The third personality in 2004 as per PBK Murli

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

The third personality in 2004 as per PBK Murli

Post18 Sep 2006

See Ref. No.VCD*. above :
the first personality got revealed in 14 years. It took 14 years from 1936/37 to 1950/51. Then the institution could get established with the name and form of Kumari Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay and Dada Lekhraj got revealed in the world as ‘Brahma’. It took 14 years, isn’t it?
it took seven years for the personality of Shankar to get revealed. Brahma Baba left his body in 1969. The first personality of Brahma departed and in 1976 the second personality got revealed. It took 7 years, isn’t it?
Similarly, the calculation of the shooting of the connection of intellect (buddhiyog) got completed in 2004. The task of intellect belongs to which personality? It is Shankarji’s task. The part of the third personality was completed in 2004. When the task was completed then that personality also got revealed in the world of Brahmins. Now in the world of Brahmins, whether it is the souls with basic knowledge or the souls with Advanced Knowledge, there may be hardly any soul, who does not know the name of Shankar. The BKs have themselves caused the revelation. What did they reveal? Shankar Party?

PBKs,

In the latter quote can you explain who is the third personality and significance of the date 2004?

Regards
Bansy

john

reforming BK

Post18 Sep 2006

What I'd like to know is will Shiva be playing a part via the third personality ... Will a new group arise VBKs?

arjun

PBK

Post18 Sep 2006

Sister Bansy wrote:In the latter quote can you explain who is the third personality and significance of the date 2004?

The third personality in the above quote refers to the personality of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi (believed to be BK Vedanti by the PBKs). But the sentence ''The part of the third personality was completed in 2004" needs to be checked up from the original VCD* or Baba. I have checked it up from the Hindi version and the translation is correct. I suppose it should be referring to the second part of Shankar to have been completed in2004.

As far as I understand, the significance of the year 2004 is that it marks the end of the shooting of the four ages within the Confluence Age and the beginning of the period of interval, i.e the period of commencement of the role of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi. However I would check up with Baba to make sure that whatever I have written is correct.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post18 Sep 2006

John wrote:What I'd like to know is will Shiva be playing a part via the third personality......
Will a new group arise VBKs?

Dear Brother, Omshanti.
As far as I understand, Baba has told us that He enters in a definite form in the final Chariot (mukarrar rath) only. Although He may enter into the other two souls playing the role of Brahma and Vishnu as well as the 108 souls, but nobody can claim that Father Shiv enters into them. So, even when the role of Vaishnavi Devi begins among the PBKs/Brahmin family, The Knowledge would be continued to be given by Father Shiv through the personality of Prajapita only.

When the role of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi begins, it would not give rise to another group, but lead to the unity among all groups into one family because Baba says 'Purity leads to unity'. Therefore the possibility of VBKs does not arise at all.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

surya

PBK

Gita MATA

Post18 Sep 2006

In the Advanced Knowledge I was told that Shiv entered Gita Mata to give the clarifications of visions but now it seems that that wasn't the case or that there is no proof?!

Surya

arjun

PBK

Post19 Sep 2006

Dear Surya Bhai, Omshanti.
Father Shiv did enter into Gita mata in the beginning of the Yagya, but that was to lay the foundation of Bhakti (i.e. listening and narrating). But He entered into Dada Lekhraj's partner to lay the foundation of knowledge (i.e. understanding and explaining). This is amply clear from the Trimurti course. I think there is no change of stand as such. The Sakar Murlis speak of a couple of females in whom Shiv entered to give directions to Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) and Om Radhey (Mama Saraswati). But of course, there is no proof that the mother in which He entered first of all actually went by the name Gita mata. This is a name given in the Advance Party for the sake of convenience.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post21 Sep 2006

Arjun wrote:The third personality in the above quote refers to the personality of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi (believed to be BK Vedanti by the PBKs).

Dear Arjunbhai,

Could you give the reasons why BK Vedanti is the third personality ? It's quite a revealing statement. Much has been mentioned about her in http://www.ShivBaba.org.pl/en/?name=bio

She has been spending all this time with the BKs with the understanding she is the "third personality" for PBKs ? The BKs are aware of this ?

PBKs and BKs,

Do you know or have met BK Vedanti ?

Regards
Bansy

arjun

PBK

Post22 Sep 2006

Sister Bansy,
Omshanti. As Sister Aimee has pointed out in another thread, taking names is not the trend in the Advanced Knowledge and should not be done, but even then I would try to justify why the above name has been mentioned as Vaishnavi Devi.

