ShivBaba and Prajapita

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

suryavanshi

PBK

Re: ShivBaba and Prajapita

Post06 Apr 2008

I was hoping that someone would raise that point and i am glad you raised it

Does this mean you knew about this Murli point and still wanted to prove the reverse ?
Do vijaymala souls, who come in the end, take Advance Course and accept Ram as Prajapita Brahma and become PBKs in the end?

As per the Murlis, this is true.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: ShivBaba and Prajapita

Post06 Apr 2008

suryavanshi wrote: Does this mean you knew about this Murli point and still wanted to prove the reverse ?

just one Murli point does not prove or dis-prove anything; again everything has to be perceived with reference to something else; when and to whom the Murli point is spoken is to be understood.
Do vijaymala souls, who come in the end, take Advance Course and accept Ram as Prajapita Brahma and become PBKs in the end?
As per the Murlis, this is true.

Which Murli says that vijaymala will come and take Advance Course??; you mean to say ''as per Advance Course''; so the question then arises that if vijaymala comes and takes Advance Course and recognise gyansurya Rambap, then why are they given the title of chandravanshis, they should be also called suryavanshis; but the Murlis say that suryavanshi rajdhani alag and chandravanshi rajdhani alag, so the presumption as per Advanced Knowledge, that vijaymala will come and take Advance Course does not appear logical.
Same Advanced Knowledge creating two rajdhanis.

shivsena.

mbbhat

BK

Re: Shiva Entering Brahmababa - was there any physical change

Post13 Jul 2008

Dear Arjun soul,

Sakar Murli was before 1969. So Brahma existed. It was vyakt Brahma. Now, he has become Avyakt Brahma. What is there for confusion?

*One more thing:- I have heard from a PBK that Shiva remains in Virendra Dev Dixit's body 24 hours and 365 days. Is it so?

Baba has said Brahma and Prajapita are same and only one. But PBKs say there are three or four Brahmas. Am I right?

Murli dt. 19.12.01 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 211): (People) Sing that You (i.e., God) (are) Mother-Father we Your children ... so ( God) Himself entering this one gives knowledge to you. (These) Talks ( or points) need so much understanding. Prajapita Brahma is also called as Father. Then where is Mother? Father sits and tells you that this is Prajapita as well as Mother. I am Father of all souls. Myself is solely called as GodFather.

The above Murli is quoted by sachkhand in 'Explanation required' thread. Here it is clearly said- this is prajapita as well as mother. This means Lekhraj. So he is Prajapita and mother. Then how can you say that Virendra Dev Dixit is Prajapita?

Baba has said Brahma and Prajapita are same and only one. But PBKs say there are three or four Brahmas. Am I right?

mbbhat

BK

Re: Shiva Entering Brahmababa - was there any physical change

Post11 Aug 2008

yogi108 wrote:Apart from that after Brahma Baba becoming Avayakt many of the souls in the foreign land when they entered BK centers they would immediately recognise Brahmababa since they would have encountered the man in their dreams/visions etc ... Now I guess we have gotten the answers and there is really no need for the BK vs PBK arguments going back and forth.Yogi

Dear Yogi soul,

Thank You very much for this quote. Actually I wished to arrive here*. Visions of Brahma Baba occurs. Nobody gets vision of Virendra Dev Dixit. This is also a clear indication that - Brahma Baba is next to God = No. 1 = Prajapita = Brahma = first Krishna = first Narayan = Arjun = Great2 grandfather.

This also implies that Brahma Baba's photo is necessary from service point of view.

*This is the reason I had asked Arjun, "Do you believe in visions?" in some other thread.

See the following Murli point. [4-8-99(2)]

Yahaan aksar karke saakshaatkaar hotaa hai Brahma kaa, phir Krishn kaa hogaa. Kahenge is Brahma ke paas jaavo to tum krishnpuri vaa Vaikunth me jaayenge. LN kaa bhee saakshaatkaar ho saktaa hai. Aise naheen saakshaatkaar huvaa maanaa sadgati ho gayi. Yah sirf ishaaraa miltaa hai, yahaan jaavo. aage chal bahuton ko saakshaatkaar hogaa, direction milegaa. tumhaaraa Trimurti bhee akhbaar me padtaa hai, Brahmakumaariyon kaa naam bhee padthaa hai. To Brahma kaa hee saakshaatkaar hogaa ki inke paas jaane se tumko Vaikunth kaa prince princess banne kaa gyaan milegaa. Jaise arjun ko Vishnu kaa aur vinaash kaa saakshaatkaar huvaa. The approx. translation is-

Usually, Brahma's saakshaatkaar happens/occurs. Then Krishna's will happen. It directs one that if you go to this Brahma, you will go to Krishnapuri or Vaikunth. In future, many will get visions ... ... Name of Brahmakumaris appear in newspapers. So Vision of Brahma itself will happen to direct that if you go to this person, you will get knowledge to become prince and princess of Vaikunth. Like Arjun got the vision of Vishnu and DESTRUCTION. [It is mentioned in scriptures of Bhaktimarg that Arjun had got those visions].

The following is posted on 14th Sept 2008
vah geetaa sunaanevaale bhee koyi aise naheen kahenge ki hum raajaavon kaa raajaa banaate hain, manmanaabhav, mere bachche bano. Vah to Prajapita Brahma aur Jagadamba hee kah sakte. Apne ko koyi Prajapita Brahma kah na sake. KITNAA BHEE JHOOTAA VESH BANAAVE PARANTU YEH BAATEIN SAMJHAA NA SAKE. Yeh to ShivaBaba hee samjhaate hain.(Sakar Murli, 23-3-78, Pg 2)

Those who preach that (lokik) Gita do not say, we make King of Kings, manmanaabhav, become my children. Only Prajapita Brahma and Jagadamba can say that. Nobody can say I am Prajapita Brahma. Even if they put false costume (of Prajapita), they cannot explain these things. ShivBaba himself explains this (23-3-78, Page 2)

Here ShivaBaba had predicted with a considerable probability that in future somebody may come as false Prajapita. Is there anybody who declares himself as Prajapita other than Virendra Dixit?

PBKs cannot (or do not, or do very less compared to BKs) explain these things directly to newcomers. I remember one incident. When a newcomer being interested in BK philosophy met with PBKs. The PBK instead of giving Gyan, said to him, "Go take course in BK centre and then come to me". [I accidentally met that newcomer in a service place. he was surprised to know two different types.]

I have heard (from BKs) that Brahma Baba used to call even newcomers (and to those who were old people too) as bachce (child). I do not know whether Mama used to call others as child. But I have heard (of course, from BKs) that the doctor (an agyaani) who operated Mama got the feeling of being child in the company of Mama.

Does Virendra Dixit calls others (at least PBKs) as child?
Previous

Return to PBK