Who is Maya ???

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post04 May 2008

According to you, before 18th January 1969, Brahma did not play any Mayavi role, then do you not consider his role, before 18th January 1969, as a part of 'the story of Bharat' specified in The Ladder picture? Do you not count that period of the Confluence Age before 18th January 1969, as a part of Day & Night of Brahma? And, do you not count that period as shooting period, i.e, period of rehearsal?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 May 2008

new knowledge wrote:According to you, before 18th January 1969, Brahma did not play any Mayavi role, then do you not consider his role, before 18th January 1969, as a part of 'the story of Bharat' specified in The Ladder picture? Do you not count that period of the Confluence Age before 18th January 1969, as a part of Day & Night of Brahma? And, do you not count that period as shooting period, i.e, period of rehearsal?

I am not an expert in Godly knowledge to answer all your queries regarding what happened before 1969 and the how and why of it; i am sharing whatever i have studied from Murlis and Vanis; if i do not have any Murli points to support my answer, then that query is better left unanswered.
shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post05 May 2008

shivsena wrote:
Bindishiv(as boatman-khivayaa) is not going to take anyone to Ram-rajya, He will take everyone to Paramdham and i do not want to go to Paramdham.

Dear Brother,
The small difference between you and the BKs is that the BKs remember Supreme Father Shiva in Brahma Baba's body and you remember Rambap in Brahma Baba's body. Also it is said in the Murlis that "you will never receive anything by remembering this Brahma." All Brahmins who have accurate remembrance will be allowed entrance to Ram-rajya and there should be only one method of accurate remembrance. But you are the only PBK who is having a different remembrance method, so either you or the rest of the other PBKs' are having an inaccurate remembrance. If your remembrance method is correct, then you along with Rambap and the vijaymala souls will be dancing in happiness in Ram-rajya. The rest of the other PBKs will be taken to Paramdham with BindiShiv as per your views. Can you tell me how can a bindi guide other souls to Paramdham? Can a soul without a body take other souls to Paramdham?

Om Shanti -- indie.

bansy

Post05 May 2008

how can a bindi guide other souls to Paramdham? Can a soul without a body take other souls to Paramdham?

This could have been discussed elsewhere in the forum, but can any BK or PBK explain once more how does bindi Supreme Soul enter the Chariot as a point of light, and then how points of light move after they leave the body ? Is the physical representation of a point of light floating through the air (on a spiritual dimension) the correct description ?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post05 May 2008

pbkindiana wrote: Can you tell me how can a bindi guide other souls to Paramdham? Can a soul without a body take other souls to Paramdham?
Om Shanti -- indie.

Dear indiana.

That is exactly i also want to know; if BKs and PBKs believe that some bindishiv comes from Paramdham to act as bap-teacher-satguru and guide in 1937 then how does he come to this earth without a body and if Shivbindi can come from Paramdham without a body then why cannot He take everyone to Paramdham without a body.

bansy wrote:Is the physical representation of a point of light floating through the air (on a spiritual dimension) the correct description ?

Dear bansi Bhai.
You query is very valid; i think there is much more deeper meaning to Paramdham and shivbindi than what we think. Just imagining and representing God Shiva as bindi on paper and firmly believing that God Shiva comes from some imaginary world Paramdham above in space, may be one of the biggest mistake, that BKs and we PBKs have been making for last so many decades.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post05 May 2008

andrey wrote:Everyone has to go to Paramdham is not it. We go to sukhdam through Paramdham.

Those who wish to go to some Paramdham above with Shiv, then they will have to leave their bodies, and i do not want to leave this body and go to Paramdham; i wish to go Ram-rajya with this body along with Ramshivbaba. Is there any Murli which says that we have to go to sukhdham through Paramdham??; All BKs believe that we have to go to Paramdham first and then come to sukhdham with another body; they can never believe that someone can go to sukhdham directly ; Is the same thing taught in Advanced Knowledge ???

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post05 May 2008

Suffice to say that even after 70 years of Yagya, all of us are nursery students. None of us knows who, what & how about the Godly knowledge even though we have gone through nearly 13,000 Murlis, thousands of Avyakt Vanis & hundreds of CDs/VCD*. Nobody knows the real form, name, attributes, liabilities, & incarnation of ShivBaba. What is meant by He is incorporeal?? What's difference between Bindi stage & incorporeal stage? Brother shivsena, what is the difference between Bindi Shiv (Dot Shiv) & 100% incorporeal stage of RamShivbaba?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post05 May 2008

new knowledge wrote: Brother shivsena, what is the difference between Bindi Shiv (Dot Shiv) & 100% incorporeal stage of RamShivbaba?

I have said this again and again, that to me, bindishiv and the 100% incorporeal stage of Ram(bindi-swaroop stage) is one and the same thing. I always see zero(Shiv) and one(Ram) combined.
shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post05 May 2008

shivsena wrote:I have said this again and again, that to me, bindishiv & the 100% incorporeal stage of Ram(bindi swaroop stage) is one and the same thing. I always see zero (Shiv) and one(Ram) combined.

