ShivBaba in nutshell.

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sachkhand

ShivBaba in nutshell.

Post30 May 2008

Aum Shanti.
I have schematically tried to represent the spiritual knowledge or in particular The GodFather ShivbBaba.
Thanks
Sanjeev.

sachkhand

Re: ShivBaba in nutshell.

Post09 Jun 2008

Aum Shanti.
As I was not able to attach htm file here, I have uploaded the file. Anyone want to view it can go to downloads page, then open the file Shiv.htm. If you cannot see it there, then please save it in your cpmputer by going to File - Save As. Then you can view it.
Thank you.
Sanjeev.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Jun 2008

It did not work. The image file is still on your computer; /ShivBaba-F-pic-w1_files/image001.png and /ShivBaba-F-pic-w1_files/image002.png. Try saving it all as a jpg or a pdf not some Microsoft Word HTML page.

The images are a bit big too.

sachkhand

Post14 Jun 2008

ex-l wrote:It did not work. The image file is still on your computer; /ShivBaba-F-pic-w1_files/image001.png and /ShivBaba-F-pic-w1_files/image002.png. Try saving it all as a jpg or a pdf not some Microsoft Word HTML page. The images are a bit big too.

Aum Shanti.

I am attaching the file in JPEG format.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

shivababa_theory.jpg
shivababa_theory.jpg (27.94 KiB) Viewed 23704 times

arjun

PBK

Post15 Jun 2008

sanjeev wrote:I am attaching the file in JPEG format.

Could you please explain the significance of the picture?

sachkhand

Post22 Jun 2008

arjun wrote:Could you please explain the significance of the picture?

AUM Shanti.
I have uploaded the picture. Please go to downloads page and open ShivBaba.Jpg and if you cannot see it in 100% size then, right click on it and save it to your computer. Please see the picture in 100% size so as to clearly see all the aspects of it.
I have drawn this picture which as per my understanding represents The GodFather ShivBaba.

The picture shows a diagram of human being in Indigo and black colour who is The GodFather ShivBaba.

1) The Head Region:

In this you should recognise the following different objects:
    a) White light spreading and AUM in white colour.
    b) An oval shape with colour of rising Sun ( in this AUM shines).
    c) Rays spreading downwards from the first reddish oval shape to golden coloured oval shape with reddish coloured rays above and golden coloured rays below.
    d) Golden oval shape.
    e) Human like figure in the middle of the Golden coloured oval shape.
    f ) Blue coloured oval shape.
    g) A small reddish coloured oval shape.
    h) A small human like figure in bluish colour in the above oval shape.
2) The middle Region:

In this you should recognise the following different objects:
    a) An oval shape in green colour.
    b) A human like figure in reddish colour within the above oval shape.
    c) An oval shape in rainbow colour.
    d) A human like figure in reddish colour within the above oval shape.
3) The rainbow colour spread around ShivBaba.

4) The oval shaped writings which means Only Truth Prevails.

Explanation:

1a) This is the Pure consciousness, The Brahm of Advaita Philosophy. The unchanging, all-pervading, unique Brahm. This gets revealed as AUM through the first level of expression.

1b) The first level of expression which is common and unique to the whole universe and all creation (represents the Anandmaya kosh of the Hindu philosophy). The creator Unit of The Universe.

1c) The energy flow from the first reddish coloured oval shape to the golden coloured second oval shape.

1d) The golden oval shape is the second level of expression and is also common and unique to the whole universe and all creation. (Represents the Vignyanmaya kosh of the Hindu Philosophy). The cosmic intelligence store.

1e) The director of the world drama. The Ramata Yogi of Murli.

1f ) This oval shape is the third level of expression and is The Seed of The Human Genealogical Tree. As The seed of Human genealogical tree it is unique, but also reproduces similiar human seeds which are like genetically terminated seeds of today, i.e. these seeds cannot further reproduce (Represents the Manomaya kosh of the Hindu philosophy).

1g) The seat of the human mind power unit located at the forehead between the two eyebrows (Ajna chakra of the Hindu Philosophy).

1h) The head of the Human genealogical tree. Dada Lekharaj. At present, do not know He is in which Physical corporeal body.

2a) The fourth level of expression and is The Life Force Unit of The whole universe and all creation (Represents the Pranamaya kosh of the Hindu philosophy).

2b) The most obedient servant of all souls.

2c) The fifth level of expression and The Pleasure Pool of the whole universe and all creation which is unique. ( Represents the Annamaya kosh of the Hindu philosophy.

2d) The guardian of The Pleasure Pool. The actual and ultimate consumer. All activites of Life are for fulfillment of His desires.

3) The Phyical universe. The final expression.

4) SATYAMEWA JAYATE: Only Truth prevails in this world.

As a person means the complete body. Only hands or legs or head cannot be called as a person, similarly all 1 and 2 units of the above diagram represents The GodFather.

There is only One Consciousness. But in getting expressed it is diverse. Actually by itself there is no meaning for I and you, since it is Only One. But when consciousness identifies itself, then The Only One is not actually identifying itself, because to whom to identify when there is no other consciousness. The identification is actually the identification of the objects of creation at different levels of expression.

What is the difference between The GodFather and other humans. The GodFather has all five units represented by oval shapes, whereas humans souls are created by the third oval shape which is The Seed of The Human Genealogical Tree (Manomaya kosh). Humans have three power units namely, mind power unit, intellectual power unit and Life power unit and a physical body. But humans too can experience all the Koshas (oval shapes). But Anandmaya kosh and Annamaya Kosh are common to all and everything of the whole universe.

Few human souls are imperishable meaning that few humans do not get annihilated at the end of The Kalpa. All others get annihilated. All the three power units gets absorbed into their respective seeds and the seeds get merged into The Seed of The Human Genealogical Tree from which they were reproduced. Saying Shivoham is wrong because only The GodFather is Shiv (benevolent). The next question that arises is Who is He? He is Dada Lekharaj, The GodFather in disguise. Now, where is He? Surely has taken rebirth somewhere, Which is The Personality Which will get revealed to the whole world as The GodFather.

Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: "Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai."
In English: "All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know."

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jun 2008

Is this Vishnu Party stuff or something else?

sachkhand

Post02 Aug 2008

AUM Shanti.
I am attaching head region of the above attached picture which shows all it's aspects clearly.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
Head-region.jpg
Head-region.jpg (16.51 KiB) Viewed 23515 times

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post02 Aug 2008

But Brother sachkhand, I am blind. So, I cannot observe & analyse your pictures. Could you please explain all details in wordings?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Aug 2008

sachkhand wrote: The next question that arises is Who is He? He is Dada Lekharaj, The GodFather in disguise. Now, where is He? Surely has taken rebirth somewhere, Which is The Personality Which will get revealed to the whole world as The GodFather.

Dear sanjeev Bhai.

Are you going to reveal ShivBaba through pictures or through some Chariot???

First you claimed that you are Prajapita and then you rejected your own theory and took back your words. Now you are claiming that GodFather is in disguise. Can you please specify the personality who will be revealed as Godfather to the world or you want to keep it in suspense?

shivsena.

Return to Splinter Groups