Sangamyug & purshottam Sangamyug.

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post07 Dec 2007

new knowledge wrote:Dear shivsena Bhai, is it really waste of time to ask a person like arjunbhai, a great PBK, whether a perticular concept or term is refered in Murlis or not? I've also gone through such terms like "Sakar BapDada". Now is it wrong to investigate about the references of such terms in Murlis? If it is not mentioned in Murlis, then it depends on you whether it is to be ignored or not. But I've never got any clue of "Bindi Shivbap" in Murlis. And also you have totally failed to quote just a single Murli point where such a term "Bindi Shivbap" (who is not the Ocean of Knowledge) is mentioned. Then your term "Bindi Shivbap is also worthy of to be condemned whole-heartedly & just ignored. OK?

Dear new knowledge Bhai.

Ignore it or condemn it, at your own risk. If you want to split hair, you are most welcome.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post07 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:if any terminology is not mentioned in the Murlis, then it is not to be entertained

OK. Then why are you entertaining the imaginary term "Bindi Shivbap", which is not mentioned in Murlis?
Ignore it or condemn it, at your own risk.

I also invite you to take such risk as "Bindi Shiv(bap?) is not mentioned in Murlis & according to you, if somebody speaks something which is not there in Murlis, then it is to be condemned whole heartedly & just ignored. Then logically there is no any risk to condemn you for using such terminology which is not mentioned in Murlis.

sachkhand

Re: Sangamyug & purshottam Sangamyug.

Post08 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:Sangamyug and purshottam Sangamyug (Confluence Age and auspicious Confluence Age). Are they same or are they different? If they are different, then when did Sangamyug start and when will it end? And when did purshottam Sangamyug start and when will it end?

Aum Shanti,

My opinion is that Sangamyug started in 1947-48 when Murli started through Dada Lekharaj Brahma.

Purushottam Sangamyug will start in November- December of 2008, when Sangamyugi Krishna will get revealed in Brahmin family. I cannot prove it with Murli points. It is my feeling.

Sanjeev.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Dec 2007

sachkhand wrote:My opinion is that Sangamyug started in 1947-48 when Murli started through Dada Lekharaj Brahma. Purushottam Sangamyug will start in November- December of 2008, when Sangamyugi Krishna will get revealed in Brahmin family. I cannot prove it with Murli points. It is my feeling.

Dear sanjeev Bhai.

I feel that purshottam Sangamyug will start when the Brahma ki raat (behad ki raat) in Advance Party will end and Ram will attain the 100% incorporeal stage and that is going to be in the near future. i cannot predict the dates but i can tell you that it will coincide with Brahma stopping to go to Mt Abu to deliver avaykt Vanis (maybe anytime after jan 2010).

shivsena.

john

reforming BK

Post09 Dec 2007

I am sure I've read recently in Murli that now (i.e. the time the Murli was spoken) was purshottam Sangamyug.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post09 Dec 2007

john wrote:I am sure I've read recently in Murli that now (i.e. the time the Murli was spoken) was purshottam Sangamyug.

Dear john Bhai.

All the Sakar Murlis were spoken before 1969 through Brahma; So does it mean that everytime a Murli is revised (every 5 years) then it is purshottam Sangamyug???
shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post12 Jan 2008

Still today, the concept of Auspicious Confluence Age is not clear. Does the Auspicious Confluence Age start from that point of time (in the Confluence Age) when the number 1 soul (supposed to be Rambap) starts ascending The Ladder of upliftment? Or does it start when that number 1 soul reaches the highest step of that ladder, i.e, when he achieves his 100% incorporeal stage?

john

reforming BK

Post12 Jan 2008

shivsena wrote:All the Sakar Murlis were spoken before 1969 through Brahma; So does it mean that everytime a Murli is revised (every 5 years) then it is purshottam Sangamyug???
shivsena.

No, but it means it's already here or gone rather than going to arrive.

john morgan

ex-BK

Post12 Jan 2008

The exact date on which the Confluence Age begins is different for each person. True there is a historical Confluence Age.

But the real Confluence Age is an awareness or consciousness that is one component of living an elevated life. No one can feel that God is very close to them and fall asleep. The awareness of being in the Confluence Age is a sleeping spiritual memory that stirs when knowledge is in the mind.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post12 Jan 2008

john wrote:No, but it means it's already here or gone rather than going to arrive.

If pu. Sangamyug is already here or gone in past, then there is no practical proof of the same. So i would rather believe that pu. Sangamyug will come sometime in the near future, when Ram attains the 100% nirakari stage and is revealed as ShivBaba.
shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post15 Jun 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

When did Avinashi rudra-gyan Yagya start??

Was it started in 1936-37, when Dada Lekhraj received visions from Shiva??

Was it started in 1947, when Shiva first entered Lekhraj Kirpalani and started narrating the Murlis???

was it started in 1969, when Shiva+Krishna entered Virendra Dev Dixit (Ram's soul)??

Was it started in 1976, when few PBKs celebrated the revelation year of Father???

Was it started in 1989, when Krishna was revealed in Advance Party??

Or the rudra-gyan Yagya will start after the Kaliyugi shooting period of this behad ka drama is over and Ramshivbaba is revealed as Rudrabap and Au. Sangamyug starts in the near future.

Can you please give your views on the above?

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Jun 2008

shivsena wrote:When did Avinashi rudra-Gyan Yagya start??

From BKs point of view it has started in 1936-37, from PBKs point of view although it has theoretically started in 1976, but I feel that the Father is still to assume the complete Raudra (fierce) form that is mentioned in the Murlis in near future.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post15 Jun 2008

arjun wrote: I feel that the Father is still to assume the complete Raudra (fierce) form that is mentioned in the Murlis in near future.

Which Father will come and assume Rudra fierce form in the near future ??
Is it nirakar Shivbap or will it be Rambap in 100% nirakari stage????

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post16 Jun 2008

Which Father will come and assume Rudra fierce form in the near future ??
Is it nirakar Shivbap or will it be Rambap in 100% nirakari stage????

Shiv has only one name. The name Rudra applies only to the soul of Ram. So, it will be he who assumes that fierce form.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post16 Jun 2008

arjun wrote: Shiv has only one name. The name Rudra applies only to the soul of Ram. So, it will be he who assumes that fierce form.

Dear arjun Bhai.

I fully agree with you that shivbindi cannot be called rudra and only Ram (in 100% nirakari stage ) will be revealed as Rudra; my confusion is, if Ram is Rudra, then i cannot accept the equation Ram= rudra= prajapita= Bharat. This is where conflict and confusion arose in my mind and i started the study of Murlis to find out the truth.

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK