The Third Chariot & a new 'Om Mandli V2.0' BK Splinter Group

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

The Third Chariot & a new 'Om Mandli V2.0' BK Splinter Group

Post14 May 2022

because.parmeshwar wrote:Also now there is new challenge for them, a "New Chariot" is ready, as claimed by newly formed Om Mandli, see

Oh, wow!!! That is crazy ... another splinter group with an EVEN BETTER ACT than the last one!!!

Who is this and what is their sales pitch?

Your post is best (funniest/crazy new) post that I've read here for years. This has all got to be an act, is not it?

It will make the BKs MAD and they'll start to go to war against them. And it's a real threat because she's better looking than there "pretty parrot" (BK Shivani), and has a better act too!

A new, improved Gulzar complete with whispering ghost.

Can you tell us more? What do they believe? She comes across more like Dadi Janki back from the dead!

Thanks.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Re: Murli points on Destruction

Post17 May 2022

Who is this and what is their sales pitch?

Seems to be they separated from the BKs with a very bitter taste in mouth. Seems they are revolutionaries against the BK Management. However, it looks that they are quite sure that Baba has now taken a third Chariot. Her Name is Devki located in Raipur, Chattisgarh in India.

Unlike Shantivan, here Baba changes the location quite often and the gatherings happen at different locations throughout India.

A Senior BK, namely Dr. Shrimant Sahu, left the BKs and joined this group and it became Breaking News among the BK community. Many sincere BKs are quite disturbed by this step. Dr. Shrimant Sahu looks annoyed and frustrated by the BK management, however, he is quite sure that he's identified the real Baba in the third Chariot.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Murli points on Destruction

Post17 May 2022

because.parmeshwar wrote:Many sincere BKs are quite disturbed by this step. Dr. Shrimant Sahu looks annoyed and frustrated by the BK management, however, he is quite sure that he's identified the real Baba in the third Chariot.

Was she a trance messenger before this happened? What's your impression of her performance?

I read a lot of panic and copy and paste reactions in the Youtube comment section, e.g. Murli quotes saying "Baba only comes in Madhuban", to which supporters respond with other Murli quotes, "Wherever two or more BKs gather, it is Madhuban" (approx translation).

I've got to say, given how much the BK leadership has chopped and changed the Murlis to suit whatever is there latest agenda, I wonder how any half way intelligent people can be bothered to use quotes from them as brickbats to throw at each other.

John2

Re: The Third Chariot & a new 'Om Mandli V2.0' BK Splinter G

Post12 Jan 2023

And in Madhuban has anyone replaced Dadi Gulzar as Chariot/medium?

John2

Re: The Third Chariot & a new 'Om Mandli V2.0' BK Splinter G

Post12 Jan 2023

I notice they prescribe chanting Om.....like original Om Mandali

Return to The BKWSU