members as everyone in my family not understand to each other while she unblessed my family by hundreds of devotees and get charge of my house in daily interruptions.

They are dangerous. What she does is make connection with my soul and even do wrong things with a soul as she injured my mind by continously attach staright forward soul commentry and afterwards use my knowledge in her life while she continously watching my mind with the help of mother and some others. She wants to only downstream in my life while she stop myself in my life and do such a things in my aura which instructed by others.

I never she like this that some people near by me only harass me because of wrong message is forward by her from my aura.

Shivani Verma or BK Shivani does wrong activities in the cult and she is misleading and pressurising people for what she wants. It's a game of her and her mother that she plays in Gurugram in her offline program in which she dramatically discusses wrong Yoga practices of telepathy and hypnoism, which include ECG computer model experiment by which she control others mind while her mother and some neighbours also indulge in this.

Even she does not want to see otherwise happy in his life because she irritate and jealous. Sometimes her behaviour is very rude and impractical.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahma Kumari Shivani and Psychic Attacks

Post12 Jun 2021

Hello Naval.

Have you been a member of this forum before, or is this the first time you have joined? (I ask as we had similar reports in the past).

How long were you involved with BKism? Are you still involved? Is you mother or family involved?

Thank you.

naval

Post16 Jun 2021

No, Actually I know the all about the psychic attacks and in my case I have self-realized my soul or I see truth or Gyana Ghatna in my life during my study and even I am unware about BK Knowledge at that time. It was about 3 years ago when I am doing meditation only for concentration and my energies are flow upside and I automatically write something GOD or truth. At that time I am a student of CA final and I was prepared for the.

I have a good faith in God and I have my full eyes of dhyana at that time and I feel my aura but early Shivani caught me and do Sanyog and Niyog with my soul while she instruct me by her words and after that Shivani's mother and some of her relative ladies do same Yoga sakshatkar with my soul.

Slowly they lowered my energies and I am not have such a group or support like her as she is supported by her family and centres Mount Abu but I am younger and not have such a support of others but it's very long that I see and now it's whole go deep down and even it's a matter of psychic attack as Shivani gives opportunity to more people to ruin my soul energy and a group of scientist and doctors complete their success only at myself with the help of shivani while she earn huge in this and its a worse seen of my life which she create but I not know how I take support of the people and she dis luck my life and a lot of non happening events comes in my life which I never think that can be happen.

I also studies like this about pshysic attack as under below...

There are many different symptoms that can indicate negative and dark psychic energies, spirits or entities. The following list identifies a few major symptoms. But these symptoms can also indicate other types of health problems and it's important to investigate all possibilities.

Suddenly acting totally out of character
Major changes in behavior for no reason
A loss of memory
Major changes in clarity of thinking or analytical ability
Sudden ongoing fatigue for no apparent reason
A drained feeling
Icy cold feeling on part or all of your body
Hearing someone's voice regularly
Hearing voices
Recurrent or frequent nightmares
Strange or recurring accidents
Feeling someone is watching you
A discomfort or fear in a specific room or area in your home or office
A loss of self-confidence
A sudden loss of energy
Sudden illnesses that elude diagnosis
Sudden illnesses that cannot be explained
Feeling someone touch you or bump into you when nobody is present
Sensing a presence · Sensing a large pair of eyes watching you or following you
Sudden or irrational difficulties with finances or relationships
Imagining monsters, animals or frightening shadows
Sudden depression without an apparent cause · Seeming ongoing bad luck
Visions or hallucinations
Irrational fear, anger or sorrow
A negative obsessive thought, desire or fetish that won't go away
This is not a complete list but should give you a fairly good idea of areas to look at in the physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual areas. Each person who is on the receiving end of psychic attacks or dark energetic forces will have their own indications and effects.

Pink Panther

Post17 Jun 2021

HI Naval,,
i have read these posts with interest.

It is almost impossible to understand exacly what you are experiencing through words on a screen but what i will offer is this.

Sometimes the way to resolve some problems is so obvious we don't even notice them. As the old saying goes ”it takes two to tango” .

For there to be a psychic connection there needs to be at least two parties connecting.
So I suggest you hang up the phone (metaphorically speaking) . Make other connections to keep the line busy so they cannot get through. Don't meditate for a while.

