BK Shivani

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

BK Shivani

Post15 Nov 2012

Dev Anand wrote:Many Brahma Kumaris will still close their eyes and block their minds even when these plain facts are shown to them. But something tells me from the depths of my heart that BK Shivani Ji is a honest soul and she will awaken to the Truth and to these facts with the passage of time or rather very shortly. I have watched Shivani Ji's videos and am deeply impressed by her presentation. She was recently churning some points on Anger. "Krodh karna arthaat doukh dena aur doukh lena bhi...". I perfectly agree with her.

Do you think BK Shivani's "wisdom" is her own, or is it just parroting what she had heard?

She comes across as a bit cold and mechanical to me. Yes, she is clever by worldly standards, she has a degree ... but her intellect seems kind of blocked to me.

I don't like the TV propaganda shows as they are too "staged" or artificial for me. I am sorry to say it but I think anyone with half a brain could learn and repeat all of the stuff BKs teach and repeat it with little effort. Let's face it, it's just at the level of breakfast or lunchtime TV ... can you really help people with their problems in such a format?

How does she come across in India? Outside of the BK world, is she well known and respected by other religionists?

Dev Anand

Re: BK Shivani

Post15 Nov 2012

Thank you kindly my friend "ex-l" for your feedback ...

Let us allow the benefits of doubt to some Brahma Kumaris that they will awaken to the Truth in some time to come. Most of them have in fact tied their eyes of the intellect just like Dritarashtra's wife Gandhari of the Mahabharath also tied her eyes in respect to her husband ... However, if they still continue to block their heads then they will remain blockheads for ever ...

When I was asking questions to those senior BKs, I was given to understand that I was "confused" and "in doubt". Whenever any of those BK teachers could not answer a question, instead of humbly admitting their ignorance and inability to answer, they would right away tell you that you are confused or doubtful ... This is their wicked minds!!!

Truth must eventually rise even if suppressed for a long time. That's the Perfect Law.

Let there be Truth in each and everyone's heart. Sathyame Vijayate! Truth will always triumph!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BK Shivani

Post16 Nov 2012

[quote="Dev Anand"Whenever any of those BK teachers could not answer a question, instead of humbly admitting their ignorance and inability to answer, they would right away tell you that you are confused or doubtful ... This is their wicked minds!!![/quote]
Correct ...

and I have seen them become quite devious and nasty when they do so. It's their trick to turn it all back on the follower and make it their problem, their fault.

Get them to admit their don't know, they cannot explain or they are wrong ... almost impossible.

That is why I would like to see a BK Shivani in front of a real interviewer rather than a showpiece advertisement like "Awakening with Brahma Kumaris" ... but, give her her due, at least she admitted that abuse happened in one episode.

She's simply a celebrity. A 'good-enough looking', 'intelligent enough', 'normal enough' face for the BKs. She has a degree, that's a big thing for the uneducated Brahma Kumaris. She has a husband ... although let's not ask how and what their relationship is. She's quite "modern" ... a perfectly good enough advertisement appealing directly to their audience.

I, personally, don't find her attractive though. I find her a little bossy and controlling. To me, at times she seems too sharp or even irritated ... but perhaps I am reading her wrong. I just don't find her very warm or human.

It's not the celebrities people should be watching, it's the people behind the celebrities who make them and set the agenda. Celebrities come and go but the agents remain the same. She's this week's leading BK and her agents are milking her at public events, and she will milk her fame in her own business, and then it will pass.

Imagine her having sex with her husband when you see her in a white sari playing the BK now. Why did not she surrender to Baba when she first heard of him?

By BK standards, she cannot be that high a soul ... her chart is blotted.

Return to The BKWSU