Some of the reasons pertain to her previous life and some to the present life. If you have gone through the Trimurti Course, you would remember that there was a lady (probably a mother, referred to as Radha bachhi for convenience) who had listened to the clarifications of the divine visions (which were caused to Dada Lekhraj) when the same was being narrated to Lekhraj Kirpalani by the first mother (referred to as Gita mata for convenience). When the original Father (Sevakram) and the other two ladies of the beginning of the Yagya left the Yagya and also left their bodies, ShivBaba made a mention about them (Sevakram and the second lady) in a revised Sakar Murli dated 1967 stating that those who left the Yagya and their bodies must have attained the age of 20 and 25 years respectively. This age tallies with the age of BK Vedanti and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit respectively in 1967.

As regards the present life of BKVedanti, there are some important aspects which add to the importance of her role. Firstly, like Baba Virendra Dev Dixit she was also interested in Gita. Baba did research on Sanskrit Gita during his research work at Ahmedabad. Similarly, after coming to knowledge during the life time of Brahma Baba, BK Vedanti became famous when she mentioned Shiva as the God of Gita instead of Shri Krishna. She was obviously failed by the examiner, but was given a high rank by ShivBaba. This fact was acknowledged by ShivBaba in some Sakar Murlis also.

When Baba Virendra Dev Dixit came to know about the BK knowledge, it was BK Vedanti who gave him the basic knowledge at Ahmedabad, but after a long process of research, thinking and churning (due to the entry of Shiv into him) it was Baba Virendra Dev Dixit who gave her the Advanced Knowledge first at Ahmedabad. Thus they happen to be the souls which will get revealed as the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi and Narayan at the end. Their revelation began in 1976 - the year declared by ShivBaba as the year of revelation in the Avyakt Vanis prior to 1976.

Later on, when the foreign service by BKs commenced, nobody was prepared to go to serve in Africa, considered to be a dark continent by many. Many BK teachers might have been ready to serve in the Western countries amidst beautiful people and all kinds of luxuries, but nobody was perhaps ready to serve in Africa amidst dark and ferocious-looking people and stark poverty. But BK Vedanti volunteered to serve even in such demanding circumstances and brought about the unity of Brahmin souls in the African continent through her power of purity.

I think many more aspects of her life may unfold as the Advanced Knowledge spreads and as the souls from Africa become members of this forum.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post22 Sep 2006

Arjun wrote:Omshanti. As Sister Aimee has pointed out in another thread, taking names is not the trend in the Advanced Knowledge and should not be done, but even then I would try to justify why the above name has been mentioned as Vaishnavi Devi.
Sister Bansy wrote:In the latter quote can you explain who is the third personality and significance of the date 2004?
Arjun wrote:The third personality in the above quote refers to the personality of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi (believed to be BK Vedanti by the PBKs).

I agree about the non-usage of names, however, since you also mentioned this name in an earlier post within this thread, and I am only giving the name that was set out in the PBK website.

Thus I have done little but to further ask into the role of this soul which seemingly plays and is to play an important part in the final days of the drama. The name is just a costume. Anyway, I am sure most members discussing areas in Gyan are aware of replacing body-conscious names with the soul behind that name. Though some people are keen to use body-conscious names. Someone who thinks of the other person or thing as body-conscious is herself/himself body-conscious. A mirror. But yes we're not all perfect yet.

Thanks for your explanation. She has done service attributed to her innate values. I do hope other BKs or PBKs who have had or will have contact with (the soul of) BK Vedenta could let us know of their interactions with her, as she is less well known then the souls of BKs Jayanti, Sudesh, Sheilu, Shashi, Karuna, etc and others who have been previously mentioned in this forum and in XBKChat.

I was in Madhuban and on several occasions, in front of the audience, the African service was praised with several Brothers stood up, but no other names (of Sisters) were mentioned nor any Sisters stand up.

arjun

PBK

Post22 Sep 2006

Sister Bansy wrote:she is less well known then the souls of BKs Jayanti, Sudesh, Sheilu, Shashi, Karuna, etc and others who have been previously mentioned in this forum and in XBKChat.

Baba says in the Murlis that those who accept praises and service of others here in the Confluence Age lose the achievements (fruits) of effort making in the future. Those who remain a sevadhari (obedient servant like ShivBaba) here in the Confluence Age achieve higher fruits in future (both the confluence aged heaven and the Golden/Silver Aged heaven as well as the remaining Kalpa).
I was in Madhuban and on several occasions, in front of the audience, the African service was praised with several Brothers stood up, but no other names (of Sisters) were mentioned nor any Sisters stand up.

