PBK Shivsena's beliefs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post20 Nov 2007

new knowedge wrote:My dear Brother shivsena, who is the main hero actor of Ramayan? - Rambap (Veerendra Dev Dixit)? Or Bharat (soul of Krishna as supposed by you)? Or Silver Age Ram (believed to be Vedanti)? And if Bharat (soul of Krishna?) is not that hero, then why is it said in Murli, "Tum samjhaa saktey hai ki Ramayan kee kathaa aadi saaree Bharat par hai" (You can make it clear that the story of Ramayan etc are entirely pointed towards Bharat)?? - Logically does not this Murli point indirectly indicate that the main hero of Ramayan, i.e, Ram is Bharat??

Dear Brother,

Your views are logical. Also these Murli quotes directly indicates that Ram is Bharat.

MU 12/1/75 - You can say that the whole story of Ramayana is applicable to Bharat.

MU 28/12/72 - Bharat has been totally defamed. He had many queens. He ran away with so and so. He stole cream. He had so many children. Actually all these are the stories of Prajapita Brahma, instead of him, Krishna has been shown.

Om Shanti - pbkdivya

pbkdivya

PBK

Post20 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:When Ram=Shiv then only the true Gita knowledge will be given; by that time all the existing PBKs except 108 souls will realise that the whole Advanced Knowledge is Bhakti and will leave Baba's hand by their intellect and only when 108 rudramala souls are left with the Father then the true Gita Gyan will be spoken; and this Gyan will be heard only by 108 souls who have 100% faith in ramshivbaba

Dear Brother,

If all the 108 souls have 100% faith equally, then how is the rosary of 108 is going to be formed? Only one soul has 100% faith and he becomes the master of the world and the rest comes numberwise. Also it is no where is any Murlis or Avyakt Vanis that say only the 108 will not leave the Father's hand but it is said in (AV- 9/4/73 --- At the beginning of the Yagya, the entire world was on one side and one single soul was on the other side. All that happened at the beginning will repeat itself at the end.) So all PBKs, inclusive you too, will leave Father's hand when doubts creep into their minds and when faith is restored, they come back numberwise to form the rosary of 108.
this is the beauty and the secret of this unlimited Sangamyugi drama.

Absolutely true. Only ShivBaba's knowledge is beautiful.
I have said before also that there is no other Chariot of Shiva except the present body of Veerendra Dev Dixit

Again, it is the absolute truth.

Om Shanti,
pbkdivya

arjun

PBK

Post20 Nov 2007

Answers received from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) to some of Shivsena Bhai's questions through email No.33211/07, dtd.8.11.07, which I could not post here as I was on tour:

Shivsena Bhai: You have pointed a finger at the BK family about the various programmes and playing of songs (like in Bhakti-marg); but you have forgotten that the same thing is repeated in the PBK family also in every morning class and even when Baba is face to face. The PBKs are in the same boat of Bhakti like the BKs, maybe at a more subtle level. So Shrimat is not being followed in BK centers nor the PBK centers.
Baba's answer: One leaves Bhaktimarg gradually. It will not be left suddenly.

Shivsena Bhai: PBKs have been listening to cds and VCD* without understanding anything and just nodding their heads to whatever is said there in.
Baba's answer: It is all right PBKs do not understand anything, but who is your Father! ?

Shivsena Bhai: Every year, many surrendered Sisters are leaving the Advance Party and many more become more frustrated but do not have the courage to leave, as they have closed all doors of their lokik life (just like the BK Sisters).
Baba's answer: This is the bonding of love, this is not the bonding of force. They have written the affidavit and if the want they can go back writing the affidavit.

Shivsena Bhai: If ShivBaba is in Advance Party at present, then Mama (first surrendered soul to ShivBaba) would not have to leave the party and return to lokik life.
Baba's answer: Has Baba forbidden any one to go? One may write and go.

Shivsena Bhai: Is there is any soul (in the BK or PBK family) who attains 100% incorporeal stage, like Shiva (nirakari stage i.e. totally devoid of body consciousness) after coming in this Godly knowledge. If the answer is YES, then which is that soul ?? and if the answer is NO, then why it is repeatedly said in Amrit Vela that we have to attain ''Nirakari, Nirvikari, and Nirahankari'' stage like the Father.
Baba's answer: 100 yrs of Confluence Age is fixed. The study is of 100 yrs. Those whose (stage) will have to become (Nirakari, i.e. incorporeal, Nirvikari, i.e. viceless and Nirahankari, i.e. egoless) will become.

Shivsena Bhai: In Murlis, it is said that the whole knowledge can be understood in only two words "Alaf and Be" and it is also said in Murlis that if you have not understood ALAF, then you will not understand anything. So I feel that none of the BKs or PBKs or any soul of Vishnu Party has ever defined who ALAF is nor given any thought about who is BE.
Baba's answer: Arey! What do “Alaf and Be” mean? The creator is Father Ram and creation is child Krishna. Baba has said all The Knowledge is contained /merged in the creator and creation.

Shivsena Bhai: If ShivBaba is there in Advance Party, then there would have been unity amongst the souls and not seperation of souls into various parties;
Baba's answer: The shooting is going on, isn’t it? Of scattering. The shooting of Copper and Iron Age takes place doesn’t it?

Shivsena Bhai: If ShivBaba is there in Advance Party, then it would have been Brahma ka din and Vishnu would have presented to the world (as per the Murlis); but the PBKs are in deep slumber (like kumbhakaran of mahabharat) and they still do not know that the shooting period of Kaliyug(Brahma ki raat) is going on and only when this Brahma ki raat ends that the real part of Ramshivbaba will begin and Vishnu will be revealed to the world.
Baba's answer: Now Brahma’s day is not going on but (Brahma’s) night is going on but Prajapita’s night is not going on.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post22 Nov 2007

arjun wrote: Shivsena Bhai: In Murlis, it is said that the whole knowledge can be understood in only two words "Alaf and Be" and it is also said in Murlis that if you have not understood ALAF, then you will not understand anything. So I feel that none of the BKs or PBKs or any soul of Vishnu Party has ever defined who ALAF is nor given any thought about who is BE.
Baba's answer: Arey! What do “Alaf and Be” mean? The creator is Father Ram and creation is child Krishna. Baba has said all The Knowledge is contained /merged in the creator and creation.
[/color]

Dear arjun Bhai.

The above answer to "Alaf and Be" is again proof of ambiguity of teachings of Advanced Knowledge; in some cassettes it is said that Ram is creator and in some cassettes it is said that ShivBaba is creator ; so equating the two, Ram= ShivBaba= creator ; so how can Ram be 'Bharat' ; that is the query which any logical mind would ask.

The problem with PBKs and Advanced Knowledge is that they have made 'all in one', just like 'Bhakti marg mein sabko milakar ek kar diya''; the equation in Advanced Knowledge is very simple: Ram=creator=ShivBaba=prajapita=Bharat=Shankar=Sangamyugi Krishna=Sangamyugi Narayan; this does not require any discriminating power just like Bhakti, but in gyan-marg one has to have the power to analyse which is Krishna's role and which is Ram's role when both are in the same body; and this power will be there only in 108;

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post22 Nov 2007

arjun wrote:Shivsena Bhai: If ShivBaba is there in Advance Party, then there would have been unity amongst the souls and not seperation of souls into various parties; Baba's answer: The shooting is going on, isn’t it? Of scattering. The shooting of Copper and Iron Age takes place doesn’t it?

Does it mean that ShivBaba comes to scatter the souls(not to unite them in one brotherhood) and do the shooting of copper and iron ages; and who comes to unite the souls after the shooting period; somebody more powerful than ShivBaba??? This is the most ridiculous thing i have heard.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post22 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:but in Gyan-marg one has to have the power to analyse which is Krishna's role and which is Ram's role when both are in the same body; and this power will be there only in 108

Omshanti.

Which Krishna are you asking us to recognize? The one who plays a part in that Golden Age which has no mention in the history and whom only 9 lakh souls will accept as their Prince? Or is it the role of Confluence-Aged Krishna which is going on now, who, I believe, will be recognized by the whole world?
Does it mean that ShivBaba comes to scatter the souls(not to unite them in one brotherhood) and do the shooting of copper and iron ages; and who comes to unite the souls after the shooting period; somebody more powerful than ShivBaba???; this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Has ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) said like this anywhere? It is only your interpretation. When even the parents in the most degraded Age, i.e. Iron Age do not cause any harm to their children, why will God Father come to scatter his children? We know that everything/every soul/Brahmin family in general passes through the sato, rajo, and tamo stages. When the Brahmin family in general passes through the tamo (degraded) stage it gets scattered into various groups, but ultimately everyone has to unite, is it not?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

andrey

PBK

Post22 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:This is, again, said in the cassettes and CDs by Krishna not by ShivBaba. If you have the date of avaykt Vani then please write the date and I will check it.

I do not have the date. When i get it i will write. But even this you don't need. You can say if in more than one Avyakt Vani it is mentioned about the rosary of 108 and in what way it is mentioned. Is it mentioned in such a way that we can conclude that the rosary of 108 has not yet been started to be formed at all.

Even if just a single soul's number is fixed in this number, then this soul is king is it not? He is even king of kings. Then what happens with the study of Rajayoga? Who taught it and when to this soul? The study has commenced is not it? So if it has commenced then ShivBaba should be present and the 100 % niraakari stage of the soul of Ram should have been achieved already.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post24 Nov 2007

Brother shivsena, have you been inspired by Navin Modi? I think you have developed the concept of 'Bindi Shivbap' getting inspired by Navin Modi. Am I write? This is not point of my objection. It's not wrong to be inspired by somebody to develop owns idealogy. I myself have been inspired by you & thanks for that. I just simply ask you about Navin Modian background of your thinking.

andrey

PBK

Post24 Nov 2007

There is this comparison of having faith and losing like taking birth and dying. The one we have faith in is like our Father or king and we are like his children or subjects.

