The third personality in 2004 as per PBK Murli

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Apr 2007

Dear Brother,

Omshanti and welcome to the forum.

The question you have asked has been answered/discussed in another thread titled "The third personality in 2004 as per PBK Murli"; however, for your information, I would like to repeat that it is believed by the PBKs that the soul which is going to play the role of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi may get revealed initially among few Brahmin souls by 2008 and later on among the rest of the Brahmin family.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

andrey

PBK

Post15 Apr 2007

At Mount Abu,

It was some discussion after Murli class. In the Murli it was said that we should always say Baba says ... this and that ... and she said that we know we cannot always say Baba says ... according to the circumstances ... something like that.

She said that her effort lately was that in the Murli it is said that we should say Baba from the heart at least 1000 times a day, and she has been counting or something.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Apr 2007

andrey wrote:She said that her effort lately was that in the Murli it is said that we should say Baba from the heart at least 1000 times a day, and she has been counting or something.

Its not very deep is it? May be Virendra Dev Dixit was just a little bit in love with her and imagined this whole scenario?

I mean, I sincerely hope the BKWSU falls to piece and moves over towards the PBK direction. I am not sure at all how the PBK leadership or infrastructure with somehow magically cope with such an influx of individuals without becoming identical to what it was before. It is a high gamble to lay a bet on another individuals destiny in public.

Perhaps you can explain the mechanism by which that will happen?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Destruction of Advance Party

Post16 Apr 2007

Dear peter Bhai.

In my opinion, nothing, like what arjun Bhai has mentioned is going to happen. The coming of Vedanti Bhen has been going on since 1997. It has not been materialised until now, and i do not see any possibility of it happening in the near future. i sincerely feel that in the next 2 years the PBK family will develop anischay in Baba's part, and will dis-integrate by 2009 and Bharat (Krishna through Virendra Dev Dixit) will left alone and only then (maybe after 2010) the queen bee (Sangamyugi Radha) will see Krishna in Virendra Dev Dixit and come running after him, and that will be the beginning of the true PU. Sangamyug.

shivsena.

john

reforming BK

Post17 Apr 2007

ex-l wrote: It is a high gamble to lay a bet on another individuals destiny in public.

Ahhh but you forget!

If it doesn't materialise, then it will be explained that it was meant in an 'unlimited' way, therefore the actual occurence of the event was just metaphorical.

arjun

PBK

Post17 Apr 2007

John wrote:Ahhh but you forget! If it doesn't materialise, then it will be explained that it was meant in an 'unlimited' way, therefore the actual occurence of the event was just metaphorical.

You have learnt the 'unlimited' language very soon!!! :lol: :D.

That is the reason why ever since I became a PBK, I never waited for the arrival of Vaishnavi Devi.

Even when I became a PBK about a decade ago, some senior PBKs used to say that the soul of Mama (Om Radhey) would enter into the body of the soul of Vaishnavi Devi or inspire her to understand the Advanced Knowledge. Whenever it happens it would be good for the Godly task but becoming date conscious is not good.

We (BKs and PBKs) had never imagined the historical documents related to the Yagya would become public one day, but that has become practical in front of our eyes. So, who knows we may have Vaishnavi Devi among us one day.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post26 Apr 2007

In the recent clarification Murlis ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has been quoting some recent Avyakt Vani which says that Africa has begun the real service. This is an indication towards the role of Vaishnavi Devi supposed to be played by a Brahmakumari from the African region. I have not seen the above Avyakt Vani and would try to quote it with the help of nimit Sisters

