PBK Shivsena's beliefs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: PBK Shivsena's beliefs

Post07 Sep 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

So can Advanced Knowledge be called a confusing cocktail knowledge, with Brahma reading the Murlis and Ram churning and Shiva explaining? Since there is no co-ordination between the 3 souls (Ram-krishna-shiv), poor PBKs are left to guess who is talking what. I just hope that most PBKs are aware of this fact.

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Re: Is anyone victim of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya VV)?

Post07 Sep 2008

When i again realised that PBKs are no better than BKs, and the whole Advanced Knowledge is a trap, i realised my folly and left the PBKs

It is said that "Nischay buddhi vijayanti, sanshay buddhi vinashanti".

After 1976, some BKs lost faith in Baba (sanshay mein aa gaye) because Destruction did not take place as mentioned in the Murlis but then it was revealed through Shankar that it was about the Destruction in the Yagya itself, and thus it was proved that the words of Baba were misunderstood. This is also happening in Advanced Knowledge where PBKs are losing faith because of misunderstanding the clarification of Murlis and Avyakt Vanis given by ShivBaba.
remembering God in my own way

It is only seen in Bhakti marg that people remember God in their own way.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Is anyone victim of AIVV (Adhyatmik Ishwariya VV)?

Post07 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:It is said that "Nischay buddhi vijayanti, sanshay buddhi vinashanti".

Nischay and sanshay for whom??? bindi ShivBaba or Ramshivbaba(Ram+Shiv).

All BKs have nischay for bindishivbaba in Lekhraj Kirpalani and all PBKs have nischay for bindi ShivBaba in Virendra Dev Dixit; but the real nischay is for the combined Ram=Shiv=Ramshivbaba which will give the inheritance. Only remembering bindi ShivBaba is sarvavaypi ka Gyan which does not give any varsa.

Neither the BKs or PBKs know the real meaning of nischay buddhi and sanshay buddhi. You can keep on remembering bindi and see the result in future.

It is only seen in Bhakti marg that people remember God in their own way.

I never said that I am in Gyan marg; it is the PBKs who say that they are in gyan-marg and I am challenging that fact that all are in bhakti-marg and Gyan marg has still not started.
shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:I just hope that most PBKs are aware of this fact.

They are. And for those that are not aware, you are always available to guide them till January 2010 when according to you Ramshivbaba will get revealed :D

If you are able to predict the date of God's revelation, are you not greater than Him?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

arjun wrote:They are. And for those that are not aware, you are always available to guide them till January 2010 when according to you Ramshivbaba will get revealed. If you are able to predict the date of God's revelation, are you not greater than Him?

Dear arjun Bhai.

You are just stuck on one date and that also you are quoting wrongly ; if you read my post carefully, i have mentioned that anytime after jan 2010 onwards (not in jan 2010)ShivBaba could be revealed in Advance Party and PBKs will realise that maya-ravan is misleading them. Moreover when Advance Party prophesised about the date of destruction in 2000 which did not materialise and when basic party prophesised about the destruction in 1976 which it did not come true, then why are you so obssessed with my prediction of 2010 onwards about revelation of ShivBaba and Maya. It may or may not materialise.

Also it has been said in Vanis(i will give you the date later) that the date of revelation and destruction is the job of my Trikaldarshi children(jyotishi bacche) to find out and ShivBaba can never fix the date of revelation. So i am not a fool nor greater than ShivBaba to predict his exact date of revelation. It is amazing that you cannot see how Maya is fooling PBKs with various dates of revelation and the arrival of the third murti and the date of destruction.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post08 Sep 2008

Aur yeh lagaa Sixer!

Arjun, next ball please.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

I firmly believe that the whole Advanced Knowledge is Krishna's invention which is establishing jhoot khand and Shiv and Ram are both silent observers

How can Shiv in the body of Ram be called as a silent observer when it is said in the Murli that "baap ko ant tak Gyan sunaana hain" ?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

suryavanshi wrote: How can Shiv in the body of Ram be called as a silent observer when it is said in the Murli that "baap ko ant tak Gyan sunaana hain" ?

Dear Bhai.

When Ram can be silent(vanprashti ie Vani se pare) and doing continous Yoga to burn the sins(as per Advanced Knowledge) then why should Shiv enter into Vani and do the girti-kala ki shooting during the period Brahma ki raat????

