Peace and harmoney

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

jaycdp

Peace and harmoney

Post21 Oct 2007

Om Shanti

All religions in this world seek peace. Brahmakumari and BrahmaKumari info, all of seek peace. Let us discus more about peace and harmony. How can we achieve peace and harmony while living in this immense disagreement?

Omshanti.

bansy

Post21 Oct 2007

Peace and harmony. This is indeed the aim.

First, get peace between the BKs and the PBKs. Such as by providing equality, all child equal in the eyes of God. Providing 5 year original Murlis equally to each and every child of God. Otherwise how can anyone be equal to God ?

And brahmakumaris.info ? There is more peace and harmony in this forum than there are in the divided families out there. Why not walk into a BK centre and talk about the PBK Gyan please. Then walk into a Vishnu Party centre and talk about the PBK Gyan please. That's just for starters. If you get past the other splinters, thrun left and make way to the Hare Krishna's, the Temples, Churches, Synagogues, Mosques, etc.

Peace and harmony. You've come to the right forum to try to do this. Though not everyone agrees. Because some people's peace is more peaceful than others. Some people's harmony is more harmonius than others. Some people's God is more Godly than others. Some people's vices are more vicious than others.

That is how equal we are.

But I agree with the initial thought, we seek peace and harmony. Keep doing this and it will be done. How it will be done is not for us to decide. Just flow with it. Or get off the boat which is not heading to the other shore but going in circles. It's very easy to get attached to a boat.

bansy

Post21 Oct 2007

The last statement was meant to mean that when the boat is the world, then you have peace and harmony. That is what God sees and it is what you see when you are in a detached position. If you are attached to a boat, you hold onto the sides. God is the ocean.

jaycdp

Post29 Oct 2007

:) Dear Bansi.

I like the term you used to describe Peace and Harmony. As far as some people concerns their God is more Godly, their Peace is more Peaceful and their Harmony is more Harmonious. I can say if someone's god is more Godly then you should not have any problem being in Peace with other people or other people's God. Same applies with peace and Harmony.

To be peaceful means to accept and accommodate every one. For example, we are aware of BK world, PBK world and also the world we live (the we all see). To create Harmony, we need to accept communism, we need to accept democracy, we need to accept religious freedom. We need to disagree with terrorists, we need to help out who is fighting for freedom etc. Other wise how can we find Harmony and peace?

Thank you.

Jayadeepan Chellath Manoli (Pro PBK).

sparkal

BK supporter

harmony, divisions and owning God

Post03 Nov 2007

I think we need to locate and accept our own peace and harmony not in an intellectual way, we all know we are peace, but in a practical natural way.

On a more local level, trying to own God Shiva is a sure way of creating divisions. We immediately reject, in the case of "Brahmins", or within the Brahmin Clan, the vast majority of the worlds population, which is nowhere near creating harmony or being harmonious. Nor is it anything to do with God the benefactor. We are therefore working against God Shiva if we are operating in this manner. It is disrespectful when we consider the universal nature of God.

All this bickering over who owns God is rather concerning. On the bigger picture, all this bickering as to who owns the world. Well, that will be sorted as with all other conflict, one way or, possibly the other.

Harmony will come when there is no secret, hidden or other agenda. Total transparency will bring harmony. Anything else will be out of tune, discordant and will not fit with the orchestra or the tune.

jaycdp

Post23 Nov 2007

OK you have explained the theory of who owns god is good . It has been going on for two thousand years.a Brahmin is true Brahmin when he cleaned up his old act and actor like a new clean and transparent. this is the only solution

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post24 Nov 2007

jaycdp wrote:OK you have explained the theory of who owns god is good . It has been going on for two thousand years.a Brahmin is true Brahmin when he cleaned up his old act and actor like a new clean and transparent. this is the only solution

What does it mean? Thank you

jaycdp

Post26 Nov 2007

:OK abraham I answering sparkal. I liked the thoughts of susgi. He was not sure about any thing he simply putting his thoughts out. I understood his thoughts.

What I understood from him. That there is no harmony in this world because people are trying to own god.

This is my understanding of sparkal. Now it is up to sparkal to explain or contradict further.

Thank you.

Return to PBK