Sangamyug & purshottam Sangamyug.

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Sangamyug & purshottam Sangamyug.

Post09 Mar 2007

Dear Brothers.

Sangamyug and purshottam Sangamyug (Confluence Age and auspicious Confluence Age). Are they same or are they different?

If they are different, then when did Sangamyug start and when will it end? And when did purshottam Sangamyug start and when will it end?

Can anyone please expand on the above?

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post11 Mar 2007

Purushottam Sangamyug is in Madhuban.

Purushottam means purush means atma and uttam means the highest. This is the age in which the highest souls are revealed. Sangamyug starts when the Supreme Soul descends and ends when he departs.

arjun

PBK

Post12 Mar 2007

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Omshanti. I think Sangamyug is the period from 1936-37 to 2036-37, while Purushottam Sangamyug is the period from 1976 to 2036-37, when the Purushottam (highest among all human beings) starts getting revealed among the Brahmin family. And along with him the other seed souls, the numberwise purushottam souls also get revealed numberwise.
However, I would get the answer verified by Baba.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post13 Mar 2007

Andrey wrote:Purushottam Sangamyug is in Madhuban.

Which Madhuban are you hinting at; is it Mount Abu?? If Purushottam Sangamyug is in Madhuban then what is in Kampil and Delhi?

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post14 Mar 2007

Big or small Madhuban, i mean Madhuban as the palace of mirrors. In Kampil, the 7 days course is given. Delhi becomes the capital, it becomes a graveyard and then a land of angels.

In Delhi, on the banks of the river Yamuna, is heaven.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post18 Mar 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. I think Sangamyug is the period from 1936-37 to 2036-37, while Purushottam Sangamyug is the period from 1976 to 2036-37, when the Purushottam (highest among all human beings) starts getting revealed among the Brahmin family. And along with him the other seed souls, the numberwise purushottam souls also get revealed numberwise. However, I would get the answer verified by Baba.

Dear arjun Bhai.
Yes; Sangamyug is the period from 1936-2006 (100 years out of 5000 years) pertaining to the broad drama, which all BKs and PBKs are aware of.

If Purushottam Sangamyug is the period 1976 to 2036, then one query remains; Advanced Knowledge teaches us that from 1989 started the shooting period of Dwapur yug and from 2000 onwards started the shooting period of Kaliyug; so how can shooting period of Dwapur and Kaliyug go on within the pu. Sangamyug; this becomes difficult to explain; logically purshottam Sangamyug should start after the Kaliyugi shooting period of the behad ka drama ends in the near future and Brahma stops going to Mount Abu and becomes brahma-so-vishnu in one second. This is my view. Waiting for Baba's confirmation.
shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post02 Apr 2007

Dear Brother,
It is also possible that purushottam Sangamyug is from 36 to 76, as it is said in the picture of The Ladder. First Father reveals the child Krishna in the beginning with the clarifications of the visions. Then children reveal the Father in 76.

Does it say in any Murli that Sangamyug and purushottam Sangamyug are different?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post09 Apr 2007

Andrey wrote:It is also possible that purushottam Sangamyug is from 36 to 76, as it is said in the picture of The Ladder. First Father reveals the child Krishna in the beginning with the clarifications of the visions. Then children reveal the Father in 76.

Dear andrey Bhai.
Does your picture of ladder show that pu. Sangamyug is from 36-76; the picture which i have does not show any date.

Does it say in any Murli that Sangamyug and purushottam Sangamyug are different?

In Murlis it is said that Sangamyug is maximum 100 years, but no where it is mentioned that purshotam Sangamyug is 100 years. So, logically, both have to be different. They cannot be the same.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

Dear Brother,

Mine says 40 years. I am not sure when Purushottam Sangamyug is, maybe whatever arjun Bhai has said is correct.

Purushottam Sangamyug is different to the ordinary Sangamyug that is between golden - Silver Age - copper - iron ages, where God does not come. Is there any point in the Murli that says that one is the Sangamyug between iron and Golden Age and in this Sangamyug there is another "purushottam" Sangamyug?

I know from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit that as there is a shooting of the four ages in the Confluence Age then there is also a Confluence Age in the Confluence Age.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Apr 2007

Dear andrey Bhai.

My manthan about the difference in Sangamyug and pu. Sangamyug:

There are 2 dramas : one is the broad drama of 5000 years and the other is the Sangamyugi subtle drama.

So Sangamyug starts when Shivbap descends from Paramdham to give Godly knowledge(maybe from 1937 according to BKs or in view of recent findings presented by ex-l, from 1932 onwards), and this is supposed to last 100 years.

