BapDada - New season 2006-7

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

alladin

no label

31 .03.07

Post07 Apr 2007

Many of you must have read the latest Avyakt of march 31st. 10 pages, I mean 10, 3 of which are supposed to be powerful directions for the rest of the year, and the rest are greetings to the groups. Few empty lines for double foreigners, and that's it. we can all jugde for ourselves if something weird is going on or not.
Merci,au revoir. Thank you +goodbye , till next season I think:roll:

arjun

PBK

Post09 Apr 2007

Omshanti.
If anyone wishes to go through the Avyakt Vani dated 15.12.06 from the current season of Avyakt BapDada, they can read the clarification of the same being reproduced as part of VCD* No.577 in the PBKs section. Most part of the Clarification Murli consists of the above Avyakt Vani. Effort has been made to use the actual language used by the BKs in their official English version.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Post19 Apr 2007

I am gonna have enough on my plate keeping up with what BDs asked us to focus on already without him coming through the summer season!

The main thing for me this season was the 17th March Murli (which I will get you some quotes from when I remember to dig it out from the fossil layers of my "stuff to sort out from India") where BapDada was saying that we see what others are doing, we decide its "wrong" and then keep it in our hearts; and basically that then blocks us. So he was saying OK, BapDada knows what that soul is up to, you can see its right or wrong, but do not hang onto the feeling about that soul. have good wishes for them and be a bestower.

Having had issues with several souls in the BK family, I realised that this was a major issue I needed to focus on. I was fortunate to see some of these people around recently and see all the anger, pain etc raise its head and so to therefore focus on seeing the soul with compassion and sending them good wishes was a very healing process for me. I am sure they havnt changed that much, but at least I do not feel like a rabid dog every time I see them. Ive also seen, as bansy commented in the forgiveness thread, that it's about seeing I am only punishing myself when I want to hang onto the anger and pain. Its not about condoning actions its about healing myself and therefore being able to stay in an empowered state. I still have work to do with a few souls however. :wink:

sparkal

BK supporter

Post19 Apr 2007

One of the most diffiCULT and courageous things we will ever do is attempt to change the very self. Well done for trying where others may give up.

Give up what? If we have something to give up then we are battling I guess. If you have nothing to give up, you may be a liar. :shock: :) Change means change, in our essence form/personality, while the experience may be of being the natural self and the recognition of the true self, self transformation means to become someone else entirely. We want to become this new me, yet hold on to the old me at the same time. Attachment may well be the most ferocious of all the vices/ reversed virtues. I wont bore you with birds clinging to branches, but ...

So, simply letting go, little else, just letting go. What we let go of is the false. What is left can only be good and true, pure, because it is what we simply are, when we simply let go. Trust, faith, that what we find beyond the false layers of self is pure, trust it, don't trust this surface superficial body-conscious stuff. You are allowing partitions in the self to develop otherwise.

I just need to practise what I preach and the world will change. The teacher has made it very clear. If you want the world to change, then we simply just need to change our SELVES. Love is the catalyst. Compassion for all souls, every soul, in the universe. So, when you are all ready for something infinitely better ... Well, give me a moment longer as I am busy ... :roll:

bansy

Post07 Oct 2007

Roll on next season ...

john

reforming BK

Re: 31 .03.07

Post07 Oct 2007

alladin wrote:Many of you must have read the latest Avyakt of March 31st. 10 pages, I mean 10, 3 of which are supposed to be powerful directions for the rest of the year, and the rest are greetings to the groups. Few empty lines for double foreigners, and that's it. we can all jugde for ourselves if something weird is going on or not. Merci, au revoir. Thank you + goodbye, till next season I think:roll:

Will some kind soul please make this Avyakt Vani 31st March 2007 available for me?

Is it possible to have a clear link to where the Murlis are kept on this site, or if there is one can someone point me to where it is, thanks.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

2007 / 2008 Avyakt Murli Season

Post07 Oct 2007

alladin wrote:Many of you must have read the latest Avyakt of march 31st. 10 pages, I mean 10, 3 of which are supposed to be powerful directions for the rest of the year, and the rest are greetings to the groups. Few empty lines for double foreigners, and that's it. we can all jugde for ourselves if something weird is going on or not. Merci,au revoir. Thank you +goodbye , till next season I think:roll:

... Next season is almost here is not it? I too have found that over the years the Avyakt Murlis have beome padded out with a lot that has nothing to do with Avyakt or angelic consciousness. How sad.

john

reforming BK

Re: 31 .03.07

Post07 Oct 2007

john wrote:Will some kind soul please make this Avyakt Vani 31st March 2007 available for me?

If anyone does have a copy of Avyakt Vani 31st March 2007, could they PM or email me , thanks?
Previous

Return to BK