"BapDada nay bhi samachaar sunaa, Africa kay umang utsaah ko mubarak ho. Pehla number shuru kiya hai uskee mubarak. Aisey sabhi ko numberwaar karnaa hai, lekin pehley paan ka beeda uthaya hai achha hai. Plan bhi achha hai. Vahaan kay hands nikaal ke vahaan seva karaanaa. Yah plan bahut achha hai kyonki aur kahaan say hands kam hee miltey hain aur vahaan say vahaan kay anubhavi hotey hain. (Africa kay Nizaar Bhai nay BapDada ko sankalp patra diya – ham sab sankalp letey hain ki 2006 Mama kay din tak Africa may sabko sandesh dengey taaki koi ka ulahana na rahey) Achha hai, bahut achha. Aisey hee sabhi jo bhi rahey huay hain unho ko sandesh dena. Yah plan sabsey achha lagaa aur sahaj vidhi ho gayi na. Hands bhi milengey aur seva bhi badh gayee. Abhi sabhi ko karnaa hai. (Local log seva kartey hain toh respond achha milta hai)" (AV taareekh 15.10.04, pg.6)

"BapDada has also heard of the news, Congratulations to the zeal and enthusiasm of Africa ... They are first in starting it. Congratulations for that. Everyone has to do like that numberwise, but they have accepted the challenge first of all. It is good. The plan is also good. Making the hands to emerge from there and enabling them to do service there. This plan is very good because very few hands are received from other places. And when compared to them, those coming from the same place are experienced. (Nizar Bhai of Africa gave a resolution letter to BapDada - All of us resolve that we will give the message to everyone in Africa till Mama's Day in 2006 so that nobody's complaint should remain pending) It is good, very good. Similarly, give message to all those who are yet to receive it. This plan appeared to be best and the method was easy, wasn't it? One would get hands also and the service also increased. Now everyone has to do." (When the local people do service, the response that is received is good). (Avyakt Vani -15.10.04, pg.6 published by BKs in Hindi and narrated through BK Gulzar Dadiji; translated by a PBK)

andrey

PBK

Post18 Jul 2007

ex-l wrote:
andrey wrote:She said that her effort lately was that in the Murli it is said that we should say Baba from the heart at least 1000 times a day, and she has been counting or something. Its not very deep is it?

I think there is difference to intellectuality that is just for the sake of it and practical wisdom. For example a Father may be very clever, but if the baby cries, he cannot know the reason, whilst the mother will know the art of how to cheer up a child.

Such practical wisdom is different. I still ascribe to the idea that man and woman operate differently in mind. Woman can surprise with some practical knowledge one does not expect, just because they have learnt it from their mother.

They imagine, for example, if you ask a man for the path to a location he will see the aim and then find the way to reach, but woman will see the way, that first you turn left, then right. One keeps the aim all the time in the mind and one finds his way more like the blind person, touching the walls, by intuition etc. both reach.

So to embody The Knowledge is also some wisdom.

arjun

PBK

Re: The third personality in 2004 as per PBK Murli

Post11 Jun 2008

When Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit came to know about the BK knowledge, it was BK Vedanti who gave him the basic knowledge at Ahmedabad, but after a long process of research, thinking and churning (due to the entry of Shiv into him) it was Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit who gave her the Advanced Knowledge first at Ahmedabad. Thus they happen to be the souls which will get revealed as the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi and Narayan at the end. Their revelation began in 1976 - the year declared by ShivBaba as the year of revelation in the Avyakt Vanis prior to 1976.

Later on, when the foreign service by BKs commenced, nobody was prepared to go to serve in Africa, considered to be a dark continent by many. Many BK teachers might have been ready to serve in the Western countries amidst beautiful people and all kinds of luxuries, but nobody was perhaps ready to serve in Africa amidst dark and ferocious-looking people and stark poverty. But BK Vedanti volunteered to serve even in such demanding circumstances and brought about the unity of Brahmin souls in the African continent through her power of purity.

I think many more aspects of her life may unfold as the Advanced Knowledge spreads and as the souls from Africa become members of this forum.

