Prajapita (Bharat) will realise Himself this year (2007)

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

heshe

reforming BK

Post30 Jun 2007

You're all sounding a bit crazy to me :lol:. I've been around BKs for 20 years and never really heard of the PBKs.

Now it is all getting to sound murkier and murkier. More confusion :roll:.

arjun

PBK

Post30 Jun 2007

Dear heshe,

Omshanti. PBKs have been in existence since 1976, but their number was very less (or negligible) for nearly one and a half decade. It started growing only in the 1990s. And PBKs do not organize any public programmes. The Advanced Knowledge is given individually. So, the word about PBKs spread very slowly (especially in the foreign countries) in the past until the commencement of the internet age. The BK Administration tried its best to block all information about PBKs. And whatever information was given by them about PBKs was mostly negative. So, even if any BK came to know about the PBKs through BKs, they would hardly take any step to know the reality of PBKs. It is only when PBKs contact the BKs directly that they come to know about them or through the internet.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

anamik

BK

Post01 Jul 2007

arjun wrote:But I have a doubt. If you are saying that Dada Lekhraj's soul took rebirth two years ago, then where was his soul from 18th January 1969 to the year 2005? Had he taken another birth in between or was he only in a subtle form? Thanks.

Dear Arjun Bhai,

I have no where said that Dada Lekharaj's soul took rebirth two years ago. What I have said is, after leaving his body in January 1969, Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth almost within a year after his death as Dada Lekhraj. I think you have confused yourself.

I am eagerly waiting for your clarification through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit about Ramkrishna Paramhansa as one of the Dada Lekharaj's previous births.

Thanks.
Yours,
Anamik.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2007

Not long left :lol:.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

About 51 days ...

Post20 Nov 2007

mr green wrote:Not long left :lol:

Not long at all.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post22 Nov 2007

heshe wrote:You're all sounding a bit crazy to me :lol:. I've been around BKs for 20 years and never really heard of the PBKs. Now it is all getting to sound murkier and murkier. More confusion :roll:.

Dear Brother heshe.

You are very right when you say that The Knowledge is getting murkier and murkier; this is just the beginning and more confusion is to come and only those who study the Murlis in-depth will emerge winners. It is said in avaykt Vani that many stunning facts will be revealed in the end and no-one will be able to guess them in their wildest dreams. This Godly knowledge is the proverbial "wild goose chase" and only 108 will survive.

shivsena.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2008

Well, looks like he did not do it, where's my £50.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2008

mr green wrote:Well looks like he did not do it, where's my £50

Well, that all depends on the way you look at it mr green ...

When we said reveal, we mean "reveal" metaphorically. In fact, that he was not revealed was the revelation but only to those of a sufficiently high state of consciousness that would be able to realize that his lack of revelation was actually the form of revelation but
    ... only to The Revelation Party.

bansy

Post05 Jan 2008

those of a sufficiently high state of consciousness

You'll definitely need it as I now "reveal" my £50 :P. Mmmmm, should this post be put into the "Miracles" thread ... ?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2008

ex-l wrote: ... only to The Revelation Party.

Entrance price £ 50.

It has been revealed that you should put it in Baba's box, of course.

john

reforming BK

Post05 Jan 2008

One thing I've learnt from all this is not to make predictions :lol:.

It's a tangled web that's weaved as one tries to get out of it.

arjun

PBK

Post05 Jan 2008

One thing I've learnt from all this is not to make predictions
It's a tangled web that's weaved as one tries to get out of it.

But for one you will have to wait till January, 2010. :P

By the way where were you all these days? To the Subtle Region or anywhere else? :D Welcome back. :)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jan 2008

john wrote:One thing I've learnt from all this is not to make predictions :lol:.

I predicted you would say that. For 50 Quid I will make another prediction for you and promise you a high status in the next life.

Failing that, could I interest you in a slightly used lake at the top of Mount Abu? Or perhaps a timeshare in palace that is planned for completion in 2038. I have a client who wishes for the sake of family embarrassment to remain incognito that is looking to sell them quickly for a very a good price indeed!

john

reforming BK

Post06 Jan 2008

arjun wrote:By the way where were you all these days? To the Subtle Region or anywhere else? :D Welcome back. :)

Thank you for the welcome back. I've been away from the internet for the holiday period, only getting a chance to log in to catch up briefly, there seems to be a lot of activity and a lot to catch up on :D.
ex-l wrote:Failing that, could I interest you in a slightly used lake at the top of Mount Abu

If I had the money I might take you up on that, but alas ...
Previous

Return to PBK