Purshottam Sangamyug is also known as kalyankari (beneficial) yug and this i believe, will start only in future, when Rambap becomes equal to Shivbap and becomes living ShivBaba and from then onwards, whosoever recognises this personality will start his life as a true PBK and his first birth of inheritance will start (a life of 100% health, wealth and happiness). At present we cannot say any soul has reached this stage because of the simple fact that no. 1 soul Ram has still not reached his 100% nirakari stage.

So there is a definite difference between Sangamyug (Confluence Age) and Purshottam Sangamyug (auspicious Confluence Age)

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post30 Apr 2007

I have heard Baba Virendra Dev Dixit saying in VCD* 524, that Purushottam Sangamyug starts 1966 when the declaration for 10 years is made and, in the minds of some Brahmins - who are the highest souls, it starts to get revealed.
If Purushottam Sangamyug is in Madhuban then what is in Kampil

Madhuban is rememberance of Shrinath - elevated souls are gathered and Kampil is rememberance of Jagadnath - all souls of the world are gathered.

It is also said in one Murli that Purushottam Sangamyug is of 50 years.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post02 Dec 2007

Ramakant Bhai, the founder of super inadvance group, uses the term 'Purushottam Prajapita'. According to him, Satish Mehta, Dashrath Patel, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, Harish Palekar & Dada Lekhraj are Prajapitas, i.e, according to him, there are so many Prajapitas, but there is only one Purushottam Prajapita & he declares himself as Purushottam Prajapita.

But I am not conform whether such term 'Purushottam Prajapita' is used in Murlis or not. Arjunbhai, have you read the concept 'Purushottam Prajapita' in Murlis? If yes, then;
    1) What's the difference between 'Prajapita' & 'Purushottam Prajapita'?
    2) And how many Prajapitas & Purushottam Prajapitas are there in the world?
    3) Could you submit their names?
    4) And is Purushottam Prajapita related to the Auspicious Confluence Age? How?

arjun

PBK

Post03 Dec 2007

new_knowledge wrote:But I am not conform whether such term 'Purushottam Prajapita' is used in Murlis or not. Arjunbhai, have you read the concept 'Purushottam Prajapita' in Murlis? If yes, then,

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. I have never read about 'Purushottam Prajapita' in the Sakar Murlis/Avyakt Vanis published by the BKs or in the Advanced Knowledge being given to the PBKs by ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

Baba has said that Brahmas can be many but Prajapita is one. Prajapita exists in the Auspicious Confluence Age only.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post06 Dec 2007

new knowledge wrote:Ramakant Bhai, the founder of super inadvance group, uses the term 'Purushottam Prajapita'. According to him, Satish Mehta, Dashrath Patel, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, Harish Palekar & Dada Lekhraj are Prajapitas, i.e, according to him, there are so many Prajapitas, but there is only one Purushottam Prajapita & he declares himself as Purushottam Prajapita.

But I am not conform whether such term 'Purushottam Prajapita' is used in Murlis or not. Arjunbhai, have you read the concept 'Purushottam Prajapita' in Murlis? If yes, then,

Dear new knowledge Bhai.

Why waste time on terms like "purshottam prajapita" which has never been mentioned in the Murlis. Sakar Murlis are like "Greys anatomy book" in medicine. If any terminology in not mentioned in the Murlis, then it is not to be entertained and if somebody speaks something which is not there is Murlis, then it is to be condemned whole-heartedly and just ignored.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post07 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:Why waste time on terms like "purshottam Prajapita" which has never been mentioned in the Murlis; Sakar Murlis are like "Greys anatomy book" in medicine; if any terminology in not mentioned in the Murlis, then it is not to be entertained and if somebody speaks something which is not there is Murlis, then it is to be condemned whole-heartedly and just ignored.

Dear shivsena Bhai, is it really waste of time to ask a person like arjunbhai, a great PBK, whether a perticular concept or term is refered in Murlis or not? I've also gone through such terms like "Sakar BapDada". Now is it wrong to investigate about the references of such terms in Murlis? If it is not mentioned in Murlis, then it depends on you whether it is to be ignored or not. But I've never got any clue of "Bindi Shivbap" in Murlis. And also you have totally failed to quote just a single Murli point where such a term "Bindi Shivbap" (who is not the Ocean of Knowledge) is mentioned. Then your term "Bindi Shivbap is also worthy of to be condemned whole-heartedly & just ignored. OK?
Next

Return to PBK