Ramkrishna Paramhansa and Dada Lekharaj

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

anamik

BK

Ramkrishna Paramhansa and Dada Lekharaj

Post10 Jul 2007

Dear sweet souls,

I am starting this new thread inorder to get attention of you all, especially Arjun Bhai, so that he will get my opinion clarified from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

In my humble opinion, Dada Lekharaj was Ramakrishna Paramhansa in one of his previous births. This thought is haunting me. So I once again request Arjun Bhai to get my opinion verified from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit If not I am forced to believe my opinion.

Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has said that Dada Lekhraj was Surdas in one of his previous births. Then what problem is there in clarifying my query? By getting my opinion clarified, it will lead to know previous births of many other people related to Dada Lekharaj. And also to know more about this Yagya. ShivBaba has said in Murli that everything is based on Bhakti. It is said that whoever has done whatever kind of Bhakti, accordingly they will get Knowledge or understand The Knowledge. So I once again request Arjun Bhai to get my opinion clarified at the earliest, if possible in a week.
Thanks.
Yours,
Anamik.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jul 2007

Dear anamik Bhai,

Omshanti. Actually, twenty questions asked by members of this forum have been answered by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) long back and were held up due to translation, Hindi typing and checking. Once these questions are circulated to all the PBKs they will be posted on this forum and soon after that answers to your querry will be posted. I am sorry for the delay. However, I will try to produce the answer or its gist within a week.

But as far as I know both Dada Lekhraj and RamaKrishna Paramhansa were contemporaries. So the question of Dada Lekhraj being RamaKrishna Paramhansa should not arise. I will search the net and let you know.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Jul 2007

This has been covered in some other thread, hasn't it? Ramakrishna was born February 18, 1836 and died August 16, 1886.

According the BKWSU, Lekhraj Kirpalani was born in 1879, although this is general considered to be fictious in order to fit in with predictions in the Murlis that the Chariot/medium was 60 years old when Shiva entered.

According to court records reproduced by Prajapati Brahma-kumari Om Radhe of the Om Mandli (early PBIVV) in her book "Is This Justice?", Lekhraj Kirpalani was born approximately in 1885. So in one case it is not possible and if the other is possible, then it would have to defeat the BKWSU's claims of Lekhraj Kirpalani's date of birth. Are you will to do that?

But let us discuss not if but why you feel the need for Ramakrishna to have been Lekhraj Kirpalani?

Wikipedia wrote:Surdas was a Hindu poet, sant and musician of India. He is said to have been blind from birth. He is traditionally believed to have lived from 1483 to 1573, and to have lived in Vrindavan, near Mathura. While his poetry is loved by all who know it, there are at least two very different explanations of its origins. To some, the poet is believed to have been a disciple of the philosopher Vallabhacharya, and is believed to have composed one hundred thousand verses; the Lord Krishna is said to have completed the composition of another twenty-five thousand in his name. In this version of his life and works, it is believed that his collected poems, known as the "Sursagar" or "Ocean of Sur", were largely lost, leaving some 5000 surviving poems in current editions.

Tthe facts of his life, or of the "original" composition of any given verse, are simply unknowable. All we have for certain is a "Sur tradition", reflecting a vibrant and dynamic effort by many oral poets over a period of centuries.

This magnum opus is said to originally contain 100,000 poems or songs; however, today only 8,000 have survived. These songs on the life and adventures of Krishna were dictated by him to an assistant, who had to write faster than the poet could dictate! Endowed with an inner vision, the poet dictates as if he is seeing the exploits of Krishna directly.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jul 2007

Dear ex-l,

Thanks for providing the necessary information. Both ways, i.e. 1879 or 1885, Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) appears to be contemporary of Ramkrishna Paramhansa, considering that he died in 1886.

But as per the PBK theory, Dada Lekhraj was born around 1888. So, that way there is a possibility of Dada Lekhraj having been Ramkrishna Paramhansa. There are references about Ramakrishna Paramhansa (and possibly also Vivekananda) in the Sakar Murlis. Baba has mentioned about the divine visions caused to Ramkrishna Paramhansa in the Murlis.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

anamik

BK

Post15 Jul 2007

Dear Arjun Bhai,
After getting answer from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit please post the reply in this thread. I will really be grateful to you. Thanks.
Yours, Anamik.

arjun

PBK

Post21 Jul 2007

Dear Anamik Bhai,

Omshanti. The draft translation of the reply received from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and intimated to me over phone is as follows:

"Ramkrishna Paramhans, Vivekananda etc. whosoever's name has become very famous in the end, are the new souls who come from Paramdham."

This indicates that Ramkrishna Paramhansa was not the previous birth of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba).

I will produce the final translation along with the original reply in Hindi when I post the above Q&A in the thread 'Q&A with Baba'.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post25 Jul 2007

Prashna No.168: Kya Dada Lekhraj pichley janam may Ramkrishna Paramhans thay?

Uttar: Ye Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Vivekanand, jinka naam bahut baala hota hai ant me, vo saare to paramdhaam se aayee hui nayee atmaayen hain.

-----------------------------------------------

Question No.168: Was Dada Lekhraj Ramkrishna Paramhansa in his previous birth?

Ans: Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Vivekananda, etc. whosever’s name has become very famous in the end, are the new souls who have come from the Supreme Abode (Paramdhaam).

Return to PBK