Some secrets of Krishna, Ram, Trinity and GOD.

for members of the Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sachkhand

Some secrets of Krishna, Ram, Trinity and GOD.

Post21 Mar 2008

Aum Shanti.

These are my opinion and do not compulsorily reflect BK or PBK or anyone else's teachings. I would like to share with you some secrets that I think I have understood regarding Krishna, Ram or Mahadev and GOD. Though I am not explaining much.

We are all human souls (Manushyatma) with physical human body. Manushyatma are those complex conscious (Chaitanya) beings or units (combination of units) distinct from their physical bodies.

Among all human souls there is one human soul who is The Head of all human souls and is called by the name Prajapita or Adam, etc., Obviously this human soul i.e., Prajapita is having some specialities. This human soul has four other active conscious (chaitanya) beings or units assosciated with it and are its own. As a human body has different units with distinct capabilities and functions but still considered as one. Similiarly The human soul Prajapita.

I think The Human being Prajapita Brahma or The Bharat can be said to be the combination of as follows.

The Human Body + The Human Soul Prajapita + The Anonymous Worker Unit + The Anonymous Creator Unit (The Father of Christian Trinity) + Ram or Mahadev or The Director (The Son of Christian Trinity) + Krishna The Main Actor (The Holy Ghost of Christian Trinity).

More on these units:

1) The Human Body: Although perishable, but still is The most important of all units because this lives only for short period when compared to the complete cycle (Kalpa). This is The GOD. The Trinity of Christianity. ( The explanation of Trinity given in the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of current English by A. S. Hornby : "union of three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, in one God".) I think three persons taken as three physical human beings cannot be combined into one. So I think that three persons means three conscious beings or units. And the next question that arises is at which place or in what will these three combine or become a single unit. I think this is the physical human body. It is in a Physical human body that these three units combine, and The Physical Human Body in which these three act collectively is termed as GOD. We need to identify this physical human body.

2) The Human Soul Prajapita: I think this human soul is The head of all human souls. And this is Dada Lekharaj's human soul.

3) The Anonymous Worker Unit: Have nothing to say now.

4) The Anonymous Creator Unit: Have nothing to say now.

5) Ram or The Director Unit: I think this conscious unit is described in Hindu mythology as Mahadev, Ram, Krishna, etc., It is Sangamyugi Narayan or Rudra, The name by which this Gyan Yagna is identified. CAUTION! this is not Veerendradev Dixit's soul.

6) Krishna or The Main Actor Unit: I think this conscious unit is described in Hindu mythology as Seeta, Radha, etc., It is Sangamyugi Lakshmi.

Please Note: The combination of all these six units together is termed as The Gita Gyandata Trimoorti Shiv Bhagwan (The Gita Knowledge Sermonizer, Trinity GOD Shiv). This Physical Human Personality is The next birth of The Soul of Dada Lekharaj, which is present on this Earth now.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Re: Some secrets of Krishna, Ram, Trinity and GOD.

Post21 Mar 2008

Dear Sanjeev Bhai,
Omshanti. Thanks for sharing your views with us. Since you consider your views to be different from the BKs/PBKs, but encompasses some elements of both, I would suggest that this thread (along with your another thread titled 'I am Prajapita') be shifted from the Commonroom to the Section related to the splinter groups of BKWSU.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to Splinter Groups