Prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new world

Post23 May 2007

We talk much about shooting of 4 ages (yugas) in Descending ladder, during 1960-61 to 2003-04. If the Descending Ladder exists, then the Ascending Ladder must have to exist in the Confluence Age after 2004 (or any year in your mind). And in the period of the Ascending Ladder, the shooting of the 4 Ages will take place in the opposite direction, that is starting from Iron Age to Golden Age.

But here nobody is in a mood to talk about the Ascending Ladder.

john

reforming BK

Re: My query still unanswered!

Post23 May 2007

new_world wrote:There are so many cults in our Brahmin community, like the Vishnu Party (Ahmedabad), the Inadvance party of Satish Mehta (Mumbai), Super Inadvance Party of Ramakant (Aurangabad) etc.

Tell us what you know about these parties.

There is a family tree being constructed, if more were known about these groups maybe then they could go on it.

button slammer

PBK

Post23 May 2007

new_world wrote:But here nobody is in a mood to talk about the Ascending Ladder.

I haven't come accross any Ladder for ascending. That would be too easy and take too long. To gain the original starting point prior to descent on The Ladder, Baba says the soul must take a 'high jump'. I guess the strength of the soul will determine how high up The Ladder it jumps.

aimée

PBK

Post23 May 2007

ex-l, I need to find the clarification where I got this idea from. I am sure there is one but I am not sure which. It might take some time ...

surya

PBK

Re: So how many chariots!!

Post24 May 2007

Can anybody explain how many chariots of ShivBaba are there? And what is the real difference between

Dear Bro,

There is only one Chariot to ShivBaba, not how many, just one. As per the Advanced Knowledge first Sevakram was the Chariot, and now the same soul continues playing the part of the Chariot. Just the body has changed. The present Chariot of Virendra Dev Dixit is the one that will be revealed as the living ShivBaba.

But let me tell you about the Wheels of the Chariot ...

At the Konark - Sun Temple, on the shores of Bay of Bengal, in Orissa - India, there are 12 sculpures around the outside of this temple. Those 12 scultures in a form of a wheel represent the 12 months of the year. On the inside of the wheel there are eight large spokes marking the division of the day into three hour section. There are seven horses pulling the Chariot - representing the days of the week.

This temple to the Sun God, was conceived as a gigantic Chariot, with 12 pairs of wheels to carry the Sun God on his daily journey across the sky.

This temple was built as a memorial to one Chariot for one God only.

Kind regards, Surya

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Prejudiced PBK perspective about The Ladder picture

Post26 May 2007

new_world wrote: The Ladder depicts the story of downfall & upliftment of Bharat (in the Confluence Age). Here 'Bharat' means the main hero in the Confluence Aged drama. Stories of downfall & upliftment of BKs & PBKs are also covered in The Ladder picture. But the central theme of The Ladder picture is to picturise the story of Bharat (the main hero actor) & not that of BKs & PBKs (minor actors). But instead of picturising the story of downfall & upliftment of Bharat (which is the real story depicted by The Ladder), PBKs view The Ladder as the story of downfall of BKs during the shooting of descending ladder (which is not subject of that story).

Dear new world Bhai.

The million dollar question is: WHO is Bharat ???

PBKs feel that Bharat is Ram's soul. But Shivbap says in Murlis that, ''Ram is Parampita Paramatma''. So whom do we believe??? PBK's view or Shivbap's words!!!

shivsena.

aimée

PBK

Post26 May 2007

Shivsenabhai,

We don't "feel", we read or listen to the clarification, and we churn.

andrey

PBK

Post02 Jun 2007

Dear Brother new world,

Yes, i know about the Ascending Ladder. Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit says that when we reach the Silver Age on our way backwards (now in the Confluence Age), sin will stop. I think it means in our rememberance accounts from the past, memories etc for 63 birth, they come in the mind again and again then they finish.

Dear Brother shivsena,

Ram is Parampita Paramatma in this parampita is separate - he is the supreme Father Shiva and Paramatma is the highest soul amongst the human souls, Ram or Prajapita or Bharat.

new world

Ascending Ladder

Post02 Jun 2007

Dear bro Andrey, if you really have any idea about Ascending Ladder, please give all the details. PBKs explain the shooting of 4 Yugas during Descending Ladder from 1960-61 to 2004; then it's obvious that the shooting of 4 Yugas in Ascending Ladder will take place from/after 2004. Then what can you say about the nature & time period of these 4 Yugas in the Ascending Ladder? If PBKs tell the story of downfall of Brahmin community, in the Descending Ladder, then what about the story (of upliftment of Brahmins?) in the Ascending Ladder?

It's clearly ... clearly mentioned in The Ladder picture 'the story of upliftment & downfall of 84 births of Bharat'. Then how does Bharat, in 1976 (during the middle of Descending Ladder) can get uplifted? The shooting of 4 Yugas in The Ladder are MAINLY concerned to Bharat's role, how he acts in every Yug. If he gets uplifted in the middle of Descending Ladder, then the Ascending Ladder should have to be started in 1976 because the story of The Ladder is centered aroud upliftment & downfall of Bharat. Only in the Ascending Ladder does he become uplifted.

I think (not rigid in opinion) that the process of upliftment of Bharat will start from the starting of the Ascending Ladder & in that process, when the shooting of Silver Age starts. He will be free from corruption & vices & after then after World War, he will become Narayan. Thus not in the shooting of Silver Age in the Descending Ladder, but in the shooting of the Silver Age in the Ascending Ladder, Bharat will be free from corruption & vices.

andrey

PBK

Post02 Jun 2007

PBKs explain the shooting of 4 Yugas during Descending Ladder from 1960-61 to 2004;

What is the significance of 1960-61?

