Brahma Kumaris taking lots of gold & cash off the record

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Brahma Kumaris taking lots of gold & cash off the record

Post25 Aug 2019

From: National Consumer Complaints Forum : Consumer complaints and reviews about Brahma Kumaris

1 kilos of gold value USA is approx $50,000 ... see "Recently they distributed nearly 7 kilos of gold to 2,500 surrender Sisters of the institution and this all is off the record" below. That is $350,000 in a country where a household worker, what most BKs do, earns $1,000 per year.

Also notice belo another case where a woman and her parents were a BK, and her BK parents - who run a center - concealed this fact from her husband to be, and forcefully persuaded her to marry, thereby dumping her and all the problems on her.

tilak mukherjee wrote:Destroying child and family life

My wife got married forcefully without my knowledge - she was a regular visitor to brahmakumari ashram (before marriage) in Taldanga in Dhanbad district. Till child birth, she was OK but after delivery she became pure veggie and distanced herself from any physical contact with me -- always used to quarrel and listen to 'Peace of Mind' channel and became fully involved in Brahmakumari.

She is a psychiatric patient with nerve disorder (genetic history) and needs proper treatment but due to brahmakumari effect she is not taking medicines, preferring to stay aloof, always sermonising people and forcibly telling to go to ashram and do meditation.

My son is suffering a lot due to this.
RitaYou wrote:Brahma Kumaris Frauds

Brahmakumaris are fraudsters and tricksters.

They use age old females to brainwash innocent people who are psychologically ill. These people use tricks like end of the world or world destruction coming soon and give your money to us. And they will build their ashrams or huge buildings.

They will use celebrities and public figures to show that they are genuine. Being a female Godwomen does not mean that you will make use of your womanhood to fool people. These guys break up families for their benefit.

My parents are brainwashed and giving all the money to them. My Father is going mad because of their false teachings. All the Hindu organisations come together and should act. And these celebrities should stop going to this organisation. They are not spiritual people they are fraudsters and tricksters using hypnosis.

Ritagup wrote:Brahma Kumaris Fooling People

They will say end of the world coming soon. Donate your money to them because they have God in their pocket. These tricksters are using psychological tricks and fooling people. Why nobody is reacting against them?

Being female God women does not mean they can cheat people. Government should take action. Public figures should stop going and supporting these fraudsters. They take money in the name of God. People should be aware that this is cult organisation and refrain from these so called brahmakumaris. They will ruin your family play with your mind and take your money.

BK Shivani is also trickster. She never discloses hidden agenda of these Brahmakumaris Fraud. Its high time we should take action against these people.
reetee wrote:Brainwashing & spreading misunderstanding
My colleague is a strong follower of Brahmakumaris, her beahviour traits are as follows:

1. She is known to be fighting with everyone in office, nobody likes her behaviour, as she is very toxic.
    2. She has certain beliefs and that the reason she does not eat food offered by anyone but only packaged food she says Shivaniben has said that jo hum khaate hain hum waise hi bante hain, khaana agar ghusse ke mood mein banaaya to apni body mein jaake wo waise hi vikaaar paida karega, I do not know how she is so sure that packaged food is made in the best mood? This kind of behaviour is disrespectful and rude. If you feel that a particular food may not give you good vibes, then, why not say a small prayer before you eat? Instead of making other people feel bad.
    3. She keeps her files and papers spread everywhere in the cabin, I share a cabin with her and she is in total mess all day, she does not select one proper pplace to sit, even in a small conjusted cabin where two people can sit peacefully, she has to sit right next to me.
    4. She keeps singing and talking loudly while working. This disturbs everyone nearby.
    5. She is jealous of whoever gets promotion and says, why has this person got promoted, he/she does not do anything? Is this what is taught at brahmakumari meditation centres?
    6. She keeps cribbing about the company all the time, she does not apply jobs elsewhere or resign if she hates the company so much, her full time cribbing, spreds negativity and disturbs others.
    7. She keeps giving lecture and suggestions and advices to everyone about what to wear, what to eat etc etc ... these are not just suggestions, if someone tells you everyday you would want to live your life your way. You cant respect someone so much.
I had complained about this lady on the Brahmakumari website saying please clear her misunderstanding and help her improve, but there was no response. If this is the toxity Brahmakumaris is spreading then they better stop right there, because this is now afecting my daily life. I have to see her face everyday and she is very very toxic.