Since the BK leadership knows since 1976 about the beliefs of PBKs in relation to BKVedanti, there might have been a covert attempt to keep her in the background, while others enjoyed/continue to enjoy the limelight. Anyways, ShivBaba (through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) says that there is a great tactic involved in the external (or outwardly) love and the internal love of Baba towards the souls. It is not necessary that the souls who might be physically close to Baba get the internal love and affection of Baba also.

It is not necessary that Baba looks only at the so-called souls who manage to sit in the first rows on the basis of their Teacher/ Sr.BK/ VIP status at Mt. Abu. The same applies in ShivBaba's classes in the PBK gatherings. ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) says that while his external eyes may be giving drishti to the souls sitting in front of Him physically, His third eye (of intellect) may be giving drishti and power to some other souls, even if they are sitting very very far away.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

anamik

BK

Post11 Jan 2007

arjun wrote:As far as I understand, Baba has told us that He enters in a definite form in the final Chariot (mukarrar rath) only. Although He may enter into the other two souls playing the role of Brahma and Vishnu as well as the 108 souls, but nobody can claim that Father Shiv enters into them. So, even when the role of Vaishnavi Devi begins among the PBKs/Brahmin family, The Knowledge would be continued to be given by Father Shiv through the personality of Prajapita only.

Dear Bhai Arjun,
With referece to your above quote, I have few questions.

1. You have agreed that Supreme Soul enters in few children other than His final Chariot (Mukarrar Rath). And you have said further that nobody can claim that Shiv enters in them. My question is that if nobody can claim, then how will the Mukarrar Rath (Prajapita) be revealed to His children. In my opinion, Supreme Soul Shiv will have to reveal His Mukarrar Rath to children, because it is He Who finds us, we cannot find Him. Not only will He reveal His Mukarrar Rath, even the Mukarrar Rath will accept that Shiv uses his Rath. Both, The Supreme Soul Shiv and the soul of the Mukarrar Rath will accept. Then only Prajapita can be declared or revealed to all souls of this Human Genealogical tree.

2. According to my knowledge, to this date, Supreme Soul Shiv has revealed and declared Himself to the world as Godfather Supreme Soul Shiv, only through the Chariot of Dada Lekharaj (Brahma Baba). And not only this, even the soul of Dada Lekharaj admitted it.

But, in the case of Veerendra Dev Dixit, it is said since 1976 that Shiv gives Knowledge through Dixitji. But, even after 30 years, neither has The Supreme Soul Shiv revealed himself directly to His children openly through Dixitji, nor does Dixitji declares directly that Supreme Soul Shiv gives knowledge through him.

* Sakar Murli dt. 24.4.85 page 2, last butone line: " BAP KAHATE HAIN MAIN IS Brahma TAN SE BOLTA HOON. MAIN HEE IS BACHHE KA RESPONSIBLE HOON. TUM HAMESHA SAMJHO ShivBaba BOLTE HAI. "
In English: Father says I talk through this Brahma body. I only am responsible for this child. You always think ShivBaba talks.

* Sakar Murli dt. 13.5.85 page 3: " MAHIMA SAREE US EK KEE HAI. MAIN TO UNKA RATH HOON. BAIL NAHEE HOON. "
In English: All praise is of that One. I am His Chariot. (I Am) not bull.

And now come very interesting points.

* Sakar Murli dt. 2.5.85 page 1: " BHAGWAN JAB AATE HAIN TO APNA PAREECHAY DAETEY HAIN. "
In English: When God comes He gives His introduction.

* Sakar Murli dt. 17.5.85 page 1: " BAP KO BAP DWARA HEE JANANE SE BAP KA VARSA MILTA HAI. BEHAD KE BAP SE VARSA TO SABKO MILTA HAI. EK BHI NAHEEN RAHATA JISKO VARSA NA MILE. BAP HEE AAKAR SABKO PAWAN BANAATE HAIN. NIRVAANADHAM MAIN LEY JATEY HAIN. "
In English: By Knowing Father through Father (we) get Father's property. Everybody gets property through unbounded Father. No one remains without getting property. Father Himself comes and makes everyone Pure. Takes into Nirvaanadham.

( I think that both points are related to each other.)

3. PBK's are frightened and frightening BK's, BK's are frightened and frightening the people of this world. How and Why?

PBK's are frightened that if they do not believe in Dixitji, then they will loose in the race of getting a good seat in Heaven. And BK's are frightened that if they even think of someone other than Dada Lekharaj as their head then they too will loose good seat in heaven. Please note that I am not talking about all PBK's and BK's, but most of them are of this type. This is just bulls**t. People are frightened when they do not have correct knowledge.