Get physically busy with your work or studies and household. Do more, think less.

For the time being, when you want to relax don't sit and let your mind wander, open to those influences. Instead absorb yourself in reading a story or some nonfiction - things that are not ”spiritual’ just simply entertaining, fun. Watch simple stories, comedies, etc. Take up some sport or activity or go hiking. Fix those things that you’ve put off repairing. Clean those things you’ve put off cleaning.

Try developing some long term new skill, like music or a new language, working with your hands to craft wood - whatever attracts you. Get into improving your cooking. Volunteer at a charity that helps those in need. Often there are things we were attracted to when younger that we never followed up on. This is a good time to do that. Develop new routines.

It may go against your instinct for ”spiritual" efforts but I'd suggest that appreciating the simple things in life, in the here and now, and getting better at those simple things is as important as appreciating those other less simple, high minded things. Even more important in many ways.

I am confident that if you do something similar to what I have suggested, that will leave no room for anyone else to ”connect” to you for at least a few months. All they will get is a Busy signal. You will become a different person which means your vibration will be different and ”they" will not be able to tune into you because you are not the same you.

naval

Post17 Jun 2021

I already control and balance my situation but it's only a time of carona when all people completely lived in houses. Atually as earlier I discussed scenario of pshysic attack I found many times at me and it's a continous process that sometimes I clearly hear her messages which is in present moment but Shiva ni can hear my present scene and talkings with help, I don't no what is do also her mother watch me because her mother is completly free and she control my throat chakra and even i fluence my voice while BK Shivani control my crown chakra and harrash me a lot by stopping me to do right things for myself and even lost .my work or create disturbance in this by sending wrong msg in my ora to others while they behave rude in this. while my personility is a happy one and I enjoy everything in this but she only jelous ifi have any benefit in my day to day life situation and she tried to fool me by voilating my situation, She send negative energy to only exploit and harrash and to bad luck my situation, I have no idea to stop her. It's only a matter of Hindu devi devta when she permanently come at my throat chakra and even she snotchmy heart chakra and injur my heart. I am serious in my life while I want to lecture to student and she instantly laughing inside my mind to lost my position. Shjvani only wish that I am not do any job in my life and upto 3 times she radiate wrong msg at my work place and create bad luck that I leftmy job.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Jun 2021

Firstly, it's 'psychic' attack, not "pshysic" attack. Please make a little effort to make what you write more clear in order to help us help you.

As a guru, my first advice to you would be to use more punctuation, like shorter sentances, full stops, and paragraph breaks. The way you write reflects the way you think. It's not just a question of language. It's a metaphor. You are allowing your thoughts to run out of control & endlessly.

Secondly, you're basically suffering from a fairly common and minor mental illness, not Shivani. A kind of OCD or autistic fixation. You're projecting your beliefs, your feelings, your experiences that you are having on Shivani.

It's really not Shivani at all.
    She does not even know you exist.
    She does not even care about your existence

We have had cases of this before. You're fixating on Shivani because she represents something for you. For example, it could be an unfulfilled sexual attraction to a spiritual woman, some kind of archetypal (mother) figure.
    Do you have a wife or girlfriend?
Try and find a psychiatrist or psychotherapist who is comfortable with spiritual experiences (not one who denies spiritual experiences). I accept that you are having spiritual experiences, you just don't understand them properly. Have a little humility & allow them to help you.

Unfortunately, I cannot easily recommend you look for a spiritual healer because far too many of them are fraudulent and just want to rip your money off. Yes, spiritual healers & hypnotists CAN help but it is very difficult to find a sincere one. In the best of the circumstances, I would advise you to do both, e.g. have a spiritual health test AND a psychiatric health test.

Just because you are spiritual does not mean you do not have psychiatric issues too. They are two separate but inter-related aspects.

As Pink advises, "getting out of your head" would be a very good thing to do. Get out of your head (stop thinking too much) and into your body & the environment. Ground or earth yourself.

Do something good but physical to re-balance your energy, e.g. gardening, cleaning, help out with an social or environmental project that is NOT about nor the BKs. You need to remove them from your mind. It's that easy.

naval

Post19 Jun 2021

I am a Sister and I write here to you what gone in my life. I only see a Psychic attack at me, Brother, while only Shivani emerge myself and sometimes I clearly hear her mind in my mind and her activity. But I do not want that she comes in my body and mind. So otherwise I have all things better in my life. I think you raise some grammer or writing issue but it's a key pad mistakes.

