Brahma Kumaris: Destroying Families, Disturbing Family Life

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Brahma Kumaris: Destroying Families, Disturbing Family Life

Post04 Oct 2020

More independent evidence: Brahma Kumaris: Destroying families, Disturbing family life.

How much more evidence do we need?

The third story is terrible, but not atypical. BK forced by parents to marry, once she has tied down husband, reverts to BKism, leaves mental illness untreated, causes harm to child.

Pooja Mani

Jan 31, 2020
Destroying families

My mother has joined bramkumaris 5 years back, after that my mother forced my Father and other relatives also to join bramkumaris. She sacrificed onion and garlic and she used to go every day 2 times for Murli.

Before joining there she was happiest and positive women. She cares for others and now she has totally changed. She always talk negative and look always tensed.

My Father has also joined. He was good business man now he always think about their teaching and not able to concentrate on his business. Their love and affection towards us has changed. They don't think about us they always talk about their useless teaching.

My request to people don't follow them and government must have take actions against them. Dadi she is god for them, always travel in CHARTERED Flights. She spent more than 20 lakh in month for travelling ($27,270).

From where they have got this much amount?

Government must ask them, and stop this fraud organisation.

Heenabangay

Oct 27, 2019
Disturbing family life

My mothar is follower of the brahmkumaris since 15years or I can say that the worst days started from the last 15years because before following teaching of brahmkumaris she was totally different but the teachings have just brainwashed her and transformed her totally into a different person.

In ashram there are no guidlines regarding the celebrations. They celebrate every festival on that very day not before a daynot after a day which is very disturbing because that days families celebrate with each other but the brahmkumaris do not even leave that special days, they are spoilng that days too. What the headquarters are doing for this, where are the guidelines, where is the peace?

The bhens in the ashram are so rude, they always said we left our families see what sacrifice we have done. They just say one line "Om Shanti" but act totally opposite to it.

I just want to say that please issue some guidlines, please stop spoiling the families, please stop just brainwashing the people.
tilak mukherjee

May 4, 2019
Destroying child and family life

My wife got married forcefully without my knowledge. She was a regular visitor to brahmakumari ashram (before marriage) in Taldanga in dhanbad district.

Util child birth, she was OK but after delivery she became pure veggie and distanced herself from any physical contact with me, always used to quarrel and listen to 'peace of mind ' channel, and became fully involved in brahmakumari. She is a psychiatric patient with nerve disorder (genetic history) and needs proper treatment but due to brahmakumari effect she is not taking medicines, preferring to stay aloof, always sermonising people and forcibly telling to go to ashram and do meditation.

My son is suffering a lot due to this.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahma Kumaris: Destroying Families, Disturbing Family L

Post04 Oct 2020

They also indicate a lack of process for donors to take up issues with.
Nandani07

Sep 16, 2019
Complaint about a teacher

I am a student of this organisation. My parents are followers from last 5 years. I respect this organisation alot and have no complaints from this organisation. I only want to request you to change our b.k. center teacher.

Kindly change B.K.Sunita from center Kesri Singh Pur, Sri Ganganagar. I believe she has a habit of back bitching and saying bad words. She doesn't respect any women coming to center. She is always behind every man. Please change her, as she is spoiling the name of the organization.

Thank you so much

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Oct 2020

RItayou

Brahma Kumaris Frauds

Brahmakumaris are fraudsters and tricksters. They use age old females to brainwash innocent people who are psychologically ill. These people use tricks like end of the world or world destruction coming soon and give your money to us. And they will build their ashrams or huge buildings. They will use celebrities and public figures to show that they are genuine. Being a female Godwomen does not mean that you will make use of your womanhood to fool people. These guys break up families for their benefit.

My parents are brainwashed and giving all the money to them. My Father is going mad because of their false teachings. All the Hindu organisations come together and should act. And these celebrities should stop going to this organisation. They are not spiritual people they are fraudsters and tricksters using hypnosis.
Ritagup
Oct 31, 2018

Brahma Kumaris Fooling People

They will say end of the world coming soon. Donate your money to them because they have God in their pocket. These tricksters are using psychological tricks and fooling people. Why nobody is reacting against them?