Within my limits, I can assure you all that we have nothing to fear, and there is no necessity of believing what someone says. Supreme Soul Shiv is our Godfather. He will not fool us by just giving hints. He knows that we are already fools. He has assured that whenever He comes He will introduce Himself. Any soul will get Pure and get Godfather's property only when the soul hears from Supreme Soul Shiv that He is The Godfather and only then comes the question of whether to believe or not what Godfather is saying. Godfather says and accepts that He is our Godfather and then comes our turn to believe or not to believe what Supreme Soul Shiv says. We are then tested. The sooner a soul understands more will the soul be benefitted. That's it.

So dear souls, give more and more attention to become soul-conscious and enjoy this Brahmin life with the rememberance of the sweetest soul ShivBaba.

Your
Anamik.

Please discuss this message with your elders (in knowledge) and share your views. I am very happy to join this forum. Awaiting your replies.

john

reforming BK

Post11 Jan 2007

Welcome Anamik

That is a very bold first post, I like it! :)

How did you get the 'not sure' as your category?
I think I need a new one. RBK, Reformist BK :lol:

arjun

PBK

Post12 Jan 2007

1. You have agreed that Supreme Soul enters in few children other than His final Chariot (Mukarrar Rath). And you have said further that nobody can claim that Shiv enters in them. My question is that if nobody can claim, then how will the Mukarrar Rath (Prajapita) be revealed to His children. In my opinion, Supreme Soul Shiv will have to reveal His Mukarrar Rath to children, because it is He Who finds us, we cannot find Him. Not only will He reveal His Mukarrar Rath, even the Mukarrar Rath will accept that Shiv uses his Rath. Both, The Supreme Soul Shiv and the soul of the Mukarrar Rath will accept. Then only Prajapita can be declared or revealed to all souls of this Human Genealogical tree.

Dear Anamik Bhai,
Omshanti. First of all welcome to the BKInfo forum.

I would like to repeat that nobody can/should claim that Shiv enters into him/her. If someone does so, he or she could be termed Hiranyakashyap.

As regards Brahma Baba, although he had not directly claimed that he was the Chariot of Shiv, but the language used in the Sakar Murlis is such that it gives an impression that he believed himself to be the Chariot of Shiv. This precisely is the reason for the misconception about the God of Gita in the Bhaktimarg. Just as the people of Bhaktimarg believe Krishna to be the God of Gita (Gita Sermonizer), the BKs believe the soul of Krishna, i.e. Dada Lekhraj is the God of Gita. And as you said Dada Lekhraj himself also believed that he was a Chariot of Shiv.

The world would recognize the permanent Chariot (mukarrar rath) of Shiv on the basis of the true knowledge of Gita that Father Shiv imparts through him without the necessity of claiming to be the Chariot of Gita.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

anamik

BK

Post13 Jan 2007

Dear Arjun Bhai,
Please read my message once again. I have given Murli points wherein Brahma Baba clearly acknowledges that he is the Rath of Supreme Soul Shiv. And also Supreme Soul Shiv has declared his presence or entrance in Dada Lekharaj (Brahma Baba). But it is not so in Dixitji's case, although the act of giving knowledge is going on since 30 years.

And please read the last point, which states that we will inherit the property of Godfather Supreme Soul Shiv not by getting information about Him by any other person, but by Supreme Soul Shiv Himself. Which is to happen for each human soul in this world. Which means Supreme Soul claims or declares through someone's body that He is The Spiritual Godfather of all souls ( Shiv has done this previously through Dada Lekhraj's body). And also the soul of that body HUMBLY acknowledges it publicly. Whether believing or not is left to us. On this matter the souls will become numberwise, because some will accept it earlier than others and follow His words.

Yours,
Anamik.

john

reforming BK

Post13 Jan 2007

So dear souls, give more and more attention to become soul-conscious and enjoy this Brahmin life with the rememberance of the sweetest soul ShivBaba.
Anamik wrote:In what form should we remember ShivBaba and at what location? Does the soul speaking Murli clarifications through Virendra Dev Dixit claim to be ShivBaba?
Arjun wrote:I would like to repeat that nobody can/should claim that Shiv enters into him/her. If someone does so, he or she could be termed Hiranyakashyap.

What does Hiranyakashyap mean in English? Is there a Murli point to back up this assertion, was it said in Sakar Murli, Avyakt Vani or Murli clarification?
Anamik wrote:nd also the soul of that body HUMBLY acknowledges it publicly. Whether believing or not is left to us. On this matter the souls will become numberwise, because some will accept it earlier than others and follow His words.

Are you saying only the words spoken through BrahmaBaba are to be accepted and none other?
Next

Return to PBK