One Week Course BK Jagadish Chander

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

jann

friends or family of a BK

One Week Course BK Jagadish Chander

Post22 May 2013

One Week Course

For attainment of Complete Purity, Peace and Prosperity by : Raja Yogi B.K. Jagadish Chander

7-Day_Course__English_-1.pdf
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 694 times

dany

Re: One Week Course B.K. Jagadish Chander

Post22 May 2013

Apart from this 7 Day Course (not sure why no. 7 is so sacred in most religions and cults), they say there is another advanced course or knowledge, meant for special group of cult followers ... Is that true, and what is it about ...?!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: One Week Course BK Jagadish Chander

Post22 May 2013

This looks pretty much like the 'classic' 7 Days Course that was taught through the 70s and 80s. I understand that these days they have split it up into a non-specific introductory course and then an Advance Course for potential encultees. In the old, old days they used to have people actually stay for 7 days, back then it was 7 hour long lessons, then a Murli (... if the student made it through to the end which few actually did!).

Perhaps you mean the Advance Course of the PBKs (also known as AIVV)?

It takes the standard BK lessons but offers an explanation of them, and the Murlis, at a greater depth or metaphorical level (from a PBK point of view ... and probably does from a purely objective point of view). The BKs tell their students it is extreme Maya or evil and threaten to disbar any that go and study it ... ... although their leaders have in private and have adopted parts of it from time to time).

It does contains some truths, and offers some insights into the BK world that the BKs don't, but it does not challenge the basic premise of the BKWSU, e.g. 5,000 years, Destruction etc.

Pink Panther

Re: One Week Course BK Jagadish Chander

Post23 May 2013

These days in the West the introductory course does not include The Cycle, ladder, Trimurti etc - as far as I know. It is based on soul, god, meditation, powers etc.

When someone is considered 'ready' they are invited to a second level course that will go into those other things. I do not know this for sure, just what I have picked up from out here on the perimeter.

Return to The BKWSU