Omshanti. The June, 2008 issue of the Gyanamrit magazine contains an article written by BK Dahya Bhai of Zimbabwe. It gives us hints about how BK Vedanti went to Africa for Godly service. Since the article is lengthy, I would write about it in my next post.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Jun 2008

BapDada elevated to "Universal Divine Light", from here.
BKWSU wrote:The Brahma Kumaris world Spiritual University first began its work in Africa in the early 70’s in Zambia. In 2004, the Brahma Kumaris in Africa made a bold commitment to grow their activities beyond the 16 countries in Africa where there were centres giving more people in Africa the opportunity of learning meditation and exploring personal transformation. The Serve Africa Project was born.

From 2004 to 2006, students and teachers from Africa and other Brahma Kumaris centres around the world worked together in the Serve Africa Outreach project. This has resulted in 78 centers dotted across Africa with a presence in 40 countries. More important than that, the Serve Africa project has resulted in the empowerment of so many. The many volunteers that offered their time has had the opportunity to develop new skills, learn different languages, create new initiatives to localise the services of the BKs and to find practical solutions by applying spiritual principles. There has been so much growth for both the recipients and the volunteers within this project. The project continues – the focus now being on sustaining what has been started.

Commitment, enthusiasm, action, dedication, creativity and co-operation are some of the ingredients of this project. When you see the smiling faces and hear the glowing experiences of all those involved, you can see in each one a powerful desire to serve, a joy in giving and a courageous intention to share – and this was the secret of the project’s success. But more than anything else the project owes its success to that Universal Divine Light that guides us and inspires us all.

Looking back in time, perhaps the "Dark Continent" was not that dark at all? In 1991, the BKWSU opened up a"Techno "Better World" Museum in Kenya" costing 7-million Kenya shilling in a busy commercial area of Nairobi. 7,000,000 Shillings would be worth approximately $250,000 using the relative share of GDP. 36% of Africa lives under $1 a day and Estimated female income is 51% of a males (... but that is their karma)

I thought she went there mainly to serve the Indian's living in East Africa? I heard that some wealthy Sikh family has supported them richly, is this true?
Hinduism Today wrote:In an inspiring and colorful ceremony, The Global Museum for a Better World was officially opened to the public this fall. In less than four years a dream has been converted into reality by the cumulative efforts of many devotees. The idea originated in the mind of Sister B.K. Vedanti, the Director of Raja Yoga Centers in Africa, in 1987. The 7-million Kenya shilling museum is plunked down in a busy commercial area of Nairobi.

The core of the building is an octagonal auditorium, seating up to 300 people. State-of-the-art lighting effects and multi-language translation facilities create a meeting ground both surreal and pragmatic. Surrounding the main auditorium are seven displays graphically answering questions on self, God and time. The displays employ a wide variety of media: paintings, sculptures, models, fiber optics, special effects and stereo sound tracks. Organizers anticipate the exhibits will attract all age groups.

The Lotus Room, situated outside in front of the octagonal auditorium, was inaugurated by Dr. Mostafa K. Tolab, Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Program. The fiberglass lotus was custom designed and crafted for the Raja Yoga Center. From the outside it looks like a giant white ornamental lotus. Inside, it is a circular meditation room, with a philosophical interior design built in. The carpet is soft pink under a golden-red light. In the center is a small but powerful dot of light. This represents the Supreme Soul. Visitors are encouraged to meditate by concentrating on this dot.

Sister B.K. Vedanti opened the hut which houses the pictorial chronicle of the history of the institution. The hut is slightly away from the main complex. It has a small meditation room and a translight image of the Brahma Kumari founder, Prajapita Brahma. He established Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University in 1937. Its headquarters are in Mount Abu, Rajasthan, India.

arjun

PBK

Post12 Jun 2008

The June, 2008 issue of the Gyanamrit magazine contains an article written by BK Dahya Bhai of Zimbabwe. It gives us hints about how BK Vedanti went to Africa for Godly service. Since the article is lengthy, I would write about it in my next post.

BK Dahya Bhai used to search for God ever since he was five years old. His Brothers used to live in Africa while he was living with his Father in India. In 1950, when he had not even passed the 10th grade his Father sent him to live with his Brothers in Africa. After some years he got married. His eldest daughter is presently doing Godly service with BK Vedanti. Three more children were born to him. Once in 1974, when he went to his Brother’s house, he gave him a book titled ‘path pradarshani’. How this book reached his Brother is an interesting story.