To lose faith to something automatically means we gain faith in something else. Like when a child is born in a house of some Father, he forgets his last birth with his other Father.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post25 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:Does it mean that ShivBaba comes to scatter the souls(not to unite them in one brotherhood) and do the shooting of copper and iron ages; and who comes to unite the souls after the shooting period; somebody more powerful than ShivBaba???; this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

It has already been scattered. The Brahmin world is in chaos. So only ShivBaba has the power to unite the Brahmins into one family irrespective of whatever religion they belong.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post25 Nov 2007

new knowledge wrote:Brother shivsena, have you been inspired by Navin Modi? I think you have developed the concept of 'Bindi Shivbap' getting inspired by Navin Modi. Am I write? This is not point of my objection. It's not wrong to be inspired by somebody to develop owns idealogy. I myself have been inspired by you & thanks for that. I just simply ask you about Navin Modian background of your thinking.

Please stop jumping to conclusions without sufficient data. i am just inspired by Ramshivbaba and his 100% nirakari stage. i rely on his rememberance alone (ek bal ek bharosa - Ramshivbaba).

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post09 Dec 2007

pbkdivya wrote:It has already been scattered. The Brahmin world is in chaos, so only ShivBaba has the power to unite the Brahmins into one family irrespective of whatever religion they belong.

Dear divya bhen.

Since you agree that the PBK Brahmin world is in total chaos, then please tell me which ShivBaba will come and unite the Brahmins into one family; and if ShivBaba is already playing the part of bap-teacher-satguru in PBK family, so why unity is not there?? This is what i am not able to digest.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

There is the role of establishment and also of destruction. It is said on one side there are cries of victory and on the other - cries of distress. If you see only chaos maybe you have placed yourself on the wrong side.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

Shivsena wrote:Since you agree that the PBK Brahmin world is in total chaos, then please tell me which ShivBaba will come and unite the Brahmins into one family; and if ShivBaba is already playing the part of bap-teacher-Satguru in PBK family, so why unity is not there?? This is what I am not able to digest.

I remember you wrote recently in reply to Sachkhand's post that you expect ShivBaba's role to begin in January, 2010. So, will the entire PBK family become united in January, 2010 itself?? If that is true then what role will be played by ShivBaba from January, 2010 to 2036???

We all know very well that everything passes through sato, rajo, tamo. In every drama/cinema, although the Hero actor comes on the stage/screen much earlier in the drama/cinema, the climax of the drama/cinema takes place only in the end. So, how can you expect that everything will happen smoothly and suddenly?

In a recent discussion CD ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) clarified that unlike the general expectation among the PBKs, it is not the Golden Aged Krishna, who will take physical birth in 2018, but the revelation-like birth of the Confluence-Aged Krishna will take place in 2018. He clarified that the Golden Aged Krishna may take birth somewhere around 2036 and that the population of nine lakh deities of the first birth of Golden Age may be achieved till about 150 years from 2036 because the deities of the first birth of Golden Age may continue to take birth till the end of the first birth, which could be upto 150 years. The average age of deities in Golden Age would be around 150 years.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

pbkdivya

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

Dear shivsena Bhai,

For your information, I am not a Sister but a Brother. I am divyaham carlos, a zoroastrian residing in australia.
shivsena wrote:Since you agree that the PBK Brahmin world is in total chaos, then please tell me which ShivBaba will come and unite the Brahmins into one family;

Dear Brother,

To unite the disorganized PBK world, only lawful administration is required. Supreme Soul Shiv's task is to give knowledge, inheritance and causes true salvation. The only personality who can discipline the PBK world is Rambap. For Rambap to apply force on the PBK world, he needs to attain the 100% incorporeal stage as ShivBaba. When Ram's soul emulates the 100% nirakari stage as Father Shiv, then it is said "like Father like son," or shiv-shankar. When Rambap's stage is parallel to Supreme Father Shiv, then only Father's role is predominant. As it is said that neither the dot nor alaf alone can do anything. Both need each other for the task to be accomplished.

After Rambap has attained the stage that is equal to Father Shiv, then both the fathers will transform Brahma's night into day. When Brahma's becomes Vishnu and leaves the personality of Shankar to enter a female personality to play the role of Jagadamba as it is said in the Murli:- "He is the true elder mother."

The PBK world which comprises of seeds of different religions can only be united when Rambap takes the Rudra form (i.e. the fierceful form), then everyone got seated on their own seats. Only then the true Gita is spoken as it is said:- "Gita was sung in the Confluence Age only when the Destruction had taken place".
and if ShivBaba is already playing the part of bap-teacher-Satguru in PBK family, so why unity is not there?? This is what I am not able to digest.

No, the role of bap-teacher-sadguru hasn't commenced yet. It commences when Rambap emulates Supreme Soul Shiv's 100% incorporeal stage.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK