Leading BK Pretending to be Famous Actress for 15 Years Caught

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

Arun1968

Leading BK Pretending to be Famous Actress for 15 Years Caught

Post27 Jun 2023

Revealed: Bharat Bhushan's daughter Aparajita Bhushan is not BK Prabha Mishra, the real Mandodari of Ramayana, the reality came out after 15 years

• For the last 15 years, people have been considering Prabha Mishra, who is associated with the Brahmakumari family, the actress who played the role of Mandodari in Ramayana.

• Mandodari was originally played by Aparajita, daughter of the great actor Bharat Bhushan,who is currently a writer

12.jpg
21.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVxY14ItkvM

Full Details here

RAMAYANA TV SERIAL

RAMAYANA
It originally aired between 1987 and 1988 on DD National and it was narrated by Ashok Kumar and the director Ramanand Sakar. The music was composed by Ravindra Jain. During its run, the show became most watched television series in the world, it had a viewership of 82 percent.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Anything goes - One more deception

Post28 Jun 2023

Good catch. Sadly, it's very typical for the BKs to lie in public and make inflated claims about themselves.

Tell me, how can an Age of Truth (Sat Yuga) be made out of a mountain of lies?

Here's the complete article (computer translated).
Revealed: Bharat Bhushan's daughter Aparajita Bhushan is not Prabha Mishra, the real Mandodari of Ramayana, the reality came out after 15 years

Author: Kamlesh Maheshwari

For the last 15 years, people have been considering Prabha Mishra, who is associated with the Brahmakumari family, the actress who played the role of Mandodari in Ramayana.The character of Mandodari was actually played by Aparajita, daughter of the great actor Bharat Bhushan, who is currently a writer.

Ramanand Sakar's Ramayana is being telecast again on TV after 34 years due to the coronavirus lockdown. While the viewers are reliving the memories on the pretext of this serial, it also revealed a truth regarding the actress who plays the role of Mandodari. In fact, for the last 15 years, the woman named Prabha Mishra, who has been identified as Mandodari by the people and the media, did not actually play the role of Mandodari. The truth is that this role was played by Aparajita Bhushan, daughter of the great actor Bharat Bhushan.

Dainik Bhaskar investigated this whole matter of losing the identity of a great character and got to know the truth by talking directly to Aparajita Bhushan. The story that unfolded after this, we are telling it as it is in the words of Aparajita.

I am Aparajita Bhushan, the elder daughter of Bharat Bhushan ji and live in Pune with my family. I moved away from the film industry about 23 years ago and have made my next career as a writer and motivational speaker.

This is about the month of January this year. When some well wishers brought it to my notice that if you search the word 'Mandodari' on the internet, your role of Mandodari in Ramanand ji's Ramayana comes up not by your name, but by the name of BK Prabha Mishra. This thing happened when there was neither a corona crisis nor there was any plan to telecast the Ramayana again.

I was shocked because this attack on my name and work was going on for the last 15 years. I did a Google search to find the old links and found that my well-wishers were right. I found that Prabha Mishra whose name is being told as Mandodari of Ramayana is associated with the prestigious organization Brahmakumaris.

After this I contacted the Brahmakumaris organization and told them the whole thing and said that due to this my work and my identity has been lost, or rather stolen. She listened to me very seriously and immediately took steps to help. It was through him that I contacted Prabha Mishra. After listening to everything, she gave me some strange arguments, which were beyond the truth.

She apologized to me after the truth and lies came to the fore. I was distressed and urged them to return my identity and delete all the interviews I have given in the last 15 years and give my explanation in writing for all the things they have done in the guise of my Mandodari role that I have not played that role. I just used it.

Even after several reminders, no action was taken from their side for two months. Then suddenly in the Corona lockdown, Doordarshan decided to show the Ramayana again. I started getting calls from the media and at the same time I started getting questions regarding the role of Prabha Mishra. Everyone was shocked when I told the truth and I was also advised to take legal steps, however I decided to ignore that advice.

I called Prabha ji again and asked her to give me an email and explain that I am not the real Mandodari, this role was played by Aparajita Bhushan. She sent me an email in the past and accepted his mistake and returned her Mandodari identity to me. Eventually, she cooperated with me and thus in good faith the truth prevailed in the whole matter.

For the last three months, this whole matter bothered me a lot. My family members were also saddened, but we presented our side in front of everyone with courage and truthfulness and sympathy. I have asked Prabha ji to present her side. My Father always taught us children to follow the path of Ramayana and Shrimad Bhagwat Gita. My strength as a spiritual writer and speaker is also the same quality. I believe that forgiveness and compassion are very necessary in life, but I also believe that whatever is wrong and against religion, it should be fought and destroyed.

In conclusion, I would say that it is the grace of God that he gave me the strength to establish my integrity and showed me the way from darkness to light.

Arun1968

Post28 Jun 2023

See how the dirty, Shudra, merciless soul shown the pity and mercy on the so called divine, merciful and the chosen soul by the ocean of truth the God almighty.

BK Prabha Mishra is a senior BK and conducts many classes in Madhuban/Centers.

BTW Prabha mishra is a Lady BK. But in quote she is referred as "he".
Please make the necessary corrections.

Thanks

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Jun 2023

Arun1968 wrote:BK Prabha Mishra is a senior BK and conducts many classes in Madhuban/Centers.

Being a "senior BK" just means that she is an expert in lying and deception, and willing to conform and comply to the organization's level of corruption.

What was going on in this case? Was she really pretending to be the actress, or was it some kind of nickname, in the way that the BKs pretend to be characters out of vedic scriptures?

I corrected the computer translation, but the facts are still not clear.

Arun1968

Re: Leading BK Pretending to be Famous Actress for 15 Years

Post30 Jun 2023

What was going on in this case? Was she really pretending to be the actress, or was it some kind of nickname, in the way that the BKs pretend to be characters out of vedic scriptures?

No, it's not a nickname. She was literally fooling the people around in her classes and also on interviews, that she has played the character of Mandodiri in the famous TV serial Ramayana being aired in late 80s. This TV serial was so popular that the streets were deserted, also many companies were giving off to their employees to watch the serial.

BK Prabha Mishra propagated her name to BK followers that she has played the character of Mandodari (the wife of Ravana, who constantly telling her husband Ravan not to go against Ram, as it would destroy his kingdom).

In her classes, BK Prabha Mishra telling the followers that in Ramayana she was telling only one Ravan to surrender before lord Ram. And here also, as a BK, she is playing the role of Mandodari, but here, she is telling not only to one Ravan but thousands of Shudra Ravan to surrender before Ram, i.e. surrender to Shiv Baba or the BK god or the cult.

I can understand that she is accepted among the BK, and no one questioned her because the followers were taught not to raise questions, not to put doubts, or play the "Ha Ji (Yes Madam)" part. But I wonder why the interviewer did not check facts or raised questions about why she has lied for so many years?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Leading BK Pretending to be Famous Actress for 15 Years

Post30 Jun 2023

Arun1968 wrote:No, it's not a nickname. She was literally fooling the people around in her classes and also on interviews, that she has played the character of Mandodiri in the famous TV serial Ramayana being aired in late 80s.

We should be saying "that's unbelievable" but, in fact, with regards to the BKs all we can say is, "that's just typical for them". They've been exaggerated their own importance, and claiming to be who they were not, since the very beginning of the cult.

It's in their DNA.

Return to The BKWSU