Being female God women does not mean they can cheat people. Government should take action. Public figures should stop going and supporting these fraudsters.

They take money in the name of God. People should be aware that this is cult organisation and refrain from these so called brahmakumaris. They will ruin your family play with your mind and take your money. BK Shivani is also trickster. She never discloses hidden agenda of these Brahmakumaris Fraud. Its high time we should take action against these people.
Girish k Singh

Jul 28, 2020
bramha Kumari

Why the above complain is not give answered.

Literally Brahma Kumari spread lot of negativity. My mother is fully changed, whole combine family was very irritated everyday.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Oct 2020

unclosed

Jul 21, 2014
taking lots of gold and cash off the record

Some people in the head office (situated at abu road, rajasthan) of Brahma Kumaris are taking lots of gold and cash in the name of donation without keeping any records of it. Recently they distributed nearly 7 kilos of gold to 2500 surrender Sisters of the institution and this all is off the record. So many people in the head office takes direct money and other things from daily members of the institution and use this to purchase personal properties etc. They are making fool to thousands of people that they will use this money for Godly service but actually they don't do the same they use it for personal use.

Pink Panther

Post05 Oct 2020

ex-l wrote:Recently they distributed nearly 7 kilos of gold to 2500 surrender Sisters of the institution and this all is off the record

Hmmm, I wonder if this is used to directly or indirectly bribe officials who otherwise might want to investigate the corruption they are now part of?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Oct 2020

Something that interests me, is the disconnect and tolerance for all this that Western BKs have.

Fine, back in our day, we really had no idea it was going on and there was no internet to document and expose it. But even then we were blasé about what was going on among the Hindis. There was some inkling that the Kripalani Klan was fleecing the Indians, no? Yet we turned a blind eye to it and never asked where the funding was coming from.

Now?

There's no excuse. It's as plain as day that this sort gouging is endemic to their culture. It is part of BKism, as plain and simple as that. Especially for anyone wanting to be a centre-in-charge or aiming for the middle management.

How long can they suspend their disbelief to accept this is all "of God"?

Pink Panther

Post05 Oct 2020

I suppose when certain behaviours are endemic in all sections of a society, it's considered part of the culture. It's what everyone does, therefore they are ”no worse than anyone else”.

We know how it's very common for many gurus and ashrams to accept ”donations" and accumulate vast amounts of wealth and assets (to what end?).

I suppose it's like racism or patriarchy, when it's everywhere, no-one thinks anything of it. Instead of ”elevating society” the BKs are just another manifestation of a corrupt world.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post08 Oct 2020

While teaching a 7th std kid during the lock-down period I find a lesson in his book. And being BK organisation known to me, I resembled it with BKs for proper understanding of kid :D :D
Parasite

A parasite is an animal that lives on or within another animal (referred to as the host animal). A parasite either feeds on its host directly or on the food that the host ingests. In general, parasites tend to be much smaller than their host organisms. Parasites benefit from the relationship with a host while the host is weakened (but usually not killed) by the parasite.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Oct 2020

It's a paradox that the most successful parasites *don't* kill their hosts because in that way, they can continue to feed off from them and propogate themselves the most. All they need to do is ensure the host spends all their time amassing what they, the parasites require for their existence, and runs around a lot, propogating their seeds or eggs infecting others.

Perfect definition of BK "service".

It's an interesting species of parasite though, a sort of meta-parasite that lives outsite of its hosts and requires more than one to live off. One could probably work out the mathematics of how many each BKs needs, e.g. 12, or 15, the most successful of parasites building up pyramids of sub-parasites feed off their own group but passing up a little extra, e.g. one leader needs 12 followers, each with their own 12 sub-followers.

I suppose also intelligent, aware Western BK can always justify their excesses on the basis that most of the rest of India is much worse ... but, in truth, that's a doubly patronising world view, e.g. caught by an inkling of opinion that they are better than Indian BKs, and much better than the rest of India?

Return to The BKWSU