Percentage Bhakti in PBK

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Nov 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. Yes, shooting of Bhakti is going on to some extent among the PBKs also but the above statements are not completely true.

Dear arjun Bhai.

Since you agree that shooting of Bhakti is going on in PBKs, and you also claim that ShivBaba is giving Advanced Knowledge, then please tell us what is the percentage of Bhakti and what is the percentage of Gyan in the Advance Party?

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Nov 2007

Shivsena wrote:Since you agree that shooting of Bhakti is going on in PBKs, and you also claim that ShivBaba is giving Advanced Knowledge, then please tell us what is the percentage of Bhakti and what is the percentage of Gyan in the Advance Party?

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. I cannot calculate the percentage, but I guess it is lesser than the gross/subtle Bhakti that the BKs do.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post11 Nov 2007

And shivsena is going to lay the foundation of Royal Bhakti which is even more subtle than that of PBKs.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post07 Dec 2007

new knowledge wrote:And shivsena is going to lay the foundation of Royal Bhakti which is even more subtle than that of PBKs.

If you feel that i am doing more subtle Bhakti than PBKs then it is your problem not mine. i think i am making a very serious attempt to understand the words of Shiva, which have been spoken in Sakar Murlis and if you feel that by defecting to Vishnu Party and accepting their philosophy you are in gyan-marg, then you are living in an illusionary world of your own creation.

Time will tell the truth, as to who is doing Bhakti and who is trying to understand Gyan.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Dec 2007

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Omshanti. We may have differences of opinion with ex-PBKs, but they too are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect, irrespective of their affiliations.

I cannot churn The Knowledge as deeply as you or new knowledge, but I respect all those who churn and produce new questions and views.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post07 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. We may have differences of opinion with ex-PBKs, but they too are human beings and deserve to be treated with respect, irrespective of their affiliations. I cannot churn The Knowledge as deeply as you or new knowledge, but I respect all those who churn and produce new questions and views.

Dear arjun Bhai.

i have treated everyone with utmost respect right from the start but if someone passes some remark against me then i am not going to take it lying down. i am going to pay him back in the same currency. You can call it offensive, i call it self-defence.

shivsena.

Return to PBK