Brother, if you directly asking from Shivani about myself, she never accept this and why she accept this when she do wrote.

OMG, I personally met with her mother (named Usha Bhen) after that she purely know my face and also come upto my throat Chakra in my body. I only advocate myself while it is truth and only I know this. Shivani and her mother follow Brahma Kumaris while I need to open a Gita Pathsala to pass better time and I started this at my house.

If anything you ask from Shivani she behave unknown about all these things. And I am very clear about any information which I have.

Thanks

naval

Post19 Jun 2021

I have suspection as Shivani is in media wing where they have research about msg and it's broadcasting etc. And I found a study at this.

Treated as a Target Individual ?
A targeted individual is someone who has been put under a watchlist program to psychologically torture the individual via gangstalking and harrassment and through electronic means such as infrasound, electromagnetic radiation, synthetic telepathy (aka Voice of God weapon) which was used In Iraq by the US military.
Attachments
images-4.jpeg
images-4.jpeg (37.73 KiB) Viewed 17364 times

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Jun 2021

naval wrote:I have suspection as Shivani is in media wing where they have research about msg and it's broadcasting etc. And I found a study at this --

That's not a study. As far as I can find out, the original source is a report from a Mr. Ganeshbabu Govindasami, aged 37 and from India, who is hearing voices in his head. I found a similar source, here.

Firstly, my apologies for not know you are a woman. I've struck that out above.

Can you confirm whether you were a BK, for how long, & to what depth of involvement?

You say you tried to start up a "Gita Pathala". That's what the BKs in the West call a semi-official sub-centre, usually in someone's home.

I think there are two separate issues going on here. Do I believe the BKs affect people as a psychic or chakra level? Most definitely. I have had my own experiences, & we have had reports of such effects for decades. People experience them in a number of ways, e.g. pressures in their forehead when they think of anything BK related, headaches, dreams etc.

But then we have also had many cases of over-imagination.

Do the BKs have military grade mind control technologies? Really no, they don't. And really many of these people who claim to hear voices in their heads are just suffering from paranoias, persecution complexes, & mental illnesses.

So we have to work out which is which, & a way for you to remove or block the BKs from out of your head. From your thoughts. It's a lot about thought control or distraction.

I wish I could help you on psychic matters but I don't know who to recommend as they are as many frauds in the psychic world as in the BKs. Indeed, I believe the BKs are psychic frauds & manipulators.

In the psychic realm, it is called "de-chording".

The theory is, that a skilled manipulator can open up your chakras, & create psychic chords between you & them. These chords become strong the more involvement or thinking you have with or about the other parties, e.g. watching Shivani vidoes.

Therefore, do I believe that you might be "chorded" to Shivani, & the BKs through her? Yes, I do.

The question is, how to break - or, better, dissolve - those psychic chords. Some psychic healers can help in this area.

The theory is, you see, feel or imagine the other party, & you see, feel or imagine your chakras, & you work our which chakra is chorded to them. Each chakra has a different purpose or significance, e.g. heart, throad, third eye, crown etc. Each has a different level at which you are attached to the other party.

Do I believe BKism creates these chords, & do I believe that energies pass through them? Yes, I do (whether real or metaphorical, it does not matter).

So the idea is, you use the power of your mind to 'plug' or block the chord & their end, & your chakra, and allow the chord to dissolve. Different healers uses different techniques according to circumstances. They use different visualisations. The importance is that mentally, you make the decision to cut off & not return, & then practise washing it all.

Then, in the short term, you need to remove anything that reminds you of the BKs from your life, & engage your head, heart & body in making other relationships or activities. Generally very physical things that take up all of your energy, like sport, laboring, dancing, sex etc are good ways to do so. Anything symbolic or renewal can help, e.g. throwing out BK related items & redecorating your home.

This next bit is contentious but I will also saying. Anger, what is call "righteous anger" or wrath, is also a good tool with the BKs ... as in being angry about the dishonest, lies, manipulation, exploitation & lack of ethics they have & being loud about it. The BKs will try & shut you up, or mentally confuse, disempower, & control but they hate bad PR, & if they cannot stop or manipulate you with "sweetness", they will cut off & leave you well alone.

