Is anyone victim of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya VV)?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

tete

friends or family of a BK

Re: Is anyone victim of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya VV)?

Post21 Sep 2008

Dear Vikas,

I did request an inquiry on behalf of your family and I am glad that you are well. It did concern me that someone was stated as being maribund and as a non-gyan person can fully relate to the experience of not understanding what is transpiring. I am not familiar with PBKs, other than those here and the communications with Arjun over the years. It is only via this thread that I discovered that Arjun doesn't have a wife, throughout the years I had been sending salutation to his family only to find I was sending them to God!

Do not be angry with your family, nor their concern for you and try and understand that some family members (like me) will never come to The Knowledge. Please, be loving and understanding and see it is a hard place to be as a family member and more so for a mother. Perhaps, it would be good for PBKs too, to do a letter to family members explaining the process (no contact etc... while attending for the first time) as it may make the transition easier for the family members.

Please, also know that PBKs do send good wishes to even me from time to time and so I suspect you too should find it in your heart to do so too with your family. A family only expresses their concern because they have love for you, even if at the present time you see it only as an 'attachment'. Please, be kind in understanding that we non Gyan family are some what traumatized by the thought of this lose of our family member/s and that it takes time to transition into the understanding of the new 'relationship' one is to have. When people love you, they simply don't stop because you are at a new point/journey in your life, that in essence is why they are called family.

So, I hope I did not ruffle your feathers and that you find a common understanding, love and peace with your family. In closing I should mention that the PBKs always refer to me as 'Sister' even though I am not a Gyan person, I sense that is because they have come to know me, know I mean no harm nor disrespect and it is a mutual acceptance that we too (non Gyan people) are in this little globe we all call home.

Regards to you and your family,
Tete

(Note: My family member was a BK and not a PBK.)

arjun

PBK

Re: Is anyone victim of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya VV)?

Post24 Sep 2008

vikas wrote:I am the person for whom it is concerned, and the person who is quoting the view is my elder Brother.

Thanks for clearing the air, but it would be nice if you could maintain a balance between the lokik and alokik family. :D
Previous

Return to PBK