Deja Vu

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

atma

PBK

Deja Vu

Post20 Jun 2006

Bhai's,

I use to experience deja vu's many times in the past but today it was really vivid.

I was waiting at a light when I saw the exact same buses with the exact same drivers drive by me doing the same body movements.

The weather everything was like I had experienced it before.

Deja vu's are very unique in deed.

atma

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post23 Jun 2006

Bhai,

I also used to experience Deja Vu on a regular basis even before coming into knowledge. Since I have come into The Knowledge they are even more vivid but I do not think I have had one quite as vivid as the one you describe.

I had 3 major times when it happened and this was when I was doing the Bhatti. Once when i was taking knowledge in the upper floor area from a Sister it was quite strong. Also other time when I was standing on the balcony at Kampil and also when i was having dhristi after dinner where the Brothers sit. I was swept away with that feeling of having done this infinite times.

It also happened again later when i was on the train in Delhi.. I was looking over Delhi and again had the feeling. The Brother with me could see my face changed at the time. I find them enjoyable and I cannot wait till i have another one!

atma

PBK

Post23 Jun 2006

Bhai,

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

This whole idea is fascinating indeed.

atma

Return to PBK