1) If Bindi Shiv (Dot Shiv) & 100% incorporeal stage of Ram is one & the same thing, the question of their being combined does not arise at all. OK?
2) You also equate '100% incorporeal stage' of Ram with 'Bindi Swaroop stage, i.e,

100% incorporeal stage = Bindi stage?
Then, what is wrong with BKs & PBKs, if they meditate on Bindi Shiv?
3) If you don't want to go to Paramdham &, also according to you, RamShivbaba & Rudra souls will not go to the Confluence/Golden Aged Heaven, then where will be their residential complex in future?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post05 May 2008

Sorry, due to use of mobile phone, I am facing some technical problems. The same article is posted twice. I cannot find delete button.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post06 May 2008

Dear PBK Brothers.

In Murli 16-5-87, Shiva says, "Yeh Prabhu aur Maya ka naatak hai" ( meaning that "this is a play of God and Maya'')
In the above point Shiva is clearly saying that this whole Sangamyugi play(drama) is based on God and Maya; BKs and PBKs would interpret it as God Bindishivbaba and Maya as 5 vices; but i feel that Shiva is not talking about Himself and 5 vices, but Shiva is describing the play, the climax of which is going to be revealed in future, about who is the personified form of God and Maya, and this is the only mystery in this Godly knowledge which remains to be solved.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post07 May 2008

Is there any Murli which says that we have to go to sukhdham through Paramdham?;

Yes.

You say God should say to PBKs that I am your Father Teacher and Satguru and everything will be fine. Only God is Father-teahcer-satguru, is not it? So if God says I am God he is Harnyakashap according to the Murli.

You do not give reply. It is said in the Murli that Father gives directions through the mouth and Maya does not give directions through the mouth. You say Advanced Knowledge is directions of Maya. Whatever you say is it along with or against the Murli?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 May 2008

Dear PBK Brothers.

Just presenting a small paragraph from wikipedia, which describes 'Maya'.

Maya in Hindu philosophy :
''In Advaita Vedanta philosophy, Maya is the limited, purely physical and mental reality in which our everyday consciousness has become entangled. Maya is held to be an illusion, a veiling of the true, unitary Self — the Cosmic Spirit also known as Brahman. Maya is neither true nor untrue. Since Brahman(supreme sonsciousness) is the only truth, Maya cannot be true. Since Maya causes the material world to be seen, it cannot be untrue. Hence, Maya is described as indescribable. She has two principle functions — one is to veil Brahman and obscure and conceal it from our consciousness; the other is to present and promulgate the material world and the veil of duality instead of Brahman. The veil of Maya is piercable and with diligence and knowledge. Consider an illusion of a rope being confused as a snake in the darkness. Just as this illusion gets destroyed when true knowledge of the rope is perceived, similarly, Maya gets destroyed for a person, when they perceive Brahman with transendental knowledge. When the reflection of Brahman falls on Maya, then it appears as God (the Supreme Lord). Where the duality of the world is regarded as true, Maya becomes the divine magical power of the Supreme Lord. Maya is the veritable fabric of duality and she performs this role at the behest of the Supreme Lord. God is not bound by Maya, just as a magician is not illusioned and deluded by their own magic.''

In the above paragraph, worldly scholars have clearly described Maya as the divine power of the Supreme self and is virtually inseperable from the Lord and it is the causative agent to spread Duality in the world. Duality starts from Copper Age in the broad drama and in this behad ka drama, Maya causes duality from 1988-89.

Is it not ironical that the worldly scholars of bhakti-marg have described Maya accurately as per the Murlis of Shiva and we BKs/PBKs(who are supposed to be Gyani souls) are completely oblivious of the fact, that Maya is God's creation and plays a equally powerful role through the same Chariot through which God (supreme self) is going to be revealed in future. Maya is inseperable shadow of the Supreme self, and to pierce this shadow a deep study of Murlis and Vanis is most imperative. This is what i feel.

shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post09 May 2008

shivsena wrote:That is exactly i also want to know; if BKs and PBKs believe that some bindishiv comes from Paramdham to act as bap-teacher-Satguru and guide in 1937 then how does he come to this earth without a body and if Shivbindi can come from Paramdham without a body then why cannot He take everyone to Paramdham without a body.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

All souls come to this earth without a body and enter into a body to accomplish a task. So similarly, Supreme Soul Shiv too needs a body to accomplish His task. A soul without a body is powerless, so Supreme Soul Shiv needs a Chariot to take back the rest of the souls who will perish in Destruction.

Om Shanti -- indie.

bansy

Post09 May 2008

pbkindiana wrote:All souls come to this earth without a body and enter into a body to accomplish a task.

I am not tring to pick words here, but what is the task mankind to do ; what is the task mankind has to do for the world at the Golden Age when it is already perfect ? Or simply put, what is the whole purpose of being in a body when it is fine to simply stay as a soul ? A general query to all.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK