BK Follower Threatened After Witnessing Teacher's Immorality

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BK Follower Threatened After Witnessing Teacher's Immorality

Post12 Aug 2023

Brahmakumaris Centres also have teacher and followers who are immoral in their activities, use abusive language, practice hinsa [violence] in order to conceal their wrong acts and deeds. Being a sufferer, I am talking about 6 accused of Brahmakumaris Centres Sector- 46 and 43 Chandigarh. They are Shivani at Chanderkala, Anil, Arvin and Sonia.

I saw them involved in sexual immoral activity in the ashram and Arvind also joined them and they beaten me badly and threatened me not to tell anyone about them. Later on, Sudhir also threatened me and beaten me to withdraw the court case.

Last date of the court case was 06/07/2022 filed against Shivani at Chanderkala (Teacher), Anil, Arvin, Sonia and Arvind who are associated with Sector- 46 Centre.

Case against Sudhir is also filed in the Court who is resident of Sector-43 Centre.
Next date of both the cases is 01/09/2022.

CNR No. of both the cases are -
1. CHCH030101272021
2. CHCH030145852022

Pink Panther

Re: BK Follower Threatened After Witnessing Teacher's Immora

Post16 Aug 2023

Maybe heading should be

"BK Follower Threatened After Witnessing BK Teachers Engaging in Normal Human Activity" ?

human being

Re: BK Follower Threatened After Witnessing Teacher's Immora

Post19 Aug 2023

Nothing remains normal if your mind becomes abnormal. Ultimate result of someone who forcefully represses his natural desires. Sad for all such people ... :sad:

Return to The BKWSU