Krishna Party

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

Krishna Party

Post21 Oct 2006

In a snippet of Murli clarification posted on the forum it mentions the Krishna Party.

Anyone know anything? Do they have a website?

arjun

PBK

Post22 Oct 2006

Dear John Bhai, Omshanti.

I haven't heard much about it, but I guess Baba must have referred to a recently developed party under the leadership of Ex-PBK Satish Mehta as the Krishna party. The followers of that party believe Mr. Satish Mehta to be the Confluence-Aged Krishna. Some members of the Vishnu Party are also hand-in-gloves with them, I suppose. I don't think they have a website. But as far as I know, they are based in Mumbai with their followers based mostly in the Western and central India. As I have mentioned in one of my posts earlier, Mr. Satish Mehta is also an advocate like Mr. Dashrath Patel.

Last year I had met one of the new followers (an Ex-PBK) of Mr. Satish Mehta, but, almost his entire lecture focussed on proving Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs to be vicious, sinful, licentious etc. etc. At that time he himself did not have a complete idea of the new philosophy. The main focus was on weaning me away from the Advance Party by enumerating all the negatives, which I had already heard umpteen number of times.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to Splinter Groups