(The way they manipulate you with "sweetness" is to visit you, bring sweet foods, make invitation to their centres & retreat, flatter your ego, introduce to important teachers etc ... in the real world it is called "damage limitation").

You've got to be a shakti back to them. Don't be afraid of doing so.

They are deeply dishonest, manipulative & exploitative. That is their business. That is how they make their money. They use fear to control, & spiritual paralysis people. But really they are quite weak on their own. They have been lying to people for decades about themselves & their beliefs, so see through the smokescreen & see them as they really are.

If you can fill in the details I asked above, perhaps we can help more.

But don't over think this. Yes, there is an issue; but, no, it is not a big conspiracy. I suspect it's mostly just hypnotic & self-hypnotic effects.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Jun 2021

I had a look into this V2K stuff and it's pretty much as I suspected. I think we can safely discount it and focus on the personal & psychic aspects of it.

Lots of stuff relating to conspiracy theories & delusional disorders.

Let's work on a practical level about how to get BKism out of your head.
Conspiracy theories

Numerous individuals suffering from auditory hallucinations, delusional disorders, or other mental illnesses have claimed that government agents use forms of mind control technologies based on microwave signals to transmit sounds and thoughts into their heads as a form of electronic harassment, referring to the alleged technology as "voice to skull" or "V2K".

There are extensive online support networks and numerous websites maintained by people fearing mind control. California psychiatrist Alan Drucker has identified evidence of delusional disorders on many of these websites and other psychologists are divided over whether such sites reinforce mental troubles, or act as a form of group social support.

Psychologists have identified many examples of people reporting 'mind control experiences' (MCEs) on self-published web pages that are "highly likely to be influenced by delusional beliefs". Common themes include "Bad Guys" using "psychotronics" and "microwaves", frequent mention of the CIA's MKULTRA project, and frequent citing of Frey's 1962 paper entitled "Human auditory system response to modulated electromagnetic energy".

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jun 2021

OK, so what do you want from us?

Are you really having problems with the BKs, or are you just promoting this nonsense? (Half of the links are broken).

The BKs don't have weapon systems, so all of that is irrelevant.

Pink Panther

Post23 Jun 2021

Naval,

If you are unwilling to make effort to direct your attention elsewhere and insist on staying fixated on this, staying attuned to the BK wavelength, then there is nothing anyone else can do for you.

You have not given one positive response to any of the suggestions offered, instead you have only repeated the same things in other ways, as if they are a fait accompli , that is, fated, done, unchangeable.

I also think you find it is all a kind of entertainment for your mind. You are like a person who hates horror movies but won’t change the channel or turn off the TV and go outside because the adrenaline makes you ”feel” alive. And maybe it's a convenient explanation you give yourself for your other life experiences. Some people blame the devil, others bad stars, others their parents, others Shivani. Take responsibility.

I for one am not interested to read more excuses. Follow up on some of the suggestions offered here. Make changes, otherwise nothing changes.

naval

Post25 Jun 2021

You all are foolish to run this blog or criticize the things which happen with a person who write this report and appeal from govt. for safeguards. I think you all are foolish Ex Unemployed BKs

naval

Post25 Jun 2021

I think early you fraud with Ashram amd now again goes to wogk in ashram to advocate right to them. And you think yourself more intelligent. I think BK Shivani roare you at this. And have faith of her. BK

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2021

Is that person you?

They're suffering from a mental illness, a delusion disorder. We've had many cases of it here, projecting their problems on BKism, hearing voices in their heads, etc. It's just a new, "technological" version of that. If it had happened 100 years ago, they would be claiming to hear the voices of devils instead. Now it's the CIA, the Illuminati, the BKs ...

It's just a sign of the times.

Arguably, BKism encourages certain mental illnesses with its beliefs & is indeed based on an expansion of the founder's own severe mental delusion. His god Krishna complex. And, it is true, BKism does affect people in strange ways.

The problem is, we have to deal with the real world practical issues, & work out what are the affects of BKism, & what are simple mental imbalances.

No one in India has the kind of technology you are claiming exists. It's not an issue here, so you have to remove it from your mind. You need to take back control of your own mind.
Next

Return to Newcomers