His Brother had come to Bombay and stayed at the Tajmahal hotel. The BKs had organized a fair just opposite the hotel. The fair was over and the BKs were packing up, but an idol of Jagdamba Saraswati was still there. His Brother had opened a school in Africa and thought of purchasing the idol for the school. When he asked the Brothers, they directed him to the Colaba Center of Mumbai where he met Sister Vedanti. When he asked her about the idol, she asked him to first understand the exhibition. He said he did not have time. Sister said – It does not matter, you can understand just one picture. As the Sister explained the picture of the soul, he forgot the time and heard the entire knowledge.

He told her that now he did not require that idol. You yourself are a practical devi. You come with me to Africa. I shall make all arrangements for you. Sister Vedanti took him to Dadi Prakashmani, who was in the city in connection with the fair. Dadi said that it takes 4-6 months to get the passport. Meanwhile you can call Ramesh Bhai and Usha Bhen from London. While returning to Africa, he bought a lot of literature and this book (that he gave to Dahya Bhai) was one of them.

After reaching Africa his Brother invited Ramesh Bhai and Usha Bhen to his place. On the first day his wife and on the next day he went with his family to obtain BK knowledge. The next day Dadi Janaki also arrived there. Along with other things she asked him to sacrifice something in the Yagya. He thought she was hinting about money. So he said he will get it the next day. Dadi asked him – first you ask me whether I will accept money or not? He was surprised that there is someone who says she does not want money. Certaily this is a Godly task. She said – donate your vices. So, he decided to become viceless. This way he became a BK.

After two months Sister Vedanti arrived there. He had some property. He converted it to a center and entrusted the keys to her. In this manner, the first center was opened in Lusaka city of Zambia in 1974.

yogi108

BK

Post20 Jun 2008

Is Sister Vedanti a PBK now?? Just curious or is it that this is an attempt to create confusion in the BK ranks ...

I have met Sister Vedanti in Madhuban once ... the only thing she mentioned was from her childhood she has never seen Bollywood films, or any film for that sake ...

In fact, the person who introduced her to me mentioned that she is one of the "Lakshmis" and she did not even bat an eyelid, and that to me was funny since If I were her ... I would have said, "Hey, this has not come from Baba and hence I would want you to discount the statement made".

Anyway, that did not happen and it left an impression on me.

Yogi

arjun

PBK

Post20 Jun 2008

yogi108 wrote:Is Sister Vedanti a PBK now?? Just curious or is it that this is an attempt to create confusion in the BK ranks ...

No, she is not a PBK at present. But PBKs presume that she would become one. The article related to her that I have quoted is from the latest issue of the Gyanamrit magazine published by the BKs.

In fact, the person who introduced her to me mentioned that she is one of the "Lakshmis" and she did not even bat an eyelid, and that to me was funny since If I were her ... I would have said, "Hey, this has not come from Baba and hence I would want you to discount the statement made".

It could be possible that she is so fed up of people introducing her as Lakshmi that she chose not to react. But I remember, and perhaps I have mentioned on this forum about a PBK from India calling her up on telephone and addressing her as mataji (PBKs believe her to be Choti mummy/junior mother), but she said she was not 'mataji' but Sister Vedanti.

warrior

working towards unification

Post20 Jun 2008

It could be possible that she is so fed up of people introducing her as Lakshmi ...

Does Sister Vedanti (the Lakshmi to be) know who will be her Narayan?

Has anyone got a picture of Sister Vedanti to share with us?

thanks,

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post21 Jun 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Who plays the role Sangamyugi Radha in the near future ??

Is it the soul of Sister Vedanti or is it the soul of Mama Saraswati (who left her body in 1965) who will play the role of Sangamyugi Radha through the body of Sister Vedanti.

Can you please give your views?
shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK