8 Topmost souls

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Post15 Feb 2007

The comic shows Dada Lekrhaj telling Sevakram to relieve him because he was no longer interested in the business. He asks him to settle the accounts. Sevakram replies to Baba, "Lakhiraj, what are you doing? Who would take care of all this? I don't know anything." Baba accepted whatever the partner finalized.

The English comic "Children's Father, Prajapita Brahma" :

Narrative : Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had visions. Returning to Calcutta, Baba found jewels as stones, and in company with his partner ...

Lekhraj Kirpalani : Sevakram, relieve me. I've lost all interest in trade. Close up partnership.
Sevakram : Lakhiraj, How you say so. Who shall manage all this. I don't know even a bit.

Narrative : Whatever partner decided, Baba accepted and sent home a telegram. (telegram extract : The first partner found God and the second a false kingdom. The first one received a call to forsake all for the goal.)

There is no date of print of the comic.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Feb 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:The English comic "Children's Father, Prajapita Brahma" :

Thanks for that prompt reply along with the exact quotation.
(telegram extract : The first partner found God and the second a false kingdom. The first one received a call to forsake all for the goal.)

The Hindi version of the comic has the following words for the above line:
"Allif* ko Allah mila, Bay~ ko mili jhoothi baadshaahi. Aai taar allif ko hua rail ka rahi."
Footnote:
* Allif: Soul
~Bay: Partner

The nearest translation for the above in English could be "Allif got/found Allah and Bay got the false kingship. Allif got the telegram and started immediately by rail."

You can see the vast difference that the BKs have created between the Hindi and English version of the same publication.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post15 Feb 2007

The Krishna which you are referring is the Confluence-Aged Krishna (the present Chariot of Shiv) and not the Golden Aged Krishna (Dada Lekhraj Brahma) whose role has got reduced by almost 50 years.

Could it not be the soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani playing the part of Confluence Age Krishna through Virendra Dev Dixit.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Feb 2007

bansy wrote:Maybe the question to be asking is could Brahma Baba have done what he could if he did not have the monetary wealth to start of with.

... and how much did he squander on golden gift, presents to Kings and engendering a certain culture within the BK community that has turned on him afterwards?
Arjun wrote:The comic shows Dada Lekrhaj telling Sevakram to relieve him because he was no longer interested in the business. He asks him to settle the accounts.

Too much of the BKWSU output seems comic to me ... some of the people that produce this stuff must know the truth. The concern is that only the lie is going to be left once they all die off.

But why such a big deal about the Arya Samaj if it was only founded in 1875? Is it just to apease the famous anti-party critics? Or is it some other Arya Samaj?

john

reforming BK

Post15 Feb 2007

The concern is that only the lie is going to be left once they all die off.

It is a concern, also the newer BK's attitude is a concern with a 'what does it matter anyway' line of thinking.

Maybe to tens of thousands of BKs it doesn't make any difference until Dadi's tell them different.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Feb 2007

John wrote:Maybe to tens of thousands of BKs it doesn't make any difference until Dadi's tell them different.

Its true. Its frightening. Of course, leadership can get away with lying and millions still believe, still follow. The majority of folks are simple and want to believe. Once you get away with it once ... when you look at what is going on in America today, (Where should America invade next?) what is the limit? We should be grateful the BKWSU are merely on a hearts and minds campaign!

But interesting to question so clearly whether the BKs are entirely wrong in their projections of their top 8. Unthinkable within the machine. In a sense, BKs are happy not to question as it gives them the grounds not to have to make the efforts. Putting aside the racial divide and mind control elements, its just a question of. "Oh, just leave it to Dadi ..."

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post16 Feb 2007

John wrote:
The Krishna which you are referring is the Confluence-Aged Krishna (the present Chariot of Shiv) and not the Golden Aged Krishna (Dada Lekhraj Brahma) whose role has got reduced by almost 50 years.

Could it not be the soul of Dada Lekhraj playing the part of Confluence Age Krishna through Veerendra Dev Dixit.

Dear john Bhai.

You are very right in the above deduction and this has been mentioned in the book "advance Gyan ki sanjeevni" too, but the PBKs still insist on seeing Ram as Sangamyugi Krishna ; whereas the reality is that, it is Krishna, who in the 84th birth, through' the body of Virendra Dev Dixit is playing the role of Sangamyugi Krishna; this one little mistake is changing the whole interpretation of Advanced Knowledge; if PBKs have any doubts about this fact then they might as well confirm with Baba, as to who is playing the role of Sangamyugi Krishna through' Virendra Dev Dixit;

shivsena

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post16 Feb 2007

arjun wrote:The nearest translation for the above in English could be "Allif got/found Allah and Bay got the false kingship. Allif got the telegram and started immediately by rail."

You can see the vast difference that the BKs have created between the Hindi and English version of the same publication.

Dear arjun Bhai.
Are we going to debate and rely on some silly English comic to find out the truth about "Alaf and Be" or should we research the Murlis of Shivbap to find out who is 'Alaf' and who is 'Be'; because it has been said in Murlis "Ek Alaf ko jane-ne se tum sab kuch jaan jaoge". (meaning if you know 'who is Alaf' then you will know everything).

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post16 Feb 2007

Shivsena wrote:Are we going to debate and rely on some silly English comic to find out the truth about "Alaf and Be"

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. I had quoted the above comic only to present some documentary proof about Sevakram as available in the BK literature.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post16 Feb 2007

ex-l wrote:But, lastly, just to refer back, I would like to know accurate details about Sevak Ram and the other original BKs that left the Yagya and why. I would like to see the BKs answers these questions too.

English translation of the extracts from an article titled 'Three in one" written by BK Nirmalshanta Dadiji (lokik daughter of Brahma Baba) and published in the Hindi 'Gyanamrit' magazine, dated 6th Jan, 1991:

"I was born to Dada Lekhraj in the Kriplani clan of Sindh in 1917. My lokik Father was a famous jeweller. He had an impeccable discerning eye for diamonds and gems. His devotion (for God) was so strong that he would not miss the daily routines of Bhakti and prayer even for a single day, whatever may be the circumstances of business or household. Father had an elder Sister; she did not have any child. As soon as I was born she adopted me and took care of me. My uncle (i.e. Father's brother-in-law) and Baba (Dada Lekhraj) had jewellery business at Calcutta. When I grew up a little, I came to know that Baba is my Baba (i.e. Father) and Yashoda, his wife, is my mother. I used to visit both the houses. This way I had two mothers and fathers. When I grew up, I started living with Baba."

Although she has not mentioned the names of the foster parents, but she has mentioned that her foster Father (who was also her uncle) and Dada Lekhraj had jewellery business at Calcutta.

She herself or any of the Sindhi Dadis can only confirm if her foster Father was the business partner of Dada Lekhraj or if he had a separate jewellery business.

The above article also mentions that once Baba had given her a nice buckle which produced some tunes to wear. At that time Queen Elizabeth of London had come to purchase jewellery from Baba. Baba showed her different types of samples. Suddenly her eyes fell on Dadi's buckle and she insisted on having a same kind of buckle.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Note: The above translation has been done by a PBK. If anyone wants I can produce the original Hindi words as appearing in the article.

arjun

PBK

Post19 Feb 2007

But since many months ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has been indicating in the clarification Murlis that the 8 topmost souls in the Brahmin family correspond to the 8 topmost souls belonging to the Sun Dynasty, i.e. Surya vansh. These are the souls that follow the Sun of Knowledge completely. They are called Ashta Dev, i.e. the eight deities.

Although I have heard ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) telling in the recent clarification Murlis that Avyakt BapDada has been speaking to the eight deities in the recent Avyakt Vanis, but such Avyakt Vani point mentioning the eight deities had not come to my notice as I have not read all the recent Avyakt Vanis. But in the latest Avyakt Vani dated 15.2.07 Avyakt BapDada, while speaking to Mohini Bhen about Dadi Prakashmani has directly mentioned about the eight deities getting revealed in the last period.

“Beemari chal rahi hai lekin vah apni masti may hai. Yah shareeer purify ho raha hai. Apni last stage, bhavishya aur Bhakti kee stage ban rahi hai. Abhi hai jeevan may mukt aur last samay may hai asht devata prasiddh hona aur Bhakti may hai isht devataa ban-na. Teenon hee sanskar ka part bajaa rahee hai.”

“The illness continues, but she is in her own intoxication. This body is getting purified. Her last stage, the stage of future and Bhakti is getting ready. Now it is salvation while being alive and in the last period it would be the eight deities becoming famous and in Bhakti (path of worship) it would be becoming the favourite deities. She is playing the part of sanskars of all the three.”

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Note: the English translation has been done by a PBK.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Feb 2007

arjun wrote:“The illness continues, but she is in her own intoxication. This body is getting purified. Her last stage, the stage of future and Bhakti is getting ready. Now it is salvation while being alive and in the last period it would be the eight deities becoming famous and in Bhakti (path of worship) it would be becoming the favourite deities. She is playing the part of sanskars of all the three.”

What does it mean?

She has a mental or brain illness, right? Is that is "her own intoxication"?

Are you suggesting that if she gets too sick or dies she cannot be one of the 8 deities?

arjun

PBK

Post20 Feb 2007

ex-l wrote:She has a mental or brain illness, right? Is that is "her own intoxication"?

I cannot comment about her present state of physical or mental health because I am neither a doctor nor a thought reader, but ...
Are you suggesting that if she gets too sick or dies she cannot be one of the 8 deities?

... if she leaves her body due to sickness, then definitely she would not get included among the eight deities because as per the Advanced Knowledge, the eight deities are the seed souls of the Sun Dynasty who get revealed along with their present bodies in the world numberwise.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post20 Feb 2007

Question: Would Mr Patel of the Vishnu Party come in the list of 8? If not, then where, if anywhere would he come?
Ans: No, he can become the head of Aryasamajis.

Dear Arjunbhai

I don't think this has been cleared up in this thread, where subsequent discussions above has somehow asssumed Mr Patel was to be head of the Aryasamajis, though this is not proven.

However, my query is why in the quoted Q&A did Baba mention that Mr Patel can become the head of the Aryasamajis. Is there some special qualities of the soul of Mr Patel that aligns him to be in that role ?

Regards
Bansy

andrey

PBK

Post23 Feb 2007

If rudramala consists of seed souls of all religions, then the seed souls of arya-samajis would also be very much present in 108 souls and so dashrathbhai as their head of arya-samajis would also be in 108. (which means that inspite of being instrumental in sending Baba to jail and doing lot of disservice by proclaining himself as God, he still manages to come in 108); this is what I have not understood at all. Can you please give your views about the same?

Arya samjis believe in the incorporeal, they don't believe in the corporeal. All religions benefit from one.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK