Has Virendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

admin

site admin

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post14 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:Hope the Admins of this site allows you to upload Murlis and you will have lots of space for that. And thirsty BKs are quenched. I am ready to upload Murlis I have.

Please see topic, here.

button slammer

PBK

Post19 Jul 2008

... a hungry ghost wonders, in derelict chambers of the damned.
and there is a place, and there is a place.
a lamp gently warns the cold blistered shadow.
there is love here, there is love here.
a poison fang, can smile so sweet.
oh, my love. oh, my love.
and I will feast upon the ragged genitalia
of our most blessed Mother.
I am now known to you.
a hungry ghost wonders ...

Save. Our. Souls.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Jul 2008

VCD* No.697, Cassette No.1183, dated 11.06.07, at Bhilai Gitapathshala
Clarification of Murli dated 12.10.67
Ref. No.VCD*.

... What is the task of Shankar? Among the three personalities, which particular task is shown for Shankar? (Someone said – In the remembrance) No. Remembrance is not a task at all. Task is performed through the bodily organs. To cause destruction, to destroy. So, it is said that he opened the third eye and caused the destruction of the world. So, such a big world, the task of destruction of that world has been mentioned to be that of Shankar. Then it has been said that purity causes establishment. The new world, the world of purity is created, and impurity causes destruction. It means that the sanskar is contained in that soul that even if he drinks the poison of the entire world, he is so poisonous; even then he cannot get destroyed. Why? Why can’t it be possible? (Someone said – whether someone does it or not, it is one and the same) Yes.

Just as it is for the other organs - not listening while hearing through the ears. Similarly, there is such power also in the sex-organ that if he desires, he may focus his thoughts on it, and if he does not desire, he may not. For example, sometimes we are sitting with our eyes open, and if someone passes in front of our eyes, or comes [in front of us], and we are not able to know as to who (came)? Another person says –Hey! You were sitting here itself. You were sitting with your eyes wide open. You are not blind. You were not able to see? Why were we not able to see? It is because the mind was working in some other direction. So, to control the mind ... it is said – ‘Manrev aatma.’ [the mind itself is the soul], to concentrate the mind is a matter of practice. We ourselves made the mind inconstant in the 84 births, in the body and bodily relationships and because of experiencing the pleasures of the body. We established relationships with many bodily beings. The intellect was diverted in many bodily beings. We exchanged pleasures and pains with them, so our mind became very inconstant. It became practiced [or habituated] ...

---------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.
Previous

Return to PBK