Chouhananu wrote:Destroying my family

हमारी सागर केंद्र से कुछ बहने रायसेन गैरतगंज राहतगढ़ त्योंदा सिलवानी क्षेत्र पर सेंटर खोले हैं जिसके जिसके लिए वह मेरे पापा के ऊपर प्रेशर डालते हैं कि वह पैसे दें हम 6 बहने हैं पापा किसी भी बहन की शादी के लिए कोई पैसा नहीं देते घर के पैसों से उन लोगों को पैसा देते हैं वह आती हैं तो हम लोगों को शराब पीकर गालियां देते हैं हमारा आधार उन्होंने डोनेशन के नाम पर ले लिया है ऊपर का और वह बोलती है कि आप की 6 बेटियां हैं तो हमें नीचे का भी घर दे दीजिए हमारे पास कोई और सहारा नहीं है हम लोग दिन रात मेहनत कर के पैसे कमाते हैं और वह सारे पैसे ले जाती हैं हमारी गाड़ी हमारा घर सब अपनी तरह समझ के यूज़ करते हैं पापा कुछ सुनते नहीं है और उल्टा हम लोगों को ही बोलते हैं कृपया हमें हमारा घर और हमारा पैसा वापस दिलवा दे हम नहीं चाहते हैं बिल्कुल भी कि हमारे पापा या हमारा कोई भी घर का सदस्य ब्रह्मकुमारी का को फॉलो करें कृपया मदद करें

Some Followers from Sakar Center has opened centers on Garhatganj Rahatgarh Tyonda Silvani area, for which he puts pressure on my Father to give him money.

We are 6 Sisters. Papa does not pay any money for the wedding of any Sister. If they give money to those people, then they come, then we abuse people by drinking alcohol, they have taken our home in the name of donation above and she speaks, "If you have 6 daughters, then give us the house below".

We do not have any support, we earn money by working hard day and night and take all that money, our car, our house, all use it as our own understanding.

Father does not listen to anything and vice versa, we only speak to people.

Please give us back our house and our money. We do not want at all that our Father or any of our family members are Brahmakumari Followers us please help
bekargourpbrahmkumaris wrote:In train Brahma Kumaris People bad behaviour to others passengers

I was going to Amritsar and I traveled in Pachim express train no. 12925 on dated 10-09-2016. Coach number B1 seat no 54 my seat.

My seat seizing by Brahma Kumaris travelers from Gujrat. When I talking about my seat the Brahma Kumaris lady asking me stand up and go to hell. Once other people informed me they also treated by same as me. Shame on both of you people they said we were attach with Brahma Kumari group. They only going to enjoy not god DEVOUTNESS. Sab dikhava hai dikhava jin logo ko dusre logo se baat karne ki bhi tamiz nai hai wo log kya bhagwan ki baat karte hain. sharm aani chahiye. White dress pehen ke khud ko bhagwan samjhte hain or dusre logon se aise behave karte hain jaise hum log inko bhagwan maane.

unclosed wrote:Taking lots of gold and cash off the record

Some people in the head office (situated at Abu Road, Rajasthan) of Brahma Kumaris are taking lots of gold and cash in the name of donation without keeping any records of it. Recently they distributed nearly 7 kilos of gold to 2,500 surrender Sisters of the institution and this all is off the record.

So many people in the head office takes direct money and other things from daily members of the institution and use this to purchase personal properties etc.

They are making fool to thousands of people that they will use this money for Godly service but actually they don't do the same they use it for personal use.

In another case, the BKs are demanding a mayor builds them a road just for Sister Shivani to come and see them!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahma Kumaris taking lots of gold & cash off the record

Post25 Aug 2019

Fake institute and Consultancy

Dear friends

I have worked in T-sys for 2 months. It is an worst place to work.THE OWNER FOR THIS COMPANY IS Mr SATHISH T M. They are not providing any facilities to students and employees. First they will confirm that they will provide all the facilities and later on they will take away their hands.

For employees initially they will tell that they are very friendly but they are money minded .T-SYS does not have the proper Technical team to teach the students. First of all they will show the companies such as ATAPIN TECHNOLOGIES, TELMA SOLUTIONS INC and ATMAN TECHNOLOGIES as the development company and give the fake experience.

Another person by name MANJULA is a Sister of SATHISH T M will take care of the administration work when the salary day come she will eager to deduct the salary in such a way that the employee should beg them. The deductions are not even related to leaves simply they will do the deductions in the employee salary without their knowledge.

They will tell that their whole family is a Brahma Kumari family and they have cheated to Brahma Kumari such a great organisation and now they are restigated from Brahma Kumari. Being restigated they are cheating the people in the name of Brahma Kumari.

First of all the development company as mentioned above are not registered still they are cheating the people. They will take the money from the students and they will not provide the proper teaching. There is no proper system provided in the lab. regarding the placements they will not give the proper guidance and placement opportunity to the students who have enrolled for the course.

Even the employees went out of the company they are running away from SATHISH T M as he is torturing the employees in a bad way and the employees does not want to remember for a while.

DEAR FRIENDS MY REQUEST IS YOU TO do not EVER JOIN T-SYS OR do not EVER TAKE THE EXPERIENCE FROM THOSE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY AS IT IS BLACKLISTED IN MANY OF THE MNC COMPANIES THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE AND TAKE A RIGHT DECISION.

Office Address
T-SYS
No.71 (Old No. 337), 1st Floor, 66th Cross,
5th Block, Rajajinagar Near Bashyam Circle
Bangalore - 560 010, India.

Atapin Technologies
No.71, 1st Floor, 66th Cross,
5th Block, Rajajinagar Near Bashyam Circle
Bangalore - 560 010, India.

ATMAN
No.177, 1st floor
69th Cross Rd, 5 Block
RajajiNagar,
Near Bashyam Circle
BANGALORE - 560 010, India.
Phone:+91 80 42153389 ,
Fax: +91 80 42153389 ,
EmailID : Admin@atmantechnologies.com
User485461 wrote:Fraud Company

Hi Guys,

This is to create an awareness that there is a Fraud company by name Vibrant IT Services which is at Ashok Nagar.

The directors are Ms. Bharathi & Mr Rajkumar, Operations Manager Mr.Madhav Sharma.

They use an influential institute's name called the Brahmakumaris & a spiritual word Like Om Shanti & create a genuine outlook about their company, but they are not. Anybody who plans to join them,there would be a lot of False information given to them stating that it would be an Inbound process, no sales, only customer service, no pressure, 5 days a week, but everything is the other way around, it would be hardcore sales process, you would be forced to work six days a week & you have to start performing within a week or two after training or else look out for another job as they would surprise you with Invalid or Inappropriate reasons & ask you to leave & for the days you've already worked,they pay you according to their own calculations which you either take it or leave it ... Be careful...be aware....Thanks...Yours Faithfully & Sincerely....

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahma Kumaris taking lots of gold & cash off the record

Post25 Aug 2019

tilak mukherjee wrote:Brahmakumari destroying my family life

My wife was a devotee of brahmakumari before marriage.

Her parents have concealed this fact and forcefully persuaded her to marry.

Since child was born, she became attached to brahmakumari fully, listening to muralis, watching their channel only and converted herself into pure veggie with excessive cleanliness disorder. She needs psychiatric treatment but she is only doing blame game, detached herself from all family responsibilities and always quarreling with me on every pretext and then staying in her parental home (that's where the ashram is, address taldanga) month after month, wearing white dress like a widow.

I want to to take action but helpless due to my small child-these brahmakumaris are fraud people who brainwash weak minded nerve disorder people to take their shelter and shun family liabilities and just break the family eventually.

Return to The BKWSU