BKWSU asking for Virendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivBaba

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

BKWSU asking for Virendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivBaba

Post16 Aug 2008

pbkindiana wrote:Also around 7 or 8 years ago, the BK HQ asked Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to proof that he is ShivBaba.

Very interesting, can you tell us more about this event, the reason behind it and his response?

ex-l (not ex-l)

arjun

PBK

Re: BKWSU asking for Veerendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivBaba

Post16 Aug 2008

pbkindiana wrote:Also around 7 or 8 years ago, the BK HQ asked Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to proof that he is ShivBaba.
ex-l wrote:Very interesting, can you tell us more about this event, the reason behind it and his response?

I am not aware of any such event in the past. It could be possible that some senior BK might have asked for proofs from PBKs during personal meetings. Anyways, it is for pbkindiana to clarify.

pbkindiana

PBK

Re: BKWSU asking for Veerendra Dev Dixit's proof he is ShivBaba

Post21 Aug 2008

Dear ex-l and arjun Bhai,

When I visited ShivBaba in the year 2001 or 2002, one Sister told me that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit received a letter from the BK HQ to declare himself as ShivBaba. ShivBaba (via Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) replied that he doesn't need to reveal himself but his children will reveal him. And ShivBaba (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) admitted that indeed He had received a letter from the BKs when I met Him and verified the Sister's statements.

Om Shanti -- indie.

Return to PBK