BKs attempt to evict family with less than 24 hours notice

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

dbairsoft

BKs attempt to evict family with less than 24 hours notice

Post08 Apr 2020

Meanwhile, something that is totally relatable: BKs attempt to evict tenants with less 24 hours notice
shrikant kediya wrote:Beware, I and my family have been associated with this organization since 6 years now. We have donated lakhs of rupees to the organization across West Bengal. However on one occasion we faced a misbehavior by senior RajYoga teacher of the Elgin Road branch respected BK Rajyogini Kanan Bhen. This incident was an eye opener where she showed her real side by getting angry, arrogant, ruthless and full of proudiness. So not everything you see and believe is the truth, it might be a setup.

She had given us a flat on rent where we used to pay rent of rupees 10,000 + 6,000 electricity bill. The owner of the flat knew very well that we had a small temple with regular god photos + we used to cook onions. One day BK Kanan Bhen suddenly comes into the house with another Sister and starts misbehaving. Telling us all sorts of things we were unaware about. Even ridiculing us to the fact that she has obliged us with a low rent flat and asking us to leave immediately the very day.

Such a high post, such a high level of sprituality, such a great institution, such a sad reality. I have followed them personally very religiously for 1.5 years. Arrogance and that sort of a rude behavior or get out immediately attitude is least expected from a brahmakumari of such high level and stature. Instead my Dad behaved in an educated and respectful manner and did not respond to her arrogantly or rudely and respected her presence.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKs attempt to evict family with less than 24 hours noti

Post10 Apr 2020

dbairsoft wrote:... misbehavior by senior RajYoga teacher of the Elgin Road branch respected BK Rajyogini Kanan Bhen. This incident was an eye opener where she showed her real side by getting angry, arrogant, ruthless and full of proudness. So not everything you see and believe is the truth ... One day BK Kanan Bhen suddenly comes into the house ... asking us to leave immediately the very day.

I am presuming that even in India, tenants have some rights and that landlords need to give them notice or take them to court?

Honestly, *nothing* surprises me about the Brahma Kumaris any more. The longer one documents the reality of the cult, the more you realise what a bunch of crapbags they are, universally.

Who really "respects" them, for what? They have pursued "name and fame", despite the Murlis teaching them not to do so, and are now seduced by it and the power it brings.

It seems that their primary interest just became becoming a new Brahmin/landowner upper class in India, and acting like it.

The story is not entirely clear, was the landlord another BK? If so, it appears to be partly a case of BKs exhibiting religious discrimination against non-BKs for worshipping their own gods, and cooking onions.

Is cooking onions sufficient cause legally in India to evict a tenant?

GuptaRati 6666

Post10 Apr 2020

It seems that BKs are willing to trip over, in the name of God, hurt any other psychologically, and sometimes physically, and then think it is OK.

OK in the sense of, "Om Shanti, I am a peaceful soul. I will still inherit the kingdom granted to me by God".

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Apr 2020

I wonder ... I am trying to remember what went through BK heads. Is it like, "It's OK, so I'll lose a few jewels in the Golden Age, or may be a few days at the beginning, but may be I can make it up again by doing some extra Yoga"?

Certainly I think there's the mentality of "it's OK whatever I do it as long as I remember Baba while I do it". I never had to do anything nasty or abusive to anyone else for the sake of the movement.

GuptaRati 6666

Post12 Apr 2020

There is the other aspect of creating negative energies as a representative of an institution and having those energies accumulate with time. If the accumulation is out of control, sooner than later, outsiders will notice and the rest of the world will.

dbairsoft

Post12 Apr 2020

Arrrrrr!!!! I am trying to figure out how to launch an airstrike on their base! (Mt. Abu).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Apr 2020

Stay practical, you cannot launch an airstrike, so launch an information strike.

Make Youtube videos and animations, answer some questions on Quora, make some gifs or memes, start a Reddit ... let people know what they are like.

Save lives.

Return to The BKWSU