Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

mbbhat

BK

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post15 Jul 2008

ex-l wrote:warm, darkened room with noises going on ... heavy breathing, ?

Dear ex-l,

* It may not be possible to make you realize fully. You may realize this later (hope so).
* A thief will doubt another person also as thief.
* A liar will not get faith even in a person who follows truth.

*Even if non-veg food is kept in front of a vegetarian person, it will not tempt him.

john

reforming BK

Post15 Jul 2008

ex-l wrote:But please also allow me to remind mbbhat, that for the first 20 years Lekhraj Kirpalani and the early Brahma Kumaris did think and call himself Prajapati God Brahma, the Gita Inventor ... and there was no mention of Shiva until after 1950 according to the publish documents we have here. Your response please
mbbhat wrote:The documents may say like that. But- think on the following incidents and possibilities.

It was 20 years of belief not five minutes and, surely, if these were official documents they would have been approved by Godfather Brahma at the time?

All I read from you is a flimsy list of excuses from someone blinded by the senior BKs.

Why don't you ask someone within the BKSWU who was around at the time, rather than guessing?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:* A thief will doubt another person also as thief ...

Its funny how by your same logic, it does not take an idiot to spot an idiot ...

My friend, veiled insults are worse than honest ones ... and you are headed off topic - which is the subject of Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance). From my point of view, I remember that you told us you do not even follow full Maryadas, go to class etc. So, neither a BK nor an ex-BK ... and yet such a self-appointed guru ... who exactly do you think you are?
john wrote:Why don't you ask someone within the BKSWU who was around at the time, rather than guessing?

... and expect us to believe such logically fallacious Proofs™ ?

mbbhat

BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Dear ex-l soul,

*Please excuse me for writing like this. My aim is not to hurt you. Then how to explain you?

*Somebody considered me as BK splinter group, somebody as computer, somebody perhaps the worst soul in this world. I have already said about me that I am a BK. Now- if you ask me who you are - what should I say?

*It is of no use to contact senior BKs for documents. I have explained even that also clearly. Perhaps all are busy in their own things or caught in drama (then what should I say?).

*Are you not interested in my photo now?

Dear John Soul,

I have written my views very clearly. In case, if anything new comes in my mind, I will write in brief.

tom

ex-BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Hi folks,

I do believe that mbbhat can do any sort of spectacular show with his ding. There are fakirs who are managing their hearts to stop or to stop breathing for a while. I saw in YouTube once with my own eyes a man pulling a track with his ding :D. Not a big deal. Depends on how much one exercises. Has nothing to do with Gyan. As he is not a BK - whoever refuses to go to the center regularly is a non BK - he does not know that "celibacy is not purity".

mbbhat's eagerness to "serve" the poor prostitutes must be to have a convenient place to exercise. ;)

With what sort of things is he challenging us!! Just see where his remembrance is all the time!!!

... with best wishes for all of us.

mbbhat

BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Dear Tom Soul,

Thanks for your good estimation.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:Are you not interested in my photo now?

Oh, yes ... as real PROOF of your stage none of this idle boasting any more!

Standing naked (except for a BK badge naturally) serving some young attractive prostitute being ... NOT AFFECTED AT ALL please.

Best go to morning class before hand though just in case ...

mbbhat

BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Dear ex-l soul,

I have just passport size photo with dressed in suit now. Do not go too ahead. You may not be able to return.

Very, Very happy to know that you are not at all affected. It is good that you all are very stable like a King (RajaYogi). Anyhow, many many thanks for good blessings.

john

reforming BK

Post15 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:It is of no use to contact senior BKs for documents. I have explained even that also clearly. Perhaps all are busy in their own things or caught in drama (then what should I say?).

You should ask them for an account of the history of the Yagya.