In the Murli, a declaration is made for 10 years in 1966 that suffering, vices, corruption will end and this will come in 1976. It is also said when were these Lakshmi and Narayan born - 10 years less then 5000 year back, which arrives at 1976. It is not said birth of Radha and Krishna. Lakshmi and Narayan, they are transformed. Lakshmi and Narayan are complete, pure form. Still what button_slammer has said is correct.

In the picture of The Ladder, on the right, it says, "spiritual pilgrimage for mukti and jeevanmukti - in one second". In the Murli it is said, "we fall down for 5,000 years and rise up in one second". Everyone has this one second for rising, but only one soul - Bharat falls down for a full 5000 years and others fall for little bit less time numberwise.

Also it says, "Confluence Age of 40 years".

new world

Andrey in dilemma

Post03 Jun 2007

Dear bro Andrey,

in a previous reply, you say that YOU KNOW THE Ascending Ladder, & you quoted the example of the Silver Age on our way backwards. Ane when I ask about all details of the Ascending Ladder, then you rejects the Ascending Ladder. Andrey, please go to a psychiatrist. You say one thing in an article & the other thing in the another article.

The fact of 'high jump' or 'Mukti & Jeevanmukti in one secone' does not rejects Ascending Ladder. If for recovery of downfall (which occured in 5,000 years), one second is sufficient; then why does not the body of Virendra Dev Dixit become rejuvenated in 1976? Still today there is no any sign of rejuvenation of his body.

Recovery of downfall (within 5,000 years) in one second is Andrey-formula. Complete recovery of downfall also includes rejuvenation of bodies. This will take long time. 'Mukti & Jeevanmukti in one second' does not mean complete recovery of downfall (of 5,000 years) in one second. This is a long process, which will be occured in the shooting of Ascending Ladder.

aimée

PBK

Post04 Jun 2007

Andrey Bhai,

Would you have the number of the clarification in which Baba speaks about the Ascending Ladder?

As far as I know, I have read (somewhere) that there can be different types of path, the one going downward because we have to do our shooting towards the tamopradhan Iron Age, for each of us as individual, and this from the time of the bhatthi. But I also understand that if we are really soul conscious and in remembrance, we are going up. I think precisely is that the soul is being cleansed and the body is degrading at the same time. When it is the time for Vishnu era, then our stage is supposed to shoot upward.

I think that the rejuvenation of the body can only happen when there has been Destruction of the tamopradhan vibrations, so when everyone has reach the Soul World, in total peace in bliss, then matter, nature can be rejuvenated, with the vibration of Yoga from some who will have stayed down in deep remembrance.

About The Ladder, the way I have been told during the bhatti is that where Bharat is written, in the middle, is the beginning, 1936, when it is the Golden Age for the shooting of the path of devotion; at the bottom of The Ladder, is 1976, when Bharat is insolvent, lying as a beggar, and when Shiv enters this "ordinary man", so the declaration in 1966 was for the future destruction of "corruption, irreligiousness, unrighteousness, vices, insolvency and suffering" in Bharat alias Ram soul. Then for him heaven starts, which is depicted at the very beginning of The Ladder.

new world

Ascending Ladder

Post05 Jun 2007

Sister aimee, also your reply is partially unconcerned to the topic. If you do believe in Ascending Ladder, please give all details. If you have all details of the descending ladder, shooting of 4 Yugas in that ladder, then why do you give ambiguous explanations about the Ascending Ladder.

Tell me;
    1) What's the nature of Ascending Ladder?
    2) What's the time period of each of 4 Yugas during that ladder?
    3) What's the story of Bharat in Ascending Ladder? 4) How Bharat - the main hero of the story of ladder - get uplifted in 1976 during the middle of DESCENDING LADDER?

aimée

PBK

Post05 Jun 2007

1) I don't know about the Ascending Ladder, I was just trying to interpret what Andrey Bhai meant, this is why I asked him.

2) The only time period I was taught in the course is 36 to 76 for the second half of The Ladder, and 76 to the end I suppose, for the first half.

3) As I don't know about the "Ascending Ladder" and I am not sure about the legitimity of this term (if you know tell me), I cannot answer this question.

4) If you consider the time from 76 as the first half of The Ladder, you can see that it is heaven for him. In 76 in an unlimited way, he reaches the 100 years of his Confluence Age (36 when he was 60 + 40 years up to 76), then he becomes completely detached and attached to the One. What is left for him is to play his role as Shankar, in a detached way.

Please bare in mind that NONE of us has got the solution, we are all churning, and whoever tells you what they think about any matter of knowledge will be influencing you with their own perspective and you will only reach the truth up to them, because they all do their shooting, me included.

andrey

PBK

Post05 Jun 2007

I have not heard Baba saying about Ascending Ladder. I don't remember. I could have forgotten. This was just mentioned about this reaching the Silver Age /don't remember VCD* no/ and i though it fits this Ascending Ladder.

What i have heard in a VCD* betweens 340-350 is that there are different type of effort, some stay still, some lie down (not sure if i have undertood it properly), one walks, one flies and one takes a high jump. Yes, i also think it takes time to rejuvinate the body. It will not happen in one second.

I know Baba says that first the soul receives salvation then the body but it is mentioned about liberation and salvation in 1 sec. Many times in the Murli and in one clarification it says that when the soul understands that the purifier of the sinful has come it is transformed in one second. Then maybe it takes time to remember, because in this Maya comes and takes time for Maya to leave and to remain just rememberance of one.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK