Does the BKWSU have no love anymore ? Or is just lacking ?

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Does the BKWSU have no love anymore ? Or is just lacking ?

Post18 Sep 2007

I definitely hope not.

This is in relation to the legal proceedings towards this forum, see thread BKWSU commence legal action against BrahmaKumaris.Info?

Whatever happens in the world and the five elements, yogis are to be beyond all this, beyond the elements, beyond all their senses. Why are BKWSU feel they are being dragged down by this forum ? Where is the stability that BK folks look for, is it missing in the BKWSU. Or is it simply a lack of love, the urn is being emptied and not recharged, the Kaliyug influences are just too great to bear for the BKWSU ?

Of maybe there is no head of the family to help and the mother is weak or left.
I don't know. There may be a dozen reasons, but so far it is unclear. Unclear for one eventually unclear for all.

OK, let's say the BKWSU eventually closes this forum. Is that considered a victory ? Will you, as BKs, have given love and mercy, or have you simply sprinkled seeds of hate and despise ? Or seeds of nonclarity ? To invoke more battles ahead ? Is that the way for peace. As you change the world changes. How about trying to close down the PBK websites, or the Vishnu Party websites, or the ISKCON wesbites, the abc...xyz website. These all surely differ from the views of the BKWSU ?

When the President of a nation hears of something that is not nice to to ears, he can either send out his team out with political/financial/economic/military/etc force. What about spiritual force ? Can he can confront them with respect and come and advise and teach and teach and teach tirelessly until understanding is met from all sides. A situation like the 6-party talks about North Korea that seemingly go on forever, but it is about dialogue and respect, for individuals, for nations, and thus for the world. Any mention of force by any party and the seed of hate springs and it will be bombs everywhere.

Hope - this is one thought that all of mankind and so all souls aspire to. Hope is love and love is hope.

So why do the BKWSU want to adopt such a hardline approach ? Where is the love that surely is in their own hearts, and thus surely is also in the heart of others ? Where is the love that BapDada gives to you to give to others ?

I shake my head for now, but it is with mercy as I offer peace for those within the BKWSU who believe to do what is right and wrong and to really understand how to give and share the treasures that "God" has endowed them with, rather than the need to defend what is theirs whilst it all belongs under the trust of God of all humanity.

I hope however I am able to nod my head one day and put a thumbs up to say, "hey BKWSU, now that really is a cool place, makes cool moves, everything works out for everyone". Now that is spirituality.

PS : I have deliberately kept this comment outside of the main thread as it is addressed to BKs.

bansy

Post18 Sep 2007

I wish to invite BKs to discuss here what should be done and the way forward for all.

arjun

PBK

Post19 Sep 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:I wish to invite BKs to discuss here what should be done and the way forward for all.

Good idea. I would suggest that the BK friends/well wishers of the members of this site could speak to their Seniors and persuade them (through personal meetings or emails) to withdraw the legal proceedings.

If any BK (surrendered or otherwise) does not want to come to this site officially, he or she could come as an anonymous BK member and give his or her suggestions to improve the relationship between the members of this site and the BKs or to keep this site active. I hope members of this site would welcome any such BK who is willing to give suggestions and would not pressurise that BK or BKs to give definite answers to their questions.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

maybek

BK

Post19 Sep 2007

I think it is quite difficult for BKs to know how they should respond to this as we/they are not really kept abreast of any such developments. And undoubtedly it will cause mixed feelings.

Hoping I will not be jumped on, I feel the only thing we can do is send good wishes and self-transform, so we are actually keeping our house clean if you like (communicating with respect, acceptance of others views and sharing spiritual love as you pointed out).

What this forum could do is the same and invite the perpetrating team to do the same.

The key to it for me is 'invite'.

... on a happier note, I cannot see that they can ever stop a forum like this existing, freedom of speech etc ... can they? Although the name would need some consideration.

maybek

BK

Post19 Sep 2007

And, of course, it may mean upheaval and lots of work etc

Perhaps the forum could consider informal negotiation, once the situation is clearer. more possible if the legal threat can be ~~~~.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

What cost a Cyber profile?

Post19 Sep 2007

maybek wrote:... on a happier note, I cannot see that they can ever stop a forum like this existing, freedom of speech etc ... can they? Although the name would need some consideration ... and of course it may mean upheaval and lots of work etc. Perhaps the forum could consider informal negotiation, once the situation is clearer. More possible if the legal threat can be ~~~~.

Hi maybek, interesting feedback and the intent is no doubt honorable. However, I chuckle to myself though because till your post it never ocurred to me that the non-living cyber-entity ABrahma Kumar could also attract the attention of The Family. (I really did type a lower case b but the forum software automatically capitalised it.)

Perhaps even maybek is not off-limits ;). If it ever happens i will keep you posted on any invitations I get to meet and chat for mutual benefit.

john

reforming BK

Post19 Sep 2007

I am more and more beginning to think it was a 'Sting' operation. Jayanti and the IT team knew full well what was to come.

Can they clear their conscience with the idea 'Well, at least we gave them a chance' (to meet with them)?

It's a set up, and they've probably been working on it for quite a while.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post19 Sep 2007

Thanks maybek, it's good to have contact with a reasoning BK. I can see you understand none of us actually want hostillity at all ... we're all just normal people, just some of us have left that's all ... in the murkis :lol: it says those that have gone away will come back and all that. I can understand them wanting to protect their name (although I think it goes against what they should be about) but I cannot understand why they are so full of hatred and bitterness toward us ... I do agree with John, I think it was a set up too :|.

yogi108

BK

Post17 Jan 2008

Well, well what can we all say about the Sister in Texas? ... I have seen her ordering a few brohters who had come to SFO when Dadi Gulzar was visiting ...

But let me tell you, the Seniors in Gyan do not have a complete picture of the actual scenario say the actual transaction ... the junior Sister actually, if smart enough, manipulates the entire scenario to their advantage ...

So many stories we have heard to support this. To shut down this site is actually a disservice since there are so many X members still talking Gyan here, is not it ... whether they are PBKs or Vishnu Party or simply EX ...

Return to BK