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:why should Shiv enter into Vani and do the girti-kala ki shooting during the period Brahma ki raat????

So you say Shiv has come to cause degradation?
shivsena wrote:i have mentioned that anytime after jan 2010 onwards (not in jan 2010)ShivBaba could be revealed in Advance Party and PBKs will realise that Maya-Ravan is misleading them.

I don't have time to search the old posts, but as far as I remember you had declared January, 2010 as the time for Ramshivbaba's revelation. If you really feel it could be anytime after 2010, then what is the difference between your prediction and the failed predictions of PBKs or BKs?
shivsena wrote:why are you so obssessed with my prediction of 2010 onwards about revelation of ShivBaba and Maya. It may or may not materialise.

When you can be obsessed with the one point agenda of proving advanced knowledge to be false, then don't we have the right to question your theories?

And when you yourself are not sure of your predictions then how can you criticise the predictions made by ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) or ShivBaba (through Dada Lekhraj)? Are you not misleading the souls of the world by making predictions about which you yourself are not confident?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

arjun wrote:So you say Shiv has come to cause degradation?

I am not saying that Shiv has come and giving explanations; it is PBKs who say so and i am opposing their belief; the degradation is caused by personified maya-ravan(which i have mentioned several times).Shiv and sadgati and Ravan and durgati go hand in hand.

Just as you took the previous predictions, take my predictions with a pinch of salt if it does not materialise.
shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:Just as you took the previous predictions, take my predictions with a pinch of salt if it does not materialise.

So you accept that you are deliberately playing with the lives of innocent people by making predictions which may or may not materialize like the one about destruction on coming Wednesday that is doing the rounds all around the world? ;)

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

arjun wrote:So you accept that you are deliberately playing with the lives of innocent people by making predictions which may or may not materialize like the one about destruction on coming Wednesday that is doing the rounds all around the world? ;)

Shiv played with the lives of innocent BKs by saying that 1976 was date of destruction; avaykt Brahma played with the lives of innocent BKs again by repeating what had been said in Murlis; then Baba Virendra Dev Dixit played with the lives of innocent PBKs by saying that destruction would come in 2000, nothing of which came true and you have nothing to comment about all that, but you have objection to an insignificant soul's benign prophecy; surely you are an obsessed person, who just wants to pick up the weak points of others and highlight them. Others may or may not be disturbed by my predictions but you certainly seem to be one.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:you have nothing to comment about all that, but you have objection to an insignificant soul's benign prophecy; surely you are an obsessed person, who just wants to pick up the weak points of others and highlight them.

By your own admission you wish to become a bead of the rosary of 108. You also keep challenging all the BKs and PBKs every day. You keep telling everyday that all PBKs are practicing Bhakti and supporting false Gita and don't have the power to challenge it. When you are doing that job of proving the entire advanced knowledge false how can you fool the world by calling yourself to be an insignificant soul? 108 among 700 billion souls can in no sense be insignificant. :-?

You keep talking day and night about the soul of Brahma Baba being Maya and you are calling others as obsessed. :D You don't participate in any other discussion on this forum except proving the entire advanced knowlede to be lies and you call others as obsessed !!!!! You don't step out the PBK section of this forum probably thinking that BKs and ex-BKs/non-BKs are anyway not going to be part of the rosary of 108 and thus find other sections to be a waste of time and call others as obsessed!!!!!!

suryavanshi

PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

why should Shiv enter into Vani and do the girti-kala ki shooting during the period Brahma ki raat????

Supreme Soul Shiv never does any shooting since He is asochta and akarta. The shooting is done by Brahma and Brahmin children. Supreme Soul Shiv only speaks Gyan through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit and this will continue till Brahma ki raat is not over, i.e. until the one second of Brahma so Vishnu has not come.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Sep 2008

suryavanshi wrote: Supreme Soul Shiv never does any shooting since He is asochta and akarta. The shooting is done by Brahma and Brahmin children. Supreme Soul Shiv only speaks Gyan through the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit and this will continue till Brahma ki raat is not over, i.e. until the one second of Brahma so Vishnu has not come.

Dear Bhai.
I cannot accept that on one hand ShivBaba is giving Gyan and on the other hand Brahma ki raat is going on; can you prove through Murli points that both things can go on simultaneously.
shivsena
PreviousNext

Return to PBK