The account presented on the BKSWU websites has been re-written. Whichever way you look at it that is very bad and deceit is deceit however much you try and dress it up. Ask:-
    When did Murli classes start?
    In what year did ShivaBaba really first make an appearence?
    and why is the term ShivaBaba not mentioned for the first 20 years?
    Who were 'The Golden Circle?
    Who were the children who taught class and drill to Mama and Baba?
Perhaps all are busy in their own things

For something touted as true knowledge how can they be too busy to reveal the truth?

It is your duty to find and reveal the truth if service is your true aim. How can the BKSWU lie with your excuse, that they would maybe lose followers if they told the truth, surely in plain speak that is termed as fraud?

mbbhat

BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Dear John Soul,

I am not saying that I will not go into those details. I have that wish. But in Murli, it is not directed by Baba specifically that you should spend much time for these things. I give first importance to the repeating points in Murli and then slowly try other things. I am not against you or anybody. There is limitation for human beings.

* Truly speaking, even a BK cannot complain editing of Murli with body-conscious. In one Murli, Baba has said, "Even if you remember just one point of knowledge, your boat (of life) will be saved". I will try to mention the date.

* The thing in this drama is nobody can complaint the other, because everybody is an actor. If we are honest, Baba will give us. You see, even if I am quite satisfied in my life, still I have the guity of not remembering Baba 8 hours per day. I can demand Baba if I love him fully. Otherwise, the birthright has no meaning. Anyhow, I will not take much space here. Thank you for bearing with me.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:But in Murli, it is not directed by Baba specifically that you should spend much time for these things.

How can you tell when the very same people are directing the editing and re-writing of the very same Murlis?

mbbhat

BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Dear Ex- l soul,

I think- this editing started after the PBKs. When PBKs started misinterpreting the Murlis and caused disturbance, then these BKs might have taken that action. But as for my knowledge, the editing is just those points that relates to BK-PBK issues

*And one more thing is, if a point repeats say 10 times, (BKs) cut three times (say) and the size of the Murli reduces. But I think this is less.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Actually I'd like to ask of forum members: EXACTLY WHO or WHAT is one supposed to have Accurate Yaad (remembrance) of.

Given the dicussions of late and all the realisations I'd say that many are being taught to have 'accurate remembrance' of something or someone that s being projected into their awareness and is only a hologram of memory ...

bansy

Post15 Jul 2008

I think- this editing started after the PBKs. When PBKs started mis-interpreting the Murlis and caused disturbance, then these BKs might have taken that action. But as for my knowledge, the editing is just those points that relates to BK-PBK issues

There is no fear when there is truth, so why should anyone fear of any other if what they have is the truth ? Maybe I should put the word truth in the previous sentence in quotes and trademarks "truth" (TM).

So paulkershaw is right to point out on what are you in accurate remembrance of ? Maybe "remembrance" is also another trademark.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Jul 2008

mbbhat wrote:I think- this editing started after the PBKs. When PBKs started mis-interpreting the Murlis and caused disturbance, then these BKs might have taken that action. But as for my knowledge, the editing is just those points that relates to BK-PBK issues

Dear Brother,
Your statement is partially correct. Cutting of words in the Murlis used to take place during the times of Brahma Baba also and probably between 1969 and 1976 also when PBKs were not in existence. Here is a Murli point that proves this:
“Writing Murlis is a very good service; everyone would feel happy; they would give blessings. Baba the writing (akshar or letters) is very good. Otherwise they write that the writing is not good. Baba, they cut and send the Vanis to us. Our gems are stolen. Baba we are entitled that – all the gems that emerge from your mouth should reach us. These words would be spoken only by those who are ananya (in literal sense it means unique, but could also mean ‘dear ones’). The service of Murlis should be done very nicely. One must learn all the languages. Marathi, Gujarati, etc... Just as Baba is merciful, the children must also become merciful.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 12.03.07, pg.3 published by BKs, translated by a PBK)
I don't know the reasons why the cutting used to be done during those days. Probably it was due to lack of proper recording facilities or may be just as you said they must have deleted repetitive points. But after the emergence of PBKs, most of the cutting and editing is to counter the PBKs.
Anyways, do you think this editing and cutting of Murlis is correct?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK